Yes
Attachments
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567891011121323 ... LastLast

Thread: Conjureman Ali - Dr Raven - www.theconjureman.com AIRR

Reputation Points

Conjureman Ali - Dr Raven - www.theconjureman.com AIRR

Quote Originally Posted by Dichterin View Post
    Not yet, sword. I've been studying it on my own and have bought Miss Cat's book. At some point I'd like to take her course. I don't anticipate doing rootwork professionally, but who knows what will happen. I became a Reiki master to work on myself and take a similar approach/philosophy with magick and spiritual work.
    Very good for you. I'd like to have the book of Miss Cat's about Hoodoo and take her distance course but unfortunatly, i think my english is not enough good for a good understanding. My first language is french.

Reputation Points

Looks like Alis taking on my case! I am a little surprised but very excited! Hah

Reputation Points

Quote Originally Posted by Moonchild10 View Post
    Creek, you had positive results with him from your past interaction, correct? If you don't mind my asking, is your recent contact pertaining to that or something different? I like his posts on the LM forum but he never responded to a minor question I had for him on the board. Perhaps because too many people are probably doing the same thing.
    One year ago I liked this guy, so I decided to have a reading with Ali. I had found him at the LM website.
    Before I had the reading I decided to read his suggestions to other people about hoodoo work. I performed over 10 different conjures that had to do with love work. Nothing worked for me, so I had a reading.
    I posted the reading on this thread.

The reading was positive, but what I did not know was that it predicted events about another guy, not the one that I asked about.
    It came true just as Ali had predicted.
    Now that a new guy came into the picture, in this new reading I am asking more information about this new guy.
    Hopefully the spirits and I will be talking about the same guy.

Reputation Points

Don't mind atall open heart! I haven't gotten any specifics yet because he told me to.think about it for a day or so and make sure its what I really want it. Then he said if I still want to go forward to key him know and he'd start liking into things to see what he could do. He said to email him on what I decide either way, so.I thought that was pretty thoughtful of him. So I still need to.get pricing and such but.should have that figured it by next week hopefully.

Reputation Points

Interesting... Intriguing...I'm considering contacting him about my tormented case ( many casters...zero results)

Reputation Points

Thanks leowoman. I finally sent him an email today. Hes been pretty prompt with answering me so maybe something happened. Idk. I have read some other posts that have said he didnt answer emails so i will just take it as a sign if i dont hear back again. I hope he does though cause i would like to hear more of what he had to say. :)

Reputation Points

Any idea how long he takes to get back? I did my yes no reading and he wrote me back with some suggestions. So I responded back a couple days ago. I have as of yet not heard anything? I know some people are quick with responding where others take a couple of days so I was just curious.

Reputation Points

Quote Originally Posted by souffle View Post
    Any idea how long he takes to get back? I did my yes no reading and he wrote me back with some suggestions. So I responded back a couple days ago. I have as of yet not heard anything? I know some people are quick with responding where others take a couple of days so I was just curious.
    I am considering the YES / NO reading myself or maybe even the detailed one .

Reputation Points

My yes no reading was more detailed then I expected....but I would like a more in depth one before I jump the gun on anything, because it may show I don't need anything.

Reputation Points

@souffle i had the same problem with him. I got my initial reading rather quickly, and it was the full email one. He specifically asked me questions and said to get back at him with the answers, which i did. And now i have not heard anything back from him. So idk whats going on. No one seems to be getting back to me. So now i dont know if it is something on my end or their end. :( i wish he would get back to me soon

Reputation Points

Open heart he did the same with me. He suggested the honey jar as well but I don't know what the cost was because he didn't say in his email. I just feel like follow up is so important!

Reputation Points

It is, especially when he asks you to respond with him. He told me he needed more info before he could decide if he would take my case. I would like to work with him, cause from what i read he doesnt mind doing the darker magic, and i believe thats what i need to get things moving. I did finally break down and send him an email asking about that, but again i do not want to upset him and him not take my case because of it. So im kinda stuck.

Reputation Points

Honey Jar seems really popular for the rootworkers.

Reputation Points

My yes no reading was more detailed then I expected....but I would like a more in depth one before I jump the gun on anything, because it may show I don't need anything.
    Thanks for your testimonial... As I said... Thinking about it....He looks serious from what I read on his site... I feel like trusting him so far....

