View Entry Info: Shereen - Arabian Conjure - Facebook Arabicwitchspiritualworkshop - Youtube Shereen2134

Category:
SpellCaster
WebSite
www.facebook.com/Arabicwitchspiritualworkshop
https://www.youtube.com/user/shereen2134
Name
Shereen
Email
arabicwitch33@gmail.com - arabianconjure@gmail.com - shereen1203@gmail.com
Phone Number
475-355-7999
West Haven, Connecticut
Offers Reading Services
Unk
Attachments
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Shereen - Arabian Conjure - Facebook Arabicwitchspiritualworkshop - Youtube Shereen2134
      Unregistered

Re: Shereen - Arabian Conjure - Facebook Arabicwitchspiritualworkshop - Youtube Shereen2134

Look at you guys!!! You were so desperate that you recruited people to come here and defend you guys Hanez why don't you ask Hopey Dopey to track M5942's IP address oh thats right because it won't show shit. She posted her paypal receipts and the email on her fb you can't make that up oh but wait only you guys would photo shop lies to further your narrative thus the reason you won't, however it is ok you don't have to as you guys have outed your own selves as haters. If HOPEY DOPEY was such a class act she would have very likely posted what was sent to her but then again it would make her look like a fool!!!!!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Re: Shereen - Arabian Conjure - Facebook Arabicwitchspiritualworkshop - Youtube Shereen2134

I watched a few of her videos just to get a feel of her. She seems emotionally unstable. I emailed her some time ago and the "ASSistant" answered the email. She was rude and was calling me "sweety" which rubbed me the wrong way. I can already see there will be smart ass replies when checking up on your jobs. So, that was it for me. Been there and done that. As for you paying 1200.00 for this is insane. I was in a similar situation and did simple thing's to stop it. Boy was the bitch that was doing it mad. When I looked at his call records he would call her like 26 times in a span of maybe 10 minutes almost everyday. That's how the bitch got caught. I know him and he doesn't behave like that. Then once I seen her photos...that's when I had confirmation and went and got it ready by 3 readers just to make sure it was the truth. Long story short I refused to get scammed again just to get someone to clean up the mess.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, holy shit im just getting to page two of this thread....wow wow wow and wow! My gut feeling told me something was off about this chick. She looks depressed and miserable. Can't help me if your life isn't in order. Also, she seemed to wrapped up in trying to prove herself to others. I'm just so thankful for this forum because before coming here I always felt alone with being scammed by these people. There was also a video she did talking about some other witch on YouTube was working her and hating on her.....it seemed rather awkward and smelled fishy.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Iím not defending Shereen, I never even had work done by her. That was my experience with her since she was accurate with her consult with me and would not do work on the case. Please respect that that is my experience with her just as I would respect someone elseís whether it was good or bad. It really doesnít matter in the bigger picture because I have a totally different new worker Iím working with, no reason to go off the handle and accuse me of being a defender of her or a spell caster. I wish I was a spell caster to save myself money!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Wait a second, let me recap this: all long term members who decide not to add fuel to the drama, look intelectually inferior and morally corrupted to you? Edgy ;) I think you just might have manipulated the pathetic-simpleton-me into replying. Congrats and enjoy the show, I guess?

Quote Originally Posted by joeyt1969 View Post
      Shocker isn't it, Love? Link, AgaFar, fern....all have the Shereena stench.
      Sweetheart, you're trying to be witty yet you have dumbest insults.
      Keep it up, I find it wildly entertaining. I haven't had this much fun since dope slapping Sammari.
      please provide additional brain busters, Shereena. This is fun!

- - - Updated - - -

Hey Aga where r u? You're awefully quiet. LOL
      its also interesting that many of the long time members haven't posted anything. they just look on like a bunch of simpletons. Shereena should recruit THEM.
      - - - Updated - - -

Addendum: not to get anybody's hopes up - still not available for recruitment.

