Unk
Attachments
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spells of the Enchanted - www.facebook.com/masterwitch72

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Spells of the Enchanted - www.facebook.com/masterwitch72

Hello just wanted to make a post about this new group of spell casters. I've had a spell done by them last year through a friend who knew them. The spell seemed to worked pretty smoothly, it was for a lost love. They weren't highly priced either but had options to have coven casts which I thought was neat but not for me.

Has has anyone else had experiences with this group? They are pretty secretive and I just found them on Facebook the other day.

Would i recommend? Yes. I'd like to know people's experiences and thoughts with them. I'm strongly considering using them again and would like to hear what others opinions on them are.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails False.jpg  

Last edited by Hope; 09-23-2017 at 03:09 PM. Reason: Moderator added false review warning label

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: New coven of spellcasters

Do you know where they are located?

Quote Originally Posted by Joshroth91 View Post
    Hello just wanted to make a post about this new group of spell casters. I've had a spell done by them last year through a friend who knew them. The spell seemed to worked pretty smoothly, it was for a lost love. They weren't highly priced either but had options to have coven casts which I thought was neat but not for me.

Has has anyone else had experiences with this group? They are pretty secretive and I just found them on Facebook the other day.

Would i recommend? Yes. I'd like to know people's experiences and thoughts with them. I'm strongly considering using them again and would like to hear what others opinions on them are.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't know sorry

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Did your lost love come back ?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes but I realized they weren't what I truly wanted. I got what I asked for but I personally felt I didn't love them in the end so I ended it. But to answer your question , yeah I did

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Definitely sounds interesting and doesnt appear to be too pricey. Sent them a message.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Right. Compared to all the other spellcasters they're actually extremely cheap lol some want 90 something bucks just to talk to you. But I won't bash, it's their call. Did they respond to you yet?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

They were very quick to respond! Just trying to decide if it would be better for me to go with the simple love spell or the coven casting.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

When are you having yours done? It would be great to do a follow up here and see if it works for you

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

What is there web site or phone #?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Joshroth91- Can I ask you why you want to get a second spell if the first one was successful? Also it seems like you're looking for other casters as well. Is there any reason in particular since you liked your work with this group?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Well because I'm considering buying a money spell from them. I just want to see how successful with everyone else. Idk if they have a website tho. I like to remain skeptical even tho I've had a successful spell I believe.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I totally understand that and I'm the same way. I just noticed you were still looking for other casters and that confused me a little. Getting a spellcaster to help bring back a lost love is definitely a very difficult thing most do not have success with. I've had some success with one caster in my situation in terms of bringing me and my POI closer but he still has commitment issues and he was never my ex, so my challenges are a little different. But that was why I was confused.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh well I don't know much about spellcasters. I've lingered on this. Site for a while watching people and posts. I want to stick with this new group I found but if there is someone better then I'll try it out. The only problem is everyone I've seen so far charges crazy amounts for stuff and these people are really reasonable it seems.. I even learned a few things too so if I see other people have the same success and good experience then I'm going to stay with this group for casting for me and if not I'll be trying other people out. I guesss it is a big achievement for them in regards to actually bringing back my lost love per say.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Can I ask if you are affiliated with this group in any way? I just wanted to double check?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Does buying a spell from them make me affiliated..? I'm not sure where you're going with that.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

No, I meant more if you work for them or with them. I mostly ask since your first post was about this spellcaster, which is often a red flag on this forum. Also since it appears they just created their FB group recently as well.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

No... I found them on fb and wanted to hear other people's experiences.. the purpose of this forum is for that right? Or can only certain people ask questions here. Sorry you just seem to be coming offf condensing towards me when I'm only asking a simple question..

- - - Updated - - -

Anyways. I'm puttin the focus back on my topic here which is asking others to share their experiences and thoughts.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

If you read through this thread you will see certain patterns through the years. I'm definitely not being condescending. I'm asking the obvious questions that long time members like me are all thinking because of your post. Believe me, I want these casters to be real (as all the members do) and I want ppl to share their honest experiences. I hope you won't take it personally.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Well I didn't know any of that. I've dropped in here and there as a guest viewer here but I just recently made my account to make this post. That's it. I'm pretty much new.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Love13 View Post
    I totally understand that and I'm the same way. I just noticed you were still looking for other casters and that confused me a little. Getting a spellcaster to help bring back a lost love is definitely a very difficult thing most do not have success with. I've had some success with one caster in my situation in terms of bringing me and my POI closer but he still has commitment issues and he was never my ex, so my challenges are a little different. But that was why I was confused.
    Who was the spell caster you had success with ? I'm looking to do a business/career success spell .

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sadienicole View Post
    They were very quick to respond! Just trying to decide if it would be better for me to go with the simple love spell or the coven casting.
    Can you post the link? I can't seem to find them on fb.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

They are called spells of the Enchanted on fb that's all I know. But I got a reading last year done by a woman with an accent who is on here but I can't remember her name. She was in Florida and was supposed to be extremely good but expensive. Does anyone know who that could be?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Yaya Maria

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Well...so far not a single love-related spell has worked for me. Not.a.one. it's almost as if, for whatever reason, I am not meant for the one thing I want more than anything.

But, as I'm simply too stubborn to accept this, I'll take one for the team and give this coven a try, see how it goes, and report back.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Can y'all post when your spells are to be cast here so we know when to check this thread again?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh, I will say, they are very responsive to messages!

- - - Updated - - -

@Joshroth91 They've already started drafting my spell and sent an invoice, even though I told them I wouldn't be able to pay until Friday. The price really isn't bad for the level I requested (one step below coven cast). I'll post when the work is actually done and if there's any movement.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Seul View Post
    Well...so far not a single love-related spell has worked for me. Not.a.one. it's almost as if, for whatever reason, I am not meant for the one thing I want more than anything.

