View Entry Info: Shereen - Arabian Conjure - Facebook Arabicwitchspiritualworkshop - Youtube Shereen2134

Category:
SpellCaster
WebSite
www.facebook.com/Arabicwitchspiritualworkshop
https://www.youtube.com/user/shereen2134
Name
Shereen
Email
arabicwitch33@gmail.com - arabianconjure@gmail.com - shereen1203@gmail.com
Phone Number
475-355-7999
West Haven, Connecticut
Offers Reading Services
Unk
Attachments
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Shereen - Arabian Conjure - Facebook Arabicwitchspiritualworkshop - Youtube Shereen2134

Unregistered

Re: Shereen - Arabian Conjure - Facebook Arabicwitchspiritualworkshop - Youtube Shereen2134

Hope just open the forum for everyone to see including spell casters!!!! You won't cause you aren't proud of shit if you were you wouldn't go so far out of your way to track anyone logging into the forum!!! Hold on tight sister what I'm planning for you and your forum will be epic!

Reputation Points

Re: Shereen - Arabian Conjure - Facebook Arabicwitchspiritualworkshop - Youtube Shereen2134

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Really is that why I declined to multiple people? Because I am a "scam" don't worry this is slander and fraud and i am exposing you. You are the one with multiple ripoff reports not me. But you got the right one. I am shutting you down. Mark my words on that. Jfern is real and my p.o. knows i live out of state retard. Your yaya maria has a million ripoff reports. So angry that I exposed you ay? I am an open book and i have proof to what I say. You don't show your face I do. But thanks for making this public. I got all the screenshots. You put my name in this forum not me. Everytime REAL CLIENTS sung me praises you shot them down. You are pathetic. Don't worry i am exposing you and i soon will own you xoxo
    Shereen or jfern whatever your name is, you truly have taken a backhoe and dug your crater-sized hole even deeper, if that was possible. So Hope provides INDISPUTABLE evidence of your bullshit and you still deny it. That is delicious!

So let me ask you, is your attorney a real one or under a scam name like Perald Mason? or jfern Mason? or Tommy Cochran? or my favorite, Alana Dershowitz? Can't wait for you mind-blowing, thought provoking response.

Unregistered

This is too funny Hope Jfern1981 is very real but let me know if I should send the PayPal receipt, the emails, the WhatsApp log. You won't post it you don't have the HEART

