+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dr Mohammed - monicaspiritualtemple@gmail.com

Reputation Points

Re: Welcome NEW MEMBERS - Post your introduction message

Hello , i approached a spell caster to get my ex back . He told me that he can do somethinh for me . I paid him $150 through his friend in america and apparently he is in nigeria .. the other $300 dollars has been transferred to him already and which he did not collected yet because same was blocked by money gram . he is threatening me to death if ever he did not receive the other part of the money . He has got my picture and my ex pic as well and our names as well . Im scared . His email add is monicaspiritualtemple@gmail.com and its Dr Mohammed . He is saying that he is going to take my life and that the gods are not happy .

I think that i have been scammed and can you please give me some advice on how to get rid of him ... thanks

Reputation Points

Re: Dr Mohammed - monicaspiritualtemple@gmail.com

Moved your post to a new topic.
    Do not answer his calls, block him if needed, he has no power, the threats are scam tactics to scare you and sometimes it works.
    Most of us have been there, it is scary, but once you realize these people have no power other than their own misery, you will get over it, he needs your money more than you need his nonexistent spell.
    Get your money back if you can, if money gram blocked him it means that he has scammed many, do not send him one cent!
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points

Thank you Hope for your message .

Is there any other way that he can contact my ex and tell him about it .?? Unfortunately money gram has released the money and ready to be collected . He has my address as well , should i feared that he do something ??

Reputation Points

Dr. Mohammed will and can do nothing. Do not worry.

Reputation Points

Quote Originally Posted by Hope View Post
    Moved your post to a new topic.
    Do not answer his calls, block him if needed, he has no power, the threats are scam tactics to scare you and sometimes it works.
    Most of us have been there, it is scary, but once you realize these people have no power other than their own misery, you will get over it, he needs your money more than you need his nonexistent spell.
    Get your money back if you can, if money gram blocked him it means that he has scammed many, do not send him one cent!
    Dear Hope ,

He is stiill threatening ne saying that my family will have to bury me or he will get me mad . Im scared to death ...

Is there a way that he can track me or my ex ?? Can you help me ....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by joeyt1969 View Post
    Dr. Mohammed will and can do nothing. Do not worry.
    Dear Joey,

Thank you for your reply ... did you had past experiences in dealing with him ?? He is threatening me badly saying tht my family will have to bury me or he will get me mad . Is there a way that he can track me or my ex ?? Please help me get rid of him ....

Reputation Points

Is your ex's name common? Or can he easily be found? If you search your ex on google, facebook, instagram and twitter with the name you gave him, do his profiles pop up?

If your ex's name is common and like John Smith and such, then you have nothing to worry about. If this scammer is threatening you, fight back and say you will report him to the police for harassment, threats and fraud. Say his IP address will easily be traced and he will be arrested wherever he goes. That should scare him away for good. Good luck.

Reputation Points

Quote Originally Posted by lozka View Post
    Is your ex's name common? Or can he easily be found? If you search your ex on google, facebook, instagram and twitter with the name you gave him, do his profiles pop up?

If your ex's name is common and like John Smith and such, then you have nothing to worry about. If this scammer is threatening you, fight back and say you will report him to the police for harassment, threats and fraud. Say his IP address will easily be traced and he will be arrested wherever he goes. That should scare him away for good. Good luck.
    Dear Iozka,

Thank you for your reply .

In fact his name is not common . Well i am not replying to his mail anymore and do you think i should go to the police to report it .

I don't want to reply to him as well cause i don't want things to become worst . Do you think he will go away when he saw thar im not replying to him anymore ??

- - - Updated - - -

Dear Hope,

Can you please help me ?? He just sent me an email and im not replying to him . He said that if i don't do the needful to transfer his money , i wilk hear about him and that he will get me mad or take my life ... is that true ?? Did you investigate on him ?? What did you find??

Please help me since this is getting a bit complicated .

Reputation Points

Jojo, why don't you accuse him in several public forums? Write about what he's doing all you can. Then perhaps other people can join you and this guy will become terrified. Or why not make this thread public?

