View Entry Info: Shereen - Arabian Conjure - Facebook Arabicwitchspiritualworkshop - Youtube Shereen2134

Category:
SpellCaster
WebSite
www.facebook.com/Arabicwitchspiritualworkshop
https://www.youtube.com/user/shereen2134
Name
Shereen
Email
arabicwitch33@gmail.com - arabianconjure@gmail.com - shereen1203@gmail.com
Phone Number
475-355-7999
West Haven, Connecticut
Offers Reading Services
Unk
Attachments
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Shereen - Arabian Conjure - Facebook Arabicwitchspiritualworkshop - Youtube Shereen2134

Unregistered

Re: Shereen - Arabian Conjure - Facebook Arabicwitchspiritualworkshop - Youtube Shereen2134

Look at you guys!!! You were so desperate that you recruited people to come here and defend you guys Hanez why don't you ask Hopey Dopey to track M5942's IP address oh thats right because it won't show shit. She posted her paypal receipts and the email on her fb you can't make that up oh but wait only you guys would photo shop lies to further your narrative thus the reason you won't, however it is ok you don't have to as you guys have outed your own selves as haters. If HOPEY DOPEY was such a class act she would have very likely posted what was sent to her but then again it would make her look like a fool!!!!!

Reputation Points

Re: Shereen - Arabian Conjure - Facebook Arabicwitchspiritualworkshop - Youtube Shereen2134

I watched a few of her videos just to get a feel of her. She seems emotionally unstable. I emailed her some time ago and the "ASSistant" answered the email. She was rude and was calling me "sweety" which rubbed me the wrong way. I can already see there will be smart ass replies when checking up on your jobs. So, that was it for me. Been there and done that. As for you paying 1200.00 for this is insane. I was in a similar situation and did simple thing's to stop it. Boy was the bitch that was doing it mad. When I looked at his call records he would call her like 26 times in a span of maybe 10 minutes almost everyday. That's how the bitch got caught. I know him and he doesn't behave like that. Then once I seen her photos...that's when I had confirmation and went and got it ready by 3 readers just to make sure it was the truth. Long story short I refused to get scammed again just to get someone to clean up the mess.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, holy shit im just getting to page two of this thread....wow wow wow and wow! My gut feeling told me something was off about this chick. She looks depressed and miserable. Can't help me if your life isn't in order. Also, she seemed to wrapped up in trying to prove herself to others. I'm just so thankful for this forum because before coming here I always felt alone with being scammed by these people. There was also a video she did talking about some other witch on YouTube was working her and hating on her.....it seemed rather awkward and smelled fishy.

Reputation Points

Iím not defending Shereen, I never even had work done by her. That was my experience with her since she was accurate with her consult with me and would not do work on the case. Please respect that that is my experience with her just as I would respect someone elseís whether it was good or bad. It really doesnít matter in the bigger picture because I have a totally different new worker Iím working with, no reason to go off the handle and accuse me of being a defender of her or a spell caster. I wish I was a spell caster to save myself money!

Reputation Points

Wait a second, let me recap this: all long term members who decide not to add fuel to the drama, look intelectually inferior and morally corrupted to you? Edgy ;) I think you just might have manipulated the pathetic-simpleton-me into replying. Congrats and enjoy the show, I guess?

Quote Originally Posted by joeyt1969 View Post
    Shocker isn't it, Love? Link, AgaFar, fern....all have the Shereena stench.
    Sweetheart, you're trying to be witty yet you have dumbest insults.
    Keep it up, I find it wildly entertaining. I haven't had this much fun since dope slapping Sammari.
    please provide additional brain busters, Shereena. This is fun!

- - - Updated - - -

Hey Aga where r u? You're awefully quiet. LOL
    its also interesting that many of the long time members haven't posted anything. they just look on like a bunch of simpletons. Shereena should recruit THEM.
    - - - Updated - - -

Addendum: not to get anybody's hopes up - still not available for recruitment.

Unregistered

Cool Re: Shereen - Arabian Conjure - Facebook Arabicwitchspiritualworkshop - Youtube Shereen2134

Slut13 you would have to be a complete ass hat to not know that a receipt screenshot directly from paypal can't be manipulated however she did post the images on her facebook. Botanica, you are so funny yet sad, you saw her video and reached out to her and clearly got a reading however you already stated you also went to 3 other reader thus showing you own instability and stalker within Bridge!!! Glad to see that older members of this forum aren't with the drama however I do find it quite odd that is only the same 6 who keep coming back to respond with the last two being recruited at the last minute because well no one else really cared!

