View Entry Info: Shereen - Arabian Conjure - Facebook Arabicwitchspiritualworkshop - Youtube Shereen2134

Category:
SpellCaster
WebSite
www.facebook.com/Arabicwitchspiritualworkshop
https://www.youtube.com/user/shereen2134
Name
Shereen
Email
arabicwitch33@gmail.com - arabianconjure@gmail.com - shereen1203@gmail.com
Phone Number
475-355-7999
West Haven, Connecticut
Offers Reading Services
Unk
Attachments
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Shereen - Arabian Conjure - Facebook Arabicwitchspiritualworkshop - Youtube Shereen2134

Reputation Points

Shereen - Arabian Conjure - Facebook Arabicwitchspiritualworkshop - Youtube Shereen2134

Hi lovely people of this site
    anyone tried this lady before? Watched a few of her videos and she seems real? Anyone had any luck with her?

Sending light & love to all xxx

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FALSEREVEW1.jpg  

Last edited by Hope; 07-01-2018 at 07:59 PM. Reason: Adding false review warning!

Reputation Points

Re: Shereen - Arabian Conjure - Facebook Arabicwitchspiritualworkshop

How do you order? Does she have any web store?
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points

I watched her YouTube videos and followed her on FB. But she has a few videos on YouTube on how she does her work. Iíve not use her myself

Reputation Points

I had a reading with Shereen on Monday after seeing her on YouTube! Her reading was the REALEST one Iíve ever had. My situation has a lot of secrets, and what she told me definitely resonated. Sheís not a fairy tale teller but she is a sweet and loving soul. I actually already consider her a friend and advised me to update her and stay in touch so she can give my situation the best insight. Will follow what she says and is not a money hog! She told me my case doesnít need spell work, but to just follow her advice with POI. Also is very responsive and has an assistant Eliff who is wonderful too. Her clients love her and Iíve not seen one bad review! Sheís very knowledgeable in her craft and is Christian which also made me feel very comfortable.

Reputation Points

Glad that she was great to you !
    Who did you try in the past?

Reputation Points

Magickal Lady Duchess...she was rude and my 30 minute consult was 8 minutes...a lot has recently just come out about her too how she plagiarizes her tips and techniques and treats her Facebook group...not impressed, I didnít find her genuine but maybe she just wasnít for me...she did say she would take my case but it didnít feel right

Reputation Points

Where do you order her services? I looked on her Facebook and don't see any ordering information.

Reputation Points

I messaged her right on Facebook and her assistant replied within 10 minutes. Another way is her gmail - Arabianconjure@gmail.com, which I also got a very fast reply.

Reputation Points

Iíve used her before, her reading was honestly the best Iíve had to date and didnít even need to tell her what my issue was before she started reading me, she knew exactly what I wanted to know and gave me so much detail about my situation. Had spell work done but still waiting for that one to manifest so canít comment yet.

Reputation Points

I had a reading with her this morning! She is quite accurate, however this is my 1st reading ever. But the things she told me about my relationship with my POI were quite to the point.
    She did mention a 3rd person coming into play who my POI is communicating with, which I am not sure about because it's only been a month since we broke up and my POI usually takes her time putting herself out there. But based on all the other stuff she mentioned I am impressed.
    In fact, she asked to me think about whether I really wanted spell work done based on the relationship details I shared with her.

We will start work soon, will keep everyone updated.

Reputation Points

The shills are out!

Reputation Points

@joeyt1969

It is my 1st reading ever with a psychic .. I went in with very low expectations, so maybe that's why I was pleasantly surprised and she left me hopeful. I am just praying to get my POI back, in fact I joined the forum to see if there was any feedback about Shereen and stumbled on this thread.

Not trying to advertise or support anyone. In fact, I have been reading through the forums for 5 hours daily for the past 4 days to see what beginner spells I can do.

Thanks for the support though..

Reputation Points

Quote Originally Posted by shantae View Post
    Iíve used her before, her reading was honestly the best Iíve had to date and didnít even need to tell her what my issue was before she started reading me, she knew exactly what I wanted to know and gave me so much detail about my situation. Had spell work done but still waiting for that one to manifest so canít comment yet.
    Shantae - any updates or movement? I know it's only been a couple of weeks for you, but the desperate me wants to hear some good news to lift my spirits!