Unregistered

You wear all 26 ripoff reports proudly? What about the pissed off consumer reports? you wear those proudly too? lol Riiiight. Funny your proven "Yaya" has multiple ripoff reports as well. So I am a scam because I defended myself? I openly admitted what my friend/ client and I did. Yes that was me defending myself but as you saw the review came from Florida and it's funny you didn't post the I.P address for Jfern bc you know damn well it matches her name AND location. Thats why you didn't post her IP, to make it seem like I was using a fake IP. you know damn well the IP address she used was real and J FERN*** would have came up attached to it. Funny the beginning of this thread you clearly stated you couldn't find ANYTHING ON ME. So how am I scam? Nobody BUT YOU AND YOUR "FORUM" have had anything negative to say about me just recently since I called you on your bullshit. I have receipts for everything dear. I see you flagged xer07 or whatever as giving fake reviews? lol Well she damn sure didn't come from me bc I would NEVER have wanted my name in this forum. Who would purposely put their name or business in this? Not me. You can't call someone a scam that you haven't worked with nor have you gotten a reading from. What does all the other stuff that you posted about me have anything to do with spells?lol What? you thought because I made mistakes in the past would somehow bolster your bullshit about me being a "fraud"? It means nothing and everyone knows about the struggles I have been through in the past. I have been discussing it on my channel since I started it. lmao! Again, I am an open book. I also find it funny that you deleted the post of me admitting that you got me! I clearly said "you got me!" Where did that post go? hmmm Yes I attempted to come into this forum as myself and you denied me. My client who is a dear friend of mine as most of my clients are, got in to allow me to see. What real human wouldn't want to defend themselves when people who don't know them make accusations? But you already know that, that is the point afterall. You purposely bait us in order to later call us "scams" when we defend ourselves. The review left by Jfern was real and she has all the paypal reciepts to prove it. Yes the posts defending myself were me and had you let me in with my real name(bc as you clearly showed I didn't try to hide who I was)that wouldnt have been the case. Funny nobody can post pics but you. And every person who did have something positive to say got shot down. You think you embarrassed me by posting my mugshot? That makes me who I am today and through magic I dug myself out of a hole most people would have died in. I wear THAT proudly. Seems like you went hard the second I mentioned your "smart marketing strategy"... Then all the low blows came out to play. You just made it even more clear what you are all about by doing that. lol So one of your fake accounts said that I "sounded like a good psychologist".. How can she make that assessment never having gotten a reading from me? Since your first ripoff report many years ago you have mastered the art of manipulation. You sprinkle in some advice for people to cast their own spells, with a dash of credit to me by saying I have "good business practices" just to make yourself appear to be genuine. With every slightly good comment you made you always followed it with a back door dig. But just enough so you aren't obvious. You have learned not to completely bash people off rip. You learned that you get much further if you sprinkle a dash of credit in there. Just enough so you don't look outright biased like you did in the beginning before you got figured out. I must admit that you have perfected the art of manipulation. Now you wait for someone like me to get fed up and go off. Then you "expose" them for doing so. lol So why don't you let spell casters in under their real names? It makes no sense to me. You can't bash people then not let them defend themselves. But that is the point isn't it? You are the one that preys on the innocent and broken hearted. NOT ME. The same client I refused to take (linh) you led right into the hands of your yaya marie. You obviously fool the most desperate of people. I refused her case even though she was more than willing to pay in full whatever I asked her to. I refuse people on a daily basis and not bc i don't want to help them, but bc my spirits tell me that I shouldn't. THAT makes me honest. So how can you say I am a scam? All because I came on here to defend myself under my friend's account bc you wouldn't let me on my own account? A friend who started as MY CLIENT as a lot of my clients DO become close friends of mine. You can't call me a scam based on that boo. Meanwhile there is LOADS of ACTUAL PROOF that you are a fraud. I been in business a little over a year now, have helped COUNTLESS people and you couldnt find anything bad about me so you decided to make something yourself. I have a lot of favor with the spirits dear. But you shall see. You will find out real soon. Mark... My... Word on that. You think you can hide behind your fake alias? Not from the spirits love. xoxoxo

Reputation Points

Even her response is the same exact one in the playbook, the same attacking response we've seen time and time again. I didn't realize posting real IP addresses and arrest records (which are on public file) are slander. I'll have to ask my lawyer sister about that (and Shereen, unlike your lawyer, my sister is a real person). Also I so knew she was turning down people's cases to make herself look more authentic as we were all starting to doubt her more. Btw can someone post a link to the video she posted?

- - - Updated - - -

Also if Jfern is real why did she disappear?

And cue Jfern posting a super defensive post.

- - - Updated - - -

Let me guess, you guys are such good friends you share the same IP address.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, can you explain your logic of letting spellcasters in here? How would that allow clients to post honest reviews without worrying about the reactions from spellcasters and/or nasty comments and lies (like the ones you're resorting to).

Unregistered

Really "joey" aka hope aka auntie aka prettyabby where did I deny it you idiot? I posted a whole video admitting to it! lmfao! dummie. I defended myself so that makes me a scam? Are you serious? look how you twisted my words to fit your agenda. You don't let spellcasters in to defend themselves under their real names and if this was a legit forum you would have no problem doing that. I am actually surprised you let my comments in. But I am screenshotting every comment I send. ;) Now you have a star ratings for me? From who? Who rated me that actually used my services? It's ok. You guys keep showing more and more what frauds you really are. You think your site is safe? lol You are wrong. I figured you out from day one. To me it was SO CLEAR how you killed yourselves when anyone had anything nice to say about anyone but yaya. No negative reviews about her on this forum but yet a million ripoff reports lmao! Again, this forum has MUTLIPLE ripoff reports, so does yaya, there are videos exposing you which it's funny you tried to say "many years ago" when it's only been 2 yrs. and that is bc you disappeared for almost a year. Yaya has so many ripoff reports it is unheard of yet you keep recommending her. lmao! please. Only a real moron would take this forum seriously. People that truly have no insight and no common sense. Sorry to say that. But it is what it is. You even deleted the comment where I CLEARLY said "you got me"! I have nothing to hide you bozo. I admit everything I do. Good, bad, or indifferent. Sorry! Try again! Can't wait to see if this message makes the cut!LMFAO! but I am screenshotting it.