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by labotanica View Post
    I watched a few of her videos just to get a feel of her. She seems emotionally unstable. I emailed her some time ago and the "ASSistant" answered the email. She was rude and was calling me "sweety" which rubbed me the wrong way. I can already see there will be smart ass replies when checking up on your jobs. So, that was it for me. Been there and done that. As for you paying 1200.00 for this is insane. I was in a similar situation and did simple thing's to stop it. Boy was the bitch that was doing it mad. When I looked at his call records he would call her like 26 times in a span of maybe 10 minutes almost everyday. That's how the bitch got caught. I know him and he doesn't behave like that. Then once I seen her photos...that's when I had confirmation and went and got it ready by 3 readers just to make sure it was the truth. Long story short I refused to get scammed again just to get someone to clean up the mess.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, holy shit im just getting to page two of this thread....wow wow wow and wow! My gut feeling told me something was off about this chick. She looks depressed and miserable. Can't help me if your life isn't in order. Also, she seemed to wrapped up in trying to prove herself to others. I'm just so thankful for this forum because before coming here I always felt alone with being scammed by these people. There was also a video she did talking about some other witch on YouTube was working her and hating on her.....it seemed rather awkward and smelled fishy.
    Bitch @labotanica. Who was rude? EVERYONE LOVES MY ASSISTANT. I know exactly who you are lol I didn't want your case. I am depressed? My life isn't in order? lmfao! Too funny. Please miss pathetic, if you thought that I was "emotionally unstable" why on earth would you contact me in the first place dummie? LMFAO! Oh my life is very in order. I am not the one who went to 3 different readers about a man who clearly has more interest in someone else to be calling her 26 times in 10 min. ROFL!!!! Shut the fuck up. You need fake people in a forum to make you feel whole and complete?lol Sounds like you are the one who is emotionally unstable not me. And the only thing fishy is your vagina... Maybe you should handle that. But so glad you seem to think your fake name hides who you are from me... lol I got you boo boo.

Reputation Points

themirror, what I am talking about is that the moderator, the person who is directly responsible for this amazing, knowledge-filled, resource-rich site is being attacked by a SCAMMER and only a handful or so of the 12,337 active members came to Hope's defense on an assault of Hope as she was being called a fraud and many other things. So if you feel a little guilty or whatever it is that you are trying to communicate to me, let me say this: You should have been saying, "I haven't said anything, that Shereen is a piece of this or that" blah blah blah. I have no problem with you themirror but you've been here long enough to know my schtick and you know that 99% when I say someone is a scam/shill I AM RIGHT. Shereen is just another one, baby! If someone were to attack you and call you shitty names, Hope would have stepped in and said, cut the shit! All I am saying is that Hope should have received backing from ALL OF US! God, I make this show great! LOL

Reputation Points

Hope's obvious skill to defend herself conveyed the impression that she's not depending on anybody jumping to the rescue, even less 12,3k people stating the obvious. I personally don't think she was or is in such a needy position that me not bombarding respective fraud with more or less creative vulgarisms did any harm. That being said, I don't feel guilty at all. Some may find the drama entertaining, others exhausting or even evitable. Yeah, I thought your schtick is to provoke (which isn't necessarily a negative thing and some people obviously like it) that's why I responded the way I did. Well, if someone attacks me, I usually feel able to stand up for myself. Would I feel the need of support, I'd ask for it. I'm sure Hope would do the same, if there's a necessity. This is not a court case and interrogation of Hope. Our posts are not crucial witness testimonies to bail her out. A scam showed up, threw her bullshit around, Hope did everything to expose her. All the other stuff (including our last posts) is just an add-on for those who like or need being entertained. Just for the record: I didn't think you have a problem with me. Neither do I have a problem with you ;)

themirror, what I am talking about is that the moderator, the person who is directly responsible for this amazing, knowledge-filled, resource-rich site is being attacked by a SCAMMER and only a handful or so of the 12,337 active members came to Hope's defense on an assault of Hope as she was being called a fraud and many other things. So if you feel a little guilty or whatever it is that you are trying to communicate to me, let me say this: You should have been saying, "I haven't said anything, that Shereen is a piece of this or that" blah blah blah. I have no problem with you themirror but you've been here long enough to know my schtick and you know that 99% when I say someone is a scam/shill I AM RIGHT. Shereen is just another one, baby! If someone were to attack you and call you shitty names, Hope would have stepped in and said, cut the shit! All I am saying is that Hope should have received backing from ALL OF US! God, I make this show great! LOL

Reputation Points

Sorry, i have been busy, no much time to spend in the forum, please, do not argue, we all have different views and we may not always agree, but we are all here for the same reason, if i get some time tonight i will post a bit more.

- - - Updated - - -

I just approved her last batch of insults, it is good that she shows her real face, better not to argue with her, her insults, even to her own clients, show her integrity and business standards.

- - - Updated - - -

and from now on, if you want your posts to be approved, avoid insults and name calling, i believe you have been out of 3rd grade for some time, if you want to be taken seriously personally and professionally, behave professionally, if you can do that.
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points

Recruited? Anyone can jump in on any thread at any time.

