Unk
Attachments
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Spells of the Enchanted - www.facebook.com/masterwitch72

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Spells of the Enchanted - www.facebook.com/masterwitch72

Interesting that "Jarrod Peace" is from Cincinnati, whilst this Keen reader (Spiritual Whispers) he links to is also in Cincinnati. Mr Peace has also left 2 of the 3 positive reviews on facebook. Would be interesting to know if PayPal for Masterwitch72 shows anything about a Cincinnati address.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Seems to me a more positive course of action would be to cast the spells already paid for. If it worked, I would be more than happy to report that it worked! This is no way for one to prove themselves.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SOTE.jpg  

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, this is just the kind of shit scammers like this are known for. They're going to refuse refunds? Well, they just showed you exactly who they are, didn't they? And how, precisely, would they "know who you are" anyway? They don't know shit. They're just on a fishing expedition because someone from this forum was bright enough to go back and alert them to what is discussed here. Because maybe they wanted to hear "their side". Or maybe, better yet, this person(s) is, or was, a member here. I can't even believe this kind of nonsense moves me to waste words anymore. To be clear; I don't have beef with people who possess knowledge, and would actually put in the work. Spells can't always work and are never guaranteed. But the "legit" are just a fraction compared to those who will take your cash and never do a damned thing. Please remember always, THIS IS THE INTERNET. People can tell you anything. They can concoct "reviews" for pennies on the dollar, and stage or steal photos. They can hang out a shingle (or take it down) in mere days on a variety of platforms. These "casters" (and their partners in crime) are true sociopaths that have no concern about your emotional state or financial health. Don't be a sitting duck. This forum is already a library of lessons learned. But if you want to add to the catalog of knowledge, well hey, who are we to stop you? :)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I know he still here, but I am not going to waste my energies with this scam, we will just expose him every time we find a new scam.
    I have my suspicion that it could be our "old friend" Andy, but not confirmed yet, it is his style and I was able to place him in Michigan a while ago.
    http://www.spsreviewforum.com/thread...ltsbyandy-com/
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

That's totally who I thought it was. Even the way he first posted about the coven was a similar story- "this spell worked with this caster, but I'm looking for another caster". He needs a new MO, that one doesn't even make sense. Does he work with other people or just do this all on his own?

+ Reply to Thread