Unregistered

@love.. Yeah that makes sense. Just like you sprinkle in a little bit of advice to do your own spellwork to make yourself look more authentic. Only here is the difference. It doesn't cost you anything to do that. I am actually turning down money. Lmfao. Please share the video dummie. No we are such good friends she comes to my house stupid.Is that so hard to believe? Why isn't you didn't post her real IP address from her home? It matches her name and location funny you didn't show that part. I am not a computer wiz unlike you all. Actually honey posting my mugshot isn't slander but saying that I am a scam when you never used my services IS. Oh my attorney is very real hon. You will be finding out shortly. I am in no way ashamed of the mistakes I made in the past. That doesn't make me less of a witch. I never denied what I did you dense woman. I explained it word for word in my video as well as in this forum.

Unregistered

She didn't disappear. lol She HAS replied to you. Don't you see under the unregistered comment with my name in the title? You trying to say that is me? Don't worry we have the screenshots along with the proof. Why aren't you posting her IP address? You know she is real. Again, don't you worry boo boo. I am professional. I keep receipts for everything, And why not let spell casters in? People use aliases so why would they be afraid to leave honest reviews? They are still hiding their identities. And if you have so many shills anyway then what is the difference? Every other reputable website does it. So why not? Bc it wouldn't fit your agenda.. That is why. And my response is from the "playbook" well maybe dear, that's because it is what it is.lol You guys are jokes. You created a forum where you bash other spellcasters and psychics to promote your own. You are all over the web for doing this. You attacked spell casters with platforms such as Youtube etc. So why resort to fake ripoff reports when they can simply expose you on their channel? lol makes no sense. Please. Nice try tho

Reputation Points

If this forum is a scam and you are so real, why to spend so much time and energy with it?
    FYI this forum was created in 2010 and the first complaint came out in 2011, after that, most of the complaints are copy and paste, they have been threatening me for many years.
    The rants you read above are nothing new, I am approving them for members to learn and make informed decisions, we have seen this many times, all I tell members is to join the forum and see for themselves!
    An informed consumer is a smart consumer!
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points

Ha ha. She used the "she comes to my house" excuse. I was dying for it. Yes!

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry, Shereen/Jfern, can you make it clear which are your personalities is speaking each time...it's getting a little confusing.

- - - Updated - - -

Shereen, if you're so successful and so busy and have so many happy clients, why did you want to join the forum to begin with?

- - - Updated - - -

We're jokes but this forum has helped thousands of people for 8 years stop being scammed. You're so wrapped up in defending your name and scamming people, you don't understand the concept of helping people without an agenda.

- - - Updated - - -

Also honey, anyone can file a ripoff report, it means shit.

Reputation Points

The lady doth protest too much, methinks - yes SHEREEN this is you! Idiot fraud

Unregistered

@love who disappeared? I never went anywhere I was banned because Hope is to much of a PUSSY and didn't like the fact that I let Arabian login and check! You all are a band of misfits with nothing going but this thread so here it is HOPIE let me go ahead and post my PROOF if you are so certain that we are the same person. Go ahead and track that IP ADDRESS post it if you HAVE THE BALLS! The illusion that you are trying to create clearly is obvious considering that its the same group responding to the thread but you keep logging in and out under all these identities if that is what you have to do to make a buck more power to you.... Just let me know when I can post my receipts!!!!!

