View Entry Info: Shereen - Arabian Conjure - Facebook Arabicwitchspiritualworkshop - Youtube Shereen2134

Category:
SpellCaster
WebSite
www.facebook.com/Arabicwitchspiritualworkshop
https://www.youtube.com/user/shereen2134
Name
Shereen
Email
arabicwitch33@gmail.com - arabianconjure@gmail.com - shereen1203@gmail.com
Phone Number
475-355-7999
West Haven, Connecticut
Offers Reading Services
Unk
Attachments
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Shereen - Arabian Conjure - Facebook Arabicwitchspiritualworkshop - Youtube Shereen2134
      Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Re: Shereen - Arabian Conjure - Facebook Arabicwitchspiritualworkshop - Youtube Shereen2134

So you resort to calling her a shill very mature!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Re: Shereen - Arabian Conjure - Facebook Arabicwitchspiritualworkshop - Youtube Shereen2134

Lots of shill activity on this thread. It was only a matter of time before it blew up.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Jfern youíre smelling like one as well.
      Stick around,honey, you might learn something.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Joey, you kill me.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I got a reading from shereen today her reading was not that shocking she was good on some things. she told me that she wont take the case she said i should move on from my ex its easy said than done. she was nice but she was not on time for the reading appointment i had to call her. shereen said she would meditate on my problem and she might help me. if shes got powers why cant she break a mental influence by a jealous ex wife

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

That's great that she gave you a decent reading! Some spiritual workers will not take your case because they do not see that spellwork can help. Actually, many spellworkers wont even do reconciliation work for a number of reasons. But reconciliation work can be difficult. Its going to take money and probably a few spells to break someone mental influence especially if they may still love that person. It seems she was honest with you, and this is the reason why she did not want to take your case. Other so called spiritual workers that are scams may prey on you because they know your situation may not be helped yet still take your case. Maybe try another worker and do a spell or two. Set a realistic deadline. If you still don't see movement, then it maybe time to move on. But just know mental influence is hard to break without or without a spell, and it does take work. So if its possible to break its going to take a few spells and time.

Quote Originally Posted by bewitched25 View Post
      I got a reading from shereen today her reading was not that shocking she was good on some things. she told me that she wont take the case she said i should move on from my ex its easy said than done. she was nice but she was not on time for the reading appointment i had to call her. shereen said she would meditate on my problem and she might help me. if shes got powers why cant she break a mental influence by a jealous ex wife

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

You have to have 20 posts (or a min. number) and then you can request to become verified - no donation required. That's how it was a few weeks back. But I checked and it looks like verified member applications are not being accepted at this point.

- - - Updated - - -

From what I understand, she does decline cases if she feels the other person does not have feelings for you or she gets negative energy from the other person (not sure if I am using the right lingo here).

She told me that my POI still has feelings for me but she still wants to meditate on the case to make sure she wants to do it. I actually had to follow up with her a couple of days later to make sure she still wanted to take the case.

In fact, I understand she is not taking clients for a little bit because she wants to manage her workload (this was as of yesterday).

Quote Originally Posted by bewitched25 View Post

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Hi Bewitched25,
      Sorry to hear that, but I donít get it why and how can someone meditate on a situation if itís already been decided that spell might not help the situation? Sheís lost me. I had a reading with her before too. Was a hit and miss. Although, I must say, she is caring and very nice. She also said to me that I might not need spell as she can see it work itself out in the end, no spells needed but IF I need her to make the process quicker, she said Iím more than welcome to use her service when Iím ready..

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I actually had a reading with her yesterday. She is scary accurate at some point and not really accurate at some pointa, just my opinion. She said my ex is with someone else , but I know his personality cant mkve on that quick. Anyway she also told me she needa to meditate on my case too because its tough before she takes it.
      I am kinda depressed now
      So anybody had a work done successfully with her please share!!!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Call me Negative Nellie, but she seems to me like an excellent psychologist who reads people well and is able to assume the outcome based on patterns. Yes, people are that predictable, this should not surprise anyone.Some cases are obviously not worth any effort, and pretty much everyone BUT the client can see this. At least she is not giving false promises fed on clientís desperation.
      That gives her small number of credit points in my eyes.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

That sounds to me like maybe she wouldn't take no for an answer so she was letting her down easy...@xer07

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Linh View Post
      I actually had a reading with her yesterday. She is scary accurate at some point and not really accurate at some pointa, just my opinion. She said my ex is with someone else , but I know his personality cant mkve on that quick. Anyway she also told me she needa to meditate on my case too because its tough before she takes it.
      I am kinda depressed now
      So anybody had a work done successfully with her please share!!!
      Well if u don't mind me asking how long has it been since u and ur ex broke up?

