Africa
Offers Reading Services
Unk
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: High Priestess Moirai - www.witchcraftspells.online

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

High Priestess Moirai - www.witchcraftspells.online

Has anyone ever used her. I have looked and looked AND SHE SEEMS TO BE THE REAL DEAL. however I wanted to double check. The cost his high for me. Any info would be helpful. If you know any real, good and financially friendly casters please let me know

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: High priestess Moirai

Uhm I dont know she quarantee it will work the spells. But I do believe she cant.. She can not just quarantee that all the spells she do will work out i behalf of the customer. It look to good her website but I hope I have it totally wrong..

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Are you kidding me? I've seen these pictures before. I bet it's a scammer who changed the name. Actually I'm pretty sure we have a thread about ger. Waste no money and time!

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.spsreviewforum.com/threads/2685-Abigail-Christensen-secretwitchcraft-com?highlight=Secretwitchcraft&p=108254#post108254
    Here's your link !

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I sniff a SCAM! My advice, run in the opposite direction!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

To me the name "High priestess" says it all ... SCAM.

Ok I just took a look at the site, 100% scam. No caster can ever guarentee results, and the pictures ... Looks like that woman from family Adams. She is trying too much to make herself look like a real witch convincing people she is real if you ask me :D The price elected spellcaster of the year doesn't even exist.
    Reminds me of the cammer Ashra, she also won prices that never existed.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Offers recast, not refund. Says her success rate is 99%. Where have I seen this before? Fraud. Scam. Lather, rinse, repeat :)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Isn't her email address: moiraithepriestess@scam.com?

Unregistered

Re: High Priestess Moirai - www.witchcraftspells.online

FRom the editor of Witchcraft magazine:

I'm so sorry, but I had no idea who "High Priestess Moirai" was until I googled her. We've never done any articles on her. I highly suspect, based on the fact that she's lying here: http://www.witchcraftspells.online/about.php (we have not published her, nor voted her #1 in anything) that she's not acting in good faith.

Most sincerely,

Anne
    Link to duplicate sites and reviews with updated dates and names:

https://secretwitchcraft.wordpress.c...raft/#comments

High-Priestess Moirai is an angel: Witchcraftspells.online reviews

High-Priestess Moirai is an angel: Witchcraftspells.onli...
    Hi all! I am writing my first review ever and I hope it can be helpful. I come to her site 3 months ago and I noticed that she was very famous. That made me...
    View on witchcraftspellsmoira...
    Preview by Yahoo

Sofia1578

Quote Originally Posted by fallmoon View Post
    Has anyone ever used her. I have looked and looked AND SHE SEEMS TO BE THE REAL DEAL. however I wanted to double check. The cost his high for me. Any info would be helpful. If you know any real, good and financially friendly casters please let me know
    I was wondering if you have any news?did you finally use her? is she a scam?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

She is a scam. I ordered a love spell for 400 dollars to get my ex back. She said she performed the spell everyday for 1 week and that this spell was the most powerful. I would get him back in 6 weeks. That was Nov 2015. It is now June 2016. He has not come back to me. My heart hurts. Her website is fake and her picture is stolen from some other site. Please don't trust her. She is a scam.
    Last edited by em.26; 06-07-2016 at 01:23 AM. Reason: Want to add something

Unregistered

You are exactly right! The same exact thing happened to me about a week and half ago!!! She refuses to talk to her clients over the phone, claiming that she doesn't have time to contact everyone. I requested her to contact me by phone to discuss a concern, and that's how she responded back. She's definitely hiding something. I highly doubt she lives in Texas, as she says she does. I think she or he lives overseas somewhere...another dead giveaway...her writing and grammar skills are very poor. My suggestion to everyone is stay clear away from her...she has come across to me, from my dealings with her, as a scammer!!

Unregistered

She is a scam. Don't let her fool you as she will try to. Don't buy anything from her, she will also charge you a Foreign POS Transaction Fee on top of the prices she charges for her spells. Stay far away.

Unregistered

I was also charged a POS Foreign Transaction Fee when I ordered a Money Spell from her. I had tried to use my card at two other physical merchant stores the day after I ordered her spell, and my bank card would not go through, even though I had plenty of funds to cover the purchases. I went home, and I contacted my bank as to why I was denied at the stores. I had to confirm that I did make that purchase for the spell the day before which at that point, my bank released the hold on my account. My bank also tried to contact me shortly after I purchased her spell informing me that they put a freeze on my bank card because of a "suspicious and unusual" activity. I filed a complaint with BlueSnap that she is a fraud/scammer, and that I wanted my money back. And a couple days later, they refunded the full amount, which hit my bank account today. I tried to dispute this with Moirai and asked her to call me to discuss my concerns, but repeatedly refused to. Her reason? She is just too busy to contact her clients by telephone, which in my opinion, is a big red flag!!! I believe that "SHE" is most likely a "HE". Another red flag is that she displays poor writing and grammar skills and she did not answer any of my questions, which her "fake" testimonials claim to. My advice to everyone out there is to stay the heck a way from this "bad" person. From my experience, this person is definitely a fraud! If they don't offer a telephone number to contact them and only provide an e-mail or a website, then they are more than likely hiding something and are a scammer!!!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Absolutely! Please everyone, don't use her. She has a fake picture of herself on the site and she guarantees 100% success rate. Not true! And I agree that her grammar is horrible.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I think that is him/her :)
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cHswmAZ3wdo

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Yep, a scam. I ordered money spell at almost 500. No results. Please don't buy from he/she

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Ah, yes...we had a rather lively thread going about Xiomara Morraz AKA the "Moirai" here;
    http://www.spsreviewforum.com/thread...hlight=xiomara
    I can't believe her original website is still active. Worst scammer I've seem. And I've seen a few.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Let me clarify..xiomara morraz is not Moirari. xiomara is based in masaya nicaragua not africa. Also xiomara is a trans. I have chatted with xiomara alot in the past. She does not charge 500.00. she charges only half of that. Do they like to scam...oh yes!

- - - Updated - - -

http://spellcastersexposed.tumblr.com/post/137136475839/next-is-high-priestess-moirai-from

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Spellcasters exposed is Mimi's site, that site has copied a most of their information from this forum and Mimi attacks this forum saying it is scam, go figure what she is trying to do ....
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

She said I had to buy a custom spell that's why mine was so much at 500$

- - - Updated - - -

After casting my 2nd spell ( obvious 1st didn't work ) Now she/he won't answer any of my emails. Please don't waist your $$$ like me. I can show you all the emails from months and months ago from he/she. Post your email address and I'll show you the proof!!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I believe you. I tried warning people on another forum she was a total scam. Man, they love you till they've got that money in their hands. It's happened to me more than once. Don't know what the answer is, other than to do your own work if you can.

Unregistered

Yes she is a scammer.... only wish I knew before I become one of her victims ...
    Don't trust her n don't waste your money

Unregistered

Don't use her ..... she is a fake
    Running a great scam

Unregistered

Hello, I've used. I payed $250 for a spell in Nov '16. She misinterpreted the spell chosen and has Since tried asking for a further $250 on numerous occasions even though I keep explaining my order is different to the spell name given after payment had gone through. Oh yeah, the spell hasn't worked either! Don't waste your money

+ Reply to Thread