+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Conjureman Ali - Dr Raven - www.theconjureman.com AIRR

Reputation Points

Conjureman Ali - Dr Raven - www.theconjureman.com AIRR

Creek.... Good luck.

Reputation Points

Yeah, good luck! Im sure he will get back to you soon. :)

Reputation Points

Thanks esoteric and openheart.
    I am in need of good luck, especially because I have been waiting for Yaya to send me an amulet since end of December.
    I am very positive and I know everything happens for a reason.
    It sucks!

Reputation Points

Quote Originally Posted by FredFox View Post
    dichterin ur empthay is real good. i got the same impression about him and it is why i chose to interview him. when i did i learned more about him and that is when i saw he really was legit. his very knowledgable about all things magic and then i verified his lineage before i hose to work with him. turned out i was right. he came through for me over and over again. you know what else you said that shows your empthay is on is you said he studies and studies and i found out that's his day job is a professor and i think but i'm not sure he's actually famous in the univeristy world so he isn't doing rootwork for money hes doing it cause its his calling. kinda also proves his power that hes famous and successful in both univeristy and magic. i think he's right now one of the most famous rootworkers in the US.
    Wow! I'm blown away. Glad I'm on target.

creek, a friendly reminder is fine. I actually did the same because there was a delay with mine. He was having technical issues and may still be having them.

Reputation Points

Got my reading from conjureman ali today and it was really great. Very honest man.

Reputation Points

Quote Originally Posted by cha0525 View Post
    Got my reading from conjureman ali today and it was really great. Very honest man.
    Cha, did he pick up on anything that maybe you didnt tell him? Was he also pretty accurate with your situation? I was amazed at my reading. I was really blown away with some of the stuff he told me. Some things were only things i thought and had no conformation of, and he was able to confirm alot just by info he gave me, not from something i specifically asked. I really like him! :)

Reputation Points

i had neve heard or thought about that creek but it does seem to make sense as i find a lot can pick up on the here and now but have trouble with the future.
    Oh i had a one question email reading with him and he answered back about 4 days later he did mention that he has about 200 emails a day to get reply to so he may be getting a little backed up.
    He told me that a person im trying to get out of my situation has not responded well to negative spell work bc she has a strong guardain angel and suggested somethings to break down that protection. First time ive heard that but it makes sense. he also told me he didnt know much about yaya but he sensed my case was in good hands with her.
    Last edited by Hope; 10-03-2012 at 09:22 AM. Reason: removed quote

Reputation Points

Quote Originally Posted by openheart View Post
    Cha, did he pick up on anything that maybe you didnt tell him? Was he also pretty accurate with your situation? I was amazed at my reading. I was really blown away with some of the stuff he told me. Some things were only things i thought and had no conformation of, and he was able to confirm alot just by info he gave me, not from something i specifically asked. I really like him! :)
    Yes he did pick up on a lot of things that I never told him. Very very accurate, he also said that if I do spirit work this will have a low chance of success because of resistance.. but I still asked him if he could work with me. no reply yet.

Reputation Points

I think I'll definitely check him.

Reputation Points

I got my reading today!
    The reading was a page and a half long and it totally blew my mind.

I believe his spirits have a way of knowing what you really need to know.
    Sometimes you ask about a situation or a person, but in reality that information will not make a difference to help you understand life.
    Ali's readings tell you the truth that you need to know.

I am glad Ali does e-mail readings because I can always go back to check them, sometimes you guys remind me and I recheck them.
    Thanks for all your support and thanks to ConjureMan Ali.

Reputation Points

Wonderful, creek! I'm glad you had a positive experience. I've decided that only Conjureman will read for me and do spiritual work if needed. With others I always felt like a piece of the puzzle was missing; some would get some things right, but I still felt like I wasn't getting the whole picture.

I'm also a fan of email readings because taking notes distracts me from spiritually and energetically processing the reading. I've done in person, phone, and email and have come to prefer the last because I can consult reading anytime I want to. When I took notes I was always afraid I would miss or not record an important detail.

Reputation Points

I wish i could do that! Lol
    For real! I think my dreams mostly reflect my own fears/insecurities so I know I don't do that. But it would make things so much more interesting. I read up on it last night and for those that do it is really as easy as telling yourself you will before you sleep. However, when I say easy I really mean not easy at all, takes a lot of work and natural skill to master. But I nevertheless, still pay alot of attention to my dreams because they can tell you alot about yourself at the least. :-)

Reputation Points

I got my reading as well and I am very impressed. It was so detailed and accurate as far as the feelings of my ex and his personality. It gave me reassurance that I am doing the right thing and that his feelings are true for me. I like that conjureman is honest and he did say before the reading he would call it like it is. He touched on things we both needed to work on and what I needed to do to get things moving along. He still suggested the honey jar as well as reconcilliation bathes and a couple other candle rituals. I think he is the real thing so far. My heart is full of hope and I won't doubt my gut instinct anymore after this. Everything I have been feeling and assuming is right on.