Unregistered

Cool Re: Shereen - Arabian Conjure - Facebook Arabicwitchspiritualworkshop - Youtube Shereen2134

Slut13 you would have to be a complete ass hat to not know that a receipt screenshot directly from paypal can't be manipulated however she did post the images on her facebook. Botanica, you are so funny yet sad, you saw her video and reached out to her and clearly got a reading however you already stated you also went to 3 other reader thus showing you own instability and stalker within Bridge!!! Glad to see that older members of this forum aren't with the drama however I do find it quite odd that is only the same 6 who keep coming back to respond with the last two being recruited at the last minute because well no one else really cared!

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by labotanica View Post
      I watched a few of her videos just to get a feel of her. She seems emotionally unstable. I emailed her some time ago and the "ASSistant" answered the email. She was rude and was calling me "sweety" which rubbed me the wrong way. I can already see there will be smart ass replies when checking up on your jobs. So, that was it for me. Been there and done that. As for you paying 1200.00 for this is insane. I was in a similar situation and did simple thing's to stop it. Boy was the bitch that was doing it mad. When I looked at his call records he would call her like 26 times in a span of maybe 10 minutes almost everyday. That's how the bitch got caught. I know him and he doesn't behave like that. Then once I seen her photos...that's when I had confirmation and went and got it ready by 3 readers just to make sure it was the truth. Long story short I refused to get scammed again just to get someone to clean up the mess.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, holy shit im just getting to page two of this thread....wow wow wow and wow! My gut feeling told me something was off about this chick. She looks depressed and miserable. Can't help me if your life isn't in order. Also, she seemed to wrapped up in trying to prove herself to others. I'm just so thankful for this forum because before coming here I always felt alone with being scammed by these people. There was also a video she did talking about some other witch on YouTube was working her and hating on her.....it seemed rather awkward and smelled fishy.
      Bitch @labotanica. Who was rude? EVERYONE LOVES MY ASSISTANT. I know exactly who you are lol I didn't want your case. I am depressed? My life isn't in order? lmfao! Too funny. Please miss pathetic, if you thought that I was "emotionally unstable" why on earth would you contact me in the first place dummie? LMFAO! Oh my life is very in order. I am not the one who went to 3 different readers about a man who clearly has more interest in someone else to be calling her 26 times in 10 min. ROFL!!!! Shut the fuck up. You need fake people in a forum to make you feel whole and complete?lol Sounds like you are the one who is emotionally unstable not me. And the only thing fishy is your vagina... Maybe you should handle that. But so glad you seem to think your fake name hides who you are from me... lol I got you boo boo.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

themirror, what I am talking about is that the moderator, the person who is directly responsible for this amazing, knowledge-filled, resource-rich site is being attacked by a SCAMMER and only a handful or so of the 12,337 active members came to Hope's defense on an assault of Hope as she was being called a fraud and many other things. So if you feel a little guilty or whatever it is that you are trying to communicate to me, let me say this: You should have been saying, "I haven't said anything, that Shereen is a piece of this or that" blah blah blah. I have no problem with you themirror but you've been here long enough to know my schtick and you know that 99% when I say someone is a scam/shill I AM RIGHT. Shereen is just another one, baby! If someone were to attack you and call you shitty names, Hope would have stepped in and said, cut the shit! All I am saying is that Hope should have received backing from ALL OF US! God, I make this show great! LOL

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Hope's obvious skill to defend herself conveyed the impression that she's not depending on anybody jumping to the rescue, even less 12,3k people stating the obvious. I personally don't think she was or is in such a needy position that me not bombarding respective fraud with more or less creative vulgarisms did any harm. That being said, I don't feel guilty at all. Some may find the drama entertaining, others exhausting or even evitable. Yeah, I thought your schtick is to provoke (which isn't necessarily a negative thing and some people obviously like it) that's why I responded the way I did. Well, if someone attacks me, I usually feel able to stand up for myself. Would I feel the need of support, I'd ask for it. I'm sure Hope would do the same, if there's a necessity. This is not a court case and interrogation of Hope. Our posts are not crucial witness testimonies to bail her out. A scam showed up, threw her bullshit around, Hope did everything to expose her. All the other stuff (including our last posts) is just an add-on for those who like or need being entertained. Just for the record: I didn't think you have a problem with me. Neither do I have a problem with you ;)