Unregistered

Really? So she didn't come to my house? lol ok. So she is sending you documentation as we speak and if you aren't scams you will allow it in the forum. So be prepared to shut the fuck up. Furthermore, what does it mean "help people without an agenda"? Make sense please. Your agenda is so obviously to funnel people into your mouse trap and not allowing good reviews to be made about anyone else. Oh I am very busy and I do have a lot of happy clients. But defending my name? Are you really asking me why? lol for one I bust my ass for my clients, for two I I work 18 hours a day and hire an assistant to make sure that someone is always available to them when they need something. All while still maintaining an amazing success rate. And lastly I am Arab and we are taught the only thing worth defending is your name as it is the only thing you take when you die. So that being said, If you did your research and watched my videos I have talked about my client and friend coming over to see me. She has been in my lives many of times as "miss aradia" I have talked about her coming to visit me on MULTIPLE OCCASIONS. So again, why is it that you still have yet to post Jferns REAL IP address that matches her user name and location? Still haven't answered that. Avoidance is a swell tactic. Also she is posting in the forum as we speak why is it you arent approving the posts coming directly from Florida sent at the same time? You know that we are not the same person. She is sending you the proof so I wanna see If you post them then maybe I believe your not a scam.

Reputation Points

You’re. You really should have spent more time in school. You are a scammer, liar, fraud and manipulator. No, you do not have lot’s of happy customers. You are desperate and came here looking to scam others for money. You were exposed.

Unregistered

Your is actually actually grammatically dummie LMFAO that's hilarious

Unregistered

I posted a picture of my receipt on your FB page feel free to grab post it HOPIE DOPEY Let me know if you want more also my IP address will show me in Florida so unless I'm that good of a magician toot toot then how in the name of HOPIE DOPEY did I just post from two places at the same damn time???? The SHILLS are out all right but this is nothing compared to what I have planned for this forum. @Love13 please consult with your so called attorney sibling, hell send me her number I may need an attorney after all is said and done!!!! But for those of you who follow this forum and are reading the thread please reach out to me via email @ yadontneedtoknowshit@gmail.com since HOPIE DOPEY already posted it if you want to see MY PAYPAL RECEIPTS because WE KNOW SHE DOESN'T HAVE THE HEART OR THE BALLS TO POST THEM

Unregistered

LMFAO No. I did not. I actually refused most of the people in your wack, fraudulent forum dummie. So how is that? lmfao She sent Hope the documentation to prove it. You made this fraud forum to do exactly that. People have dedicated videos to your scam. LMAO!! and btw, those videos weren't cheap at ALL people actually spent good money producing those. You are so dumb.

Unregistered

Funny me and Jfern managed to be online at the same time so how is it you and hope can't do the same? lol YOUR name, YOUR research not "YOU'RE" lmfao! Make sure you know the difference before you try to correct my grammar. Maybe YOU should have spent more time in school.. AAAAAAAH! TOO FUNNY!

Unregistered

UglyAbby21 how did she come here to scam anyone? How many people from this forum did she scam???? I'll wait!!! Yaya Maria, Hopie Dopie, Slowey Joey UglyAggy21 and Lust 13 you are the scammers being that you guys stupid ass Lin whom has been broken with this guy for over 6 months, blocked her on everything and yet even after you so called coddled her and gave her a self esteem pep talk below and then sent her to the two top scammers on the net YAYA MARIA aka YONNA aka HOPIE DOPIE and JOEY

Prettyabby21
    @Linh, I know you are feeling very desperate right now but that’s actually not the time to be making decisions about “work” you want done. As had been suggested to you previously, get a reputable reading. I hope and pray you haven’t paid this scammer for any work. She’s laughing all the way to the bank. Get a reading with Yona or Yaya. Yona doesn’t do individual spells but Yaya does. However, yaya won’t do it if it’s there’s not a good chance in working. Yona, will clearly tell you if this guy is a part of your future or if you’ve got someone worthy coming. Your desperation is clouding your judgement. I’m not judging but there is no partner worth pursuing if he/she doesn’t want to be with you or has moved on. There’s lots of partners out there. Find inner happiness and spend your money on yourself. Most of us have been exactly where you are right now. When time passes, you will see that he’s just not worth all this effort. But, YOU are valuable and if he’s not the one, there will be someone else in the future. Good luck!

- - - Updated - - -

One last comment, just FYI, if a man or a woman is going to come back (because it’s destined), you won’t need to do spellwork, they will show back up.

