View Entry Info: Shereen - Arabian Conjure - Facebook Arabicwitchspiritualworkshop - Youtube Shereen2134

Category:
SpellCaster
WebSite
www.facebook.com/Arabicwitchspiritualworkshop
https://www.youtube.com/user/shereen2134
Name
Shereen
Email
arabicwitch33@gmail.com - arabianconjure@gmail.com - shereen1203@gmail.com
Phone Number
475-355-7999
West Haven, Connecticut
Offers Reading Services
Unk
Attachments
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Shereen - Arabian Conjure - Facebook Arabicwitchspiritualworkshop - Youtube Shereen2134
      Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Re: Shereen - Arabian Conjure - Facebook Arabicwitchspiritualworkshop - Youtube Shereen2134

Just research Shamanic rootworkers in the Philadelphia area, thereís actually quite a few who seemed reputable. When you come across one who seems right, you will know who you are supposed to work with. All the best to the people on this forum and wishing you solace

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Re: Shereen - Arabian Conjure - Facebook Arabicwitchspiritualworkshop - Youtube Shereen2134

Ok, whatever dude/lady. It's almost comical you think all of us like live on this forum and haven't "researched" this topic. Also you should probably read more than one thread here, you'll see that the legit casters become popular very quickly. But BS is also sniffed out very quickly. It might have something to do with the amount of research we've all done or the fact that we all just live here and we're sassy assholes. It's probably good to be on here for more than 5 minutes to make a call though, there's only hundreds of members and thousands of posts.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I have read many which helped with my decision to choose one, thank you for the suggestion and your concern though! Hope you find a legitimate worker

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

M5942.... you are so full of shit. No, you did not get a good reading from Boobsie. She is a fraud, a charlatan. It is impossible to have received a genuine reading from her because she is NOT A PSYCHIC!!! You talk about this mystery reader that you have used. Stop with the mysterious bullshit and name. Ames. Otherwise, don’t mention at all.
      i hope you find solace. Love and light and all that other crap.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

@joeyt I will not even make a comment to that in which requires any thought or intelligence because everything you just said was exactly what I was referring to in my previous post.

- - - Updated - - -

I would check out the Blue Witch though, sheís on YouTube. Literally posts videos of every work sheís done so you know she completes it. She works with Hecate, Belial, and Lucifer. Seemed knowledgeable and posted pictures of Hecate and Lucifer literally over her in her chakras...definitely someone who is connected but the Lucifer part scared me a bit

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

for the last time, post in the right topic or open a new one, read the forum rules, in order to keep the forum organized, we ask members to post their reviews in the right topic, off topic posts will be deleted, you continue doing it after I have politely ask you to open a new topic multiple times, that is rude and disrespectful.
      Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Lozzamm.... your Off Topic on me is the ONLY contribution youíve made in the 1 month youíve been here.

Now, as far as you go M5942, you are full of shit, part 2.
      You stated that if Boobsie was not legit, then why didnít she take your money. You also went on to say that for you she was good.
      I stated that you are full of it because she was proven to be a fraud.
      Youíre unable to retort what I said because you canít.
      now, Lozzamm, here is another chance to learn something. Now you can Off Topic or Disagree with me since that seems to be your biggest additions to our forum.

Lmao111

Lol so let me get this straight. She came on here, to solicit her services. But then refused everyone on the thread? Which one is it? Lol it can't be both. You "all" are just exposing urselves for what u really are and what this "forum" really is. U can't call someone a Charlatan or a fraud if u haven't used her services. It is also a known fact that her assistant was her client. They posted about that months ago. Lol M542 is right u make this forum a joke. Attack people and wonder why they attack back, make the thread public to try and take people's business down. U should be ashamed. But it is ok. Ur a well known joke in the community so no biggie. Be blessed "everyone" lmao

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Again, the Blue Witch would be my suggestion! She seemed legit. I donít care to go back and forth with someone who acts like a 13 year old. Shereen read me well, knew I wouldnít end up with the guy and that I needed to be single, got work done by a spellcaster to break the bonds of attachment who was more reasonably priced. Shereen made me realize this guy was a douchebag. Thatís my story. I was contemplating Blue Witch, but as I stated before her dieties she worked with made me look elsewhere. She also chargers per spell, which can also be pricy. All up to you and what youíre comfortable with. Iím not singing praises for Yaya or Yona so I get why Iím receiving backlash