I love first off that you call me a slut, it just shows how much you love to shame women. Also the way you're degrading everyone and calling us names feels like I'm watching a dog who feels cornered go on the attack. I know it sucks to be caught, but isn't the person you're portraying yourself as above all this name calling? Also second of all, can you not comprehend that you can show anybody's paypal receipt and claim it's the same person who you claim is your friend Jfern, since none of us know what her real name is?

Reputation Points

joeyt1969, you do make this show great, as does Hope. I get what you're saying but at some point you have to ignore the troll. Besides, we have those little thingys at the bottom of the post to show our thanks.

Now I'm going to the Yaya Maria thread to once again tell everyone how great she is.

Reputation Points

Lmao, this website has so many haterzzz (All of them claim to be these powerful wizards/witches/magicians whatever) and yet not a single one of them managed to successfully bring down this website with their high and mighty magic.

Unregistered

Lol give me time "Josh". And where did this website go ALL last year up until September? lol Love how you keep posting from your fake accounts in my thread to keep it as "New Discussions" lmao! That is exactly what they say you do on all the websites exposing you. Gots to keep it alive! lol You are pathetic. And believe me, you will be shut down. You got the right one this time. I assure you. Give me some time. It's only been a few days and I haven't even gotten started on you yet. If this was REAL forum it wouldn't have so many "haterz" lol you are so good how you try to type like a young kid. You are a master manipulator.

Reputation Points

FYI the forum has not been down since it was created in 2010 and we have years of posts and member's activity to prove it.

Good luck in your attempt to close the forum, read all the ripoff reports, the ones you use to attack, we even have links to all of them in this public topic:
    http://www.spsreviewforum.com/thread...SPSReviewForum

I will tell you a secret: These reports are the reason why this forum is still active and not going anywhere!

Looking in all the forum logs, Jfern originally registered and was posting from Florida, that is how she was able to get her account approved, but after a while she started posting from the Connecticut IP.

For example, this post came from the Conneritcut IP address:
    Quote Originally Posted by Jfern1981 View Post
    Sorry I didn't mean to post that twice. lol idk what happened @linh I shared my success story with Shereen and was called a "shill" whatever that is. If you read my comment I was pretty detailed about it but I will try to e-mail you when I can. Did she decide to take your case yet?
    Both accounts (Jfern and Shereen) were created on 5/26/2018 from different locations and they could not be linked.

Also Jfern forum registration email address is : yadontneedtoknowshit@gmail.com - why is this relevant?

Well, her so called "assistant", was sending messages to the forum facebook page and her facebook user name is: yadontneedtoknowshit

https://www.facebook.com/yadontneedtoknowshit
    (I have screenshots in case she changes it)

She is also an administrator of the Arabian Conjure Facebook page as per the screenshot of her computer screen which she sent to the forum facebook account and I posted few days ago.

Coincidence?

The last point I am going to make, attacking me and the forum does not make you look more real, however attacking your own clients, insulting them, making fun of their situations is not only a violation of their privacy and the trust they put on you the day they purchased your services, but it also shows disrespect and the lowest business and personal standards!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    UglyAbby21 how did she come here to scam anyone? How many people from this forum did she scam???? I'll wait!!! Yaya Maria, Hopie Dopie, Slowey Joey UglyAggy21 and Lust 13 you are the scammers being that you guys stupid ass Lin whom has been broken with this guy for over 6 months, blocked her on everything and yet even after you so called coddled her and gave her a self esteem pep talk below and then sent her to the two top scammers on the net YAYA MARIA aka YONNA aka HOPIE DOPIE and JOEY
    Bitch @labotanica. Who was rude? EVERYONE LOVES MY ASSISTANT. I know exactly who you are lol I didn't want your case. I am depressed? My life isn't in order? lmfao! Too funny. Please miss pathetic, if you thought that I was "emotionally unstable" why on earth would you contact me in the first place dummie? LMFAO! Oh my life is very in order. I am not the one who went to 3 different readers about a man who clearly has more interest in someone else to be calling her 26 times in 10 min. ROFL!!!! Shut the fuck up. You need fake people in a forum to make you feel whole and complete?lol Sounds like you are the one who is emotionally unstable not me. And the only thing fishy is your vagina... Maybe you should handle that. But so glad you seem to think your fake name hides who you are from me... lol I got you boo boo.

Reputation Points

Lol give me time "Josh". And where did this website go ALL last year up until September? lol Love how you keep posting from your fake accounts in my thread to keep it as "New Discussions" lmao! That is exactly what they say you do on all the websites exposing you. Gots to keep it alive! lol You are pathetic. And believe me, you will be shut down. You got the right one this time. I assure you. Give me some time. It's only been a few days and I haven't even gotten started on you yet. If this was REAL forum it wouldn't have so many "haterz" lol you are so good how you try to type like a young kid. You are a master manipulator.
    Well what do you know? Boopsie’s back! Like an infection that oozes pus, she just doesn’t seem to go away. Boopsie, you’ve been caught. Get over it. Concentrate on something worthwhile. Like keeping that stress corner clean. You’ve now morphed yourself into a joke. Hope has indisputable evidence against you. Keep it up, Boopsie. But please, please, take your penicillin. It might stop the infection down there.