themirror, what I am talking about is that the moderator, the person who is directly responsible for this amazing, knowledge-filled, resource-rich site is being attacked by a SCAMMER and only a handful or so of the 12,337 active members came to Hope's defense on an assault of Hope as she was being called a fraud and many other things. So if you feel a little guilty or whatever it is that you are trying to communicate to me, let me say this: You should have been saying, "I haven't said anything, that Shereen is a piece of this or that" blah blah blah. I have no problem with you themirror but you've been here long enough to know my schtick and you know that 99% when I say someone is a scam/shill I AM RIGHT. Shereen is just another one, baby! If someone were to attack you and call you shitty names, Hope would have stepped in and said, cut the shit! All I am saying is that Hope should have received backing from ALL OF US! God, I make this show great! LOL

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Sorry, i have been busy, no much time to spend in the forum, please, do not argue, we all have different views and we may not always agree, but we are all here for the same reason, if i get some time tonight i will post a bit more.

- - - Updated - - -

I just approved her last batch of insults, it is good that she shows her real face, better not to argue with her, her insults, even to her own clients, show her integrity and business standards.

- - - Updated - - -

and from now on, if you want your posts to be approved, avoid insults and name calling, i believe you have been out of 3rd grade for some time, if you want to be taken seriously personally and professionally, behave professionally, if you can do that.
      Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Recruited? Anyone can jump in on any thread at any time.

I love first off that you call me a slut, it just shows how much you love to shame women. Also the way you're degrading everyone and calling us names feels like I'm watching a dog who feels cornered go on the attack. I know it sucks to be caught, but isn't the person you're portraying yourself as above all this name calling? Also second of all, can you not comprehend that you can show anybody's paypal receipt and claim it's the same person who you claim is your friend Jfern, since none of us know what her real name is?

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

joeyt1969, you do make this show great, as does Hope. I get what you're saying but at some point you have to ignore the troll. Besides, we have those little thingys at the bottom of the post to show our thanks.

Now I'm going to the Yaya Maria thread to once again tell everyone how great she is.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Lmao, this website has so many haterzzz (All of them claim to be these powerful wizards/witches/magicians whatever) and yet not a single one of them managed to successfully bring down this website with their high and mighty magic.

Unregistered

Lol give me time "Josh". And where did this website go ALL last year up until September? lol Love how you keep posting from your fake accounts in my thread to keep it as "New Discussions" lmao! That is exactly what they say you do on all the websites exposing you. Gots to keep it alive! lol You are pathetic. And believe me, you will be shut down. You got the right one this time. I assure you. Give me some time. It's only been a few days and I haven't even gotten started on you yet. If this was REAL forum it wouldn't have so many "haterz" lol you are so good how you try to type like a young kid. You are a master manipulator.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

FYI the forum has not been down since it was created in 2010 and we have years of posts and member's activity to prove it.

Good luck in your attempt to close the forum, read all the ripoff reports, the ones you use to attack, we even have links to all of them in this public topic:
      http://www.spsreviewforum.com/thread...SPSReviewForum

I will tell you a secret: These reports are the reason why this forum is still active and not going anywhere!

Looking in all the forum logs, Jfern originally registered and was posting from Florida, that is how she was able to get her account approved, but after a while she started posting from the Connecticut IP.

For example, this post came from the Conneritcut IP address:
      Quote Originally Posted by Jfern1981 View Post
      Sorry I didn't mean to post that twice. lol idk what happened @linh I shared my success story with Shereen and was called a "shill" whatever that is. If you read my comment I was pretty detailed about it but I will try to e-mail you when I can. Did she decide to take your case yet?
      Both accounts (Jfern and Shereen) were created on 5/26/2018 from different locations and they could not be linked.

Also Jfern forum registration email address is : yadontneedtoknowshit@gmail.com - why is this relevant?

Well, her so called "assistant", was sending messages to the forum facebook page and her facebook user name is: yadontneedtoknowshit

https://www.facebook.com/yadontneedtoknowshit
      (I have screenshots in case she changes it)

She is also an administrator of the Arabian Conjure Facebook page as per the screenshot of her computer screen which she sent to the forum facebook account and I posted few days ago.

