Offers Reading Services
Yes
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Professor MAKA www.witchcraftmaka.wixsite.com/healer

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Question Professor MAKA www.witchcraftmaka.wixsite.com/healer

Hi everyone I'm fairly new here.

wanted to find out if anyone has tried Professor MAKA, he is based in London.
    i have contacted him he seems to be ok so far. On his site he states payment after result which he confirmed. He said that there is a 30 consultation fee for him to look into your work.
    He says he has to do a reading for the spirits to tell me what's wrong (I contacted him in regards to my relationship) and to see where the problem is coming from and the spirits will tell him what power and spell he has to use. He also said he can do this in person or if I'm too far he can do it over the phone. I've opted do to a face to face meeting since he is not too far from me. Which I booked for next week. If anyone has used him please let me know whether you've seen results or not.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Professor MAKA PAYMENT AFTER RESULT www.witchcraftmaka.wixsite.com/healer

Omg do not bother!!!
    Scam

He was the very first person I tried as I wanted my ex back . I did a bank transfer of 30 for the consultation and it was nonsense . It was copied and pasted!!!!

It said about how there are external influences causing issues in our marriage ....erm I was not married to my ex!!! I even said boyfriend.

He clearly didn't pay attention

He quoted me about 900 if I remember correctly to remove influences and put a love spell on my ex.

He said he needed some ingredients from Africa I can't remember exactly what they were some part of a snake and other gruesome ingredients from animals .

I didn't trust him to do anything.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Omg ! ��

That's ridiculous. Definitely cancelling the appointment with him.
    Did you find anyone who was able to get your ex back for you in the end?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Honey, honey, honey, honey..........Look at his name. That should be enough for you to RUN AWAY! Do not throw money at this scam!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi joey..

yes I definitely will be will be running the other way!! Thank you

Unregistered

Angry Re: Professor MAKA www.witchcraftmaka.wixsite.com/healer

Hi Everyone,

So i have been completely fooled by Professor Maka from https://witchcraftmaka.wixsite.com/healer from North London address flat 4a, 36 Alexandra Grove, Finsbury Park, N42LF.

He showed me a few things and made a few things happen... but not entirely sure if was it him at all.

He requested 3960.00 pounds for a love spell, and said i would have the money back after 2 months. As it was a large amount of money i got him to sign a disclaimer saying that if he didnt return my money, i can take legal action.

during that 2 months he was responding to my messages, until one day i rang his number 07943 313 657 and he rang on an international dial tone, and the finally replied and said he was in Africa and would return on before 24th Oct. No surprises, he never returned and i never got my money back. I feel like a complete utter fool.

If anyone does get in touch with him, as he may have a new number, can you please let me know, as i would like to get my money back. (I know i have slim chances) but still ive gotta try something before i give up.

Please any assistance would be much appreciated.

Lost Soul

+ Reply to Thread