- - - Updated - - -

Well what do you know? Boopsie’s back! Like an infection that oozes pus, she just doesn’t seem to go away. Boopsie, you’ve been caught. Get over it. Concentrate on something worthwhile. Like keeping that stress corner clean. You’ve now morphed yourself into a joke. Hope has indisputable evidence against you. Keep it up, Boopsie. But please, please, take your penicillin. It might stop the infection down there.
    make that STREET corner.

Unregistered

your mom has been doing a great job of keeping the street corner clean joey. So hope, you know you are a liar. I posted twice in the forum and you know it. As I already explained jfern and I are friends. So no it is not a coincidence.lol are u stupid or something? How many times can I say it dumb- dumb? We have already told my followers all about how we met so your not discovering something knew you twat cunt.lmfao Another thing dear, Why are you saying every unregistered comment is me when you know it isn't? Would I refer to myself as "she" dummie? I don't refer to myself as a third person. But you already knew that you know where the IP addresses are and where the comments are coming from. Coincidence that you are trying to make it sound like it's me? I think not. More proof you are a fraud. Such an investigator yet you didn't notice more than one person in 2 different states commenting at the same time posting at the same exact minute? but you knew that. my clients all know me. and they trust me. and that is all i give a shit about. me and other spell casters are going to shut you down I assure you. where is the activity you speak of? you just came back 09/2017 from my understanding. I would love to see the activity of you talking to yourself w fake accounts. But no matter. You got the right one this time and that is all i am going to say about that. the only thing I posted was stats on how the average person tells 12 people about a bad experience w a business but only tells one on average about a good one. You managed to delete that post huh. Also, it isn't a violation of shit dear bc you know damn well neither one of those people were my clients. labotanica is just another one of your fake accounts and I wasn't the one who called linh stupid. Stop lying it really is getting ridiculous. But that is why you have this site set up this way. So anyone can come on here and comment and you will make it sound like it's me? Now that is slander bitch. Don't quote me saying things I didn't say.. You would know about violating privacy you take what you read in this "forum" and pretend to be a psychic using the information that they typed about their situations. lmao how obvious can you be twat? People spent thousands of dollars making videos about this scam. You are a fraud, you only make good reviews feel unwelcome and you only call good reviews "shills" bad reviews are welcome without question as to who or what they are. You never say maybe that is a competitor talking shit. You never say anything of the sort. Only good reviews about anyone other than your recommended "caster" is given any question. you create so much doubt about a real review that the real people that are here don't know what to believe. This will be my last comment. You can say what you want, my attorney, I, my P.I. AND my spirits are already setting things in motion. I am going to be fair and warn you, so you can't claim "entrapment". You are being watched very carefully dear. I would definitely watch what you do and say online. You are one slip away from federal prison and soon I will blasting YOUR mugshot all over the place. It may not be this week, this month, or even this year. See, the feds always make sure it's worth while before they bust. No petty shit. They are just waiting, watching, and calculating every dollar, and hack attempt that you make. One day dear, your life is going to crash down around you. I promise you this. So carry on. I am no longer responding to one thing bc clearly that is how you keep your thread alive. You do it on purpose. You are a low life sorry excuse for a human being who fights dirty. You already exposed yourself and your motives by posting my mug shot that was completely irrelevant AND all of those charges have been DROPPED. Anyone can see that, it is a public record. You made me sound like a convicted felon when meanwhile I have never been convicted of a damn thing. I had plenty of people who saw that, and were disgusted by YOU AND YOUR ACTIONS. They weren't sure before of your motives and whether or not this forum was real. But when you did that? They knew 1000% what you do and what your motives are. I saw thru you before I even knew there were any complaints about you. You make it that obvious. The only ones who fall for it, are really desperate and naive. Your days are numbered hopey. Mark my words on that. So, say whatever you want at this point. I am not responding to it. But I promise you, my face is going to be the last thing you see before they shut you down and cart you off to prison where you belong.
    "

Unregistered

One last thing hopey dopie. I am glad that you clarified that Jfern and I are two different people. I would hate to have to sue your ass for defamation of character and slander libel. So you admit that we are in fact 2 different people so why won't you admit that we sent you paypal receipts and email thread? My assistant posted a long time ago how her and I met. She only JUST became my assistant in April, You know that tho you stalk my facebook page. you can't handle competition. Be careful Hope. What you put out into the universe will come back to you. Remember, the feds when they investigate someone, they don't do it not for a month or two. They do it for YEARS to get enough evidence so that when they make an arrest. YOU DO SOME REAL TIME AND NOT BULLSHIT TIME. I know you think your slick and you are comfortable in thinking you are untouchable, but more and more complaints have been given to the FBI and cyber crimes unit. It's just a matter of time. Some of the biggest busts in history took YEARS. So get comfortable boo. Because when your door gets kicked in by the feds, it's gonna be epic.