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

If you've really read the thousands of threads on here you'd see many casters and psychics are suggested and praised in a mature way, where a person starts a thread on someone they like and then people go that person...and then people make up their mind on that person. Yona and Yaya are not the only ones recommended here. When you say things like that you sound like Shereen. When you are so angry at this forum you also sound like her. In general your motives for being here are just bizarre and questionable. I guess you just want to tell us how much we suck for attacking Shereen? I don't really get what you're doing here exactly.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Who then? Enlighten the thread!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Are you the "thread"? Anyone who actually reads this forum will know the answer to these question and the fact that you haven't actually put the time into reading this forum and then you demand for me to tell you some people that have been recommended over the course of 8 years is quite obnoxious. But just to make it clear that I'm not lying, here are some...

I've sung the praises of many ppl on here and so have hundreds of people. I can't list them all but to name a few off the top of my head: Angel Mystress, Psychic Anne (who has shady practices but ppl are also expressing having an ability nonetheless), Jasmina, Donna Maxine, Lenanne, Moma Sarah, Chris, various ppl in AIRR, Cat, The Spellbinding sisters, etc, etc, etc.

Is that enough people for you? Should I go through 8 years of history on here? Would that satisfy you?!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

That is wonderful!! So very glad! Now people reading this and looking through workers can narrow their search that much more!!!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

All off topic posts will be deleted, if you want your posts to stay in this forum, post in the right topic or open a new one, I have asked you politely to follow the forum rules just like all members do and the fact that you continue ignoring it tells a lot about you.
      Do not come back to cry about your posts when you have been warned multiple times to open a new topic for a new review or any post not related to this worker.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lmao111 View Post
      Lol so let me get this straight. She came on here, to solicit her services. But then refused everyone on the thread? Which one is it? Lol it can't be both. You "all" are just exposing urselves for what u really are and what this "forum" really is. U can't call someone a Charlatan or a fraud if u haven't used her services. It is also a known fact that her assistant was her client. They posted about that months ago. Lol M542 is right u make this forum a joke. Attack people and wonder why they attack back, make the thread public to try and take people's business down. U should be ashamed. But it is ok. Ur a well known joke in the community so no biggie. Be blessed "everyone" lmao
      ^^^^ This post came from the same IP in Connecticut as all the other posts and the one Shereen used to join the forum.
      Why the need to talk in 3rd person when you are talking about yourself?
      You and you alone exposed yourself, all your insults and threats are here to prove it.
      If this forum is a joke, then move on with your miserable life and stop trying to make people believe you are the victim, you joined this forum and were very happy when members were contacting you not knowing the testimonials posted were biased.
      If you have so many happy customers, go take care of them, stop playing games, makes you look foolish.
      If your spirits are so powerful, go have a good power trip and find idiots who will price your ego.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Oh and "blessed be"

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder if M5 is a lurking caster as well and that's why he/she is getting so defensive.

Latoya

Well pumpkin, she becomes friends with all of her clients so i guess none of her testimonials are real huh? She referred to herself in the third person? Same reason you have muliple fake accounts talking to yourself Melissa Miller. Went out of your way to explain away that one away. If it wasn't you you wouldn't bother to address it. Lmao! Same reason that you go out of your way to say the IP came from Connecticut. Is she the only person that lives in Connecticut? I don't get it? Isn't Connecticut a whole state? You seem to have nothing better to do. Anyone can say anything "that post" came from anywhere. What about this one? I am not Shereen. Anyone can SAY anything. You should know that better than anyone. You hang your hat on it. She is right. You exposed yourselves all over this thread. You are a liar.. I clearly read on page 4 where she acknowledged her part and accepted responsibility. Yet you lied and said she didnt. If you were so classy as you portray yourself you would have. Just like you would have posted the PayPal reciepts and e-mail thread proving her arguement which she posted on her facebook proving everything and it makes perfect sense and logic. You also claimed to give props to other casters and in the same sentence you said they have shady business practices. You mentioned LeAnne but I clearly recall seeing a screenshot of a thread posted on facebook" sps review forum exposed" where all your fake accounts said otherwise. Love13 said the name "Chris" yet 'Chris" who? Lol sounds like ur making up names. Spellbinding sisters must be an affiliate or another alias of yours like yaya if you really even gave her accolades which I doubt. You just say things and see what sticks. So everyone that says anything positive about Shereen is Shereen? Is that what your saying? And so because she logged in on her assistants account and commented makes her a fraud? No.. Everyone knows how she met her assistant. This is true she talked about it in multiple videos and her assistant posted about it long before this boloney came up. I counted 6 other positive reviews from 6 different accounts and all of them got bashed and attacked.You all are a joke I hate to break it to you. This forum is the definition of bias and i would much rather go to a potty mouth spell caster rather than a yaya yoyo that don't have a single real POSITIVE review other than on this forum yet is bashed everywhere else on the internet. You sound so mad Hope. Go ahead, say I am Shereen too. Bc I know you will. Shereen is amazing best damn spell caster ever and her readings stay on point. And I find it amusing also that you were quick to point out the Connecticut IP but where did the other EGAR and loveandlight IPs come from? You didn't ever say just your infamous joey1969 fake account said it was Shereen but you never chimed in to say it wasn't? Hmmm interesting. And why are you saying anyone has a miserable life? That was mean and insulting. Did you forget to switch accounts when you came off that mean? Even if it was her, she did apologize to you. I thought you were a class act Hope? You are a lying, dissociative identity disorder having, fraudulent, toxic human being who ever walked the earth and your lack of integrity shines through. And if we see it don't you think other people do too? Lol QUE SLOWY JOEY with some stupid ass comeback from the 50's that isn't funny, witty, or makes any sense! Ahhh this is amusing. Shereen if you casted a spell to let the truth come out on this stupid forum and it's stupid owner. It's workin chile! Hope you sound so mad how's your luck been lately baby? You sound so agitated. Hmmm Blessed Be!