But, as I'm simply too stubborn to accept this, I'll take one for the team and give this coven a try, see how it goes, and report back.
    Post a link please.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by love&light View Post
    Post a link please.
    Never mind I found them

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm just going to buy a money spell since they're cheap

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

The caster I was talking about is Jasmina, she has a thread on here I had a consultation with her where she advised me what spells to do on my own to help with certain aspects of my situation. I think doing your own spellwork is always better than hiring a caster. I think the work helped my situation but I'm still working towards my ultimate goal.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

How were the results? And which spells have you done?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

What's the point of buying spells? Is it just for people who can't cast their own?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

In some cases some people are not skilled enough yet, specially with the protection spells that are fundamental. Also, sometimes you cannot do it on your house as you will put your family in peril

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Joshroth91 View Post
    What's the point of buying spells? Is it just for people who can't cast their own?

Sometimes if you are too close to something, it is better to have someone else cast for you.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

That's one theory but if you read a lot of the threads you'll see most casters talked about here have not worked, while many people have had various levels of success doing their own work. I think the idea behind that is that no one will ever care about your goals (and the people you often want to be with) the way you do...and you bring your own passion and feelings to the work- which in turn helps.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

That's also true.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I've been in contact with them and they are very responsive. So far I definitely like their customer services. I think I am going to move forward with their spell. The spells are reasonably priced. I've heard of people paying thousands of dollars for spells. It'll never ever be worth it for me .

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

@love&light I'm going ahead with mine first thing in the morning. Keep us posted how it goes for you.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Look, I'm gonna be way harsh here, so I apologize in advance. I have never, EVER, seen either personally or with others, success come from "coven castings". And I really believe if there was any substance whatsoever there, they would have a website. Facebook is not a secure platform. They can be there one moment, and then *poof* gone the next. I do believe there are probably some talented solitaries practicing out there. Not that I've truly found one. It can also be hard to judge whether coincidence was the culprit, unless you're dealing with a true miracle. And it can get very difficult, if not impossible to get your money back. If for no other reason than they will threaten you with a curse or spell reversal if you complain. And you can't ever be sure they've done an actual spell, even if they send you nice staged pictures. If you have some degree of esoteric knowledge, the best thing is to ask questions. It is not an insult to do so, as you would with other professionals in life. If they decline to give you meaningful answers, that's an answer in itself. Also, in cases where I have gotten my money back, it's because the caster promised to send a physical object (such as a candle) and failed to do so. Usually if someone is scamming they'll do so from the get go, and not even bother sending that little prop. In doing so, they leave themselves open to a claim for non-delivery. So, anyway, bear these things in mind. Many here have taken a bullet on quacks, so that you don't have to...

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

@ joshroth91: I'm curious, did you doubt or were skeptical about the spell at any point after they cast your spell? Or did you maintain a positive and open mind after they cast your spell?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Don't you find it suspicious that they only have a Facebook page? Will wait for more people to post about their experiences.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

@SilverVal Yeah, I did wonder about that When I got the quote back it was reasonable enough that I can eat the bullet if need be. My spell will be cast September 27th, btw, and they wanted to know if I would be able to set time aside to participate on my end.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I’m just a naturally skeptical person. I believe in spells and what not but I still want to hear if others are having the same experience I did last year. I went ahead with the money spell because as the person above.... it’s reasonable to bite the bullet. Should we consider them not worthy if no one from here has any reasonable results in a few weeks into November? What is the time frames with spells?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I went ahead and purchased a spell to be cast on September 29. I'm pretty skeptical because I've never had a spell work before and they already seemed to forget the day they had originally told me the spell would be cast. Still going to hold out hope and try to stay positive though....

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Suspicious threat (have seen it before), it could be anyone, even an old scammer changing its name, be careful, if someone sends them money via PayPal, please send me their PayPal email. Any additional info? email, website?????

- - - Updated - - -

The FB page is new, only few recent posts and few reviews from suspicious profiles, most covens do not cast spells for others commercially, based on my experience, this is another SCAM, save your money.

The page was created on September 16

Spells of the Enchanted This page is new and still under construction. But if you would like to discuss spells, please either message us on here or email us at masterwitch72@hotmail.com thank you and blessed be! ������
    September 16 at 2:31pm
    Same day the new member Joshroth91 joined the forum

And he said he had a spell cast by them last year

But he does not know anything about them, no name, no location.! This is A SCAM!

- - - Updated - - -

Pleas read the forum rules, we have ZERO tolerance for shills!

- - - Updated - - -

Based on my research, this is probably the person who runs that page:

https://www.facebook.com/derek.desiderioo?fref=ufi&rc=p

Jarrod Peace he says he is from Cincinnati Ohio

But this is a fake name, used to be Derek Desiderioo

SCAM SCAM SCAM !

- - - Updated - - -

I have the feeling I know who we are dealing with, I am definitely familiar with this style, but will give it few days to confirm my suspicion.
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Spells of the Enchanted - www.facebook.com/masterwitch72

Ugh, I had a bad feeling and I just feel really stupid now. :( I'll PM you the paypal info.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Never trust a user which first is about promoting a brand new caster in particular.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

@sadienicole at least you're not alone in your haste. We probably won't be able to get our money back, but I'm going to contact PayPal and see if they can block any that particular merchant.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow smh .

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Hope, I was feeling suddenly like I was the "bad guy" even though this seemed like such an obvious scam to me. I've probably just been doing this for too long, I see these things a mile away. Ha.

- - - Updated - - -

Also I'm curious who you think this is. I have a theory.

+ Reply to Thread