Offers Reading Services
Yes
Attachments
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Xiomara Morraz www.mfacecouture.wix.com

Reputation Points

Re: Xiomara Morraz www.mfacecouture.wix.com

Sent her another email, Hope, requesting her services. Lets see how she answers. Wonder if she might have a set of eyes here.

Reputation Points

I sent an email 2 days ago. I'm not holding my breath. There's some BS now on the other forum that she had a "family emergency" and will be back around on Thursday. This just happened to be posted 2 hours after someone mused that the only logical reason she wasn't contacting people (she has ignored some for going on 3 weeks now) was that "something terrible" must have happened to her. Yeah, and 3 weeks ago it was food poisoning. Damn, these magickal chicks have some mighty bad mojo going on. On a positive note, I do think it's starting to dawn on some of them that something's very wrong with this scenario. Hopefully, nobody else will send her a dime.

Reputation Points

OK found this place tonight: http://spellcastersexposed.freeforums.net. The site itself seems good and they list spells that you can cast and instructional videos. But, the forums are a free for all. Divanyc had mentioned it in another thread. I found the thread about SBS, Cosmic Moon Goddess and Xiomara. I have read about half the posts. I can swear that Xiomara is a few of the members in there, just because of the way she answers things. I had made a post there about wanting her Western Union info. If someone (she) asks why, I want to tell them to pay for a spell. We will see if it works. I am still wondering if she or one of her pals is in here seeing what we are saying.

Reputation Points

Lol, that was you? I thought it might have been! Nothing like being direct! Hey, it's a decent cover story. Considering she's not getting back to anyone, you could just go ahead and say you are sending money for a spell. I hadn't stopped to consider she had sock puppets over there, but it does make sense. I hope some answers are forthcoming, and that she pops back up soon.

Quote Originally Posted by mescalero1 View Post
    OK found this place tonight: http://spellcastersexposed.freeforums.net. The site itself seems good and they list spells that you can cast and instructional videos. But, the forums are a free for all. Divanyc had mentioned it in another thread. I found the thread about SBS, Cosmic Moon Goddess and Xiomara. I have read about half the posts. I can swear that Xiomara is a few of the members in there, just because of the way she answers things. I had made a post there about wanting her Western Union info. If someone (she) asks why, I want to tell them to pay for a spell. We will see if it works. I am still wondering if she or one of her pals is in here seeing what we are saying.

Reputation Points

Yeah, we will see. Maybe she will come back as a guy again, just to throw us off.

Reputation Points

Hope, here it is:

Antonio morraz guerrero country Nicaragua

Reputation Points

@hope can you please look into this? Thanks

Reputation Points

for what i have seen, 99.99% this is a scam, save your money and headaches, advertised by spellcasters exposed, next to spellbinding sisters
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points

Hello. Any legit caster wouldnt post their "love situation" And Western Union?

Reputation Points

making this topic public to warm people, as soon as i make it public, she will find it ....

Reputation Points

Get ready for people thinking she is legit! 1 2 3 go

Reputation Points

She already has new sock puppets on there to convince people she is legit. People are so desperate that they're willing to toss her 100+ dollars just to "give her a try". I wish I had that money to blow.

Reputation Points

That she could disappear for weeks, show up again with a lame ass story, and people are still ordering from her? You know, at one point I felt bad for those folks. No more. What they're doing is just pathetic, and they will get exactly what they deserve for blindly following that scamming bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by mark16dc View Post
    She already has new sock puppets on there to convince people she is legit. People are so desperate that they're willing to toss her 100+ dollars just to "give her a try". I wish I had that money to blow.

Reputation Points

so sad

Reputation Points

Then one of their members is getting defensive because "magic is real and CAN make so-and-so love me". She also spent a lot of cash on Xiomara and other fakes. Desperation is what allows people like Xiomara to do what she does.

Reputation Points

all we can do is educate, we all have been in that situation, i remember i used to believe ashra was real when i first found her page and saw all the awards, sometimes we can be naive ....

Reputation Points

Reputation Points

It says we do not have permission to access. I would think this is in member's section of that website? Could you copy and paste?

Reputation Points

"Well I could help you with that spell, and it sounds like I can help your situation, but it will cost $135 hun. I don't believe in love spells, but that won't stop me from trying.

You'll have to use Western Union to send the money however.

Where I live, the United States, we're the only country in the world that doesn't have PayPal.

Alternatively you can place $135 in a brown paper sack and leave it behind the liquor store at Main St. One of my magic "associates" will pick it up later.

If you want me to access your situation better before hand please send me $75 for a reading.

Your spell may need to be super sized into a double whammy spell for $200. In those cases I do the same spell but yell REALLY LOUD to the spirits.

In the end I'm confident I can help you hun.

If I dissappear for weeks on end rest assured that I have a legitimate reason that I will tell you on a future date.

If you my express bulls**t service in which I communicate with you and you alone when I dissappear, then that will be an extra $100.

Look forward to working with you. "

Lol

Reputation Points

That is priceless! LOL!

Reputation Points

Quote Originally Posted by mark16dc View Post
    "Well I could help you with that spell, and it sounds like I can help your situation, but it will cost $135 hun. I don't believe in love spells, but that won't stop me from trying.

You'll have to use Western Union to send the money however.

Where I live, the United States, we're the only country in the world that doesn't have PayPal.

Alternatively you can place $135 in a brown paper sack and leave it behind the liquor store at Main St. One of my magic "associates" will pick it up later.

If you want me to access your situation better before hand please send me $75 for a reading.

Your spell may need to be super sized into a double whammy spell for $200. In those cases I do the same spell but yell REALLY LOUD to the spirits.

In the end I'm confident I can help you hun.

If I dissappear for weeks on end rest assured that I have a legitimate reason that I will tell you on a future date.

If you my express bulls**t service in which I communicate with you and you alone when I dissappear, then that will be an extra $100.

Look forward to working with you. "

Lol
    Is this for real or is it a joke?

- - - Updated - - -

Just when I thought I read it all!
    Go on people, please leave $135 in a brown paper sack behind the Liquor store in Main Street, it will magically disappear in the hands of my "associates"

- - - Updated - - -

for extra $100.00 i won't disappear on you ... lol !!!!!

Unregistered

Alright guys, I gave her $400 on Sept, 28/12016
    She keeps getting back to me saying it is working and that the energies of the spell are working great.
    The funny thing is ...is that I see a psychic and he is always saying the same things she is... he says shes a good spellcaster and not a fake. That she has a good heart? I dont know.....
    He has been right about SO MANY THINGS. Like...he knew I had a brown dog after just sitting there down on his couch...

My ex recently posted his new relationship on FB, I questioned her about that and asked if he would just leave his new gf? Seems odd? and she said.. "of Course Dear"

I dont know.... She says 6-7 weeks.. so... I still have a couple weeks...

I'll tag in. This is really hurting my heart and if this is not going to work I would have liked to start my healing process months ago.

:( Does anyone know of a real spell caster ?

+ Reply to Thread