Unregistered

I've worked with Shereen and she is an awesome woman! Haters gonna hate.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Not a caster, Love13. I wish I was so I could save the money and do it myself. Hope asked to keep the posts related to the topic, we should keep it that way (:

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Ha ha ha. Suddenly you care about the policies here. Ok cool. Just trying to understand why you've been so driven to rip apart this forum, which is one of the only places people can express their honest opinions about casters and psychics.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Love13 View Post
      Ha ha ha. Suddenly you care about the policies here. Ok cool. Just trying to understand why you've been so driven to rip apart this forum, which is one of the only places people can express their honest opinions about casters and psychics.
      Because he/she obviously is one of Shereen's minions, discussing about the Blue Witch etc to make us believe they are not connected

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Using a proxy server to post to the forum is not going to clear your name, even if you write on a 3rd person from a proxy IP you can not hide your own lunatic style.
      I am going to give you a free tip: people do not read long paragraphs of crap without any meaningful message, punctuation or spacing, we just scroll down, if you have something important to say and want people to read it, go back to school and learn how to write, use punctuation, spaces, do not ramble on and on, make your point and your message may be read, crazy writing makes you look unstable and desperate!

Shereen reasoning :
      Positive review: Forum is real, members are real and shall be taken in account!
      Negative review or criticism: Forum is fake, members are fake, it is only Hope and shall be dismissed! Insults, threats and attacks!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Hope, Hope, Hope. Dear sweet intelligent and insightful Hope. Please give Boobsie a break. It is obvious that there is a tremendous amount of competition on the same street corner where she works at night. She is stressed and needs the extra money to fund her fake boobs, lips, eyes etc. Hoes like Boobsie deserve a smack in the ass and told not to continue doing what she does..... but she’d probably like that! LOL

Fake

Lightbulb Re: Shereen - Arabian Conjure - Facebook Arabicwitchspiritualworkshop - Youtube Shereen2134

I find it interesting that as soon as Melissa Miller is mentioned Hope is quick to claim not to give that part of the thread life but yet her and the rest of her personalities log in daily to give this post life in an effort to discredit and slander Shereen. Was the account created and did the creator of the account let Shereen see the things being said about her absolutely yet again when they told Hope Joey Melissa Love Abby and the rest of the degenerates that Shereen would gladly send proof that the account creator was in fact a client and worked with Shereen no one here never said sure send it over we'll post it. I can only ask Hope if you were so quick to post Shereen's mugshots why not post the receipts that were offered up??? To anyone reading this thread you can feel free to go to the Arabian Conjure's FB page and see the receipts from paypal and the emails as they were posted up there because Hope or Melissa Miller knew it wasn't conducive to the forum to post I mean think about it for a minute... How many of you would be inclined to question the forum if Melissa did actually post the receipts? How many would have to STFU and tuck their tails between their legs? Hope Melissa Joey Love and Abby along with a few others. Hasn't it dawned on some of you why they keep coming back to respond instead of moving on like she does when you bring up Melissa Miller? I don't know who this Melissa Miller chick is but I have noticed she makes this Hope chick rather nervous and the thing is that Hope thinks she is good at hiding it but she isn't. The fact that the forum isn't public says a lot. Hope can actually make the entire forum public and make those who want to comment register, but she won't do that, I wonder why??? Hope I wish you the best and I hope you never have another melt down where you will have to shut down for the day sweetie cause this forum will eventually be exposed. The entire reason why she made this thread PUBLIC was to attempt to discredit Shereen yet she is still getting subscribers on youtube, followers on her Facebook page and probably getting business because of your wonderful advertisement so my advice to Shereen is to stop coming on the thread and let you guys advertise her BUSINESS for FREE!!!!!! Happy Friday and you all have a wonderful weekend!