Reputation Points

Quote Originally Posted by souffle View Post
    I got my reading as well and I am very impressed. It was so detailed and accurate as far as the feelings of my ex and his personality. It gave me reassurance that I am doing the right thing and that his feelings are true for me. I like that conjureman is honest and he did say before the reading he would call it like it is. He touched on things we both needed to work on and what I needed to do to get things moving along. He still suggested the honey jar as well as reconcilliation bathes and a couple other candle rituals. I think he is the real thing so far. My heart is full of hope and I won't doubt my gut instinct anymore after this. Everything I have been feeling and assuming is right on.
    Awesome, souffle! Reading each other's positive experiences with the Conjureman reinforces and strengthens our belief and positivity in our spiritual work. I'm so thankful that I found him and found this forum. Before I consulted I Googled him and happened across this forum; reading the reviews convinced me that I should consult him. Let's keep supporting each other.

Reputation Points

@ leowoman, i pay alot of attention to mine to. Atleast the ones i can remember.. lol. I dont sleep much anyway, so it seems like once i do get into a deep sleep i dont remember my dreams when i wake up.

@souffle- he did the same with me. He knew things i didnt even say anything about! He also about something my ex did and flat out said, this was done because of YOUR actions. Talk about a slap in the face! Lol. Im glad i had already known the situation had happened or it would have devastated me. But it still hurt some because it just confirms that had i not acted the way i did i would probably still be with my ex. And that sucks cause i would do just about anything to be with this man. But either way im still glad that conjureman ali doesnt sugar coat or hide anything.

@dichterin- couldnt agree more! The more people you have believing in you and supporting you helps keep the positive energy up! And im sure we all can use as much positive energy and support we can get! :).

Reputation Points

@openheart we had the same experience. he said this happened because of what I did. :( anyway he also said that rootwork for me is hard and could get no results, but he still suggest doing a vinegar jar and a honey jar. Problem is i don't know how to do both! haha

Reputation Points

@cha go to the lucky mojo website and they should have all the instructors there :-)

Reputation Points

@leowoman yeah i did that. too many info. it was overwhelming. haha

Reputation Points

i like his readings and i think he is good at rootwork and other magic but i didnt find him to be aggressive in suggesting work. I mean i like a honey jar but when youve got a serious or hard case i think thats the time to start looking into one of the ATR or wiccan spells

Reputation Points

Hmm with what he suggested for my work he seems to be pretty aggressive about the work suggested and I'd arguably say it's a difficult case. He hasnt said anything about a honey jar for mine as of yet, it's definitely going to end up being more than that. I know he doesn't want to make people pay for more if he doesn't feel they don't need it.

Reputation Points

Quote Originally Posted by cha0525 View Post
    @leowoman yeah i did that. too many info. it was overwhelming. haha
    What's overwhelming you? Maybe some of us can help. Don't be intimidated by this; have fun, and most of all believe in yourself! Magick can be so much fun! I try to always approach it this way.

Reputation Points

Quote Originally Posted by aligrace5 View Post
    i like his readings and i think he is good at rootwork and other magic but i didnt find him to be aggressive in suggesting work. I mean i like a honey jar but when youve got a serious or hard case i think thats the time to start looking into one of the ATR or wiccan spells
    I have studied Wicca too and am still a newbie in many regards, but several spiritual workers (including rootworkers, Wiccans, and people who identify as garden variety witches) have told me that your energy and intention are the most powerful ingredients. Don't assume that a Wiccan spell is more powerful than hoodoo. Or vice versa. Before I delved into serious spiritual study I assumed that more expensive or more complicated spells work better. Not necessarily.

Reputation Points

Quote Originally Posted by Dichterin View Post
    What's overwhelming you? Maybe some of us can help. Don't be intimidated by this; have fun, and most of all believe in yourself! Magick can be so much fun! I try to always approach it this way.
    hi dichterin! well, first there so much info there with different ingredients especially the vinegar jar. also, the way we must dispose the jar.. so many different ways also. hahaha. can I pm u so that i can ask some questions?