Reputation Points

Everyone suggesting honey jars is what concerns me. It seems like a generic solution and it seems that is what all the AIRR workers suggest to people. On a case by case senerio how is it that is all that everyone needs? For example from all the readings I have recieved they have indicated that my ex wants to reconcil, he is just taking his sweet time, telling everyone but me he intends on marrying me. So what I need is more of commuication work vs love work. He already loves me. So why would I need a honey jar?

Reputation Points

Quote Originally Posted by openheart View Post
    I sent my reply to him from my initial reading on feb 15th. I wonder how long i should wait before i contact him? I dont want to send him an email asking about it and make him mad so he wont take my case. Seems all i am doing lately is waiting for people to get back to me... Lol. Def getting good at being patient.. :)
    Actually I had the same thinking as you since my guy is really stubborn. But I was going through some of Alis threads on the lucky mojo forum and he said alot of people think that but a, lot of times you can get through toperson by appealing in a more loving, enticing way (forget his exact word s but that's, the central idea). But I also know if a person is difficult he will weaken them to make them more susceptible to magic (physically and emotionally). I emailed him back this morning to let him know that I want to go forward so I will let you know what sort of method he suggests. It will be interesting.

Reputation Points

Everyone suggesting honey jars is what concerns me. It seems like a generic solution and it seems that is what all the AIRR workers suggest to people. On a case by case senerio how is it that is all that everyone needs? For example from all the readings I have recieved they have indicated that my ex wants to reconcil, he is just taking his sweet time, telling everyone but me he intends on marrying me. So what I need is more of commuication work vs love work. He already loves me. So why would I need a honey jar?
    Based on what I've read honey jars are revered for their effectiveness and gentleness; you gradually sweeten people to you. They're like the hare of spiritual work; you want results that will last. A honey jar is also relatively simple for even non-practitioners to do. Jars are tailored to individual needs with herbs and concerns. You must bear in mind that hoodoo utilizes commonly found ingredients and isn't as flashy (for lack of a better term) as newer methods of magick such as Wicca. Hoodoo is very much a hands-on, grassroots type of spiritual work; think about its spiritual lineage. Much of it was preserved orally and passed down through families.

Reputation Points

o worries leowoman! :). Ive done my own honey jar already, still working it. I hope its working. :/

Reputation Points

purchased a reading from ali today. I was so intrigued by the recent posts that I couldn't resist myself. hahaha

anyway, for those who had a reading.. how long till you get a response from him?

Reputation Points

I think what he does is he'll email you and let you know when its ready. And he always seems to email back between 1-4 am CST haha. Which isnt so weird since hes in pacific time I guess, but he that seems to be his time to respond to emails. (Can you tell I'm anxious for replies at all? haha)

Reputation Points

Me too!! hahaha. I was never good at being patient. If I am waiting for something i am always anxious. Thanks Leowoman1

Reputation Points

Well i finally got my reply from conjureman ali. He's been busy he said and was not at all upset that i sent an email asking about my replies. So im happy about that part. :) Im concerned cause his opinion is a little different than everyone else. He did say he would also take my case, but i need to have realistic expectations. He doesnt know for sure that he can get my ex back as in a relationship, but he feels strongly that he can get us on speaking terms, if anything for closure. I believe i am gonna go ahead with his services, as i do not mind if its not a relationship, i would be happy with even just being friends with him for now. My hope is to start slow and work towards a relationship again. I will keep you posted as to what i decide to do. :)

Reputation Points

Oh and i meant to add, he did not suggest any work that i could do myself. Even the honey jar, which seems to be reccomended alot. But then again i have already been doing that so maybe he knew that.. lol. I dont know for sure though. But thought i would add that since alot of times it is reccomended to do a honey jar yourself. :)

Reputation Points

He wrote me back as well. He said if I felt like I wanted the more indepth reading he would discount it since I already purchased the yes no question. He touched on the honey jar and explained why it was effective. He also explained he prefered clients did it themselves because it seems to work better with their energy. So he didn't give me a price on what it would cost if he did it....did any of you get that cost? He said he will only do it for clients if he feels that a proffessional needs to step in. He compared it to you only need to take an advil vs seeing a surgeon. I think I'm going to get the more indepth reading just to give me more details for piece of mind and I will order the honey jar as he suggested after that.