Reputation Points

@joeyt1969

Same. I have been scammed and found someone who wasnít just trying to take my money. Again, she didnít do work for me but she read for me very well. I wanted to share my experience with her since I found her trustworthy and knowledgeable

Reputation Points

Any of her predicted outcomes or events come to pass?

Reputation Points

Would love to know if anyone had any results with Shereen?

Reputation Points

People are saying her work is botanica style and not really Arabic. What is her last name? A lot of hispanic first and last names have Arabic origins...

Reputation Points

Can some of the oldies in the group try her? What does she charge? What's a "botanica style" reading? I've gone to botanicas and found they mostly focused on me and my energy rather than like a psychic reading on a POI.

Reputation Points

Can the people who used her share where is she located and how did they pay her?
    This is the second time I ask how did you place your order and I still do not have a clear answer ... suspicious ....
    A clear answer we expect is simple:
    She is located in ______ City
    I paid her via PayPal to this email _______
    Or I paid to Facebook to this name ______
    Or I visited this page __________ to place the order
    Or I called this phone number _______
    Or I received an email from this email _______ and paid by ___________

All I see in her facebook page are posts bragging about positive reviews.
    If there is another page or link with pricing and services, please share, no need to get defensive, we all know how it works, been there, done that way too many times.
    Thank you

Reputation Points

Hi everyone - sorry for not responding earlier.

Shereen cast a reconciliation and road block removal spell for me ~3 weeks back.

As a newbie, I am not sure what would qualify as movement but last weekend my POI blocked me on FB and Insta 2 months after we broke up because I had become a little more active on social media based on Shereen's suggestion. Shereen called it as positive movement because:

1) POI and I are NOT friends on FB or Insta, but portions of our profiles are public and I was regularly checking hers to see what I could get out of there. When I tried checking her FB profile I could not find her anymore and realized the same thing happened on Insta.
    2) Her blocking me after 2 months suggests she is thinking about me and me posting on social media was distracting/bothering her which suggests she is thinking about me (I am very surprised because we broke off in quite a nasty manner). Note, my posts were generic and more about my trips/weekend activity, etc. nothing about relationships, girls, etc.

That's about the only 'movement' I have had, but I understand 3 weeks is not enough time, especially keeping in mind my POI is one of the most stubborn people I know.

As far as location, Shereen's phone is Connecticut area code and she communicates through FB messenger mostly. I believe she is located in NY area. I paid her through paypal to her gmail id - arabianconjure@gmail.com.

She has been quick to respond to questions I send her on FB messenger.

Again, this is my 1st time using a spell caster/psychic and I don't have a yardstick to compare, however she did seem pricey but to me it's all worth it if I can get my POI back. She does not have a pricing page or link.

She does have a lot of youtube videos

https://www.youtube.com/user/shereen2134/videos

In a nutshell, she comes across as genuine to me, based on her initial reading, her responsiveness to my questions and how she cares if I am emotionally struggling and I message her.

That being said I would let the experts chip in here.

Another key reason I think she is genuine ..

Before Shereen, I found this website - "www.lovespells24.com" and I actually started a separate thread about it but did not get any responses. That website seemed like a scam, however the spellcaster on that website did respond to me and said she would cast a 'ex back spell' for $59. She gave weekly updates for 3 weeks and one thing that both this spell caster and Shereen mentioned was another guy trying to get friendly/flirting with my POI which I did not believe because one thing I know about my POI is that she will not jump from one relationship (we were together for 1.5 years) especially as intense as we were to another one in 1-2 months.

But it was interesting how both Shereen and the other spell caster indicated that it was nothing serious but mostly the guy trying to flirt with my POI, however my POI was at this point not interested or not 'screwing' him as Shereen would say (I love the way Shereen talks - she is quite blunt).

As I said, I had enough confidence that my POI won't get into another relationship so soon especially with all the stuff I know she had going on in her life. But when 2 spell casters said the same thing and Shereen mentioned it in the 1st reading, without me asking about it at all it made me think she is genuine. In fact I told Shereen I would be shocked if there was another guy. She also pointed out a couple of other things about our relationship and my POI that were very accurate.

Now, someone in this thread said she feeds of our energy -- I could see the things she said about my POI and our relationship could be coming from me, but this other guy was definitely not something that would come off me because I did not believe it even when she told me.

