Probably Africa
Offers Reading Services
Yes
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lord Orangan Tutu orangantutu@gmail.com SCAM

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Lord Orangan Tutu orangantutu@gmail.com SCAM

has anyone tried this spell caster. i am currently talking to him about spell for my ex gf. i dont know if he is legit. anyone ??? HE call himself "lord " whch freaks me out lol.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Lord Orangan Tutu

Well, you should let us know.
    What does Tutu stand for by the way? What a weird name.

Just looked at his website and he has been spamming so much on YouTube. I don't think he's legit. I'm sorry.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

The "lord" is used to entice the gullible. The reputable workers (of which there are very very few) do not need to spruce up their names to attract customers.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

a quick google search brings this spamming post all over, 100% I can tell you this is a scammer and likelly from Africa, save your money and run fast!

A POWERFUL SPELL CASTER HERE IN THE UNITED STATES!!! BE CAREFUL WHO YOU TRUST YOUR INFORMATIONS WITH WHEN IT COMES TO LOVE SPELLS, SPECIAL THANKS TO LORD ORANGAN TUTU IS THE ONLY MAN YOU CAN TRUST IN HERE. HIS EMAIL IS ( Orangantutu@gmail.com ) AND HIS MOBILE NUMBER IS (+1 216 452 8583 ) AS I WAS NOT ONLY RIPPED OF 5,000USD I WAS ALSO BLACKMAILED AND 12,000USD WAS DEMANDED FROM ME!.I LOST MONEY TO IMPOSTERS AND CON MEN CLAIMING THEY HAVE POWERS THAT THEY DON'T TO CAST SPELLS, ALL BECAUSE I WAS DESPERATE TO SAVE MY RELATIONSHIP AND MY WEDDING THAT WAS ABOUT TO BE CANCELLED! MY WEDDING DATE WAS SHIFTED 5TIMES ALL BECAUSE OF A WOMAN JIM WAS SEEING IN DENTON, I WAS RESCUED MY LORD ORANGAN TUTU AS I WAS TOLD ABOUT HIM BY MY AUNT WHO HAD AN ENCOUNTER WITH HIM! HE NOT ONLY HELP WITH THE LOVE SPELL I NEEDED HE ALSO HELPED ME RECOVER HALF OF MY MONEY LOST! JUST SEND HIM A TEXT AND YOU ARE GOOD TO GO VIA (+1 216 452 8583 )IF YOU ARE IN IN NEED OF A LOVE SPELL OR WHAT EVER SPELL DO CONTACT HIM AS HE IS RIGHT HERE IN THE UNITED STATES. HE IS SO POWERFUL OMG! YOU CAN PRATICALLLY FEEL THE POWERS!! I GOT MY HUSBAND BACK IN PRACTICALLY 4DAYS! I NEVER BELIEVED HIM AS A RESULT OF WHERE I WAS COMING FROM! BUT HERE I AM!!... WASTE NO TIME AND CONTACT HIM NOW WITH...(orangantutu@gmail.com) CONTACT HIM NOW AND YOUR PROBLEM WILL BE HISTORY

- - - Updated - - -

He will ask for money to be sent to him via Western Union, sometimes they have people in the US getting the money from them, after that he will need more money and will do anything to get it from you, cut him off, this is a SCAM
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Lord Orangan Tutu orangantutu@gmail.com SCAM

The name made me lol :) I'm betting it's another Nigerian scammer.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

deek47,
    You joined this forum, which is a huge step in protecting yourself from the worst scammers out there. My question is; do you read the replies to the questions you've asked? I tried to lay out for you on at least 1, and maybe 2 other posts, what this kind of caster does. They're African, maybe Nigerian or Kenyan etc. They use these far out titles in their name. Once you've sent them money, they'll ask for more and more, and if you refuse they'll threaten to curse you. Not a lot different than what Hope has/will tell you, and she really knows her stuff on this. If you keep talking to these scammers, odds are one of them will tell you what you need to hear and gain your trust. It's what they're good at. I don't know what source is pointing you towards these scammers, but it's a bad source.

Quote Originally Posted by deek47 View Post
    has anyone tried this spell caster. i am currently talking to him about spell for my ex gf. i dont know if he is legit. anyone ??? HE call himself "lord " whch freaks me out lol.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

At first glance and seeing the T from Tutu, I thought his name was Lord
    Orangutan, as in the Ape.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Umm...look through this guy's Google+ posts.

"BEST SPELL CASTER IN THE HISTORY OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!"

"Authority is king! The spells that i provide is the ultimate fast results"

Yeah, any spellcaster making those kinds of claims, especially when they're often IN ALL CAPS, is an absolute fake. Plus, I've often noticed that whenever a spellcaster's testimonials emphasize how the supposed client was "ripped off and scammed by so many others" before miraculously finding this spellcaster...it's usually a fake one.

Sean

Re: Lord Orangan Tutu orangantutu@gmail.com

i just got my ex through a love spell i ordered from lord orangan tutu and seeing stuffs about him here is leaving me confused.

+ Reply to Thread