Reputation Points

I enjoyed my indepth reading. I have also found him to be very nice in his emails, i was a little worried cause i had read some posts where he was rude and what not. I have not experienced that. I did not get prices yet. He is willing to try my case, but said once i tell him what i want to do for sure he has to consult his spirits. Something about making sure its the right thing. Thats the only thing i do not like so far. I mean if i feel it is the right thing to do then why not just do it? I mean after all it is MY money that is being spent. But in a way it is good cause maybe that means hes just not in it for the money. I need to speak with him further, cause i have a spell that is about to be cast so i need to make sure he is ok with working with me still since i had someone else cast. I broke down and purchased another spell since i had not heard back from him (or anyone except lili) but this spell is for a different thing than my others. Still the same target though. I do wish i had some way of knowing if any of this hasaffected my target at all. :/

Does anyone know if a psychic can tell if magic is having any effect on the target? I mean besides yaya, cause im sure someone will tell me her, and its just impossible to get her right now. :(

Reputation Points

Yeah i didnt think about that when i did my reading with him... Lol. I wonder how much he would charge for just that question. Idk that i want to pay another 45 to see if its working. Maybe i will do the yes and no reading. If the answer is yes then i will pursue the indepth explanation.. lol

Reputation Points

I would definitely tell him about the spells because I was reading in LM forum that when you have multiple spells going on at the same time if one person doesn't know about the other person's spells it can sabotage them. Because one person may be working one angle thats like the loving angle I was talking about then the other person could be working a more harsh angle so it could affect them without knowing. So thats important for a lot of people to know since a lot of us are going to multiple spell casters.

Definitely ask him about it too before you pay more money! Maybe he'll cut you another deal or something :-)

Reputation Points

i was curious abt conjureman ali and read abt him here at at the LM forums and scheduled an full in depth email reading late last week, I got the reading and it was very accurate and he is very no-nonsense and direct and to the point. I liked his way of talking and have exchanged a few emails since then and am considering him for some rootwork as he is legit and actually doesnt do the 48 or 24 hour result crap. We have not discussed prices yet but if anyone using him for rootwork, how expensive is he? and does he encourage u all to also do some of the work with him?

Reputation Points

I have not gotten any prices from him yet. Though it may be different for each case. Mine is going to be a difficult one, even conjureman ali said that, but we are going to try. He did not offer or suggest anything i may do on my own. However i have started my own honey jar a month or so ago.

Reputation Points

Just wanted to share my experience. I decided to get a reading from him last night after reading this thread. Money is tight and I did not want to spend $45 on the detailed reading so I ended up getting the $10 yes/no reading. On his site it says that you will receive a one paragraph response, but I was actually surprised at how long and detailed the reading was - I got about 5 paragraphs. Overall, I'm very pleased. His response time was excellent, I got my reading in under 24 hours, he seemed very nice, and got a good feel of my situation. I did mention to him that I had spell work done on my situation (which turns out actually did work even though I do not have full results) and he made further recommendations that I will be able to do myself to get things moving in a better direction. For reference I used 1 spell from Jessa (hoodoohoney) and 1 spell from Holly (enchanted*magnolia). I definitely recommend him.

Reputation Points

Luvstoned...Thanks... Interesting testimonial.. I'm thinking of getting his YES /NO reading.And maybe more depending on costs.

Reputation Points

Quote Originally Posted by esoteric View Post
    Dichterin... That is interesting and you sound quite knowledgeable about the subject...
    Thanks! I'm still learning. I've extensively researched honey jars because I was guided by intuition to do one myself and instead of that I went with a rootworker who ended up saying very nasty things about the friend I want to reconcile with. Seriously I have gotten the vibes to do one since he and I had a fight. Strange thing is I knew next to little about hoodoo but something made me research honey spells, and I happened on honey jars and knew it was what inner voice was pushing me to do. Lesson is to listen to your vibes. I'm still learning to do that.

I really like Conjureman Ali because his reading spoke to me and verified what inner voice has told me from the beginning down to very specific details I did not mention to him. It almost felt like he was holding my hand as I digested his reading. Yes, he is no nonsense and to the point, but I prefer that. Many will tell us what we want to hear, and he didn't do that. Yes, he told me that reconciliation is possible but will take time and a lot of hard work. I know this to be true and feel so much better that he verified what I've intuited.

As I've mentioned I'm an empath, and I get very good vibes about the Conjureman. Like he has a solid code of ethics that he won't breech and won't tell people what they want to hear or give them false hope. I don't read him as money hungry or insincere and get the sense that he loves acquiring knowledge about his spiritual work and approaches it as a professor would. That he studies and studies and studies and strives to improve his knowledge and ability. I've consulted many readers and even count a couple of them as friends, but I think I'll use only the Conjureman from now on. Something about his energy has really caught my attention.