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

@Jfern1981 I have broken up with my ex 6 months already. He has blocked me in everything for 2 minths. I am kinda hopeless and desperated now...

- - - Updated - - -

@Jfern1981
      I have read that you had a real successful results with her. Can you please share more about it? My case is kinda complicated and heartbroken....

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Good evening, xero7 no worries i will not give up im giving this a few more months and i am done.I agree with you about wait to meditate part.sheereen seen that this other lady i was working with has strong work she picked up on it without me saying anything my exs ex wife did hardcore black magic on him.shereen told me that the worker was doing something else to break them up and reconciliation for me and him. i dont know what she did but i might finish off with this lady i had go vibes with her but i got a reading for a second opinion.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Sorry I didn't mean to post that twice. lol idk what happened @linh I shared my success story with Shereen and was called a "shill" whatever that is. If you read my comment I was pretty detailed about it but I will try to e-mail you when I can. Did she decide to take your case yet?

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

@Jfern1981
      As long as you did get what you want and happy with it, pleaae dont care what people called you. We are not here to judge anybody and not to be judged.
      Please email me because I would like to talk more with people who has been successful with Sherewn to get good vibes
      She has not answered me yet, I am deathly waiting for her to response...
      Thank you

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Jfern- did you post your scammer stories? How many other casters did you go to?

Also I understand everything you're saying, although none of it is like groundbreaking to me. Again I've been on this board for many years and I've seen a lot of stuff. I get that people often are motivated more to post about scammers rather than success stories, although I think on here people will often post success stories as they relate to the sadness many feel on here.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I did post my story about the scammer however given your time on this site I'm sure you can look that up on your own(VOODOO PRIEST MAN). I went to a total of 4 caster and only hired two the scammer and Shereen. The other two just gave me a bad vibe, too pushy, obnoxious and rude, only seemed to want to get paid and were annoyed at the amount of questions I had! Shereen was great in my eyes and when I attempted to shared that I was met with nothing but doubt prompting me to question what was the purpose of this site? to bash rootworkers or to share our experiences good or bad because whenever I see a good comment about someone it is met with nothing but skepticism! I honestly don't plan on using a worker again as things are going very well for me however I have been prompted to learn things on my own because there are plenty on the internet that will take advantage of you.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I get it...you think we're all obnoxious and now you're being passive aggressive. Try to look it from our eyes if you can. Know that a majority of the scammers on this site are casters that have come on the site posing as happy customers after only being on the forum for a few weeks, usually like you and also often say similar things like you're saying about why they're still looking for casters or wanting to be informed even though they're super satisfied with the caster they're praising. There's of course a good chance you're telling the truth and I hope that's the case and I truly haven't made any assumptions that you're lying. But I just ask for you to try to see it from our eyes and maybe also do some research and see how often this scenario I'm talking about has happened on this forum.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

@Jfern1981
      No, Ellif-her assistant just answer that she wont take my case....I just asked her is there anyway she can help me. And she said Shereen will ask her spirits again and answer me bscj on Sunday.
      So lets hope for the best. If not, I guess I should give up. I just feel so hopeless at the moment....

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you for all of your recommendations and ideas, i myself casted some spells to bring ny ex back but till now there is no positive movement, it just getting worse and worse. Thats why I am confused and feel desperated. I just think I should try it 1 more time, as I put a lot of tine/money/energy in it already. If not tgan I think the universe has a different path for me.
      Until then, lets say positive...

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Off topic posts have been moved to the Member's support area, we ask members to please stick to the reviews and open a new topic for general questions.

So far I am in the middle with this one, have not been able to verify anything about her outside her own pages and her own "reviews", I can not even verify her real location or nothing about her, but the investigation continues and sooner or latter the truth comes to light.
      We either have a good caster, or someone running a well planned marketing campaign and we all know how it works because we have seen it way too many times, time will tell .... if it was my money .... i would proceed with care!
      Just like other members noticed and without accusing or offending anyone, i see many red flags, but I am quietly waiting for the smoking gun, and we all know that if it is there, it will come out sooner or latter and we will be here ...
      Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

all off topic posts were moved again, not deleted, you can find them on this link:
      http://www.spsreviewforum.com/thread...-seek-them-out

For the last time, if you want to talk anything other than reviews (including attacks to me or this forum) please open a new topic and it will save me the time to have to move your post. Thank you

- - - Updated - - -

Bingo, I just needed to give her some more time to make the same mistake they all make :

On 5/26/2018
      Arabicwitch3 created an account in this forum using email shereen1203@gmail.com from IP 73.100.109.23
      The account was deleted because she never made an introduction post
      Shereen1203 created an account in this forum using email Arabianconjure@gmail.com from IP 73.100.109.23
      The account was deleted because she never made an introduction post
      and the same day
      Jfern1981 created an account in this forum using email address yadontneedtoknowshit@gmail.com from a different device and IP address, so I was never able to trace it to her.