Coincidence?

The last point I am going to make, attacking me and the forum does not make you look more real, however attacking your own clients, insulting them, making fun of their situations is not only a violation of their privacy and the trust they put on you the day they purchased your services, but it also shows disrespect and the lowest business and personal standards!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
      UglyAbby21 how did she come here to scam anyone? How many people from this forum did she scam???? I'll wait!!! Yaya Maria, Hopie Dopie, Slowey Joey UglyAggy21 and Lust 13 you are the scammers being that you guys stupid ass Lin whom has been broken with this guy for over 6 months, blocked her on everything and yet even after you so called coddled her and gave her a self esteem pep talk below and then sent her to the two top scammers on the net YAYA MARIA aka YONNA aka HOPIE DOPIE and JOEY
      Bitch @labotanica. Who was rude? EVERYONE LOVES MY ASSISTANT. I know exactly who you are lol I didn't want your case. I am depressed? My life isn't in order? lmfao! Too funny. Please miss pathetic, if you thought that I was "emotionally unstable" why on earth would you contact me in the first place dummie? LMFAO! Oh my life is very in order. I am not the one who went to 3 different readers about a man who clearly has more interest in someone else to be calling her 26 times in 10 min. ROFL!!!! Shut the fuck up. You need fake people in a forum to make you feel whole and complete?lol Sounds like you are the one who is emotionally unstable not me. And the only thing fishy is your vagina... Maybe you should handle that. But so glad you seem to think your fake name hides who you are from me... lol I got you boo boo.
      Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Lol give me time "Josh". And where did this website go ALL last year up until September? lol Love how you keep posting from your fake accounts in my thread to keep it as "New Discussions" lmao! That is exactly what they say you do on all the websites exposing you. Gots to keep it alive! lol You are pathetic. And believe me, you will be shut down. You got the right one this time. I assure you. Give me some time. It's only been a few days and I haven't even gotten started on you yet. If this was REAL forum it wouldn't have so many "haterz" lol you are so good how you try to type like a young kid. You are a master manipulator.
      Well what do you know? Boopsie’s back! Like an infection that oozes pus, she just doesn’t seem to go away. Boopsie, you’ve been caught. Get over it. Concentrate on something worthwhile. Like keeping that stress corner clean. You’ve now morphed yourself into a joke. Hope has indisputable evidence against you. Keep it up, Boopsie. But please, please, take your penicillin. It might stop the infection down there.

- - - Updated - - -

Well what do you know? Boopsie’s back! Like an infection that oozes pus, she just doesn’t seem to go away. Boopsie, you’ve been caught. Get over it. Concentrate on something worthwhile. Like keeping that stress corner clean. You’ve now morphed yourself into a joke. Hope has indisputable evidence against you. Keep it up, Boopsie. But please, please, take your penicillin. It might stop the infection down there.
      make that STREET corner.

