+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Unsuccessful Spells, No Result, Tried and Tested

Reputation Points

Re: Unsuccessful Spells, No Result, Tried and Tested

Dawn shimmering spirit (etsy), dovemacob,

Reputation Points

I would add here SpiritedEnterprise, i bought comunication and banish spells, and it didnt work,
    And Hireawitch Ganesha also didnt work for me, i asked for refund here.
    Then i have done spells my self, break up and revenge spells, also didnt work.
    All of these were done in 2014. I no more believe in spells. I only go for readings...

Reputation Points

Have to add here; Inviting Angels and Angel7Spa. Both on Etsy, both miserable failures.

Reputation Points

Quote Originally Posted by divanyc View Post
    Have to add here; Inviting Angels and Angel7Spa. Both on Etsy, both miserable failures.
    I also tried Inviting Angels ("Dara") last year with no results. I had to prod her for updates and they were short and generic. She always called me "dear", never my name...and you know what that is! A sign for a scammer.

Reputation Points

I was so disappointed with Dara. I had a lot of email contact with her before the spell, and thought she was really going to help. But after the money was paid, like you said, she needed prodding to update. She never really did explain the work she was doing, though I asked her point blank for detail. Her readings were total BS. She kept insisting my ex's return was imminent. Sometimes, even though her English seemed perfect, it's like she didn't grasp what I was saying, or was under the influence of something. This went on for a couple of months before I gave up. With Maria from Angel7Spa, it was also a long, drawn out ordeal. She would drop out of touch, and when I questioned what was going on, she would chide me for not updating her! Mind you, there was nothing to update. She was supposed to have been doing reiki on me and the target for 30 days, as well as a cord cutting. I never once felt anything from any of that. I never saw any movement from my target, and finally I just told her to forget about it. She said come back whenever you like. I did contact her a month ago, and all she said was "his energy has left you, so I cannot help you because you need dark magic now". So she sends me a list of other practitioners that are like a who's who list of scammers. So that was my final ah-ha moment with her. I've never spent as much as I did with these 2 women, and I never will again, as it certainly didn't equate to effectiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by dreamer View Post
    I also tried Inviting Angels ("Dara") last year with no results. I had to prod her for updates and they were short and generic. She always called me "dear", never my name...and you know what that is! A sign for a scammer.

Reputation Points

Ashra is one of the first ones, I bought from but I should have known it was a scam since it was a beauty spell. I was just desperate though. I'm not attractive at all, and people like to bug me about that all the time. So I wanted a spell to make my face prettier. I should have known better though. I've read many blogs since then, and i know now that spells can't change your appearance.
    I've tried Calastrology.
    Lovespells4free
    moonlitcastings from ebay but apparently no longer a member

I always usually ask for love spells, but no results. It's why right now I cast my own, I'll see how that works. I'm considering making myself a honey jar. I was glad to find this post though. Someone highly recommended Kyra Meadows to me. I just wish i would have found this forum before I was scammed by the others.

Reputation Points

dovemacob

Reputation Points

yani's

Unregistered

Have you guys heard of ojungo spells?.. Prophet Bolivia I'm suppose to pay him but not sure or wat about high priestess mojari please I need answers

Unregistered

Has anyone tried Ari from http://sdpsychic619.wix.com/lovepsychic
    I paid to have a spell done and a day or two later she saw negativity around me and that it would cost more than the original spell to clear it out. I paid $50 for the original spell and it will cost $200 because she has to do more work. I think she is out for money, and all she keeps calling me is "Hun", I have been messaging her since I told her I couldn't pay the extra, but since than I have had no response whether I text or call (Calling goes right to voicemail). How about anyone else have you had any experience with her?

Reputation Points

did any of them work

Reputation Points

My advice is if you hear the term prophet, doctor, high priestess/priest, houngan, babalawoo, baron, baroness or anything else that sounds really impressive, run like the wind. 99.9% fakes. You'd be more successful praying for a miracle. Yes, I'm serious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Have you guys heard of ojungo spells?.. Prophet Bolivia I'm suppose to pay him but not sure or wat about high priestess mojari please I need answers
    - - - Updated - - -

This is a classic ploy employed by frauds to extort money from you. Do not give her a dime. If you paid by PayPal, you can open a case. They usually do not refund for services (these people love that little clause) but possibly if your emails show she refused to do your service, they would refund. If that doesn't work, you could try to get the charge reversed through your card issuer. Of course, if the credit card payment was made through PayPal they might balk and threaten to close down your account, freeze future funds etc. You need patience and courage to deal with them sometimes, and impress upon them that they are allowing frauds to conduct business on their site. Threaten to contact your local district attorney etc. Don't just shrug your shoulders and let them get away with this. The more they get away with this, the more emboldened they feel to do it again and again. Good luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Has anyone tried Ari from http://sdpsychic619.wix.com/lovepsychic
    I paid to have a spell done and a day or two later she saw negativity around me and that it would cost more than the original spell to clear it out. I paid $50 for the original spell and it will cost $200 because she has to do more work. I think she is out for money, and all she keeps calling me is "Hun", I have been messaging her since I told her I couldn't pay the extra, but since than I have had no response whether I text or call (Calling goes right to voicemail). How about anyone else have you had any experience with her?