Latoya

Cuz one gives a shit about puncuation using a touch screen phone?. Hope's logic: Good reviews: all fake except of course yaya and yona. Bad reviews: WELCOME! Accept about yaya and yona... Complaints about the forum: all pissed off psychics and minions. EVERYBODY IS SHEREEN!!! Now you sound like you're desperate and on meth. I use a proxy and don't agree with you. I MUST BE SHEREEN! Hahahaha!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fake View Post
      I find it interesting that as soon as Melissa Miller is mentioned Hope is quick to claim not to give that part of the thread life but yet her and the rest of her personalities log in daily to give this post life in an effort to discredit and slander Shereen. Was the account created and did the creator of the account let Shereen see the things being said about her absolutely yet again when they told Hope Joey Melissa Love Abby and the rest of the degenerates that Shereen would gladly send proof that the account creator was in fact a client and worked with Shereen no one here never said sure send it over we'll post it. I can only ask Hope if you were so quick to post Shereen's mugshots why not post the receipts that were offered up??? To anyone reading this thread you can feel free to go to the Arabian Conjure's FB page and see the receipts from paypal and the emails as they were posted up there because Hope or Melissa Miller knew it wasn't conducive to the forum to post I mean think about it for a minute... How many of you would be inclined to question the forum if Melissa did actually post the receipts? How many would have to STFU and tuck their tails between their legs? Hope Melissa Joey Love and Abby along with a few others. Hasn't it dawned on some of you why they keep coming back to respond instead of moving on like she does when you bring up Melissa Miller? I don't know who this Melissa Miller chick is but I have noticed she makes this Hope chick rather nervous and the thing is that Hope thinks she is good at hiding it but she isn't. The fact that the forum isn't public says a lot. Hope can actually make the entire forum public and make those who want to comment register, but she won't do that, I wonder why??? Hope I wish you the best and I hope you never have another melt down where you will have to shut down for the day sweetie cause this forum will eventually be exposed. The entire reason why she made this thread PUBLIC was to attempt to discredit Shereen yet she is still getting subscribers on youtube, followers on her Facebook page and probably getting business because of your wonderful advertisement so my advice to Shereen is to stop coming on the thread and let you guys advertise her BUSINESS for FREE!!!!!! Happy Friday and you all have a wonderful weekend!
      IP : 104.222.153.52 - : Network sharing device or proxy server

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Latoya View Post
      Cuz one gives a shit about puncuation using a touch screen phone?. Hope's logic: Good reviews: all fake except of course yaya and yona. Bad reviews: WELCOME! Accept about yaya and yona... Complaints about the forum: all pissed off psychics and minions. EVERYBODY IS SHEREEN!!! Now you sound like you're desperate and on meth. I use a proxy and don't agree with you. I MUST BE SHEREEN! Hahahaha!
      IP : 104.222.153.54 : Network sharing device or proxy server

- - - Updated - - -

^^^^ Desperation reaches a new low!!!!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Well what do you know? Boobsie is still here! Boobsie is still upset that she is a FAKE. Thank you for the comic relief!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

This forum is so ridiculous except she's literally obsessed with it. She can't figure out how to undo what she's done and thinks up new ways to rip us apart everyday with her sad, angry, run on sentences.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

She can't rip us apart! She's nothing! This forum has a proven track of record in exposing fake psychics and casters as well as shills. We don't care do we? I mean, for the most of it, I feel relieved when I visit her thread because it seems I've saved my time and my money from her and her scams. But I admit SHE IS BORING! And, what's more, if we respond, the thread appears as active. So I guess the only thing she manages is to keep her name up.No publicity is bad publicity! And in my own opinion, ALL of us, who still pay attention to her and her shills (it's still her lol) are fueling her scaming deeds. Let us all ignore her, there are way worthier psychics and casters here that deserve our time and attention, Shereen is a sad joke by now.