However with the many posts and visits the member Jfern1981 made to this forum, she also made a post from the original IP that belongs to Shereen 73.100.109.23, no doubts she is here and no doubts she is a shill, no doubts she uses fake IPs.
      All I needed was the smoking gun and she gave it to me! enough said! Members of this forum can see a scam a mile away and I also have my suspicions about other accounts, but I will take my time to expose them, scammers are not welcome here, if you want to advertise your business, pay Google or Facebook, here you will be exposed as a FAKE if you try to use this forum for deceiving advertising!

- - - Updated - - -

Older forum members know this too well, we see it over and over again, but this is a good learning experience for newer members, to learn how many reviews found in the internet are fake! and when the fakes are exposed, they go in attack mode!

- - - Updated - - -

Oh boy, she is not going to like this one:
      https://arrestfacts.com/Shereen-Margieh-7Q2z71

http://www.dc.state.fl.us/offenderSe...&TypeSearch=AO

She shows as being under Drug offender probation in Florida, look up this link, it looks to me as the same person as the woman in the videos

- - - Updated - - -

SOURCE:
      www.arrestfacts.com/Shereen-Margieh-7Q2z71

SOURCE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6yNEyGdM-U

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IPAC.png  

AC1.png  

AC2.png  

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Wow Hope youíve outdone yourself! Great job !

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Not a psychic but I predict a new ripoff report against the forum to add to the collection! hahaha

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Holy crap! Amazing Hope. Did you already block Jfern? I'd love for her to see this. I was trying to keep an open mind but knew what the most likely outcome would be. I love how she pretended not to know what a shill is btw. Adds to the irony. But wow, drug charges. I don't want to make any assumptions because of that but it seems pretty telling in multiple ways.

- - - Updated - - -

Also Jfern's email address....keeping it klassy.

- - - Updated - - -

And um re-reading the first page of this thread...clearly still some questionable accounts on here.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

LOL, thank you, Hope. You kicked ass. Love13 was on her ass. And yes, once again (pats self on back), others smelled the scam as well.
      What I find iiiiinteresting, are the people who fervently defended her. They may be next. Thanks again, Hope!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Love13 View Post
      Holy crap! Amazing Hope. Did you already block Jfern? I'd love for her to see this. I was trying to keep an open mind but knew what the most likely outcome would be. I love how she pretended not to know what a shill is btw. Adds to the irony. But wow, drug charges. I don't want to make any assumptions because of that but it seems pretty telling in multiple ways.

- - - Updated - - -

Also Jfern's email address....keeping it klassy.

- - - Updated - - -

And um re-reading the first page of this thread...clearly still some questionable accounts on here.
      Agreed, especially the 2 members who liked her posts. I won't mention names but combined, it reads AgaFar.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Still a work in progress, I wish I had more time! But I could have not done alone, members of this forum know how to expose scams and help keep the forum safe!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Wow! This is shocking!!!! Thank God I did not waste my £400 on her!!!!! Thanks hope!!!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Wow thank you Hope!!! I am about to have work done with her@.@.why people doing this hmmm

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

@Linh, I know you are feeling very desperate right now but thatís actually not the time to be making decisions about ďworkĒ you want done. As had been suggested to you previously, get a reputable reading. I hope and pray you havenít paid this scammer for any work. Sheís laughing all the way to the bank. Get a reading with Yona or Yaya. Yona doesnít do individual spells but Yaya does. However, yaya wonít do it if itís thereís not a good chance in working. Yona, will clearly tell you if this guy is a part of your future or if youíve got someone worthy coming. Your desperation is clouding your judgement. Iím not judging but there is no partner worth pursuing if he/she doesnít want to be with you or has moved on. Thereís lots of partners out there. Find inner happiness and spend your money on yourself. Most of us have been exactly where you are right now. When time passes, you will see that heís just not worth all this effort. But, YOU are valuable and if heís not the one, there will be someone else in the future. Good luck!