Reputation Points

Shereen you're sounding more and more like my ex when he dabbled in Meth. I know it sucks you were caught but all these threats are ridiculous. Also what's the complaint you want to make to the FBI? Someone who understands how IP addresses figured out when you created fake personas on a forum that calls out fake spellcasters?

Reputation Points

AgaFar? Just say my name. No need with the subliminal messages. I dont even know Shereen, and could careless about her being outed. Recently, NOT in this forum, several people on IG and youtube have reviewed her the same info you have all found about her months ago. That's the reason why I said in another thread, I'm not surprised. And now that I found this entire thread, I am not sure why you wanted me to respond. There's no need to go back and forth for me because I have no opinion.

Reputation Points

I struck a cord haven’t I? So much so that you felt compelled to revisit my comment.
    Veeeeeeerrry interesting.

Reputation Points

It was actually Love13 that said something in another thread wondering how I felt about shereen being the same person. I had no clue what she was talking about til I found this thread.

Reputation Points

But she isn’t the one who came up with AgaFar. I did.

Reputation Points

Sorry to ask, just read about this. Is she good?

Reputation Points

Sweetheart, read the damn thread! I'm sorry to be so rude but come on!

Reputation Points

Quote Originally Posted by philomena86 View Post
    Sorry to ask, just read about this. Is she good?
    The general consensus would be NO! :D

Reputation Points

Thats fine. I already read the thread basically. I have watched her vids too and there are many viewers too. So yeah hardly believe she isnt what she portrayed.

- - - Updated - - -

��������

Reputation Points

It’s easy to believe that Shereen isn’t what she’s trying to portray herself to be....she’s a FRAUD!!!

Reputation Points

Yes, Joey gets credit for Agafar. Also, has it gotten to the point that ppl don't even want to read 4 page threads?

Unregistered

Iol. Fuck you ugly abby. U can't Say im a fraud u never used my services u cunt. Ur a fraud just check out "sps review forum exposed" on facebook ur name is everywhere. This is slander u can't call me a fraud. And "bella" another fake account lol the "consensus" is that im VERY good thats why they trying to go out of their way to lie on me. Ain't no general consensus on this forum the few real people that commented about me had great things to say. So how u gettin "NO"?yall make this shit so obvious it's ridiculous. Only the mentally challenged can't see thru this shit lol How u gettin "NO"Cause the frauds in this forum say so? The ones who never used me? Bc Anyone who talks shit better be able to provide my attorney proof of purchase. Lol u can't say shit bc u never got a reading or worked w me. U don't get to leave an opinion.Just read the first and 2nd pages of the thread nobody had anything bad to say thats why yall kept bating me.I have screen shots of all of it. I already proved jfern IS real we are NOT the same person i have all my PayPal reciepts with names and dates that match as well as e-mail thread find it on my Facebook page that match and all i did was post from her account twice. That makes me a "fraud" lol  ok. Hope already said the IPs couldn't be linked. I Never gave a review on myself. Since ur gonna keep the thread alive w ur fake accounts and comments since nobody responded in a week so u had to make responses lol i may as well respond. Fuck it. The reason yall are going so hard is bc i called this forum out. But u think that was bad? Wait til i post my video exposing u with all my reciepts that this forum is fake as fuck. I don't do half ass shit. So get ready. U wanted to keep poking a bear? I was gonna leave it be and let the feds do what they do bc nobody w brains takes this forum seriously but U wanted advertising? U got it boo! This forum and ur yaya and yona gonna get the advertising they deserve. Btw the client u sent to yaya and yona on this thread which i have screen shots of tho deleted it, still came lookin for my help even after she went to ur fraud fake ass yaya and yona. Even after ur so called "exposing" of me LMFAO Says a lot. Don't worry. U wanted to keep poking me bitch. Now im gonna make a.whole video exposing u and i assure u it will get plenty of views. Im doing it big to make sure everyone knows all about y'all. Even tho i don't have to 

New Here

No Shereen No Yaya.... okay, so who? Facebook Arabicwitchspiritualworkshop - Youtube Shereen2134

So are there any reputable conjurerís ASIDE from Shereen and the Yaya/Yoyo casters that were mentioned here? Apparently both of those have questionable track records...
    And yes, I have flipped through the forum but I canít find a tread on casters that are actually legit. If such a thread exists, will someone please post the link?

Thanks so much!