Reputation Points

Jojo, I have never dealt with him but with frauds like him, he doesn't have the power to anything except to needlessly and powerlessly intimidate people. Pay no attention to him.

Reputation Points

Hello Joey ,

That guy is threatening me badly saying that he owes the person to whom he bought the items $300 and that he will ruin my life until i die . And to wait for him tonight .

How come people are like this ?? They are finding different ways to take money from people and they are doing evrything to scare people to death . Im not paying attention to him anymore and he is saying that i shoupd feared for my life .

They are mad and scammers can become very dangerous if they don't get what they want . Should i report him to the police ??

Reputation Points

No. Simply ignore him. He will go away.

Reputation Points

block the scammer from your emails to stop communication, I wouldn’t even bother reading them.

Reputation Points

Well, he IS driving you mad, Jojo...

Reputation Points

block him, as soon as you block him, he will move on to someone else, he can not do anything, he is a scammer and his only power is your fear! do not send him any more money and never deal with anyone asking for money via money gram from Africa again, block and delete are your best friends!
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points

Thank you all for your message .

I am happy that i found this forum since i would not have known what to do .

Thank you all ....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hope View Post
    block him, as soon as you block him, he will move on to someone else, he can not do anything, he is a scammer and his only power is your fear! do not send him any more money and never deal with anyone asking for money via money gram from Africa again, block and delete are your best friends!
    Dear Hope ,

I have blocked him but he is still sending me emails and it's going in my spam box . Now he sent me his certificate saying that he is a real spell caster and that the gods were at my place yesterday night to place a voodoo and that i should returned the money from money gram and send it back again . He is saying that his son told him not to harm me and that he is a man of wisdom . He told me to send the money and then he will leave me alone .

Last time he told me that same was illegal in his country and that not to tell anyone about it .

Sincerely that guy is scary . I know that you told me to block him but can you please tell me what should i do ??

- - - Updated - - -

I forgot to tell you that he is using one of these certicates given to great mother apparently by the government of nigeria . I remember once he told me that same was illegal in his country and that no one should know what he was doing .

If i could i would have upload the certificate here to show you all about it .
    Do you believe in that ??

- - - Updated - - -

And now he wants to make a deal with me , for me to send back the money , and then he will be able to cancel the voodoo and afterwards he will leave me alone .

- - - Updated - - -

Dear Hope,

Look at the messages that he sent me :

///QUOTE///

YOU ARE A DEAD PERSON IN THE NEXT THREE DAYS AS I DO NOT TALK TOO
    MUCH. I WILL TELL YOU WHAT IT MEAN TO BE A SPELL CASTER. JUST THREE
    DAYS YOUR FAMILY WILL FIND YOU DEAD WITHOUT ANY SICKNESS. JUST
    BECAUSE YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW TO USE YOUR BRAIN, CONSIDER YOURSELF A
    DEAD PERSON WITHIN THE NEXT THREE DAYS. I WILL SEND ORACLE TO YOU AND
    YOUR FAMILY TO TORMENT YOUR PEOPLE, I WILL SEND OGUN, OYA,
    SANGO,OBATALA,OBATARISA ,SANPONO, OFO EMI ILE, GBIGBONA, OLODE, ESU,
    AND IKU OJIJI TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY I WILL LAY AMBUSHMENT IN YOUR
    HOUSE SOONEST THE GODS ALREADY PAID YOU A VISIT, THE SELLER CAME TO MY
    HOME AGAIN THIS MORNING BECAUSE OF YOU THERE YOU ARE PLAYNG WITH ME SO
    LETS DO THIS OKAY

Because you people are always like asking someone for help and when
    the person is ready to help you, you started playing games with the
    person, why did you contact me in the first place when you know you are not
    ready to send money to buy the items to work for you, i don't care
    how you remove your information out of my place, you have 72 hours to
    get the money and remove your good for nothing information out of my
    place, because failure not to do that you will face negative effect and the
    penalty is death and the death will pass on to your family members,
    if you like you can run to any pastor in this world or any church in this
    world nobody can save you,do you know why? is because if you believe
    in them in the first place, why did you contact a spell caster for
    help? if you really want to know what i am talking about is truth, try
    me and see what will happen to you so do not play with me if you love
    your life and that of your family members. you have 72 hours to remove
    the information and it cost you 300USD i don't care how you get the
    money, just 72 hours that is all you to send the money or you will die

i have sent you unto 15 mails and you refus to reply me back

///UNQUOTE///

Can you please help me ... i really need your help ...

