Thread: Prof Mama Duku - www.profmamaduku.webs.com SCAM

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Prof Mama Duku - www.profmamaduku.webs.com SCAM

hi everyone, I dont know whether this caster is real,
    i dont know whether is my situation is that really bad or either
    she is a great scammer.
    Story:
    She suggest me to buy a voodoo doll from her.
    So I pay $250 for her service, $430for the doll and $400 for the cow for blood ritual. She acts so straight and wanna to send me the doll. At the end, she said there is a protection therefore, she cannot finish the doll and ask me to send $950 for a traditional cloth which is made by tree to cancel the protection. After the protection she still cannot finish the doll as her spirit found that there is a binding spell on my bf which is not bind with me. so she ask for fee to unbind and bind for $450 . Afterward she said my bf soul restrict to bind with me.
    as her spirit finds that there is a spell blockage, so ky binding spell is not work. She ask me to send money equal to his age times 100 to occupy his life ages. I didnt send her up to this stage. What she has done for me is remove the money and attraction spell on my boyfriend when making the voodoo doll. She unbind his soul with his recent boyfriend. He contact me or replys me after the unbind. I dont know whether is true. As my boyfriend ignore me for more than a month. Not reply text or phone but now he does. And it is funny that he tries to bargain with me whether he can have more than 1 boyfriend.
    So I am confusing whether should finish the money power spell.

She is not the first one asking me to try tge money power spell. I tried few african caster , after the first time they cast a love spell for me, they ask me to do the cleansingto clear the blockage on my bf but i refuse to do.So they all suggest me to use money power to buy his life age. So I am in the higher priority before the spell.

Why I so trust her as she tells my occupation that I never tell to the previous casters. Also she told my boyfriends occupation. Assume she just search on facebook.
    She can mention the event on May that I almost forgot if she doesnt mention is that, my boyfriend reject me to reach his hotel in May as he is busying with his business with friends. He paid so little time with me for those days in Hong Kong. I didnt tell anyone before but she tells the details.
    Even I didnt mention it on my facebook.

And she can give details how i skip from one caster to the others.

Further more she sent me the ritual photo everytime, she is so real....should i keep sending her money

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Prof mama dukuwww.profmamaduku.webs.com

It looks like you have already been scammed. Don't send her anymore money. A reputable worker does not come back with excuses and reasons to get more money from you. As long as they sense you wil keep paying, they will keep pushing. Please take the time and read through this forum. It may take some time to read through the information because there is so much. You will find so much informatin on how to spot a scammer and some of the games they play. You will also find that reputable workers are hard to find. Good luck to you. This one looks like a real con artist.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

@magiclover, this is another SCAM. Do not send this person anymore money. How did you pay her?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Sweetie, I don't wanna be mean but I think for now the best thing you can do is hold off on spell casters. I saw that you got scammed before in another thread. You should post here before buying anything. Please take my advice! I wouldn't want to see you loose anymore money. Or use one of the highly rated casters on this site.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

magiclover, there is a thread on this forum that describes perfectly how a metaphysical worker can destroy your life. I can't find it at the moment, but I am posting a link from the New York Times about it. Please read it.
    http://www.nytimes.com/2015/11/16/ny...8000.html?_r=0

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

pay by western union, i know pay by western union is a red flag, but she seems real as she told my occupation and what is happen in may. By logic analaysis, if she is not real, how does she get my information....

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I am so sorry @magiclover, that this person has conned you. It's a shame you didn't find this forum sooner. I agree with @Bluebirb, do not pay anymore spellcasters for a while.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

but she can describe how the first time i seek a spellcaster.
    She said I seek a mama and is refered to another mama. I use her spell, since i dont trust her i bought talisman for myself.

such detail she knows.... I am confusing here

- - - Updated - - -

okay, i dont want to send her money too as i think she wont send me back the $2700 though she said she will send me back. there is another mama say the same thing using money power to buy his soul. Have you ever heard this method?

- - - Updated - - -

okay, i dont want to send her money too as i think she wont send me back the $2700 though she said she will send me back. there is another mama say the same thing using money power to buy his soul. Have you ever heard this method?

- - - Updated - - -

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I have to agree with everyone else. Don't buy from any more spell casters. You've wasted a lot of money on the two that you've already bought from. You should spend some time reading the Shared Experiences forum. I've been scammed in the past as well and I took some time reading this forum before I decided on who I wanted to buy from.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok magiclover, I understand that you are in awe of what she told you but what if she was the other mama you first went to and thats how she has your info? Also let me say this just because someone actually has psychic abilities and saw things about you it doesn't mean they are looking after you and have your best interest in mind. Remember this is a business so they come first its rare to find someone caring and devoted but they exist. This woman is just scamming you because you are in a vulnerable state. To me it seems like you just keep making up excuses as to why you dont want to let this spellcaster go. I think you need to ask yourself "why am I afraid of letting this situation go?" "if I let go what am I risking?"
    Because honestly I feel that you are scared to let go because you are afraid that you won't be able to salvage your relationship with your boyfriend but is this obsession with finding random spellcasters really helping you? I think you have a lot of thinking to do.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

if i can find a caster which the spell works, i will go

yes, i afraid to lose her because she is the one i met so friendly like friend, she support my mental and seems geniue.
    She doesnt like some caster just reply few mails, i always text with me