Reputation Points

Quote Originally Posted by Love13 View Post
    Shereen you're sounding more and more like my ex when he dabbled in Meth. I know it sucks you were caught but all these threats are ridiculous. Also what's the complaint you want to make to the FBI? Someone who understands how IP addresses figured out when you created fake personas on a forum that calls out fake spellcasters?
    I can understand it sucks even more when she was caught, attacked and revealed even more. The most entertaining part was that she managed to create this whole mess completely alone. So tragic. But you see, feeling up-and-down from exaggerated self-confidence, paranoia, anxiety, depression and this aggression – those are all typical symptoms of using co***ne . And needing extra cash to buy it.
    Sorry but I had to laugh when Hope was called “hopey dopie”

Reputation Points

Wow, someone is going to make another video about the forum! Can't wait ... popcorn ready!
    That is a lot of attention to a "fake forum" made up of "fake members" ...
    Do you know how many times I have been threatened with the police, feds, FBI and so on during the past 8 years? Every nut case exposed in this forum repeats the same threats!

The only reason I approve her posts is to show:
    1) she is constantly reading the forum
    2) her own words, threats and insults expose her true character and business standards

In this forum we do not make recommendations nor tell members who to use, if after reading her rants, you choose to hire this worker, good luck to you!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by New Here View Post
    So are there any reputable conjurer’s ASIDE from Shereen and the Yaya/Yoyo casters that were mentioned here? Apparently both of those have questionable track records...
    And yes, I have flipped through the forum but I can’t find a tread on casters that are actually legit. If such a thread exists, will someone please post the link?

Thanks so much!
    There are hundreds of topics in this forum about many workers, if you care to join the forum and use it as what is intended to be : a research tool, you will find it valuable ... Good luck in your search

Reputation Points

And "bella" another fake account lol the "consensus" is that im VERY good thats why they trying to go out of their way to lie on me. Ain't no general consensus on this forum the few real people that commented about me had great things to say. So how u gettin "NO"?yall make this shit so obvious it's ridiculous. Only the mentally challenged can't see thru this shit lol How u gettin "NO"Cause the frauds in this forum say so? The ones who never used me? Bc Anyone who talks shit better be able to provide my attorney proof of purchase. Lol u can't say shit bc u never got a reading or worked w me. U don't get to leave an opinion.Just read the first and 2nd pages of the thread nobody had anything bad to say thats why yall kept bating me.
    Oh no, i'm a fake, a fraud and mentally challenged, it's just not my day today is it!

No, i've never used any of your services thank God. I can't imagine having work done by such an aggressive, foul mouthed woman, how you ever manage to get 'results' with that personality is beyond me.

You've spouted your bile on a forum open to all members to read, that gives me and the others every right to comment.

You keep mentioning Yona and Yaya. Are you envious of their talents?

Loveandlight

Iíve personally worked with Shereen many many times and have found great success. From help in my career and my love life she has always proven to be a grade A woman and witch. Sheís even performed works out of the kindness of her own heart with no questions or extra expense. I trust her completely.

EGAR

Quote Originally Posted by Linh View Post
    I actually had a reading with her yesterday. She is scary accurate at some point and not really accurate at some pointa, just my opinion. She said my ex is with someone else , but I know his personality cant mkve on that quick. Anyway she also told me she needa to meditate on my case too because its tough before she takes it.
    I am kinda depressed now
    So anybody had a work done successfully with her please share!!!
    Hi I had work done by her which she started in June 1st. My ex had left me and wanted nothing to do with me anymore and we had been broken up since January. She was in fact talking to someone else already n when shereen did her reading she pointed that out. She said she had to meditate to see what kind of work she could do n 2 days later she emailed me. She started a separation spell towards new person, reconciliation for us and a blockbuster. It's been a month and a half and my ex contacted me and has been crying n begging me back and has left the other person for good. Just last night she asked me to marry her when just 7 months ago she told me she wasn't In love with me anymore and I wasn't what she wanted. Shereen is really good at what she does but u do have to follow whatever instructions she gives u and have faith.

Reputation Points

To all the "wonderful testimonials" that all of the sudden found their way to the forum as unregistered users, if you are a real person, feel free to join the forum, multiple posts repeating the same thing will be considered spam.

Unregistered

They are very real hope. Stop breaking my balls ok. What ur doing isn't right. U know both of those posts came from 2 separate people that sure don't live in my state i never had a client where i live. U have the IP addresses. U know what ur doing is wrong. Of course i read the thread it's my name and my reputation that ur shitting all over. Fake forum or not why wouldn't I read it? I need screenshots. Anyone who claims im fake and they state factually they worked w me better have proof. I only accept PayPal so that shouldn't be a problem. My clients made their way into the forum bc i told my followers about this and my clients who i have helped will be coming in droves to defend me. Stop making like they are fake people Melissa Miller. How do you this w no conscience? If ur gonna question reviews u should question them all. Not just the good ones. Bc people are just as likely to leave bad reviews on their competitors. I am going to do my best to leave this be. I am an Arab. My name is important to me it's a cultural thing. Those who say I can't manifest bc i curse? Why do u think they call curse work "CURSE WORK" . i can control my energy and vibration. So a witch should be happy all the time and isn't allowed to express emotion? That makes no sense. The power of the witch is determined by the spirits that walk w her. Has nothing to do w her attitude. It never stopped me from manifesting. I don't deserve this bashing. All I did was log into my clients account who is my friend bc i was curious. Then when I saw how u reacted to real reviews i got pissed off. That doesn't warrant what ur doing. But it's fine. Do what u need to do Melissa. It's my pride that is being effected and nothing else. Since I got well known ,haters came for me from all over the place. It never goes anywhere. My spirits got me. My clients know me. So im good. I need to learn to just swallow my pride and let things go. Im not gonna make a video on you Melissa.. I even unliked the videos made about u and this forum. I'm leaving this shit alone. If u choose to keep attacking me. That's on you. Be Blessed
    Im sure u won't post this comment. And that's ok. But i am leaving this shit alone and let the spirits take care of me like they been doing my whole life. Only letting things teach me lessons. Love and light to you Melissa Miller and gang.