Reputation Points

He didnt suggest a honey jar for me either. But mine is also pretty difficult. I have my honey jar that i did before i contacted him, hoping to maybe get my ex over the being mad stage.. lol. But i also have not heard back from him yet as to what he thinks could be done. So we will see :)

Reputation Points

mrs. bri did a vinager jar for me that did nothing really. i have found more movement when i have used spellcasters that had spirits work on someone. may just be the situation itself but thats just been my experience. so far not acutally results i dont know what that will take but whatever it is i havent found it yet :(

Reputation Points

@aligrace me too. let's just hope we find it soon

@openheart when he got back at me just to say that if I do rootwork, results will be unlikely but still he suggest the vinegar jar and honey jar with doll. I am still studying how to do this.

Reputation Points

@aligrace and cha, i agree... Im not sure what its gonna take for my situation either, but im hoping i find it soon too! Good luck to you all! :)

Reputation Points

Has it been taking a while for everyone to hear back from him? Prior to this last correspondence it only took a day for me but now I haven't heard back since last Thursday. :-/

Reputation Points

Yeah I have no idea what to do with this honey jar myself lol I have a list of items he told me to get seems like at a lot. I have been doing my own work with st. martha and although so I might be able to handle it but then again it would be so much easier if he just did it for me. Although Deacon millet wrote me back and he charges $75 for the super strength honey jar.

Reputation Points

@ leowoman. I just heard back from him today. It took him about a week or so. Not too long...it always seems longer when your excited to hear something back. Lol

Reputation Points

is it alright if we let other rootworkers do honey jars or vinegar jars for us? or is it more powerful if we do it ourselves?

Reputation Points

Its better if you do it yourself. Some rootworkers can send you all the stuff for it and you still "put it together" so that your own energy is in it. I was unsure on my first one, and asked a ton of questions. Just dont doubt yourself and your ability to do it.

Reputation Points

@openheart.. thank u! do you know any rootworkers that are doing that? sending the stuff? so I can do it myself..

Reputation Points

Oops! I meant to write:

Instead of doing one myself I let her do it (which totally went against what my vibes instructed) .

Reputation Points

Cha- im actually not sure. I just remember reading somewhere about it when i was looking up info for mine. You can also check Lucky Mojo, they sell kits for honey jars. But they also have alot of info about making your own. It really isnt very hard. And i felt really good about mine. Ive done 2 so far, and i felt really confident in both, even though i had never made one before. There is also a thread here on honey jars with some good info as well.

Reputation Points

@openheart you are definitely right about that! for some reason I am paranoid about him dropping me at the last minute. Oh well! Did he send you pricing info? If so you should PM me, I'm still curious about that

Reputation Points

@openheart yeah honey jars i got no problem with. I'm confused about the vinegar jar though. if only LM will sell a kit also. haha

Reputation Points

Oops sorry cha, thought we were talking bout the honey jars! Ive seen stuff on LM forum about the vinegar jars too. I think we even have a threat here on that too... Lol. Good luck on it though, i have not done vinegar jars so im not much help there.

Reputation Points

Oops sorry cha, thought we were talking bout the honey jars! Ive seen stuff on LM forum about the vinegar jars too. I think we even have a threat here on that too... Lol. Good luck on it though, i have not done vinegar jars so im not much help there.
    Yeah. saw that thread in LM but it's so overwhelming. there are a lot of different methods.. :).. I will try to research and make one.

Reputation Points

I have been going back and fourth with this myself.....do I make the honey jar myself as conjureman suggested or hire someone. The thing is in the past with a previous root woker (jaya from passion rituals) when the work was working it was only for a short time then it was like when the ritual was done....well it was done. Then I would have to buy another spell. So if I did it myself I would be able to control when I stopped doing it, but will it work if little old me does it is the real question? Conjuremans reading was mainly positive either way but I need to get that communication going.

Reputation Points

Thanks for the encouragement, cheekaboo. I could kick myself for wasting over $300 on readings and rootwork from someone who was negative about the endeavor. Strange thing is she kept saying we'll reconcile but was really impatient about results and negative about the target. Big read flags.

souffle, based on my experience I strongly urge you to do it yourself. Conjureman was very adamant and positive about me doing it myself and being able to succeed at it. Rootwork is more democratic than some forms of magick; yes, there are procedures and traditions to follow, but ingredients are commonly found and inexpensive and biblical scriptures are used. Most of us are familiar with the Bible, and for me it's less intimidating than invoking deities I wasn't raised with. For instance, Psalm 23 is the standard for praying over honey jars; I know that by memory. Reciting it doesn't interrupt energy flow and enables me to focus on ritual itself instead of glancing at a piece of paper.

Once you create the jar (which isn't costly and will cost no more than $30 after you buy the materials) all you need to supply are candles. If you do it the standard Monday, Wednesday, and Friday you'll still spend no more than $10.00 a month for the candles. I use chime candles and found them for a song on eBay. Someone on LM said you can also use birthday candles.