Unregistered

your mom has been doing a great job of keeping the street corner clean joey. So hope, you know you are a liar. I posted twice in the forum and you know it. As I already explained jfern and I are friends. So no it is not a coincidence.lol are u stupid or something? How many times can I say it dumb- dumb? We have already told my followers all about how we met so your not discovering something knew you twat cunt.lmfao Another thing dear, Why are you saying every unregistered comment is me when you know it isn't? Would I refer to myself as "she" dummie? I don't refer to myself as a third person. But you already knew that you know where the IP addresses are and where the comments are coming from. Coincidence that you are trying to make it sound like it's me? I think not. More proof you are a fraud. Such an investigator yet you didn't notice more than one person in 2 different states commenting at the same time posting at the same exact minute? but you knew that. my clients all know me. and they trust me. and that is all i give a shit about. me and other spell casters are going to shut you down I assure you. where is the activity you speak of? you just came back 09/2017 from my understanding. I would love to see the activity of you talking to yourself w fake accounts. But no matter. You got the right one this time and that is all i am going to say about that. the only thing I posted was stats on how the average person tells 12 people about a bad experience w a business but only tells one on average about a good one. You managed to delete that post huh. Also, it isn't a violation of shit dear bc you know damn well neither one of those people were my clients. labotanica is just another one of your fake accounts and I wasn't the one who called linh stupid. Stop lying it really is getting ridiculous. But that is why you have this site set up this way. So anyone can come on here and comment and you will make it sound like it's me? Now that is slander bitch. Don't quote me saying things I didn't say.. You would know about violating privacy you take what you read in this "forum" and pretend to be a psychic using the information that they typed about their situations. lmao how obvious can you be twat? People spent thousands of dollars making videos about this scam. You are a fraud, you only make good reviews feel unwelcome and you only call good reviews "shills" bad reviews are welcome without question as to who or what they are. You never say maybe that is a competitor talking shit. You never say anything of the sort. Only good reviews about anyone other than your recommended "caster" is given any question. you create so much doubt about a real review that the real people that are here don't know what to believe. This will be my last comment. You can say what you want, my attorney, I, my P.I. AND my spirits are already setting things in motion. I am going to be fair and warn you, so you can't claim "entrapment". You are being watched very carefully dear. I would definitely watch what you do and say online. You are one slip away from federal prison and soon I will blasting YOUR mugshot all over the place. It may not be this week, this month, or even this year. See, the feds always make sure it's worth while before they bust. No petty shit. They are just waiting, watching, and calculating every dollar, and hack attempt that you make. One day dear, your life is going to crash down around you. I promise you this. So carry on. I am no longer responding to one thing bc clearly that is how you keep your thread alive. You do it on purpose. You are a low life sorry excuse for a human being who fights dirty. You already exposed yourself and your motives by posting my mug shot that was completely irrelevant AND all of those charges have been DROPPED. Anyone can see that, it is a public record. You made me sound like a convicted felon when meanwhile I have never been convicted of a damn thing. I had plenty of people who saw that, and were disgusted by YOU AND YOUR ACTIONS. They weren't sure before of your motives and whether or not this forum was real. But when you did that? They knew 1000% what you do and what your motives are. I saw thru you before I even knew there were any complaints about you. You make it that obvious. The only ones who fall for it, are really desperate and naive. Your days are numbered hopey. Mark my words on that. So, say whatever you want at this point. I am not responding to it. But I promise you, my face is going to be the last thing you see before they shut you down and cart you off to prison where you belong.
      "

Unregistered

One last thing hopey dopie. I am glad that you clarified that Jfern and I are two different people. I would hate to have to sue your ass for defamation of character and slander libel. So you admit that we are in fact 2 different people so why won't you admit that we sent you paypal receipts and email thread? My assistant posted a long time ago how her and I met. She only JUST became my assistant in April, You know that tho you stalk my facebook page. you can't handle competition. Be careful Hope. What you put out into the universe will come back to you. Remember, the feds when they investigate someone, they don't do it not for a month or two. They do it for YEARS to get enough evidence so that when they make an arrest. YOU DO SOME REAL TIME AND NOT BULLSHIT TIME. I know you think your slick and you are comfortable in thinking you are untouchable, but more and more complaints have been given to the FBI and cyber crimes unit. It's just a matter of time. Some of the biggest busts in history took YEARS. So get comfortable boo. Because when your door gets kicked in by the feds, it's gonna be epic.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Shereen you're sounding more and more like my ex when he dabbled in Meth. I know it sucks you were caught but all these threats are ridiculous. Also what's the complaint you want to make to the FBI? Someone who understands how IP addresses figured out when you created fake personas on a forum that calls out fake spellcasters?

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

AgaFar? Just say my name. No need with the subliminal messages. I dont even know Shereen, and could careless about her being outed. Recently, NOT in this forum, several people on IG and youtube have reviewed her the same info you have all found about her months ago. That's the reason why I said in another thread, I'm not surprised. And now that I found this entire thread, I am not sure why you wanted me to respond. There's no need to go back and forth for me because I have no opinion.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I struck a cord haven’t I? So much so that you felt compelled to revisit my comment.
      Veeeeeeerrry interesting.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

It was actually Love13 that said something in another thread wondering how I felt about shereen being the same person. I had no clue what she was talking about til I found this thread.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

But she isn’t the one who came up with AgaFar. I did.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Sorry to ask, just read about this. Is she good?