Reputation Points

And this is why someone should never get involved with African casters that ask money with Moneygram. Jojo, go public on your accusations! If not with the police, online!

Reputation Points

Quote Originally Posted by LadyStardust View Post
    And this is why someone should never get involved with African casters that ask money with Moneygram. Jojo, go public on your accusations! If not with the police, online!
    How to go public LadyStardust ??

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo View Post
    How to go public LadyStardust ??
    What do you think of all this ?? Do you think this is true all this voodoo thing ?? He is scaring me to death and i don't kniw what to do ...

Reputation Points

LOL. Why are you scared? He has no ability whatsoever. Now stop worrying.

Reputation Points

@Jojo, write social media posts. Write on other forums if you don't want people or the police to know that you gave money to a scammer. Google him and google "Scam". You might find a lot of people who have been threatened the same way.

Reputation Points

@Jojo, I have been reading about your fears, and much of them seem to be unfounded. Threats are just that, idle (in this case). I am not sure if you're reading what experienced members are recommending. Some of your fear appears to be self-inflicted (if real at all). You came here for guidance, and when you receive it, you keep asking identical advice.

Dr. Mohammed is a scam. He will never be able to harm you, nor anyone you care for. I did a bit of research... This Jessica person posted several times (the very same message) within a short period on several sites. All within a week.

"Hey,I'm so excited my broken Marriage has been restored & my husband is back after he left me and our 2 kids for another woman. After 8 years of marriage, me and my husband has been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me and moved to California to be with another woman. i felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. i tried to be strong just for the kids but i could not control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with my husband. Every day and night i think of him and always wish he would come back to me, I was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Mohammed can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a (Love spell) for me. 28 hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me and the kids so much, So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and the kids. Then from that day,our Marriage was now stronger than how it were before,All thanks to Dr Mohammed. he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that Dr Mohammed real and powerful spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are here and you need your Ex back or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now. Here’s his contact: Email him at: monicaspiritualtemple@gmail.com , you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348134493948"

PLEASE LISTEN to those whom have been at this (not pros, but Scholarly, nonetheless), and have been where you are. We are always works in progress. We are all here to learn and evolve. This is a SCAM, and nothing will happen to you. Move on and learn from this as well.

Reputation Points

I agree with the others that this person has no actual power. I would block everything and even go to the police.
    IF you are truly afraid, you can quickly and easily protect yourself - white candle, sage (grocery store), salt (grocery store). Light and prya for safety from your guardian angels, spirits and ancestors.

I really don't think he has power, but it should make you feel more in control and know that you are protected. You can do it any day or Tuesday which is the day of Mars (god of war).

It sucks that there are people like this out there. I just hope this makes you feel better.
    I have been scammed also, it is horrible, but they cannot hurt you - they get their money from fear.

Reputation Points

Quote Originally Posted by TooMuchTime View Post
    @Jojo, I have been reading about your fears, and much of them seem to be unfounded. Threats are just that, idle (in this case). I am not sure if you're reading what experienced members are recommending. Some of your fear appears to be self-inflicted (if real at all). You came here for guidance, and when you receive it, you keep asking identical advice.

Dr. Mohammed is a scam. He will never be able to harm you, nor anyone you care for. I did a bit of research... This Jessica person posted several times (the very same message) within a short period on several sites. All within a week.

