View Entry Info: ANA SARAH - highpriestess4spell@gmail.com - anasarahspiritualhome.yolasite.com - SCAM from Nigeria

Category:
SpellCaster
WebSite
http://anasarahspiritualhome.yolasite.com/
Name
ANA SARAH
Email
highpriestess4spell@gmail.com
NIGERIA
Offers Reading Services
Yes
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ANA SARAH - highpriestess4spell@gmail.com - anasarahspiritualhome.yolasite.com - SCAM from Nigeria

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

ANA SARAH - highpriestess4spell@gmail.com - anasarahspiritualhome.yolasite.com - SCAM from Nigeria

Just curious have any tried ANA SARAH ... i want cast a love spell on my ex i have been talking to her am not sure if i should go for it...THOUGHTS COMMENTS GUYSSS

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Have anyone tried her ...ana sarah (nigeria)

Nigeria? Look, I would not go so far as to think there are not genuine casters in that country, as many traditions lead back to Africa. All I can say is that the Nigerians have a shadow economy that consists of money they've scammed from people on the internet. There was a time they were very successful at it, but thankfully they don't get away with as much now. It seems to be standard that if you get involved with them that they will ask you for more money, using all kinds of excuses. If you don't pay them what they want, they in turn threaten to curse you. Nobody needs this nonsense in their life. I wish you luck. Read the boards as there are much safer suggestions on here. And not a one is from Nigeria.
    Quote Originally Posted by deek47 View Post
    Just curious have any tried ANA SARAH ... i want cast a love spell on my ex i have been talking to her am not sure if i should go for it...THOUGHTS COMMENTS GUYSSS

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I actually think that most Nigerian princes and princesses and relatives are not actually from Nigeria. Also, one side of Nigeria is developed and the other side isn't.
    Although I suggest you not to even try her and agree with everything divanyc said.

- - - Updated - - -

(I can't edit my message, but I wanted to add):

You could offer her a new web design in exchange of spell. If you can design websites you could actually do this. You don't even have to know how to design those, because you could hardly do worse.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

100% of the so called spell casters from Nigeria advertising online are FAKE, save your money and run, there is real magic in Africa, but not online, only scammers do it online, read this topic for more info

http://www.spsreviewforum.com/thread...GERIAN-SCAMMER
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Anyone contact this website or her

has any contacted this lady i heard she does spells.. HER NUMBER IS +2348139234748
    highpriestess4spell@gmail.com

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Anyone contact this website or her

So many red flags here...please read through the forum, particularly the "Shared Experiences" section. We've had many, many discussion about these kinds of people. A few things you should know:

1. Realize that whenever you see a spellcaster from anywhere in Africa- whether it's Nigeria, South Africa, Cameroon, Zimbabwe, or wherever they may claim to be from...they're pretty much guaranteed to be FAKE. I mean sure, there could be some real casters in some places, but that's not a risk I'd be willing to take if I were you. If they're from Africa, RUN!

2. Understand that most people who use titles such as High Priest(ess), Lord/Lady, Baron(ess), etc. are also FAKE. They use these titles to make themselves seem powerful when they're typically just scammers. That's not to say that every caster who uses a title is fake (for instance a lot of rootworkers are ordained and will call themselves Reverend). It's just that the majority of the people who use the types of titles I mentioned above are not legitimate.

3. Also know that any spellcaster claiming "guaranteed" results, or some really high rate like "90% results" is usually fake. Even the best real casters have lower rates of success than that. In addition to this, anyone claiming to sell body enhancement spells (like breast enhancement, "big booty," penis growth, eye color change, etc.), "ultra powerful" "triple cast spells", or just plain ridiculous spells like "turn into a mermaid", is likely a fake spellcaster as well.

4. And also, if they only take Western Union as payment, that is a HUGE red flag. Try to work with people who accept PayPal, because that's the safest route.

