Offers Reading Services
Yes
Attachments
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Andy Braden Etsy AndysRootWorkSpells www.realresultsbyandy.com

Reputation Points

Re: Andy Braden Etsy AndysRootWorkSpells

Whoever writes a short story novel in a forum post obviously has too much time on their hands.. The scamming business must not be going so well since his forum antics and exposure as a fraud, but go on keep it up! You're still not getting any of my money :) Or anyone else's for that matter.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FALSEREVEW.jpg  

Last edited by Hope; 09-24-2015 at 02:32 AM. Reason: warning added

Reputation Points

I PM'd Hope, first thing this morning when I saw this, so that perhaps she can stop the nonsense posthaste! This crap makes me wanna hurl....

Reputation Points

You are all quite the trolls, aren't you? Word to the wise, "just because someone has something to say that contradicts with your own opinion, it doesn't mean they are a scammer but you small minded people jump to conclusions. What else would I expect in a forum driven by hate? Andy warned me that all of you would think I am him. He keeps assuring me that he has never had an Easy or PayPal case. - Something he doesn't need to do at all. If you want evidence of who I am - just click here https://www.etsy.com/shop/AndysRootW...reviews?page=2 - My Etsy username is othyladyinred - Please feel free to contact me. I have purchased two spells and can be found in Andy's shop reviews. Seriously. I'd hate to see Andy lose a potential client who is in desperate need of spells because of UNTRUE reviews only meant to harm this man. And how do I know your "reviews" are driven by hate? By the mere fact that you focus on personally attacking Andy and posting racist comments. That is not the way a professional with pure intentions to unveil someone's trickery goes about. If you are attacking me for posting a long message, then I believe you're the one in need of some life evaluation as it seems you've never been passionate to defend or stand up for something in your life. Now, if you held just a tiny bit of intelligence in this forum - you could easily find out that I am not Andy by using technology to receive the answer to your question. Of course, I being quite young know how to do so even despite lacking experience in forums. You all, having spent years personally attacking a man, still do not know how to do such thing. Quite said. I bet you do not even know what I am talking about. Don't you think all this hate is consuming your spirit? Wouldn't it be wise to do something kind for the world and people who are once like I was - looking for a spell caster. Trust me. Finding one is quite a hassle. Like I said before, the only person you're harming, is someone who could really use Andy's services. Re evaluate your life. There's bigger problems in this world. Free your mind and soul and be a better person that the one you were yesterday. Live by that. I hope you all find some piece of happiness because all this negativity does not allow for harmony.

- - - Updated - - -

@joey1969 "Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." - DR. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Reputation Points

he never gives up, and i will continue to deactivate all the accounts created by him or by anyone else sent by him, why don't you get a job, so far it is only you, Andy or whoever you are who is trolling the forum!

So far we have 2 accounts created by LadyLoveLuck, both with IP of Pennsylvania:
    LadyLoveLuck
    thyladyinred

And I lost the count all the fake accounts he has made to the forum so far, some of them were never approved and never will, take the message, YOU AND YOUR FAKE TESTIMONIALS ARE NOT WELCOME IN THIS FORUM

carmenpsun
    hotboyron
    maimai2
    powergirlspe
    Sheliawarren
    Last edited by Hope; 12-18-2014 at 07:19 PM.
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Unregistered

Red face Re: Andy Braden Etsy AndysRootWorkSpells

Just so you know HOPE whoever the Hell you are. You have a civil law suit heading your way! I read the terms and conditions of this forum. I have much proof of racism, defamation of character , etc. You have proven nothing on Fraud reading thorough the thread. I have also contacted the host of the website Vbulltin.

Reputation Points

Again???

Reputation Points

Ya, Dave is bored. LadyDumbFuck said that "she'd" hate to see these reviews damage "Andy's" business. I think his next client would be his first.

Reputation Points

Civil lawsuit? Lmao

Unregistered

Lightbulb Re: Andy Braden Etsy AndysRootWorkSpells

Well finally all will know who HOPE is from Utah! YES HE IS! It's a Man. Lol
    I wonder how you will explain this to everyone? Also everyone you talked shit about will have a copy of this information.