Reputation Points

Quote Originally Posted by EGAR View Post
    Hi I had work done by her which she started in June 1st. My ex had left me and wanted nothing to do with me anymore and we had been broken up since January. She was in fact talking to someone else already n when shereen did her reading she pointed that out. She said she had to meditate to see what kind of work she could do n 2 days later she emailed me. She started a separation spell towards new person, reconciliation for us and a blockbuster. It's been a month and a half and my ex contacted me and has been crying n begging me back and has left the other person for good. Just last night she asked me to marry her when just 7 months ago she told me she wasn't In love with me anymore and I wasn't what she wanted. Shereen is really good at what she does but u do have to follow whatever instructions she gives u and have faith.
    Boobsie! Is Egar your pimp? Did you write this on your iphone while you were waiting for your next, ahem, "appointment" on your street corner? Huh Boobsie? And you used the word "reconciliation". That word has more than 2 syllables. I am impressed Boobsie! By the way, just to give you some clarity, ooops, let me dumb that down for you and your fellow Boobsieholics here, that mean let me make this clear for you. Whenever we see a Guest post something positive on this thread, we know it's you Boobsie. The smell of penicillin seeps through the computer screen. I can't wait for another thrilling episode of The Boopsie Street Corner Chronicles, starring Shereen.

Oh and one more thing, Boobsie, just because your primary care doctor doesn't want to refill your penicillin due to all of your nasty STDs doesn't make you his ex like you state in your post. Just wanted to add that. Bye Boobsie!

Reputation Points

Who's Melissa Miller?

Reputation Points

Ms #ShereenMargieh - If you spent a bit time on various threads on this forum, you can find mix of different perspectives. Youīre living in the USA for Christ sake. What does freedom of expression mean for you. Let people say what they want to say about their experiences, both positive and negative. Your thread became such a disaster only because you tried to control your own reputation. To me it doesnīt matter you did it directly or indirectly. Inside this forum, you follow the forumīs rules.

You donīt need to be so insecure and defensive especially when you know youīre being protected by spirits, having tremendous talent, doing such good works, dealing with happy customers.

Shereen

@hanez ur right. I have to learn not to defend myself all the time. Like aga said I had competitors attack me all over the place for no reason other than i became pretty well known almost overnight. Well, within a year. I honestly never thought in a million years I would have had such success via YouTube. I made the channel for fun. It was fun and i was doing what I loved to do. Then all of a sudden I was attacked from all angles. Not just by competitors but one of which was someone I had become "friends" with. I always knew deep down there was something off about this "friendship" but I tried to look past it. I try to see the good in everyone. Well, let's just say I never knew this business was so cut throat and as soon as I had one attack the rest came out of the woodwork. Thank God, goddess, and my spirits it never got far the slanderous attacks were removed and it was left w alone. But it seems in this social media game there is always going to be someone hating or attacking. I have to grow thicker skin and accept it. It's hard for me bc I know what I go thru daily to do everything I can to make sure my clients are happy w me. So when I am attacked it really sucks. It was never my intention for this to go like this and I regret it. Regret is a useless emotion and a useless energy unless being used on a target lol but ur right. Lesson learned. Thicker skin assembled. So thanks for the lesson. Sorry I cussed u out. Xoxo Shereen

Reputation Points

Quote Originally Posted by Love13 View Post
    Who's Melissa Miller?
    Off topic, MM is a forum member whose name, personal information and even pictures she had shared with a spellcaster were posted in the ripoff reports many years ago claiming that she was Hope, unfortunately she was hurt by an unscrupulous worker, the one who started many ripoff reports against us back in 2012. Her name is in all the ripoff reports as being the person who runs this forum and when new ignorant people read those reports, they assume it is my real name and try to use it against me. To read the whole story, visit this topic:

http://www.spsreviewforum.com/thread...SPSReviewForum

Reputation Points

Oh god, sorry to open that can of warms. I sort of try to ignore the ripoff report drama but it's good for everyone to see the patterns of "spellcasters" lashing out at this forum when they're caught lying.