Reputation Points

E a koetting fake. Scammed me out of $2000
    Michael cecchetelli is fake disappears after you pay him for a spell cast. Doesn't respond to any emails. Paid him 250

Reputation Points

Quote Originally Posted by Canons View Post
    E a koetting fake. Scammed me out of $2000
    Michael cecchetelli is fake disappears after you pay him for a spell cast. Doesn't respond to any emails. Paid him 250
    this guy with his own channel on youtube? he's so cocky and seems to be full of himself, I was wondering whether he's all talk or is he actually good...
    would you mind telling your story with Koetting?

Reputation Points

yes of course. i first had a consultation. i saw his youtube channels, thought wow he looks amazing, saw all the comments under his video, he's written books etc etc. thought he's the real deal and he charges so much he must be. i had my consultation and he said he could do it and shared the ritual for hire. i paid immediately. i was star struck, i was nervous in my consultation because i thought he is talking to me. so anyhow he does the ritual, nothing what we agreed over the consultation, used a different approach a shitty spell, pretended to get posessed so blatantly obvious and all the info he asked for he didnt even use in the ritual. they ask for your credit card details, signature, address and telephone number even after you have paid with paypal. and i noticed fraudulent activity on my bank account after this. had to have a new card sent to me. paid roughly $2000 and no results.

- - - Updated - - -

oh yeh and after he sends you this fake video he says now if you have any questions you must go through the help desk and you can not email me direct. and that was it, he was gone. never heard from him again

Reputation Points

yes of course. i first had a consultation. i saw his youtube channels, thought wow he looks amazing, saw all the comments under his video, he's written books etc etc. thought he's the real deal and he charges so much he must be.
    I think unreasonable prices rarely are a proof someone is skilled and knows their job.

i had my consultation and he said he could do it and shared the ritual for hire. i paid immediately. i was star struck, i was nervous in my consultation because i thought he is talking to me. so anyhow he does the ritual, nothing what we agreed over the consultation, used a different approach a shitty spell, pretended to get posessed so blatantly obvious and all the info he asked for he didnt even use in the ritual. they ask for your credit card details, signature, address and telephone number even after you have paid with paypal. and i noticed fraudulent activity on my bank account after this. had to have a new card sent to me. paid roughly $2000 and no results.

- - - Updated - - -

oh yeh and after he sends you this fake video he says now if you have any questions you must go through the help desk and you can not email me direct. and that was it, he was gone. never heard from him again
    I'm sorry to read this, but thanks to you posting it he won't be able to scam more people out of thousands of $$$.
    I was wondering whether he's a real deal, now I know...

Reputation Points

Yup! She's got a video on YouTube!

Reputation Points

None of the spellcasters have worked for me. None. I ve tried them all

Reputation Points

I preformed a love spell. I ordered the kit off of Etsy. it came with a candle, candle holder, love incense powder, coal, flash paper, and oil infused with flowers.

of course I did it wrong, I misread the instructions. I deformed it under a full Moon instead of a Friday full moon or waxing moon. but I did get a odd result. one of my male love bird became weird with me with. he's been trying to mate with my foot or hand....its been months and he won't stop. so idk if its bird hormones going crazy or a failed spell gone wrong lol

Reputation Points

Quote Originally Posted by divanyc View Post
    Inviting Angels I luckily never tried. Angel7Spa or Maria Ophelan is something else..I still get spam emails today... Total scam.

Reputation Points

Quote Originally Posted by spell seeker View Post
    Hi I have used the following :- arabella of lovespellslovespellco.uk twice Ashra three times

Grace at your witch paid a lot of money

Mightyspells.com

Robin at life spirits society

Some of them I thought I has seen some results but thinking now it was just natural as I was being forward due to increase in confidence unfortunately our situations have huge blocks and spells if genuine could not get around them but each caster was given details in full beforehand and said they would work I have been positive but given today's turn out with target no results even on the spell I did myself which was a candle spell for desire done on the night before full moon and then continued on full I saw signs 3 days after he text and there was a song on the radio about spells when I walked into a house and same truck as his everywhere but that could have been a backfire on me
    So, is mightyspells.com a scam?

Has anyone heard of www.moonlit-casting.com?
    Are they genuine or scam?

Reputation Points

Mambo Odette is a total scam. (https://www.msodette.com) Her real name is Odetta Washington. She lives in Haiti now because she has criminal charges pending against her in the US. She has her Youtube channel. If you google her name on the Internet, you will have a lot of ripoff reports filed against her.

+ Reply to Thread