Reputation Points

Oh no, Hope! Oh no! Whatever shall you do??? LadyDumbAss is going to sue you! Ooooooh! I'm surprised we haven't seen complete sentences capitalized by Dave, oh, I mean LadyLardAss. Oh no! Good luck, Hope! Prayers sent!..........

Bahahahaha!!!! Oh, I'm sorry, this is just too much!
    And Dave quoted MLK. I had a dream!! LOL.

I wish I knew a good Malcolm X quote. Sigh.....

Reputation Points

Civil Law suit!?

If you are really so so so so so SO GOOD, make it work! I mean like really WORK! Make us go gaga on you and write good things about you instead of coming in with so many different accounts and self praising.

You seem like a psychotic with all your behaviors, actions and everything!

Reputation Points

If he is soooo legitimate and a sincere spellcaster, why does he keep attacking the forum through his multiple personalities? Hell, why would he even care? He should be rolling in clients, right?

More proof that this dude is a fake and psychotic. Get help Andy, the internet clearly broke you.

Reputation Points

OK Andy, as entertaining as we find this topic, i will not approve any more posts from you, some of them are copy and paste from the ripoff report pages (i would think you could be more creative), all these posts are plain nonsense and waste of time and resources, i will keep a copy of each one of them for future reference.

Reputation Points

Since business is slow for our friend Andy, he spent his time writing a ripoff report about the forum :

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SPS-Re...-Revie-1197939

And he also created a tumblr page about the forum : http://www.spsreviewforumexposed.tumblr.com

I am so flattered I have no words to express my appreciation for all the attention he is giving us!

Reputation Points

Multiple personality disorder Andy Braden aka David Johnson is back...now making out that his "sister" who has been having marital problems has been on the forum and was recommended "root workers" by Hope..but wait a minute Andy Braden "David Johnson" I thought you were the magician.

Joey - you get a special mention - "the infamous" lol

Clearly business is running slow for Andy Braden, he has far too much time on his hands. Wonder if his work & paypal know what he's getting up to and how he deals with his customers because I can gladly provide proof.

Your lobbying who? the FBI? everyday so that Hope faces jail time, you idiot.

Time and time again scammers complain when they get outted..btw Andy your blog is upside down!!! It should read top to bottom not bottom up

- - - Updated - - -

Oh the forum gets a mention in his Etsy shop policy..now he is saying that David Johnson (datvegasboi@gmail.com) is his parter um riiiight

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/REALRESULTSbyAndy/policy#seller-info?ref=shopinfo_seller_information_leftnav

Reputation Points

All I can say is...... Can I give him a cuckoo clock? It needs a reminder every second, not hour!

What are you trying to prove? To make everyone believe in you? I really don't understand. Time can be better spent on improving yourself and making you a better or real person. Nope, you spent it on all these? Again unreal stuffs.

So many scams after being exposed, they start a new site and etc....... You? Either too dumb to do that or oops, I forgot, you have a serious problem....

Reputation Points

Red face Re: Andy Braden Etsy AndysRootWorkSpells

Hey Dave, I know you're reading this or you will soon, here's what we all have to say: BAHAHAHAHA!!!! All that effort just to look like a fool! Thank you for making me famous!! I truly appreciate it. Please take your meds and have a good day!

Reputation Points

Wait...How did THEY know what sunshine did or did not order...?

Unregistered

I wish I found this thread before I made a purchase from him. He made me feel stupid. I bought a spell and got yelled at for not providing information right away. I was shocked and apologized and I told him he could cancel it if he wanted to. He canceled it and told me to never buy from him or contact him and that I gave him a bad vibe. In the refund on PayPal he called me a fraud.

Reputation Points

He's an asshole and his english is terrible!

Reputation Points

OMG. I SPOKE TO HIM LAST NIGHT- thank God I read this first, I was about to shell out a couple hundred. Back to the drawing board...

Reputation Points

Quote Originally Posted by Lilith View Post
    OMG. I SPOKE TO HIM LAST NIGHT- thank God I read this first, I was about to shell out a couple hundred. Back to the drawing board...
    Don't! None of his spells work and I've bought a couple from him too. After a few months when nothing happened I emailed him for a recast and he refused telling me it's because I didn't believe hard enough and was too negative. He's soooo freaking rude too!!! The only reason why I haven't left a negative for him is because the last girl who did leave him a negative comment he replied telling her how unstable she is and put her full name on blast, the comment and review was promptly deleted soon after though. Stay away from that nut job.