Reputation Points

Thanks! I'm still learning. I've extensively researched honey jars because I was guided by intuition to do one myself and instead of that I went with a rootworker who ended up saying very nasty things about the friend I want to reconcile with. Seriously I have gotten the vibes to do one since he and I had a fight. Strange thing is I knew next to little about hoodoo but something made me research honey spells, and I happened on honey jars and knew it was what inner voice was pushing me to do. Lesson is to listen to your vibes. I'm still learning to do that.

I really like Conjureman Ali because his reading spoke to me and verified what inner voice has told me from the beginning down to very specific details I did not mention to him. It almost felt like he was holding my hand as I digested his reading. Yes, he is no nonsense and to the point, but I prefer that. Many will tell us what we want to hear, and he didn't do that. Yes, he told me that reconciliation is possible but will take time and a lot of hard work. I know this to be true and feel so much better that he verified what I've intuited.

As I've mentioned I'm an empath, and I get very good vibes about the Conjureman. Like he has a solid code of ethics that he won't breech and won't tell people what they want to hear or give them false hope. I don't read him as money hungry or insincere and get the sense that he loves acquiring knowledge about his spiritual work and approaches it as a professor would. That he studies and studies and studies and strives to improve his knowledge and ability. I've consulted many readers and even count a couple of them as friends, but I think I'll use only the Conjureman from now on. Something about his energy has really caught my attention.
    You just NAILED all the reasons I like him. I was reading his blog and I know he has scholarly knowledge to back up everything he says. I even sent his FAQ's and and an article to a nonbeliever because I think the fact that hes so knowledgeable is enough to at least make any realistic thinker ENTERTAIN the idea. And yes he was also the first reader that spoke to my gut feeling as well which kind pissed me off on one hand because people kept telling me to ignore that and believe. I believe but I also want to realistic, so I liked that too. :-)

Reputation Points

I'll probably give him a try.

Reputation Points

Interesting that we had similar reactions and impressions, LeoWoman 15.

esoteric, thanks! Let me know how this turns out. Best of luck.

Reputation Points

Dichterin- Funny everything you wrote about him I agree 100%. I get vibes from people that I meet or study and he has always been one I get those good vibes from. Ive watched studied and read up on conjureman for over a year. Never tried him. SPoke with him about a month ago not a reading just spoke to him on the phone. He is pretty amazing. I dont get the rudeness from him. I understand he might cut someone short because he is a no nonsense guy as you said. He doesnt have time to mess around. I remember I went to him about a year ago to ask for a reading but he was booked for 3 months and said his email readings were 1 month behind so I never went to him. I was always drawn to him but by that time I stopped my searches. I hope everyone has wonderful experiences with him. I might think about getting a reading from him down the road. Who knows

Reputation Points

Yeah I'm not gonna lie it almost makes me kinda nervous working with him because I feel the need to be so straight laced. By my nature I like to joke around with people but I can't really do that with him. Although it has slipped out a couple times lol. I'm not really supposed to discuss my work beyond generalities but i will say we started discussing the first part of my work last night and I felt kinda bad because its not something I have access to everything for. "Personal effects of certain parties" So I hope there is something to substitute.

Reputation Points

My Yes/ No question was very detailed as well. That is why I decided to go further with him. I was very impressed. He said he will have my long reading ready on saturday so I am looking forward to what he has to say. I am hopeful that he is able to give me some time lines.

Reputation Points

Interesting that we had similar reactions and impressions, LeoWoman 15.

esoteric, thanks! Let me know how this turns out. Best of luck.
    Dichterin... Thank you and I'll surely let you and all here know about my experence with him....That's the true spirit of this Forum.... Cooperation and linking together by exchanging info and impressions for the benefit of everybody.... I like that.

Reputation Points

@Leowoman, did you ever find out if you substitute anything? And i agree with you on the "feeling to be straight laced". But i also am very confident in him. :)

Reputation Points

No response yet haha. It'll be interesting to see, i'll PM you when I found out. It's such a slow process as I'm sure you can tell yourself haha. Because he will email you back about something and ask you a question and then get back to you like the next the day or the day after. Would be nice if we could hammer out some details in something more "real time" but hey cant rush quality. :-)

Reputation Points

I agree for the sake of business purposes it really is a breath of fresh air. A lot of spellcasters do tell you what you what you want to hear and the fact that he didn't made me feel like he was being truthful and made me what to pursue his services even more. I also like the fact that he has people set deadlines for the work (which I think is an AIRR policy), but none the less a good one because at some point I'd like to let fate control of things.