That's all I have!

Reputation Points

Lets see what we have:

Shereen's phone is Connecticut area code and she communicates through FB messenger mostly.
    I believe she is located in NY area.
    I paid her through paypal to her gmail id -
    arabianconjure@gmail.com.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/shereen2134/videos

How do you get the pricing and how much does she charge?

Have you ever met her in person since you seem to be in the same area?

Reputation Points

I have never met her in person no - I am actually not in NY (I use VPN) .. I am in Texas.

She does a reading first before she decides to take the case, she charged me 100 bucks for the reading, said she will get back to me after the reading so she can meditate over the situation.

She actually told me that I should be sure I want POI back because there is a reason everything happens and in my case since I was doing most of the work in the relationship I need to make sure I still want her back.

I followed up with her a couple of days later and she gave me pricing via messenger - 500 for reconciliation and 125 for road block.

Reputation Points

Re: Shereen - Arabian Conjure - Facebook Arabicwitchspiritualworkshop - Youtube Shereen2134

I had a reading with her before. Canít remember how much. She video called me on WhatsApp for the reading. Sheís very very friendly and direct. Sheís very caring too I must say. After the reading she asked me to contact her again IF I needed a spell done to my situation. I contacted her again 2 weeks later, her assistant replied, and she said itís £400 for the spell. I thought it was abit too pricey so I didnít contact her again.. I do still watch her videos though

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry I meant $400 not £400!! Oops x

Reputation Points

Re: Shereen - Arabian Conjure - Facebook Arabicwitchspiritualworkshop - Youtube Shereen2134

Does she have many testimonials on her site or FB page?

Reputation Points

FB and YouTube. She does LIVE videos on YouTube and her clients are normally there, I chatted to a few of them. But I need to know from someone in here who have used her if thereís any movements/results

Reputation Points

Xer07, did any of the ppl you talk to from YouTube say they had movement?

Reputation Points

Most of them are new clients. Just like @AnkK here.. mostly they are just weeks or the longest a couple of months into the spell.. but most of them are positive, so idk to be honest. I donít mind $400 if thereís real movement .. but I still didnít find the answer even after much research 😟

Reputation Points

You didn't find what answer? How many ppl have had success?

Reputation Points

Yes

Reputation Points

Hi everyone.
    Over a month ago a few people here said they used Shereenís service. Any news guys? X

Reputation Points

Hi all my name is Jennifer and I actually had a reading with Shereen last year Oct 2017 regarding my cheating a$$ husband!!!! Shereen was very very accurate in her reading down to the ethnicity of the girl he was with! I got her to do an unbinding (the chick did work on my husband) and a separation followed by a reconciliation for he and I. It was pricey ($1,200.00) for all three and she was very clear with her manifestation time which she stated was 90-180 days, I first saw movement withing 60 days as she was unbinding him and his erratic ass behavior toned down. At around 4 months he stopped dealing with her all together and at 5 months he withdrew his divorce petition. It's been 2 months and he and I are in a really good space. She did have a do's and don't list for me while she was doing this work, for example I was to have no contact with him while she was unbinding him and doing the separation work. I'm happy with her work. I found her on youtube and sent her a email as she lists that on her channel and then she responded in less than 24 hours and did my reading the same day. She wasn't pushy like some other youtube witches after she did my reading she wasn't up my ass for business and I just like her over disposition as she is BLUNT but sweet and understanding!!! I would use her services again.

Now to start a thread on someone else who scammed me !!!!!

Reputation Points

Isnt it interesting that most of the amazing reviews are from people who recently became members here. Huh.

Reputation Points

Agreed Joey and it just doesn’t feel “authentic”. Sorry....just not feeling these “good vibes”.

