Thread: Sherry Givens www.apsychic.net

Reputation Points

Sherry Givens www.apsychic.net

Tina I won't know until later in the year. Maybe someone else can add more

Reputation Points

I received a private message from another member about this psychic:

Hope
    I didn't want to put this on the forum but I think you should know I do not believe this woman is all that she says she is. she did nail my situation right when i spoke to her so she is good at picking up on present events but the medium part i am very skeptical of. she mentioned a deceased family member and his nick name, even knew his dog's name, but that is all stuff that you can find online when you do a search. it was just too odd plus my vibe when i spoke to her was she looked me up. she kinda gave herself away. just figured id let you know. you can warn people if you want to, just don't wanna post under my name or specific details about my reading. I will not be using her again

Reputation Points

I tried getting my money back from her, but paypal gave it in her favour so god knows what she told paypal, I wasn't happy with my reading either.

Reputation Points

I am glad everyone posted this. There is nothing worse then being the only one who feels skeptical. I wish this forum was public so other people could be warned.

Reputation Points

It bums me out to read this. I wonder if she is gifted yet tries to use the mediumship as a "WOW" factor. I've said before, she never brought up anyone crossed over in my reading. In fact, she immediately knew what I was calling about and the players involved and described the situation accurately. I don't go by my family name in real life so if she had researched it she may have found my relatives but nothing on my adult personal life. I dunno. Should I disregard her reading completely? It seems she has failed some whose opinion I appreciate. :/

Reputation Points

I have not read all your posts on this site diva...have you discussed your personal life here? Just trying to make sense of it all. I think if someone has talent for predictions or anything for that matter, then they don't need to cheat. They simply use their talent to speak for itself.
    why cheat at monopoly if your a great tennis player, ya know?

Reputation Points

Quote Originally Posted by decibel.diva View Post
    It bums me out to read this. I wonder if she is gifted yet tries to use the mediumship as a "WOW" factor. I've said before, she never brought up anyone crossed over in my reading. In fact, she immediately knew what I was calling about and the players involved and described the situation accurately. I don't go by my family name in real life so if she had researched it she may have found my relatives but nothing on my adult personal life. I dunno. Should I disregard her reading completely? It seems she has failed some whose opinion I appreciate. :/
    It explains why she did not give you any names and details of death relatives, as i posted before, I think she may be gifted, but looking for the edge and for the wow factor she got from so many

@ Rowan I have been thinking on making the forum pages public, not sure if it will be a good idea ....

Reputation Points

Rowan I guess I'm more skeptical of humanity because it wouldn't shock me if someone who truly does has natural ability still does things that are unethical. If true it is driven by ego, greed, or both. Also I think I've read before (here??) that there are different degrees of abilities so she might have true talent but limited. Either way I'm glad to see that it looks like Sherry has been exposed.

Reputation Points

Hi, I have tried Sherry Givens and in my opinion is no evidence she is real psychic and I have tried in my real life face to face clairvoyants famous in my country. I can say she is a scam, as she can't say anything special about a person, some daisl, or something from the past, as the future can't be an evidence, until the predictions come true. On ebay just few are real in my opinion: Madisun Medved, Sue Vickers, Amanda Shermman, and Leanne Halyburton.

Reputation Points

Re: Sherry Givens www.apsychic.net

Quote Originally Posted by Connelly View Post
    I have been slow to write this. I want to preface this by saying this is just my opnion.
    i won't go I to too many details either because they are personal....but i have showed hope a link to certain things on the net privately.
    Sherry basically had a lot to say about my sister who passed away last year. In fact she went off on her right away, without me asking. She had a lot of Info, her name, the way she looked, her passions, what she died from, and the fact that she was fairly young when she passed.
    Every single bit of it was in her obituary which is on the net, including a photo of her and a general bio about her passions. When i asked about my dad she did not have any real info other then he was not clear of mind towards the end, and he is proud of me and loves me.
    My family dynamics are odd. For a medium not to see even one of the off the beaten track issues sort of left me feeling a bit skeptical.
    Each family member I asked about had issues that she could have picked up on and didn't.
    I even asked her about my fathers family who I was astranged from all my life, I asked her ...if I contact these people, how will it go?
    she said it would go well.
    i then told her I tried to make contact last year and it didn't go too well.
    Yes at that point I was testing her, because of the info about my sister...thee were a few other things but they are very personal .