I also like the idea of having access to my jar anytime I want and being able to read the signs myself. Having it close comforts and encourages me. Sometimes I hold it and pray over it if it's not candle burning day or simply thank it for helping me. Typically people do this for conjure hands, but I always get warm, fuzzy energy when I hold my spiritual items, e.g. oils I make, candles I consecrate, etc.

When I've done witches' bottles in the past I buried them in my backyard because I feel like they'll protect me better and again like the comfort of knowing they're close. Some advise you to bury them elsewhere, but I would fear they would be disturbed. Having them close by makes me feel even safer. I think one of the main things is feeling protected and empowered by your magick/spiritual work. Knowing that your work will manifest and trusting the universe to deliver it even if you don't know how it will unfold. No matter how good a rootworker is he/she doesn't possess your energy or tie to the target, and those are key ingredients.

Another benefit from doing your own spiritual work is growing stronger spiritually. My empath skills have grown stronger as I've become more confident in my work. In the past my spells had success, and I should have done the honey jar myself to start with. A couple of friends who are practicing witches told me what Conjureman told me: I have natural gifts. Witch friends and I believe in reincarnation, and they're convinced I was a witch in at least one past lifetime. Concocting oils and knowing which herbs to use come naturally. I just know what I need to bathe in or which crystals to work with. You may be the same way. I didn't realize any of this before I started doing my own magick/spiritual work. And I'm building strong rapports with spirits. Last night one communicated with me during and after honey jar. Flame crackled, which signaled presence of a spirit who wanted to communicate. The spirit gave me additional advice and information. Very lovely experience.

Reputation Points

souffle- you can buy pre made honey jar kits that are easy with instructions for you to put the jar together during a spell /ritual you perform. You can also if you doubt your own ability which you shouldnt because you have MORE POWER than any rootworker since it is you personally linking yourself to the jar ask a rootworker you are comfortable with do a honey jar on their end the same time you do a honey jar. That way you have your power doing one jar and their power doing the other jar. so if you have doubts you still have the rootworkers jar working. Just believe in your own work. I did a honey jar by myself I bought off ebay I just had to add the links and stuff myself to the jar with a ritual and light the candles. I didnt think it worked but it actually was working. lol it made the person forgive me so when i saw them or called them they actually talked to me. but i threw the jar away months prior thinking it wasnt working because i didnt know or couldnt see. Im going to get another one.
    Just have faith trust in your own work its stronger than any other persons work but if you feel its not do your own and also have another person do one for you.

Reputation Points

Great advice, pepper. I forgot to mention that you can buy pre-made honey jar kits. In my case I made my own because I actually used sugar instead of honey since I'm vegan. I also did it this because it seems like I have more success when I put as much of myself as I can into magick/spiritual work. Another word of advice: Cleanse and consecrate your candles and bless your concerns before putting them into the jar. This link explains how to prepare your candles. http://blog.hoodoo-conjure.com/?p=264 More than one person has told me to always cleanse and consecrate your candles.

Reputation Points

has anyone having difficulty reaching conjureman ali? i responded to his email last friday and no response so i emailed him again today. i tried to register under luckymojo forums and for some reason it wldnt let me register saying my ip address banned which is weird cause i am using my home computer and their is no email for board admin that i cld find their to find out why? weird.....sigh

Reputation Points

Yep! I last heard from him last Thursday and haven't heard back since. Maybe he got really busy.Hoping to hear back within the next couple days or so. I'm not sure about Lucky Mojo :-/

Reputation Points

I emailed him Monday but havent heard back either. I just asked him a simple question. Oh well seems he is busy right now. As for the LM site you can always call the church tomorrow and ask them to help you? I dont know Ive been a member of their forum for years now. I can try to look for a contact if you need me to?

Reputation Points

CM Ali finally got back to me, so Im guessing he will get back to you guys soon as well!

Reputation Points

he didn't answer my email still.. :(

Reputation Points

So does anyone think maybe he only takes the cases he feels he can have a positive outcome? Now i know he would not tell you that cause sooo many things can change that, but since he consults the spirits does that mean they have somehow told him magic could help? I hope im explaining this properly, too many times what im thinking doesnt sound right once wrote out. Lol. Im just wondering what makes the spirits decide what case is good and what one isnt. I wish i knew what the deciding factor is for him, and/or the spirits.

Reputation Points

I got my yes/no reading from CM Ali this morning. It was not what I wanted to hear at all, unfortunately. He says reconciliation with my ex is slim and I should move on. Things he said are very realistic at the moment but I'm as confused as ever. Tisha insists that I'm on the right track for reconciliation by the end of April or May. Okay folks, I need your advice more than ever. Who should I believe?

+ Reply to Thread