Unregistered

Lmao i haven't even responded to ur nonsense, liar. I am too busy. I already ripped u apart. Nobody cares or takes u
      Seriously now. This forum is a joke and a scam. I have gotten many clients come from it who saw it and got turned off and stopped taking u seriously a long time ago. They purposely seek out people u and ur fake accounts bash. Isn't that funny? How counter productive? Lmao I find it amusing so i watch. And ur right! No publicity is bad publicity! It must be true! Thanks for the business!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for visiting Boobsie. Go back to your street corner.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Enough! You have demonstrated a pathetic lack of confidence, ethics, personal power and integrity. You are not and will never be a witch without those attributes,sorry to break this down to you. Thereís a long road of self improvement ahead of you.
      You are not even funny.
      Go away and live your life happily ever after. If you can live with yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
      Lmao i haven't even responded to ur nonsense, liar. I am too busy. I already ripped u apart. Nobody cares or takes u
      Seriously now. This forum is a joke and a scam. I have gotten many clients come from it who saw it and got turned off and stopped taking u seriously a long time ago. They purposely seek out people u and ur fake accounts bash. Isn't that funny? How counter productive? Lmao I find it amusing so i watch. And ur right! No publicity is bad publicity! It must be true! Thanks for the business!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Shereen-

What is it that you are gleaning from coming here, and/or sending your loyalists here to defend you about? I have been a member of this forum since 2015, yet I still have not managed to post nearly as much as you have.

There is no defending the indefensible. Please move on with your life and provide your "wonderful" service(s) to you clients. You are not the 1st, nor will you be the last to come to this forum pretending to be someone you are not. I am really starting to feel like there are underlining issues you need to address before you will ever begin to help others.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Her Business has gone down the drain eversince she got exposed here, that is why she's so desperate to get back and keep commenting! If as she claims she gains business from this "slander" (I am using her own words in quotes, I don't believe exposure is slander) chances are she should be focused on her work.Not attacking forum members who discuss the obvious: that is, that she's a HUGE SCAMMER! Here you go , chances for more new clients lol

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by stratosg View Post
      She can't rip us apart! She's nothing! This forum has a proven track of record in exposing fake psychics and casters as well as shills. We don't care do we? I mean, for the most of it, I feel relieved when I visit her thread because it seems I've saved my time and my money from her and her scams. But I admit SHE IS BORING! And, what's more, if we respond, the thread appears as active. So I guess the only thing she manages is to keep her name up.No publicity is bad publicity! And in my own opinion, ALL of us, who still pay attention to her and her shills (it's still her lol) are fueling her scaming deeds. Let us all ignore her, there are way worthier psychics and casters here that deserve our time and attention, Shereen is a sad joke by now.
      I know it's a common phrase and idea that "no publicity is bad publicity" but seeing how Shereen acts in this thread is so off-putting. Would she talk so rudely to a client if the client disagreed with her or was not happy with the service? The things being said about her before she started posting in this thread weren't even that bad. You have to expect some negative reviews when you sell readings/magic/spirits/etc. online. I don't trust anyone who immediately tries to hide negative reviews or gets defensive when a negative review is posted.

Shereen is losing potential clients based on how she is acting in this thread. She posted about this drama on her own business facebook page too. So anyone looking at her but is not aware of this forum will find this thread because of her. She's sabotaging herself!

Unregistered

Lol I'm dying. First off, The 'person"I let have it (another fake account) wasn't a client. Never was, that was you Melissa. Funny only 50 active clients yet look at how many of you post on my thread back to back. You make it so obvious with the time stamps. Furthermore, I have plenty of confidence boo, I am hilarious, and I am not even accepting new clients until October. LMFAO You wish that you did anything to my business, you actually brought me customers and followers. You can't call me a scam bc none of you have used my services. The ones who have said nothing but positive things about me. Everyone read the first 2 pages of the thread. You should know you attacked every one of them. Who would want to come here and get bullied by you and all of your fake accounts? You are a liar, you made it seem like all of the posts came from me when you know they didn't. Based on all the responses from all of your fake accounts. You sound like you are losing it a little Melissa Miller. Those other videos exposing this forum, didn't do you justice. All of my comments are for a reason, and you will find out soon enough. Oh, and "Joey" my boobs and lips are real homie, and I already told you. Your mom got the street corner covered. ;)

Unregistered

Oh, and P.S" lovelymoms" no negative reviews dear. Where they at?. LMFAO keep creating that illusion tho. You won't find one negative review only you and your fake accounts saying so. Don't flatter yourselves thinking you have any bearing on my business. You give yourselves too much credit for a joke.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

She is not going away on her own, therefore I will have to stop approving her posts.
      Such a waste of space, she can flip, cry, insult and scream all she wants, sorry but this forum is not about you or for you, you are a meaningless human being and your posts do not have any purpose other than to insult and attack.