- - - Updated - - -

One last comment, just FYI, if a man or a woman is going to come back (because itís destined), you wonít need to do spellwork, they will show back up.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

And Linh, piggy backing off Prettyabby, as I've said before...doing work on your self and your own self worth can do a world of good for yourself, as well as possibly your POI. i know it's tempting to just work on getting that person back, but if you don't feel worthy of love (which a lot of us have trouble with but our egos cover that up) you're going to keep having the same problems once you get the person back. You may want to do some healing and clearing work. There are things you can do on yourself with YouTube videos and stuff like that and there are also some excellent healers I can also recommend.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

@Prettyabby21
      ( I hope this is not off topic and got deleted)

Thank you so much for those positive though and good advice. Yes sometimes we are in hard time of life and cant not see things clearly. I just kept on blindly looking for spellcasters that can help me but right now when I look back, I got not nothing but even hurt more...
      Thanks to this forum I did place both Reading with Yona and Yaya and really looking forwards to it.
      Though I havent met you, I wish you all the best in your life. At the end, all is positive :)

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

This morning I had many posts to the SPS Facebook page from an user named Eliff Denizer and her FB profile link is
      https://www.facebook.com/yadontneedtoknowshit

As you all know, I do not regularly post in the forum Facebook page, comments are moderated because I do not have time for scammers and finding fake casters in FB is not easy, the FB page is there only for emergency situations if the forum ever goes down to be able to post announcements.

This lady started posting links to all the cheap videos someone did in Fiverr many years ago and she was pissed because her posts had to been approved, then posted her screenshot of the message.

Now I am convinced that Shereen not the brightest bulb in the chandelier, look at the screenshot she posted, you can see she owns the Arabian Conjure page, has 2 tabs opened with 2 different emails and another tab open for the SPS forum!

Keep it coming, remember you are still under probation and even if you moved out of state, your probate officer can be found in the Tavares Circuit Office: http://www.dc.state.fl.us/facilities/comcor/05.html

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ef1.png  

ef3.png  

ef2.jpg  

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Elif is shereenís assistant. Sheís the one who arranges appointments & reply to msgs etc.
      Check out Arabic conjureís YouTube channel. She posted the same videos as your attachments. Shocking!! X

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I wonder if this Eliff character is actually not who she says she is. Ha ha. She hasn't even attempted to make up fake friends on her account.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Xer07 View Post
      Elif is shereen’s assistant. She’s the one who arranges appointments & reply to msgs etc.
      Check out Arabic conjure’s YouTube channel. She posted the same videos as your attachments. Shocking!! X
      IMHO Elif, Shereen, Jfern1981, and many others are just one person.
      And this topic is going public! Now she can read it without the need to log in or create fake accounts

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Wow... She went live 1 in the morning, to tell her story. I guess she pretty much had to in order to explain why she is on probation. If her past, present, or future clients saw this, they would probably want their money back, or report her to authorities. She had to have a ready-made explanation. Living off of charging hundreds or even thousands to individuals at one the weakest moments of their lives, can be difficult if it were cut down, due to the exposure.

This is just sad. No one here (that I know of) searched her out to expose her true colors. She created this issue for herself. How desperate does one have to be to go around setting fires in order to put them out? Hmm...

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

And notice how silent AgaFar have been since the exposure.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Joey, I am watching the almost hour of her "PSA" and have had to stop it several times. I am so tired of individuals like this making themselves out to be the biggest "V"... Get you mind out of the gutter. LMFAO, I am talking about Victims. It's like they feed off of the sympathy of others. What say you?

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

TooMuchTime...... I suppose I have a dirty mind. The V in my mind was vagi... nah, I can't.
      On a more serious note, you're right. These scammers feed on the insecurities and the emotional devastation of ones current state.
      i was one of those V, victims. And I was an easy target. I went to almost every platform site. It makes me sick to think of how much $$$ lost and additional heartache I endured because of assholes that that piece of sh;t.
      This is why I act like an ass to some people in hopes that no one gets scammed unnecessarily.
      keep up the fight, people!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Joey, I'm with you. Would have gone right to vagine. For you V is vigilant.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Joey, You tried not to be a "V"...LOL. I am with you and have read your responses. You have no need to defend. I for one, appreciate you.