And Linh, piggy backing off Prettyabby, as I've said before...doing work on your self and your own self worth can do a world of good for yourself, as well as possibly your POI. i know it's tempting to just work on getting that person back, but if you don't feel worthy of love (which a lot of us have trouble with but our egos cover that up) you're going to keep having the same problems once you get the person back. You may want to do some healing and clearing work. There are things you can do on yourself with YouTube videos and stuff like that and there are also some excellent healers I can also recommend.

Unregistered

Here is a challenge for all of you who keep taking turns to respond..... I challenge you all to be on at the same time!!!!! Hope don't log out to log in as abby or love or joey

Unregistered

And if I am such a "scammer" and "fraud" how come your moderator "hope" admitted herself she couldn't find A SINGLE NEGATIVE REVIEW ON ME??? Yet your recommended caster has MANY. Please, explain that one to me. LIAR. @uglyabby

Unregistered

LOL i LOVE your reverse psychology. No, I never said EVERYONE. I said, you, uglyabby, slowy joey, and Hope at the very least. Of course you do have some real people. There are at least 2 of you running this SCAM You have to, how else would you get their money? Looks like you have reading comprehension....

Reputation Points

You really think the thousands of people here are all "Hope"? Oh honey, you're stretching so much it's embarrassing . Admitting you're a liar is hard, I know but logic has to at least exist in the defenses you come up with.

- - - Updated - - -

She's sending "documentation" to us or Hope or whatever crap you're saying? Ha ha. What does that even mean? Oh let me guess, you guys also share the same lawyer, as well as IP addresses. Also honey, Hope did say Jfern had a different IP address to start. You probably missed that cause you're so focused on how much it sucked to be caught.

- - - Updated - - -

Having different IP addresses doesn't prove anything, we can all do that with multiple devices these days.

Unregistered

It means, slow poke. She sent her Paypal receipts from herself to myself with her name on it.. That is what it means. OOOOH WOW Ya caught me! OMG it sucks SOOOOO BAD! Almost as bad as your 26 ripoff reports! LMFAO!!! Please. IS that's all you have on me? Too bad the actual review came from HER IP address from her job in Florida which is in a different city from her home in Florida. Hope didn't post that! Just like I am sure she won't post the Paypal receipt bc it doesn't help her cause! ROFL!

Unregistered

Really? 2 different IP addresses in 2 different states with our names attached to them? OK! SURE! You would know huh? That's what you guys do. You seem to know a lot about that. How about the Paypal receipts? Can we fake that too?

Unregistered

Love how are you updating your responses to my posts before they are even put on the board??? They haven't even been approved yet you are answering me. Lol Gee.. I wonder! FRAUD

Unregistered

SHILL13 HOPE claimed to not be able to find my ip address which was laughable as fuck because I don't use VPN oh here is what HOPIE DOPIE posted initially I'm just glad I have all the screenshots..

all off topic posts were moved again, not deleted, you can find them on this link:
    http://www.spsreviewforum.com/thread...-seek-them-out

For the last time, if you want to talk anything other than reviews (including attacks to me or this forum) please open a new topic and it will save me the time to have to move your post. Thank you

- - - Updated - - -

Bingo, I just needed to give her some more time to make the same mistake they all make :

On 5/26/2018
    Arabicwitch3 created an account in this forum using email shereen1203@gmail.com from IP 73.100.109.23
    The account was deleted because she never made an introduction post
    Shereen1203 created an account in this forum using email Arabianconjure@gmail.com from IP 73.100.109.23
    The account was deleted because she never made an introduction post
    and the same day
    Jfern1981 created an account in this forum using email address yadontneedtoknowshit@gmail.com from a different device and IP address, so I was never able to trace it to her.

However with the many posts and visits the member Jfern1981 made to this forum, she also made a post from the original IP that belongs to Shereen 73.100.109.23, no doubts she is here and no doubts she is a shill, no doubts she uses fake IPs.
    All I needed was the smoking gun and she gave it to me! enough said! Members of this forum can see a scam a mile away and I also have my suspicions about other accounts, but I will take my time to expose them, scammers are not welcome here, if you want to advertise your business, pay Google or Facebook, here you will be exposed as a FAKE if you try to use this forum for deceiving advertising!