This all could be a huge coincidence, but I didn't think it would be fair not to tell everyone.
    if I were you, I would use someone else's credit card, and I would give no info at all until you have her on the phone. Even then do not give your last name, and be sure to use someone else's phone or get google voice, it's free.
    i know people who have access to interesting things. Andi also know some mediums feed off little clues you give me during the reading...and many are still looking at things on the net when they are speaking to you.
    i am not trying to start a war here. I realize many of you like her and many more will think I am wrong and give examples of how and why. I just felt I should say something, so if someone else has a similar experience they don't feel alone.

She did make some predictions, one was that I would move next year come into some money and meet a great guy. If any of these predictions come true I will def let you all know.
    the reading was positive, no bad news.
    Sorry to be short but the whole thing had me down last night, and I didn't want to seem like a downer on a thread where everyone was so happy.
    None of these predictions panned out. Just an update

Reputation Points

Moving forward, I need a new email address, Skype, Paypal etc JUST for psychic & spell purposes purposes.

Good points have been made about Google psychics!

Reputation Points

Hi Connelly, really thats too bad about Sherrie. I will take a look at the threads. I have had readings with Sherrie since 2009 and she has been very accurate with predictions about 70% of the time.
    Last edited by Hope; 08-18-2014 at 04:39 PM. Reason: moved

Reputation Points

You know sometimes I wonder if a lot of these readers just go on luck....it's a bit unsettling
    Last edited by Hope; 08-18-2014 at 04:40 PM. Reason: moved

Reputation Points

I remember using her because Karyn from Topix forum would rave about her.
    I no longer have all my notes on reading/spells as I shredded them recently. I moved to a new place and don't have a lock on my room door and was afraid if the roommates would uncover my notes.
    Anyways, I remember last week while reading my notes prior to the shredding, I read over my reading notes with Sherry Givens. It was in Fall 2012. Nothing she really said made sense. She predicted target would contact me in 6 months. It's close to almost two years after her reading and I have neither seen or heard from the man directly.

Reputation Points

Karen also raved about tisha...or whatever her name was..

Reputation Points

Hmmm, well sherrie givens has been accurate for so many things - she wld not have been able to get the info from google or anywhere BCs - she predicted my partner months before I met him overseas & described him perfectly, she has predicted most of my career changes, moves and health matters. I did not find any evidence frm the post that she is using some other tool - other than her own ability. I will definitely continue to use her services.
    Last edited by Hope; 08-18-2014 at 08:02 PM. Reason: moved

Reputation Points

Could you post Sherrie Givens information, please. Thank You!
    Last edited by Hope; 08-18-2014 at 08:02 PM. Reason: moved

Reputation Points

I am pretty sure it's www.apsychic.net

she has been the best psychic for me so far. But that is not a guarantee I know, she has made hits with many of my friends except for one person who she is terrible at predicting stuff. She is also very very good at picking up what is going on around you now and things you may not be aware of ... Health, toxic people in the workplace, etc
    Last edited by Hope; 08-18-2014 at 08:05 PM. Reason: moved

Reputation Points

Quote Originally Posted by Sapphire2012 View Post
    I am pretty sure it's www.apsychic.net

she has been the best psychic for me so far. But that is not a guarantee I know, she has made hits with many of my friends except for one person who she is terrible at predicting stuff. She is also very very good at picking up what is going on around you now and things you may not be aware of ... Health, toxic people in the workplace, etc
    Exactly this. I was pretty blown away at how accurately she described some of my coworkers and their personalities. She told me which coworkers were genuine, and which to watch out for. For me, that information alone helped me confirm she was the real deal. Love her!
    Last edited by Hope; 08-18-2014 at 08:06 PM. Reason: moved

Reputation Points

had a 15 min reading several days ago.nothing ‘WOW’ happened as she talked to me,as I'm not from the US and she couldn't find the info of me online,also my friends or family members information...She said that I'm calling for a job,but I‘m not. She also guessed that if I divorced before(but I'm still in college now!)also I asked about if there is anyone she can contact from the other world,she mentioned my grandma,who is still alive now.

Reputation Points

Is there any updates on this reader?

Reputation Points

I read with her a couple of times between 2012 - 2013. Nothing she said materialized, so not someone I would personally recommend.

+ Reply to Thread