Reputation Points

Honest question: If Shereen was a fraud, why didnít she take my money for spellwork? She couldíve easily said ďOh, yes of course I can bring him back for youĒ and made $400+ right off me. I find it disheartening that people are being attacked for their positive reviews by people who did not ever work with her on multiple threads, not just this one but with other casters as well. My experience was good. If you have never had the experience of working with someone, itís not fair to call them a fraud or fake or anything of the sort as you have never dealt with them yourself firsthand. Itís like knocking down and slandering a restaurantís food that you never even ate at, making other people not want to go there and having the business suffer. Thatís just lack of integrity and rather immature and I could see where workers would get extremely upset, they know who theyíve worked with and the ones who are real are powerful and should not be messed with. You donít know what type of karmic energy will come back to bite you. I hope everyone on this thread finds a worker who does right by them and can help them on their spiritual journey. There are few genuine workers out there, and thankfully I found one (not mentioned on this forum) who is legit and did not steer me wrong who did do work for me and results did manifest. I will not say their name because frankly I donít want to get harassed for it.

Reputation Points

Because she was showing us on the forum that she refuses jobs to make herself seem genuine. I get what you're saying, but you should also trust some of us older ppl on here who have seen these same storylines play out time after time after time. Now of course there are a few ppl who are legit talented and still shady ppl who fake accounts on here. Sure they might have talent, but it's still good to know they can be shady, right? Also everyone on here is dying for legit casters, so the fact that you won't share the caster and you're basically judging everyone on here is a little harsh. You've barely been on this forum for a minute and you presume to know how everyone acts on it.

Reputation Points

It is up to members to make their own opinions about any worker discussed in this forum, we do not tell you what to think or who to work with, if you think she is a good worker, good for you, others may think she is not and will also express their opinions.

It is a fact that Shereen was reading the forum and posting, it is a fact that she was using this forum with her assistant (or whoever it is) to post stellar reviews about her services in order to lure new clients, sorry but assistants, personal friends, associates and/or family members do not qualify as honest reviewers, it is deceiving when the relationship is not disclosed and against the forum rules.

It is a fact that she went on a rampage of insults and attacks against the forum and its members, she even went as far as to make fun and disclose details of her own clients just because she did not like her post.

It is a fact that her posts show an immature person incapable of accepting her mistakes or any criticism, excusing her own lack of integrity and willing to make threats and trying to intimidate others, if that is the person you like to work with, it is your personal choice!

In this forum we make the information public and members make their own informed decisions.

And now get ready for a new round of insults and threats, I am sitting here, sipping my wine and waiting for the police to show on my door!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by M5942 View Post
    That’s just lack of integrity and rather immature and I could see where workers would get extremely upset, they know who they’ve worked with and the ones who are real are powerful and should not be messed with. You don’t know what type of karmic energy will come back to bite you. I hope everyone on this thread finds a worker who does right by them and can help them on their spiritual journey. There are few genuine workers out there, and thankfully I found one (not mentioned on this forum) who is legit and did not steer me wrong who did do work for me and results did manifest. I will not say their name because frankly I don’t want to get harassed for it.
    Do you ever expect any type of integrity from a worker? because if you read all her insults and posts to this forum, you should question it.
    By the way, in this forum we do not do mystery workers, if you are not willing to disclose the name of a worker, then keep it personal and do not talk about it.
    I am not afraid of the threats of these so called' "powerful witches", the truth is that the real powerful ones, do not need to make threats!

Reputation Points

Girllll, what wine you drinking? Just sip it slowly as all those cops pound down your door. Actually maybe make a YouTube video of it. Sorry I couldn't help it.

Reputation Points

I got myself a guzzle buddy, it allows me to drink wine from the bottle, do you think the cops will allow me to take it with me when they arrest me?

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails product_14221_product_shots2_image.jpg  

Reputation Points

Itís my personal opinion to state his name. I think Iíd be doing him a disservice to do so, actually. No matter whose name I put, I feel it would do them more harm than good after seeing what happened when I put a nice review for Shereen off of a READING, never mind spellwork. Heís located in the Philadelphia area and thatís all I will say. Iím not judging anyone, the proof is in some of the responses Iíve seen..was Shereen harsh in her comments? Yes. Were there harsh statements made before and after what she said? Yes. It goes both ways. Again, I hope you all find the help and guidance you seek. Get off this forum and do some serious research. Go out in a local botanica or spiritual shop and ask if anyone is reputable. Look through the deep places of YouTube and watch people talk about their work (hint - less known workers are usually more legit than well known ones). Go through Facebook or Instagram and message people who have left reviews. Thatís how I found mine.

Reputation Points

Good for you, if you want to share your knowledge, please open a new topic, in this forum members help each other.
    Please stop talking about your mystery worker if you are not going to disclose it, it is your personal decision and we respect it, please respect this forum and its members.
    You are invited to read the forum and share your own experiences, members help each other and if there is anything you can do to help someone, you are welcome to do so.

+ Reply to Thread