Reputation Points

Same here..!!! Jfern1981, Recently joined and had only posted once - which is on this thread.. 🤔

Reputation Points

Looking forward to reading about the scammers 🙂
    Quote Originally Posted by Jfern1981 View Post
    Hi all my name is Jennifer and I actually had a reading with Shereen last year Oct 2017 regarding my cheating a$$ husband!!!! Shereen was very very accurate in her reading down to the ethnicity of the girl he was with! I got her to do an unbinding (the chick did work on my husband) and a separation followed by a reconciliation for he and I. It was pricey ($1,200.00) for all three and she was very clear with her manifestation time which she stated was 90-180 days, I first saw movement withing 60 days as she was unbinding him and his erratic ass behavior toned down. At around 4 months he stopped dealing with her all together and at 5 months he withdrew his divorce petition. It's been 2 months and he and I are in a really good space. She did have a do's and don't list for me while she was doing this work, for example I was to have no contact with him while she was unbinding him and doing the separation work. I'm happy with her work. I found her on youtube and sent her a email as she lists that on her channel and then she responded in less than 24 hours and did my reading the same day. She wasn't pushy like some other youtube witches after she did my reading she wasn't up my ass for business and I just like her over disposition as she is BLUNT but sweet and understanding!!! I would use her services again.

Now to start a thread on someone else who scammed me !!!!!

Reputation Points

I'm on team Joey but just want to mention I think you missed one last month.

Reputation Points

Come on - you all just burst my positive bubble that I was in after reading Jfern1981's review. I guess as senior members it's your job to be skeptic, I get it.

Oh well - I will wait and watch how things go for me with the work Shereen is doing for me.

I think 2 things cannot be denied - she is very responsive and quickly available. She is pricey - though for me all worth it if I can get my POI back!

Reputation Points

Hi AnkK, I know sheeren has an assistant who helps her with the replies and all? How long has your work started?

Reputation Points

A guy buy the name of Voodoo Priest Man scammed me I'll be posting about him later!

- - - Updated - - -

Well I was looking for reviews on Haus of Hoodoo and came across the thread on Shereen it wasn't as if I came here looking to review her specifically so sorry not sorry that you feel that way dear!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

So should people not say anything? what is the point of the forum? Someone ask and when you get a response you have some hater ish to say!!! What is the point of the forum

- - - Updated - - -

I only created an account because I had to in order to see reviews on Haus of Hoodoo for the candles she sell since her instagram reviews are always so great, it was here that I found this thread so I responded!

Reputation Points

I apologize. I meant to point out that I felt suspicious about posters last month Should have posted elsewhere but I just reacted. I look forward to seeing your post on the scammer. Glad you had success.

Reputation Points

@Xer07, yes her assistant is Eliff. She is very nice and quick to respond as well. However for me, I have sent Shereen messages at 12:30am and she has responded in <30 minutes with encouraging words.

She started my work mid-May so we are at ~1 month right now. As Jfern1981 said, Shereen is pretty clear that it's at least 90 days for results to show. Anything prior is a bonus.

Reputation Points

When I worked with her she didn't have an assistant so that tells me she is doing well! I haven't seen anything bad about her and I still watch her youtube channel! She is very encouraging and she has talked me of the ledge plenty of times when I was going through it with my husband! She was one of a few witches on youtube who just came across as genuine. The other thing I liked about her is that she gave me her price and didn't stalk me to see if I was going to get the work done as I experienced with two other workers!

Reputation Points

The scam scent is going crazy

Reputation Points

Hmmmm. So how many new people have commented at this point? Definitely want to keep an open mind, but as one of the longest ppl on here this does seem like an all too familiar scenario. This woman does seem to have good business practices and I think YouTube videos are always a nice touch. But of course it doesn't mean she can cast successful spells for other people which is incredibly rare.

Reputation Points

Well with a name like Voodoo Priest Man it does sound like a scam like High Priestess this and Voodoo Queen that.

Reputation Points

Actually, people who post YouTube videos are the BIGGEST scammers.

Reputation Points

Hmmmm

Reputation Points

I'm a big fan of a lot of different healing videos I watch on YouTube that are created by some great people who also offer paid services. I'm not sure that statement is totally accurate Joey. There are millions of YouTube videos. But I do get that there are many scammers on YouTube, I'm just saying making YouTube videos doesn't necessarily mean you're a scammer. Have there been a lot of YouTube spellcaster scammers on here? I can only think of a few off the top of my head.

Reputation Points

May are scammers Love but at the very least they aren’t very effective. The videos are great and some are very informative.

Reputation Points

Yeah, I mean if anything has been established on this board, it's that most spellcasters are not effective for other people. But being an intentional scammer is different for sure. The verdict still isn't out on this lady, but possibly some negative signs here. It's hard to say.

+ Reply to Thread