Unregistered

No ugly abby. YOU are the manipulators, cheats, liars, scams, AND frauds. NOT me baby. Hope, why am I wasting my time? I am off today and I find it amusing. Love, my attorney is very real honey. But to be honest, you guys aren't worth the money. I have a much better plan in store for "all" of you. ;)

Reputation Points

26 angry scammer "spellcasters" who have been outed like you have been sounds about right. Let me guess, you already wrote your rip off report for the board as Jfern aka "you're really good friend".

- - - Updated - - -

Shereen, it's magic...and you doubted my powers. Ha ha.

Actually you're just writing so many responses, I'm responding to your last post as you're writing another.

- - - Updated - - -

Shereen, for not understanding technology, you seem to have a strong knowledge of how the internet works and how to manage multiple accounts.

Reputation Points

I am sorry for approving all the spam posts, I am approving them because she is just exposing herself.

I do not waste my time arguing with these individuals, I have no time for this, just let her rant and she is doin a great job giving the forum more exposure.

- - - Updated - - -

Business should be slow today, not sure why she is wasting all her time here since we are all scams ....
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points

Sorry, I've let my ego get the better of me in this thread.

Unregistered

You are seriously still saying that Jfern and I are the same person? Even after she sent you proof? Her name is on the proof which matches the username she made. Are you kidding me? Point proven. Thank you!

Reputation Points

Wait. She claimed she wanted to help Linh and didn't she just insult her?

And wow, two best friends that misspell the same words and use the same kind of profanity.

Reputation Points

Shocker isn't it, Love? Link, AgaFar, fern....all have the Shereena stench.
    Sweetheart, you're trying to be witty yet you have dumbest insults.
    Keep it up, I find it wildly entertaining. I haven't had this much fun since dope slapping Sammari.
    please provide additional brain busters, Shereena. This is fun!

- - - Updated - - -

Hey Aga where r u? You're awefully quiet. LOL
    its also interesting that many of the long time members haven't posted anything. they just look on like a bunch of simpletons. Shereena should recruit THEM.

Unregistered

Joey is this how you treat the members of this forum? It's no wonder they just sat back and watch... You and Hopie Dopie are both pricks!!! Listen the other members of this forum want no parts of your shenanigans. Listen I've sent Dopey copies of the PayPal and what gets me is that she just won't post them. I mean you posted links to mugshots and such why won't Dopey post the PayPal receipt 🤦🤦Now she won't argue now she's busy. Bitch please. Any members who would like to see the receipt email me since Dopey already gave ya my email !!!!

Unregistered

Lol don't worry i will be posting the PayPal reciepts and the screenshots that they were sent to you. Thus proving you are a FRAUD. If you don't post them and retract your statement everyone will know it too. And on second thought, I Will contact my attorney and FBI cyber crimes. You will be shut down..
    AGAIN.

Reputation Points

I´m very busy right now but I´m with you guys. Just amusing to watch how Shereen manages to dig herself into a deeper muddy hole.
    Has anyone here access to her detailed criminal records online? I´ve found several more mugshots too. This should be a hilarious reading for you especially after reading the whole desperate posts with so-what attitude here.

Reputation Points

In one of her videos I believe she talks about her felony. Again, I’ve never had work done by her but she read me well. She was right, my POI was not for me and there was no need to do spellwork. He was seeing other women (which was confirmed), and I am in the period of singleness and solitude that she saw after blowing so much money on psychics and other workers. She could’ve taken advantage of me and just asked for money on my case if that’s all she cared about. I got a cleanse done by another worker since her prices are so high. I am feeling much better after I ended things. Here is the thing with spell work, if something is not meant to be or a person is not good for you, the best that could happen is a temporary period where they are back. You will not have something organic and there are karmic punishments from the spiritual world if you try to control or dominate someone’s free will. This is all over the internet, Magic or magick is not a quick fix to your problems. It is best to cleanse your current state, do separation or a strip and remove on yourself, and then attract what you want. If you think you need to do a comeback love spell, chances are the universe does not want you to be with that person and nothing will permanently make you two be together. Binding spells are also not good. I hope this helps. My struggles in the past year made me much wiser and there really are reasons for everything. Show the universe you are ready for someone better, and you’ll get someone better.

Reputation Points

@M5942 So this is another mask you try to put on.