Members of this forum are tired of your drama and insults, no additional guest posts will be approved on this topic.
      You were given the opportunity to share your message and you have done a fine job exposing yourself and letting people know what can be expected from you.

Informed consumer is an smart consumer!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Bye bye Boobsie! Please practice safe sex!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Can someone give me a recap on this caster? Aside from making a fool of herself, does she actually work? Are there any accounts from fellow trusted members who have used her?

PS, I'm reading page 1, are the positive reading reviews even real? They don't seem to be marked fake but I'm having a hard time believing them?

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lozka View Post
      Can someone give me a recap on this caster? Aside from making a fool of herself, does she actually work? Are there any accounts from fellow trusted members who have used her?

PS, I'm reading page 1, are the positive reading reviews even real? They don't seem to be marked fake but I'm having a hard time believing them?
      I have never gone to Shereen neither for readings nor for spell. I feel the reviews are either biased or fake. To save everyone from drama, when i say biased, i mean they might be a result of sugarcoating, no intention to hurt those who truly read with her.
      Regardless, no matter the authenticity, which by the way has been proven unreal (fake reviews and shills) would you trust your hardearned money on her, seeing her attitude and manners? Personally speaking i wouldnt go to her lozka, professionalism is not onpy judged by results and efficiency but also by the way you treat people.
      Nonetheless, a big no from me!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Definitely wouldn't trust her. I was just wondering if by any small chance, her magic actually worked.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow, the more of this thread I read the funnier and sadder it gets.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I love how much she puts down this forum and says what a joke it is, while she posts on it literally every day. Oh honey...I hope some day you can start being honest with yourself, even for your clients' sake.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Please read the forum rules and follow them, open a new topic if you want to talk about anything else not related to this caster, unrelated posts will be moved to a new topic

- - - Updated - - -
      All posts with personal beliefs and assumptions were moved to a new topic (not deleted) :

http://www.spsreviewforum.com/thread...bout-the-forum

Please respect the forum and keep your posts in the right topic of discussion, open a new topic for unrelated posts, post your opinion and/or experience and move on, we are not here to convince anyone, it is up to every member to make its own informed decision.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

your posts were moved because we are not here to discuss the forum, moderation decisions or other forum members, if you do not like the insults, go back on the threat and see who started them, i am not going to explain myself any further, read the topic and make your own informed decision, we are not going to tell you what to think or what to do, you have to do it yourself

- - - Updated - - -

any additional post questioning the forum, moderation decisions or its members will be deleted, post your experience and/or opinion about this caster (not the forum) and move on, members are free to post their opinions and all you can do is agree or disagree and move on .... get it?

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

As I said before, I am done with this drama, Shereen's unregistered posts will not longer be approved, she was given the opportunity to post her side of the story and she did a fine job it exposing her true nature, any new member who comes here to create more drama is not going to be welcome!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Ok . So here is my opinion about shereen .. (in respect to the forum rules that i have been following ) after a chit chat with people on this forum, I strongly believe that Shereen is real ! So the only way for anyone looking for a caster to know is to try her.
      Good luck !

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TheTruthIsOutThere View Post
      Ok . So here is my opinion about shereen .. (in respect to the forum rules that i have been following ) after a chit chat with people on this forum, I strongly believe that Shereen is real ! So the only way for anyone looking for a caster to know is to try her.
      Good luck !
      She may be real. She may not be real. But even if she is real, she is not the only real one out there. Do you want to hire someone who acts like this on a public forum? Will she start calling you fake if you have a bad experience with her? There are people out there who treat their clients badly. I'm not saying Shereen is such a person but I can only judge her by her actions on this forum - her reaction to negative comments. I would prefer to go to someone more professional especially if I'm paying a lot for work.

Also, I like how my account is apparently fake. Everyone who disagrees is a fake account. I'm not even saying she is a fake in terms of her abilities. I just think the way she has behaved in this thread is bad.

+ Reply to Thread