"Hey,I'm so excited my broken Marriage has been restored & my husband is back after he left me and our 2 kids for another woman. After 8 years of marriage, me and my husband has been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me and moved to California to be with another woman. i felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. i tried to be strong just for the kids but i could not control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with my husband. Every day and night i think of him and always wish he would come back to me, I was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Mohammed can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a (Love spell) for me. 28 hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me and the kids so much, So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and the kids. Then from that day,our Marriage was now stronger than how it were before,All thanks to Dr Mohammed. he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that Dr Mohammed real and powerful spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are here and you need your Ex back or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now. Here’s his contact: Email him at: monicaspiritualtemple@gmail.com , you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348134493948"

PLEASE LISTEN to those whom have been at this (not pros, but Scholarly, nonetheless), and have been where you are. We are always works in progress. We are all here to learn and evolve. This is a SCAM, and nothing will happen to you. Move on and learn from this as well.

Dear Too much time,

Thank you for your reply . In fact all these messages are very scary and i know that i have done a big mistake in thinking that he can help me . NO MORE SPELL CASTERS NOW ...

Your messages are very helpful and will make sure that it stops asap .

Thank you again .

Reputation Points

Itís more than 3days u still alive, he has no power at all ,just donít even check his email at all, or send him a last email just say bring it on Iím ready and block him, he only needs your money and once u send him he will definitely come back for more

Reputation Points

Quote Originally Posted by Pono View Post
    Itís more than 3days u still alive, he has no power at all ,just donít even check his email at all, or send him a last email just say bring it on Iím ready and block him, he only needs your money and once u send him he will definitely come back for more
    Hello Pono,

I blocked him and he is using other emails to send me messages . I am not replying to him anymore nor reading his messages . He is only looking for his USD 300 dollars . He is using a mail address airfrieghtcourierservice34@gmail.com to send me emails saying that Dr Mohammed just want me to send the USD300 .

This is getting really annoying . Do you know for how long this is going to last all these emails?? Because i really want to get rid of him and have a normal life .

Reputation Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo View Post
    Hello Pono,

I blocked him and he is using other emails to send me messages . I am not replying to him anymore nor reading his messages . He is only looking for his USD 300 dollars . He is using a mail address airfrieghtcourierservice34@gmail.com to send me emails saying that Dr Mohammed just want me to send the USD300 .

This is getting really annoying . Do you know for how long this is going to last all these emails?? Because i really want to get rid of him and have a normal life .
    I'm sorry you're going through this. I hope the other members here have given you some peace of mind by now. Here's some ways I could see myself dealing with this situation, listed in descending likelihood: 1. calm your fears and simply ignore all the spam. It will NOT go on for too long. 2. tell him that you have gone to the police with the info you have. 3. tell him that you will be committing suicide out of fear for magickal retribution from him. (only half joking. It just might work with the lunatic scammers. who knows?

Reputation Points

Quote Originally Posted by Exile View Post
    I'm sorry you're going through this. I hope the other members here have given you some peace of mind by now. Here's some ways I could see myself dealing with this situation, listed in descending likelihood: 1. calm your fears and simply ignore all the spam. It will NOT go on for too long. 2. tell him that you have gone to the police with the info you have. 3. tell him that you will be committing suicide out of fear for magickal retribution from him. (only half joking. It just might work with the lunatic scammers. who knows?
    Hello Exile,

Thank you for your message . I don't really want to send him email or watever . I think that this guy is mad . He told me to send the money to one of his friend in UTAh called RYAN MORISON and the 300 box is still blocked at money gram . He claimed to have kids , even his friend do have kids and how come they behave like this by taking money from vulnerable people .

I will go to the police and file a complaint against him and even put reviews of himon the websites .

Unregistered

What's with people calling themselves doctors. Why do people fall for this in the first place?

Reputation Points

Seems like you have it figured out! Don't stress. It'll be fine. Nothing scary. You go get him girl! (or lad, I dunno)

Unregistered

Dr Mohammed threatened me too. He told me that if I didn't pay he would tell my husband about what I was doing to him. Can someone help me? He keeps emailing me and I cannot get him to stop:(

+ Reply to Thread