Reputation Points

It seems like Andy's shop is no longer there! Thank the lawd

Reputation Points

What????? But, but.... I had SO much success with him! I mean, he ALWAYS did the work and his success rate with me and others was 94.6%................ BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! Oh, I couldn't help it. Please pardon my silliness. Good riddance to that asshat!

Reputation Points

Quote Originally Posted by cheekaboo View Post
    It seems like Andy's shop is no longer there! Thank the lawd
    I am sure it is a name change, it will probably come back with another name soon

- - - Updated - - -

and to think he took the time to write a whole page about the forum and about me, i am flattered

Reputation Points

It's interesting and funny how I returned to the forum 6 months later and I'm still reading about this

Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Andy Braden Etsy AndysRootWorkSpells

yes, hi. I have information on this moron. After ripping off my old mum for $240.00 and just asking for more and more work to be done after many months went on of NO improvement i had to make sure to investigate him.

My mom is a stubborn lady so i had to dig for proof. Even once said he was a female and then said he was a male.

Our little "andy" is actually Robert Johnson, lives in Lyon mississippi. My private investigator deserves every dime i have his address too.

Will make sure to drop by when I'm in the state. moron.

It is Robert Johnson not David Johnson. I have a shit load of his private information from the day he was born. Pretends to be into college too and that he works hard but then says he works all night and sleeps all day. Moron falls into his own trap.
    A really angry moron too. It doesn't look like he likes this thread.

Well done the spsreviewoforum for exposing this polar bear. Please continue this thread. He has his own website realresultsbyandy.com just really loves the name Andy.

Using a unisex name so he is never caught. Somebody school this moron. Dude can't write a full sentence. I will get my revenge on him for wasting my mum's time

Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Andy Braden Etsy AndysRootWorkSpells

Robert what a crazy person. Hope as soon as his name pops up in the activity feed reports start againsts u. lol read http://sps-review-forum.pissedconsum...828690765.html someone stop this moron very well said!

Robert Johnson
    Lyon, MS 38645

moron lives with his mum Ida. http://www.realresultsbyandy.com/ Hope help me get this moron out of the net.

"I am an old-fashioned and traditional hereditary reader and conjure medicine man living and working in Southern States. Ancestors dating back to shaman tribes. I have been practicing my passion and working on my talent for almost 29 years and continue to spread hope to those affected in tragedy and dispair. I come from a line of readers, shaman and medicine men"

rob is middle aged. I think he has mental problems moron cant put together a sentence. i am to sue this moron just to get him on the news so his mum can see him and all his ghost friends. i am going to make him quit himself. no one messes with a southern man. should i meet up with a lawyer to get his ass on the news?
    Last edited by Hope; 09-10-2015 at 02:48 AM. Reason: removed street address

Reputation Points

Andy's Rootwork Conjure - realresultsbyAndy.com

I was looking up the drunk apple love spell (looking for some ideas on love spells and alcohol since they have worked on target before). And found this gentleman.
    He is quite expensive and as usual my brain has the fight it always does - if he is expensive then he must be good vs that is a lot of money to lose if this is another scammer.

So any one every use this individual?

Reputation Points

Re: Andy's Rootwork Conjure - realresultsbyAndy.com

I got curious and went to his website. His website is terrible. Everything is all mashed together, and looks rather spammy. You can barely see the price of his services due to the colour of the font and using transparent backgrounds. It's like the guy doesn't want you to see the price so that you'll blindly click something and not know how much it is. Bad form. Legit or scam, no idea, but his website repels me. If he wants to charge that kind of money for spell work, have the professionalism to make a decent page with clearly visible prices. I'd skip this guy.

Reputation Points

Re: Andy's Rootwork Conjure - realresultsbyAndy.com

Already a thread on this very mentally disturbed “Andy”: https://www.spsreviewforum.com/threa...ultsbyandy-com

Reputation Points

Re: Andy Braden Etsy AndysRootWorkSpells www.realresultsbyandy.com

merged with existing topic

+ Reply to Thread