Yeah I listened briefly to you talking about "a felony". But I can understand you didn´t want to talk about other felonIES.
    I found your type of felonies interesting too, and I can understand why you try to advertise yourself excessively too. Your lifestyle seems to need extra cash.

You´re not welcomed on this forum, not because it´s you, but no reader/no spellcaster is welcomed here. You don´t get respect from us, because you didn´t respect the forum´s rules that we all follow here.

Reputation Points

Here are the FACTS about what happened with Shereen/Arabian Conjure on this forum and the reason this thread was made public: Shereen joined this On May2018 pretending to be a person by the name jfern1981. On June 13, 2018, she wrote a false review under this username pretending that Sheeen had done this amazing work and everything worked out beautifully....the ex broke up with the other girl, he came running back to (fake person fern) and everyone was living happily ever after. The shill flags flew high. Some long term members on this forum who can smell SHILL starting asking questions. Jfern beae ultra defensive (as always happens), began to dig herself deeper into her web of lies. A few more joined into her party, mostly brand new members who only posted lovely about Shereen (no flags there, lol) and our moderator began her detective work. She was exposed...for a liar, fake fraud. If she has made little videos that people fall for, that’s unfortunate. If she’s learned tarot and has give some readers that brought out some info, so what. It’s a learned skill like any other. She’s a fraud and a liar. Buyer beware.

Reputation Points

To piggyback off of @Prettyabby, the moderator did not single anyone out to look into, or further investigate. This is a review forum, thus reviews are quite often verified for accuracy. There are hundreds of casters mentioned on this site, and if one looks at more threads than just this particular one, you will discover that Hope chimes in (from time to time) and gets information posted concerning location, years in practice, and other pertinent information to better assist ALL members.

I guess it is easy to become defensive and such, but there are review forums on everything from food to doctors. When providing a service, this is to be expected. Honesty, above all, is what we are all entitled to (one way or another). That honesty may not always be pretty, but is still very much needed. At the end of the day, it is up to the individual what direction to take. By reading reviews, he/she is better able to make an informed choice, not an emotional one.

Reputation Points

I am NOT a spell caster, this has been my experience. I am just like all of you, again I cannot speak for Shereen’s spellwork and in my previous post I mentioned one in particular who did scam me. I am currently working with a rootworker to get my energy in balance and he is based out of Philadelphia. The purpose of this thread is to share experiences...if someone doesn’t like or trust Shereen that’s fine, she’s not who I’m currently working with but in my EXPERIENCE she was an accurate reader. That is all.

Unregistered

No, you neglected to mention that the ACTUAL REVIEW was posted from JFERNS REAL IP ADDRESS UGLY ABBY. Go ahead and show all my mugshots, full disclosure I already talked about them all. lmao btw NO CONVICTIONS NOT A FELON DUMMIE Keep digging YOUR hole and all these people who think that they can hide with fake screen names talking shit. Just wait. I don't need your real names. So your trying to make it seem like it's a felony? Do you know what else I am gonna make public? The proof that this forum is a SCAM.... We sent hopie dopie all the proof, the paypal reciepts, email thread, Yet you still continue to lie. We are exposing. Keep this public. I am glad that you did. Track M's IP address your just mad she is sticking up for me LMFAO. All these people commenting now LMFAO yet the REAL one is defending me, You guys are hilarious. Don't worry. There is a reason why i am watching. Your getting shut down, AGAIN. Hopey dopey

Unregistered

No felonies actually never convicted. Get it right honey. Hopey dopey why you didn't post the proof? The paypal reciepts and email thread you were sent that we have screenshots they were sent to you? Lol jfern is very real bitch and let me tell you something else. All these fake accounts that are commenting now so funny, and so obvious. But it's ok that is all i needed tho. I am exposing you in the worst way you fraud. Yes there are some real people on here.how else could you scam them? Let them try to make a good review about anyone but yona or yaya and watch the fun begin. Also for shits and giggles make a bad review about yaya or yona or any of the other approved spell casters and see if it makes the board and see if your ip gets banned. Lol you better hope ugly abby aint you , bc slander libel is a crime. You can't call me a fraud when you never used me dumb bitch. You can't call me a felon when i am not. Never been convicted of a felony. But don't worry. I got something coming for you and all your fake accounts ;)

Reputation Points

Well, thank you for your review, you already made it some time ago and there is absolutely no need to go over and over it to defend who-yoursef? Shereen?