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

First take a deep breath. Try to relax.
    One time I got super addicted to tarot readings and a tarot reader Dallas was super nice to me and she was like a good friend lol she earned my trust. Guess what she was a fake reader nothing she predicted came true. But i trusted her because she knew how to sell and she did that by earning my trust. She was sweet and looked like she was concerned about me. But she only did that so I could purchase more readings and guess what I did. I lost about $100 dollars to her. I realized that she was fake because she eventually started spewing random stuff and contradicting herself. That was years ago and now I dont go crazy with readings. We care about you and thats why we dont want to see you get scammed again. I dont think its fair that someone would give you such hope and in the end hurt you. So please just get away from this woman for your own mental health. I am sure she knows jack about mental health. I studied psychology and she screams scammer to me because she is using your feelings to lure you in and taking advantage of the situation you are in. she knows how to play her game well.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

i finally blocked her, so sad that she wastes my time.
    I really want a geniue caster as I want my bf back...

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I know, sweetie, but use your energy to focus on you and your needs. Pamper yourself with a new outfit or makeup even food. Meanwhile you can ask on the for a good spellcaster. Look at the ones with good reviews, research them, and take your time because if he is meant for you then a couple a weeks of searching won't take him away from you.

- - - Updated - - -

Try reading up on Yaya as a see a lot of positive reviews but only choose one or two spell casters. If you choose more thsn you are just scattering energy around and it wont help your progress. http://www.spsreviewforum.com/threads/5034-Yaya-Maria-orishaashe-com-ebay-OrishaAshe?highlight=Yaya

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

if choosing between one and two geniue casters then, nothing have to be afraid of.
    I am just worry if time is wasted on fake caster. So need to scatter as much as i can to find the geniue and effective one

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

The issue with Yaya Maria, for me, is that she doesn't take on a lot of love cases/trying to get an ex back. The spirits often decide that it's not in the clients best interests and Yaya Maria won't budge on their decision even if you beg.

There are lots of authentic casters mentioned on this forum. Please read the threads and come up with an informed decision @magiclover. If, after reading Yaya Maria's thread you feel like she is the one for you, by all means book a consultation with her. If however, you feel she might not take on your case ($96 is a lot to be told she can't help you win back your lover) then look at the other casters mentioned.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

In all honesty I recommend you do some cleansing on yourself first. To remove any negative energy that you picked up from the fake spell casters. Even meditation will help. After you have done that I suggest getting a red candle or if not white incase you dont have red. Use some love oils, like reconciliation oil, come to me, love me etc. Annoint yourself and dress (rub a bit of the oil) the candle. While dressing the candle with the oil think of your petition. Say a prayer. You can even are archangel raphael and Chamuel to help you as they are the angels of love. Chamuel is the archangel of soulmates so before lighting the candle you can write him a letter and ask him to bring you your bf. Also you can petition saint Anthony as he brings back lost lovers.

- - - Updated - - -

So while you are doing your own work you will have time to search for a spellcaster that is good. Any spell you do is powerful when you believe in it. Its about putting your intention out there and letting the universe know.

- - - Updated - - -

I meant to say you can even pray to archangel instead of are. I make to many typos lol

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

do they chat with you? or they communicate with you by the environment?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

If you ask them to then they will. You can ask them to show you signs in your dreams or environment. The only thing is that you pray with faith. Also develop a relationship with them talk to them and tell them your worries.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

All professors, prophets, doctors and so on from Africa are SCAMMERS
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Prof Mama Duku - www.profmamaduku.webs.com SCAM

that is meant by no real spell from africa?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by magiclover View Post
    that is meant by no real spell from africa?
    Not online, the real ones mostly do not have internet access
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

i think so

victim

Angry Re: Prof Mama Duku - www.profmamaduku.webs.com SCAM

She is a fake. Scammer and cheats you of your money. Don't bother to engage her. There are hidden costs and she keeps asking you for money by giving lame reasons which are illogical. She tries to build a good rapport with you in the beginning making you trust her and after you make the initial payment, she will just come back with reasons to extort more money from you.

I was foolish to trust her and throw away my money. When I asked for refund because she kept asking for more and more money, she said it is my problem I am withdrawing and not because she failed to deliver.

I wonder how people make a living by such means, in the name of helping people! Disgusting!

PLS DO NOT ENGAGE HER SERVICES!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Thats so foul

+ Reply to Thread