+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: High priestess Marcy - witchcraft-magic-spells.com - witchcraftmagicspells.org

Reputation Points

Re: how do i stop it!!!!!!!!

They said good thing she was not there the girl who works at the company they found out her work phone

Reputation Points

crazy stuff and I am sorry for you. I have no idea what is your best option

Reputation Points

Next time, be more cautious with who you give out your info to. There are crooks around every corner.

Reputation Points

Re: High priestess Marcy - witchcraft-magic-spells.com - witchcraftmagicspells.org

merged with the topic we have on this scammer, it is awful she is using blackmail tactics to get out of a dispute, if you close the dispute you will not be able to reopen it, that is why we have to be very carefull when dealing with these scammers
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points

Re: High priestess Marcy - witchcraft-magic-spells.com - witchcraftmagicspells.org

Raj, My dispute with marcy failed as the bank i withdrew money from refused to help. Paypal also said it might be difficult as i complained after 45 days time.However they said witchcraft org is in red category as they received lot of complaints..I gave them lot of proof from my side too. My hope is this will put a stop to it. Alternatively maybe you should contact paypal and say the seller is threatening you for opening the dispute, Paypal might end up banning them.

I also send an email to marcy asking for refund and is waiting for a response..

Reputation Points

Practically ALL online casters ( with a few exceptions which can be counted on one hand) are fraudsters. The very few ones who are not crooks are uneffective, at least most of them. The sooner we learn that the better. We better keep our hard-earned monies.

Reputation Points

how would payppal stop her what would they do about it?

Reputation Points

I will give my two cents to this - I complained to Paypal that they should not let Sellers like marcy who have lot of complainst against them ( Ripoff reports etc) use their service. My reasoning was since paypal is a legitimate medium to pay, customers like us end up believing this fake service providers. The representative told me that if they get lot of complaints( he gave me a count - i dont recall), they tag such sellers and end up removing them. My point is whoever got scammed should contact paypal and inform them about this group including the threatening story, this will atleast ban them. How it would help your specific case - unfortunately other than more credibility, I really don't know.

Reputation Points

Your girlfriend called me back. We are playing phone tag now. She knows someone has been trying to cast a spell on her but does not know who...yet. You are on VERY limited time now this what he said i think he is lying but he found out where she works at!

what should i do!

Reputation Points

I'm not sure about the legal system in Canada, but in the U.S. there are some pretty serious criminal laws which can be used to prosecute such people, for example fraud, extortion, harassment, and so forth.

I personally feel that you should begin to aggresively defend yourself in this situation, and contact the authorities, if necessary file a criminal complaint.If you do not act, this person will simply use your inaction and your fear of embarassment to further manipulate you. In addition, they will remain free to do this same thing to other victims. It is in your hands. Be strong, and you will be doing the world a favor.

Unregistered

Mistress of Magic is Rev pamela joy who is on another website advertising complete different spells
    Psychic magickal readings and the photograph is completely different

Reputation Points

High priestess Marcy - witchcraft-magic-spells.com - witchcraftmagicspells.org

i am not sure..but I was looking into buying a spell from Witchcraftmagicspells.net.....I have not purchased it just yet as I am looking on this forum and reading and educating myself. When you open the website...it comes up with a jovchat screen and if they are on line...a Jennifer will answer. I happen to ask Jennifer today..where are they located at and she said " Wisconsin". They too have a coven of witches that casts spells..But the high priestess is Marcy. When I looked on this page and went to the website that Daveyboy posted...the same Jovchat message pops up. And the website is out of Wisconsin as well. Is that a coincidence? Or maybe this coven has two websites??????
    Last edited by Hope; 07-17-2015 at 01:15 AM. Reason: updated topic title

Reputation Points

High priestess Marcy - witchcraft-magic-spells.com - witchcraftmagicspells.org

Hope,

I tried one of these spyonweb and I guess you have to pay. Maybe I went about it wrong. Anyways..could you kindly check two websites for me? For some gut reason....I think these two are related..but then its just me being skeptical again.

Witchcraftmagicspells.org....the email that is their correspondance is : info@witchraftmagicspells.org. The response emails does not look like regular response emails. I dont know.

Witchcraftmoonspells.com....the email correspondance is : infowitchcraftmoonspells.com. I have not contacted them yet

The only thing that makes me curious about the both is they are out of wisconsin...so they say.....

I would really appreciate it if you could assist and look into this as I am not that good with computers.
    Last edited by Hope; 07-17-2015 at 01:15 AM. Reason: moved- title edited

Reputation Points

@hulagirl, moved all posts you made about witchcraftmagicspells.org on other topics, please use the search and post in the right topic
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Unregistered

OMG! I know this is very old topic and reading the trend of the discussions I can tell that this Marcy is still active until now! Doing the same blackmail tactics and threats to me. She/he found my personal info and my husband's previous employer and threatened me that she/he obliged to inform my husband that I cast a spell on him! Thankfully, my husband is aware that I do this witchcraft shit regularly and he knows that I will anything to bring him back so this Marcy's tactics won't affect me. I have now filed a dispute to paypal after reading your reviews. Thank you... I have also read few negative reviews in other website against these people! So who ever reading this now, STAY AWAY FROM THIS WEBSITE!!

Unregistered

I believe High Priestess Marcy is part of a scam right. DO NOT trust this woman, man... or whoever is behind this scam.

Unregistered

She is not a high priestess and her site is not legit. I'm upset that I wasted my time on her. This isn't right.

+ Reply to Thread