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Sweetheart, read the damn thread! I'm sorry to be so rude but come on!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by philomena86 View Post
      Sorry to ask, just read about this. Is she good?
      The general consensus would be NO! :D

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Thats fine. I already read the thread basically. I have watched her vids too and there are many viewers too. So yeah hardly believe she isnt what she portrayed.

- - - Updated - - -

��������

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

It’s easy to believe that Shereen isn’t what she’s trying to portray herself to be....she’s a FRAUD!!!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Yes, Joey gets credit for Agafar. Also, has it gotten to the point that ppl don't even want to read 4 page threads?

Unregistered

Iol. Fuck you ugly abby. U can't Say im a fraud u never used my services u cunt. Ur a fraud just check out "sps review forum exposed" on facebook ur name is everywhere. This is slander u can't call me a fraud. And "bella" another fake account lol the "consensus" is that im VERY good thats why they trying to go out of their way to lie on me. Ain't no general consensus on this forum the few real people that commented about me had great things to say. So how u gettin "NO"?yall make this shit so obvious it's ridiculous. Only the mentally challenged can't see thru this shit lol How u gettin "NO"Cause the frauds in this forum say so? The ones who never used me? Bc Anyone who talks shit better be able to provide my attorney proof of purchase. Lol u can't say shit bc u never got a reading or worked w me. U don't get to leave an opinion.Just read the first and 2nd pages of the thread nobody had anything bad to say thats why yall kept bating me.I have screen shots of all of it. I already proved jfern IS real we are NOT the same person i have all my PayPal reciepts with names and dates that match as well as e-mail thread find it on my Facebook page that match and all i did was post from her account twice. That makes me a "fraud" lol  ok. Hope already said the IPs couldn't be linked. I Never gave a review on myself. Since ur gonna keep the thread alive w ur fake accounts and comments since nobody responded in a week so u had to make responses lol i may as well respond. Fuck it. The reason yall are going so hard is bc i called this forum out. But u think that was bad? Wait til i post my video exposing u with all my reciepts that this forum is fake as fuck. I don't do half ass shit. So get ready. U wanted to keep poking a bear? I was gonna leave it be and let the feds do what they do bc nobody w brains takes this forum seriously but U wanted advertising? U got it boo! This forum and ur yaya and yona gonna get the advertising they deserve. Btw the client u sent to yaya and yona on this thread which i have screen shots of tho deleted it, still came lookin for my help even after she went to ur fraud fake ass yaya and yona. Even after ur so called "exposing" of me LMFAO Says a lot. Don't worry. U wanted to keep poking me bitch. Now im gonna make a.whole video exposing u and i assure u it will get plenty of views. Im doing it big to make sure everyone knows all about y'all. Even tho i don't have to 

New Here

No Shereen No Yaya.... okay, so who? Facebook Arabicwitchspiritualworkshop - Youtube Shereen2134

So are there any reputable conjurerís ASIDE from Shereen and the Yaya/Yoyo casters that were mentioned here? Apparently both of those have questionable track records...
      And yes, I have flipped through the forum but I canít find a tread on casters that are actually legit. If such a thread exists, will someone please post the link?

Thanks so much!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Love13 View Post
      Shereen you're sounding more and more like my ex when he dabbled in Meth. I know it sucks you were caught but all these threats are ridiculous. Also what's the complaint you want to make to the FBI? Someone who understands how IP addresses figured out when you created fake personas on a forum that calls out fake spellcasters?
      I can understand it sucks even more when she was caught, attacked and revealed even more. The most entertaining part was that she managed to create this whole mess completely alone. So tragic. But you see, feeling up-and-down from exaggerated self-confidence, paranoia, anxiety, depression and this aggression – those are all typical symptoms of using co***ne . And needing extra cash to buy it.
      Sorry but I had to laugh when Hope was called “hopey dopie”

+ Reply to Thread