Psychic Shops
unk
Offer Spellcasting Services
Unk
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Psychic Shops- www.psychicshops.com

Reputation Points

Psychic Shops- www.psychicshops.com

I need your advice. I came across a psychic site that sells very cheap psychic readings for 5 or 10 bucks and they claim to be accurate and lengthy. It has a lot of psychics working there. However, I have't heard any reviews about that site yet. Has anyone used Psychic Shops? Can anyone possibly give me any feedback on the psychics working there? Thank you!

Reputation Points

Re: Psychic Shops- www.psychicshops.com

Hi,

I use it regularly. I am a regular customer there. The site is nice and they have genuine psychics there. The site is new that's why it's not yet famous one but I am sure in future it will be famous. You can try Psychic Natasha there. She is a good one. Her predictions are awesome. She helped me many times. You should try them.

Wish You a Very Good Luck.

Tobie

Exclamation Re: Psychic Shops- www.psychicshops.com is a scam

Buyer's Beware: PsychicShops.com is an outright scam! It's just a Fiver copycat site with multiple fake accounts all operated by one or two people. They clearly invested a lot of time into making this site look convincing. However, its still a scam!

Unregistered

LOL, nice scam. I've never used Fiver, but I can see how similar it looks. Psychic Shops is a BIG TIME SCAM!

Unregistered

I'm pretty sure they are a scam. I messaged servers psychics on that site... "Coincidentally" they all responding back within 10 minutes of each other. One person is very likely.

Reputation Points

Psychic Shops may be a scam but making 3 consecutive posts makes you one as well.

Reputation Points

The site looks good,I will check it out myself.

Nilam

Re: Psychic Shops- www.psychicshops.com SCAM

They are ALL controlled by the same person. It's a scam. Sorry, but no one else is able to sell services on that website. Everything about it reeks of being fake.

Good luck getting scammed!

Reputation Points

The site looks like a typical scam site.

Reputation Points

Update: I tried last night and got a pretty good reading from a seller within 1 hour which resonated with me.

Reputation Points

Omg No No No!!! STAY AWAY FROM psychicshops.com! My first impression was the same, I got readings that seemed accurate. The readings are affordable and delivered fast so I was very happy. I told my friends about the site too. Me and my best friends are addicted to psychic readings and whenever we try the same psychic we let each other know about what the reading said. I tried a psychic from psychicshops.com and ordered 2 more readings from her few months later as she seemed good in her 1st reading.

But when 1 of my friends sent me the reading she got from this particular Psychic I was shocked to see that she had received an IDENTICAL copy paste of the reading which I also received in my very first reading. Trust me , it WAS WORD BY WORD COPY PASTE.

It was odd too when my other readings about future predictions which were 3 pages long and detailed were delivered to me within less than 2 hours and I knew there's no way she wrote them that quickly. Then after seeing my friend's reading it was confirmed that she is a talented copy paster who makes money by sitting at home.

It is very frustrating to see these scammers make easy money by sending out scripted readings to customers who come to them when things in their lives go bad and need some guidance. The worst part is when me and my friends left our honest reviews and contacted the site customer service they asked us to inform the customer service first before leaving any negative reviews. The next thing we know is that our negative reviews were removed along with our accounts. We didn't even get any refunds either. I can show a pdf of the copy pasted readings me and my friend got.

DO NOT GO THERE, those aren't psychics. It is a site where sit at home people make easy money by sending scripted cold readings.

+ Reply to Thread