UK
Offers Reading Services
No
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Genie Whales l-o-v-e-spells.com

Suzyque

Re: Genie Whales l-o-v-e-spells.com

I, too, have been scammed. I found the letter dated in May that was the exact letter posted on here for the same day. What a fool, what a fool. I actually believed her, actually believed her. You can add me to the list of "scammed" and I will help prosecute if necessary. This crap needs to stop. I remember my statement showing something like WSCrafting in Tucson, but I'll double check on that.

WS Crafting, Tucson, AZ.

Unregistered

I she is from March 2014 with me going on in the first days I got in contact with me once I could ex that strange has gone but not forgotten. Now I am bit confused or that well really back for me or it comes by her. In april and may and June I had it heavily because it once went well and once bad in this bad time I have sent her I think 400 USD and bijan every 2 week she asked for more money I doubted there now and don't now whether or not something has done for me! Until early January that I am against her said that everything now goes well and that they should take out they sent me that it is not so but can and that there had to be things handled?? From then until now I have received no mail more. Every day got the mails of hair. What do you guys think of this??

Unregistered

I've been dealing with her since Feb 2014 and every update is a positive update everyday she sent me a update asking me for my feelings and thoughts through out the day! I thought she cared a lot about helping me and helping me!

So when I started asking Her with all these great updates and positive events and all these people helping you with the spell why haven't I seen any results and she never responds to my questions!!!

Now seeing everyone here and the update that happened I may14 I've been scammed and feel really dumb for believing this would help my situation I'm in!!!!

Reputation Points

I'm pretty sure Genie and Sapphire from Sapphire spells are the same person. The email that was posted earlier was verbatim what Sapphire sent me when I used her awhile ago. And they're both using WS Crafting as their "company" name.

Reputation Points

I am afraid she may have other pages going, so far we have Genie Whales, Sapphire Spells and Angelica Sanders, will post links here.
    http://www.spsreviewforum.com/thread...hirespells-com
    http://www.spsreviewforum.com/thread...icaSanders-com

i am sure there are more
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points

I had spells done from her and she scammed me and I reported her and she kept asking for money. Please be careful!!!!!!!!

Unregistered

I'm glad I came across this, but also like so many I even looked her up and didn't see anything about scams. I've lost a lot of money and wanted to believe this would work. She goes by Mariel Lillian now, I've been working with her for a few months. I won't be paying for anymore add ons that's for sure.

Reputation Points

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm glad I came across this, but also like so many I even looked her up and didn't see anything about scams. I've lost a lot of money and wanted to believe this would work. She goes by Mariel Lillian now, I've been working with her for a few months. I won't be paying for anymore add ons that's for sure.
    Looks like they have yet another site http://www.mariellillian.com/
    email Lillianmariel62@gmail.com

- - - Updated - - -

Did she/he/it write this page for me? i am flattered, i always enjoy your messages :-)

www.mariellillian.com/index.php/contact-me-online

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

DebLouise

Genie whales will take all the money that you will send her, the guaranteed money back if you're not happy is one big lie!!! I received letters that others had posted elsewhere and they were exactly the same word for word. She is a scam artist and should be in prison. People beware..... she can help you with ABSOLUTELY nothing.

Unregistered

I can tell you she took $740 of my money over a period of time while offering her money back guarantee. We got into it because I felt she was scamming me and I asked for a refund and I have never received one penny. She also said that it was one-on-one and she carried out spells for multiple different people at one time. So between false advertising and scamming me out of my money I would not recommend her. A word to the wise should be sufficient

+ Reply to Thread