Seriously, I've seen you post asking about African spellcasters before. Please, please do not work with them. They'll just keep asking you for money and you won't get any results...because they're usually not doing anything but taking your cash and running off with it. The choice is yours, but consider this a friendly warning.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually, haven't you already opened up a thread on this person? I just found this.

http://www.spsreviewforum.com/threads/5785-ANA-SARAH-highpriestess4spell-gmail-com-anasarahspiritualhome-yolasite-com-SCAM-from-Nigeria

??????

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm beginning to wonder if deek47 is a shill.

- - - Updated - - -

If I'm wrong, I'm sorry but based on the recent posts made by deek and the attempt to introduce the same questionable spellcaster to the forum in a short period of time, something isn't quite right.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Sometimes I contact some of these people out of curiosity. I like to see what they have to say. So I emailed this person. I never had any intentions to send any money. I just wanted to see if they would contact me back. I think this is actually a male and not a female. After I sent the email, my phone kept ringing every minute or so. I ignored it at first because I didn't recognize the number and I never answer numbers I don't know. I finally answered and I couldn't understand the person because of static but it sounded male and I ended up hanging up since I couldn't hear them.

I had a text exchange and I pretended I wanted to order a love spell. Originally this person told me in the email (they sent me an email before they called, but I didn't check my email until after the call) and this is what they said:

"hello my child what kind of spell do you want me to cast for you and

also my spells are safe no backfire. and quick result after casting
    the spell and I don't charge for my spells

Awaiting your email"

So I text the person back, and told him/her that I wanted a love spell. We discussed it over text and the person said they would cast it for me. And then when I thought the conversation was over, they sent me a text saying that they were going to need $210 for the materials and everything. So right away I said no thank you. I said that I had a honey jar spell going, and I would keep working on that instead. He/she seemed to accept it at first. They said bye to me. Then they started texting again that they wanted to help me, and that my honey jar spell would take years to work. I ignored some of the messages, and they kept texting me and telling me that they wanted to help and said they can send me proof. He/she said that I can meet someone by Christmas and I should be able to send money for my true love. He said I'd probably be 34 or 35 before I met my true love. I kept saying no and bye. He/she seemed to accept it and stopped texting me. I blocked all contact just in case.

I find it fishy that originally this person said they don't charge for spells, but once we talked they wanted to charge $210 for it. Not only that, but when I wanted to stop talking to them, they kept bugging me anyway. Also, the multiple phone calls after I sent the first email for an inquiry about their spells. I checked my phone and it was seven times they called before I answered.

So I don't think this is someone you should try. I wasn't originally going to send money anyway, but I like to test spell casters now. I've been scammed so many times before I found this forum. I'll talk to them before I'll send money. Also, either this person has a really deep voice for a female or else it's a male.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

This is what I was trying to impress upon deek47. These people from Africa use these techniques time and again. I have read about this exact situation on here before. They entice you with the thought of a freebie. They make you feel your situation is hopeless unless they help you. When asked about what the money will buy, the caster replies it's an offering of a case of coke, a carton of Marlboros, special cloth, and a goat to appease the spirits. Yeah. And they will be as pushy as the day is long, because a couple of hundred dollars is a few months salary to them.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

another scam, stay away from Nigerian advertisers, they will take your money and run
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Unregistered

Re: ANA SARAH - highpriestess4spell@gmail.com - anasarahspiritualhome.yolasite.com - SCAM from Nigeria

Don't Do It!!!!! She's a scam

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: ANA SARAH - highpriestess4spell@gmail.com - anasarahspiritualhome.yolasite.com - SCAM from Nigeria

she is a scam..i ask were she was from.first time she said texas.then she texted me like numerous time a day wondering if im going to buy her love spell. so i asked questions like were you live again this time indiana.i said owe whats the weather like there because i only live 100 miles from there now..she said what kind of question is that.i said been scammed and want to make sure you are who you said you are. she texted back avoiding the question.i said if your from the usa then text me a pic of somthing that shows your real.she got real defensive.she quit texting havent heard from her in days..

Unregistered

This woman is a Fake and scammer RUN !!
    US beware.

+ Reply to Thread