I was as well, and do not feel bad about saying so. I respect and returned to this sit, because I know I am not alone here.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

@Joeyt1969

I liked her posts because I felt in the same position as she portrayed herself to be in. I am saddened that she has made things even harder for the rest of us who are genuine. There is no doubt that many come in and do this according to those who have been here long term, but that does not mean we are all like that. I have nothing to hide. You don't need to write my name in code and try to shame me on top falsely accusing me, do you realise how hurtful and unkind that is to someone who is innocent of your accusations? All I did was write a review of my experience and then defend myself multiple times for it. I did indeed like her posts because I empathised, for the minute I posted something, I was shot down. I haven't posted anything else since I realise my input isn't welcome, but please have the decency to realise that some of us are just normal people who come here seeking a supportive group during hard times. I have been silent so you no longer need to be on my case.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I think you may have outed yourself. I didn’t pick up the “name in code”. A completely unnecessary and rude post. Not sure what you mean by those of us who are genuine. The focus should be that SHEREEN/ARABIAN CONJURE is SCAMMER/FRAUD/FAKE! Fakes ALWAYS end up exposing themselves. Keep that in mind. They ALWAYS end up EXPOSED! Joey and other long term members of this forum, are excellent in sniffing out the SHILLS. That’s just how it is.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

@Prettyabby21

I'm rude???? I have been constantly questioned for my review and had rude comments and accusations made at me relentlessly. I was the only one who liked the post along with a member that started with Aga....I'm not stupid, I know my handle starts with 'Far' so yes I knew it referred to me, there was only two likes! No matter what I say you all jump to attack and if I am silent I get attacked too for suspicious behaviour. And by the comment, 'those of us who are genuine', I am referring to the newbies who actually have real reviews to give not the long term members, I have not said one bad thing to anyone but defend myself repeatedly. As I said I have nothing to hide but even when I shut up I get brought into it by another member who I directly replied to and then you say I am 'outing myself' by knowing it's directed at me. I know nothing about Shereen or her services and I was brought into this thread. And FYI I think its great that scammers, frauds and fakes always expose themselves, because at some point I hope you see that I am just a person looking for reviews and sharing my experience. If you don't want me involved, don't bring me into the threads.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I said the post was rude. I did not state you were rude. Reading comprehension. If you want to be a part of this great forum, that’s great. It takes time to build a reputation and sometimes you are questioned. Shills are every freaking where and the members are always on the look out for them. It keeps this forum free of them and allows for real reviews from non-practitioners. Again, the focus of this thread is that SHEREEN is a fake, she’s a fraud, she’s a scammer. She came on this forum to drum up business and give herself raving reviews. Fake reviews. She attempted to take advantage of a vulnerable member and RIP OFF anyone she can. Since Hope has made this thread public, we need to say loudly and frequently: DO NOT give ANY business to SHEREEN/ARABIAN CONJURE. She will take your money and give you lies and betrayal.

Unregistered

LMFAO. Even tho i didn't take any of the cases on here? Hi "hope" because I defended myself? Don't worry i am exposing you and this forum. You sound so angry. You are pathetic. If I was a scam bitch I wouldn't have turned anyone away. Funny how you all managed to take a client (linh) straight to your yaya. Thanks for making this public. You never worked with me so therefore this is slander and u will be hearing from my attorney.

Unregistered

Really is that why I declined to multiple people? Because I am a "scam" don't worry this is slander and fraud and i am exposing you. You are the one with multiple ripoff reports not me. But you got the right one. I am shutting you down. Mark my words on that. Jfern is real and my p.o. knows i live out of state retard. Your yaya maria has a million ripoff reports. So angry that I exposed you ay? I am an open book and i have proof to what I say. You don't show your face I do. But thanks for making this public. I got all the screenshots. You put my name in this forum not me. Everytime REAL CLIENTS sung me praises you shot them down. You are pathetic. Don't worry i am exposing you and i soon will own you xoxo

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

This thread was fun to read. She just liked a video titled 'SPSForum scam alert' L O L !

Unregistered

Talking Re: Shereen - Arabian Conjure - Facebook Arabicwitchspiritualworkshop - Youtube Shereen2134

Jfern1981 was delete and banned for what? Oh thats right because she offered to show the email thread and paypal receipts of the services she paid for to have arabian conjure do work for her!!!! What i find the funniest is that hope nor none of her minions said yes please show your receipts instead they did what all scammers do shut up shop and call someone else the scammer!!!!! Hope you really are as smart as you think you are (no pun intended) as this is just the beginning!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

We wear every ripoff report, every defamation video, every attack on this forum with pride, each one of them reassures the reason why this forum is here, the SPS forum is not going anywhere!

For new members, you can read more about the attacks to this forum on this topic, if you find a new link, feel free to post:
      http://www.spsreviewforum.com/thread...SPSReviewForum

+ Reply to Thread