View Entry Info: Alexander Todd - www.yourlovespells.com - www.LoveSpellsNow.com- email mycastingquestion@gmail.com - www.reallovespellsreviews.weebly.com

Category:
SpellCaster
WebSite
www.yourlovespells.com
www.LoveSpellsNow.com
www.reallovespellsreviews.weebly.com
Name
Alexander Todd
Email
mycastingquestion@gmail.com
Macomb, Michigan
Offers Reading Services
No
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Alexander Todd - www.yourlovespells.com - www.LoveSpellsNow.com- email mycastingquestion@gmail.com - www.reallovespellsreviews.weebly.com

Reputation Points

Alexander Todd - www.yourlovespells.com - www.LoveSpellsNow.com- email mycastingquestion@gmail.com - www.reallovespellsreviews.weebly.com

If your're going to post a fake review/interview, don't be so obvious about it!

This is almost laughable!

So, as I'm still desperately searching for a legitimate spell caster, I've been looking at a lot of sites, as well as reviews for those sites.

So yep, one of them was yourlovespells.com. And this is one of the "review" sites I found for them. The layout and even the fonts used are exactly the same.

The shame is, people probably aren't doing their research and are being taken by this. (And even with research, there are still plenty of scammers preying on our heart's desires.)

Reputation Points

Re: Alexander Todd - www.yourlovespells.com - www.LoveSpellsNow.com- email mycastingquestion@gmail.com - www.reallovespellsreviews.weebly.com

www.YourLoveSpells.com
    www.LoveSpellsNow.com

We had multiple accounts trying to join the forum today to advertise these two pages, IP from Macomb, Michigan.
    I am assuming this is a new advertising wave, buyer be aware, there is a known old scammer in that area!
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

+ Reply to Thread