Ms. Shereen’s actions speak louder than millions of words and I feel she does not need any further representation on this forum. We should wish her good luck in her future endeavours and conclude this circus.
    Quote Originally Posted by M5942 View Post
    I am NOT a spell caster, this has been my experience. I am just like all of you, again I cannot speak for Shereen’s spellwork and in my previous post I mentioned one in particular who did scam me. I am currently working with a rootworker to get my energy in balance and he is based out of Philadelphia. The purpose of this thread is to share experiences...if someone doesn’t like or trust Shereen that’s fine, she’s not who I’m currently working with but in my EXPERIENCE she was an accurate reader. That is all.

Reputation Points

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Joey is this how you treat the members of this forum? It's no wonder they just sat back and watch... You and Hopie Dopie are both pricks!!! Listen the other members of this forum want no parts of your shenanigans. Listen I've sent Dopey copies of the PayPal and what gets me is that she just won't post them. I mean you posted links to mugshots and such why won't Dopey post the PayPal receipt 臘臘Now she won't argue now she's busy. Bitch please. Any members who would like to see the receipt email me since Dopey already gave ya my email !!!!
    Hopey Dopey! Boy you are a wordsmith are you Shereene? You are my verbal superior! Just when I think that I have you over a barrel and it sure looks like you take it that way don’t you Boopsie? To answer your question, yes, that’s how I speak to those pandering twits on this board who sit back with there mouths open catching flies like imbeciles. But you, Shereena, you have outwit me by miles. I think you should go back to your full time job before someone take your spot on the street corner. Isn’t that right, Boopsie? Maybe you can give them one of your world class mind blowing reading like you have to M7364 whoever she is!

Reputation Points

Glad some more older members jumped in here.

I'm so confused what these paypal documents Shereen is talking about and why she thinks it's like the way to show her innocence. She could literally show anyone's paypal receipts and say it's Jfern's.

Unregistered

Oh anyone's PayPal reciepts? Not when they have names and dates that match dear. Don't worry thet will be posted on my page dummie as well as the screenshots that they were sent to you. Oh and joey... Ur mom already took my spot on the street corner a LOOOONG time ago boo. 

Unregistered

Anyone wants to see my proof please go to my Facebook at arabian conjure. Also fraud 13. The PayPal reciepts as well as e-mail thread with names and dates would ABSOLUTELY prove it dummie. Joey your mom took my spot a long time ago. 😂😂😂

Reputation Points

Oh Joey, you have really made my day.

Auntie, I agree with you (to an extent), she should not be afforded anymore time on this forum, however, there are times when "desperate times call for desperate measures". I am certain that the energy placed into this thread is well worth the effort. It should serve as a reminder to those who have the genius (one of a kind) idea, to come here and exploit others to think more than twice. I regard this place as home of sorts, and just as I would not allow someone to enter my physical home and deceive, harm, and leave useless items, I don't feel as I should sit ideally by and watch it happen here.

I, like you Love13, was willing to read and entertained the false raving reviews (just did not post). I (like many others) wanted so much to believe in the sincerity of the newest reviews. I read and reread, each time I got a chance to. I truly desired to find that there was another genuine person out there to help. However, as I read, I found more holes in the posts than Swiss cheese. Then finally there was nothing left to defend or believe in (concerning this caster and her "friend/client(s)).

The upset and pain that this caster feels is not new to many of us. We understand, but exploiting another's weaknesses for the intent on profiting, hurts worse.

Now, lets's get to threatening Members for their observations. How is that okay? I already have the answer, it is never. With all of the "great reviews" you have from your clients, aren't your spirits really busy? How is it that they have time to harm others for nothing more than being observant? Resorting to name calling is never okay.

Getting back to @Auntie's post and response (You are right Auntie)... It is time to wish Shereen the best, and move on to the next SHILLL (admitting or not). There are those whom need a safe place to review, post, and receive feedback. At the very least, they are able to research here.

+ Reply to Thread