I really need to start meditating because I've heard a lot of good things about it related to keeping yourself grounded, and giving you the ability to view things from outside of personal concern.

Reputation Points

I still cant meditate properly. I just get distracted. And yes leowoman, he does good answering rather quickly sometimes, then goes a while with nothing. I think it all depends on what else he has going on. But like you said cant rush quality. I kinda feel a sense of "relief" so to speak since talking to him. His words have given me a renewed hope that just maybe we can actually get something good to happen in my case. This remains to be seen though. But as i said, im very confident in him, so maybe its just my subconscious telling me everything is gonna be ok now. I just replied to his last email, so i look forward to hearing what else he has to say. :)

Reputation Points

I must say that I prefer someone who is no nonsense because some spiritual workers can be too fluffy bunnies and rainbows and forget that I'm conducting a business transaction and want advice and results. Why else would I consult someone?
    End Quote
    Dichterin....Fully agreed.

Reputation Points

Crazy thing I thought I'd share about Ali's reading that I just learned. So I was listening to the LM Rootwork radio show just now and learned that "The Chariot" card (or at least in Cat Yronwde's deck) has a white and black sphinx. So she said she had asked the customer if they were two different races and she said the customer said they were. WELL The Chariot came up in my reading with Ali and my target and I are two different races as well. So that is very interesting!

Reputation Points

Quote Originally Posted by LeoWoman15 View Post
    Crazy thing I thought I'd share about Ali's reading that I just learned. So I was listening to the LM Rootwork radio show just now and learned that "The Chariot" card (or at least in Cat Yronwde's deck) has a white and black sphinx. So she said she had asked the customer if they were two different races and she said the customer said they were. WELL The Chariot came up in my reading with Ali and my target and I are two different races as well. So that is very interesting!
    The Rider-Waite's Chariot card has a black and white sphinx. It's the standard deck; most readers train with it.

Yes, that reading is interesting.

Reputation Points

dichterin ur empthay is real good. i got the same impression about him and it is why i chose to interview him. when i did i learned more about him and that is when i saw he really was legit. his very knowledgable about all things magic and then i verified his lineage before i hose to work with him. turned out i was right. he came through for me over and over again. you know what else you said that shows your empthay is on is you said he studies and studies and i found out that's his day job is a professor and i think but i'm not sure he's actually famous in the univeristy world so he isn't doing rootwork for money hes doing it cause its his calling. kinda also proves his power that hes famous and successful in both univeristy and magic. i think he's right now one of the most famous rootworkers in the US.

Reputation Points

Something interesting I found that Ali does is dream visiting, where you visit someone in their dreams to convince them of something. He apparently does use it often in his work. Another interesting and rare skill you don't find with many people. :-)

Reputation Points

Quote Originally Posted by FredFox View Post
    dichterin ur empthay is real good. i got the same impression about him and it is why i chose to interview him. when i did i learned more about him and that is when i saw he really was legit. his very knowledgable about all things magic and then i verified his lineage before i hose to work with him. turned out i was right. he came through for me over and over again. you know what else you said that shows your empthay is on is you said he studies and studies and i found out that's his day job is a professor and i think but i'm not sure he's actually famous in the univeristy world so he isn't doing rootwork for money hes doing it cause its his calling. kinda also proves his power that hes famous and successful in both univeristy and magic. i think he's right now one of the most famous rootworkers in the US.
    Fred... Interesting... Thanks.

Reputation Points

This e-mail experience is becoming a nightmare for me.
    I paid for a reading 2/11 and used the e-mail link provided on his website:
    +dr.raven@theconjureman.com <+dr.raven@theconjureman.com>
    After a week of no contact back, I decided to look for another e-mail because I thought that was something wrong with that one.
    I removed the plus sign in front of it and deleted the second e-mail and sent the same info again: picture names and date of births.
    After 3 days he answered back saying my reading will be completed Wednesday 2/20.
    I am still waiting for my reading, today is 2/25.
    Yesterday I sent him a friendly reminder.
    ConjureMan Ali must be very busy these days, or there is something wrong with my situation.
    I ordered the reading because I want to know more about a certain person, based on the info I would make plans for a trip.

I trust in Ali totally and I do not mind waiting for the reading because I know his spirits are not deceiving ones.
    They really tell you the truth. Most psychics work with deceiving spirits who tell you about the present but lie about the future. Which means that most psychics can tell with accuracy about what is happening with you and others but tell you nonsense about what is going to happen.
    I hope I can get my reading soon so I can make my vacation plans.

+ Reply to Thread