Unk
Attachments
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: sapphirespells.com
      Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

sapphirespells.com

Does anyone know about sapphire from sapphirespells.com?
      Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FALSEREVEW.jpg  

Last edited by Hope; 09-24-2015 at 01:37 AM. Reason: warning added

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Re: sapphirespells.com

moved to a new topic, what can you tell us about her?

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.who.is/whois/sapphirespells.com

Private registration, Registrant Organization: Domains By Proxy, LLC

Expires On May 21, 2015
      Registered On May 21, 2012
      Updated On March 05, 2014
      Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Thank u I got my results from her :-)

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

And?..........

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chris1992 View Post
      Thank u I got my results from her :-)
      are you related to her?

- - - Updated - - -

is she related to AngelicaSanders.com? Are you related to them both?
      Do you know where are they located. Please answer the questions if you want to be able to continue posting in this forum.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

how can anyone believe that guy, he basically created an account just to promote 2 scammers then never came back.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

lol he'll be back..unless he gets deactivated first.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I'm actually a girl and I'm not promoting I had a question. U can deactivate the account I can care less. I have my results and again thanks. No people like you are sickening :-) thank u once more u can also kik me at Demornay21 and no I'm not related to her :-)

- - - Updated - - -

What scammers did I promote just because u feel they were scammers that ur opinion like I said deactivate the account who cares!!!! Have a good!

- - - Updated - - -

Hope I have heard nasty things about u also. Soooooo like I said people like u create forums and rant and rave about how u got scammed that's sad. Anywho deactivate the account. Just because a spell caster isn't as open as other spell casters doesn't make them scams it was actually only one bad review from her out of two years really smh u people are bitter and weird

- - - Updated - - -

And she hasn't been on ur forum in a negative way also. I see what she meant about this site. U guys are freaks lmao

- - - Updated - - -

I can do us all a favor how do I delete this shit

- - - Updated - - -

Have u read the LONG list on ripoff report about this site how u guys including hope recommends scammers lol and sapph only had ONE compared to ur long list of complaints gtfoh lmao. Delete my account please and go away. Don't forget to add me on KIK :-)

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

hahaha you are so sad... why are you promoting your kik? no friends? i can imagine why, HAHAHAHAHA

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Yes ma'am I am :-) no I'm letting u losers know besides the scams ur promoting and trying to bully into using I'm not the one I will let u know outside the site :-) the list is long on how u bully people online and delete posts. U guys are fucking con artists

- - - Updated - - -

Now when are we gonna delete and block this post so others won't see how u and ur ring master hope con people :-)

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

sure so we're all losers here and yet you signed up and joined. what does that make you? HAHAHAHA LOSER

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Ur site is bull site I honestly did this on purpose I just wanted to see if it was true lmao and it is. U guys are fucking cons.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm a loser but ur username is toaster. . .oh ok

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

lmfao - you've heard nasty things from..scammers? you've supposedly got results, why on earth are you here..were sad, bitter and wierd, your here!!! This forum exists because of scammers and Hope does a great job in bringing those to light! Do us all a favour and take your scammer friends with you :)

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

No shade toaster oven I'm a loser that didn't listen to u guys and got real results from a person u didn't recommend my bad!

- - - Updated - - -

I'm done arguing with u guys it's been fun :-)

- - - Updated - - -

Hope or whoever please do me a favor and delete this.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Why dont you you log out and never come back.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

um no u hope and toaster oven started it I just finished it :-)

- - - Updated - - -

That's a good idea bye

- - - Updated - - -

That's a good idea bye do not try to call me out as a promoter cause I told u about my experience when ur site has a bad rep anyway.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

mmm thought you was going?? were all bitter wierd freaks remember. Has a bad rep but you came here lmao

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

you started it when you joined this forum and made fake claims about those scam sites. up till now you have no concrete experience to provide aside from "her spells worked for my friends and me" YEAH RIGHT. go find some friends, you need some.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cheekaboo View Post
      lmfao - you've heard nasty things from..scammers? you've supposedly got results, why on earth are you here..were sad, bitter and wierd, your here!!! This forum exists because of scammers and Hope does a great job in bringing those to light! Do us all a favour and take your scammer friends with you :)
      It's numerous sites talking about u and the people u recommend but I was staring my experience and u jump down my neck but I'm not the one

- - - Updated - - -

Fake wtf toaster oven go away

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by toaster View Post
      you started it when you joined this forum and made fake claims about those scam sites. up till now you have no concrete experience to provide aside from "her spells worked for my friends and me" YEAH RIGHT. go find some friends, you need some.
      😬 ok!!!!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

i thought you were gonna go away? HAHAHAHA can't help sticking around coz you got no friends irl? BOOOHOOO!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Are u mad that it worked I'm confused?

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly I'm on break at work fucking with u toaster oven makes the time pass by

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

maybe you should reread everything that you've typed and ask yourself who is "mad" here. don' do it for my benefit though coz i'm blocking you i got better things to do than talk to you. as i've said, go find a friend.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I'm not mad I'm just telling u about u and this fake ass site tho. Lol

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

It's numerous sites talking about u and the people u recommend but I was staring my experience and u jump down my neck but I'm not the one

- - - Updated - - -

Fake wtf toaster oven go away

- - - Updated - - -

 ok!!!!
      Stating your experience, you were throwing shade on a members!, Hope and everyone here whos been around long enough know about scammers creating false reports because Hope and others have found them out. So no this forum isn't going to be popular. Hope doesn't make recommendations, READ THE THREADS people review casters, psychics and make posts about other things. If you've got a review leave it at that a review.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Stfu already it's over and done u were trying to throw shade on me and my spell caster so I offended. This site is also registered private but ur still on please stfu with ur lies. Sorry I'm not about to be lured into ur dummy trap.

- - - Updated - - -

*got

- - - Updated - - -

Just because u know her face name doesn't mean u know the owner who is truly a con artist. Just like I don't know sapph who communicated throughout the entire thing with me and didn't hound me for more money and I got exactly what I wanted. Yeah I guess that is a scam because u guys didn't recommend her.

- - - Updated - - -

Stating your experience, you were throwing shade on a members!, Hope and everyone here whos been around long enough know about scammers creating false reports because Hope and others have found them out. So no this forum isn't going to be popular. Hope doesn't make recommendations, READ THE THREADS people review casters, psychics and make posts about other things. If you've got a review leave it at that a review.
      I did leave a review I said I got my results and u guys started with me and didn't expect a real damn person. I already could tell from this site that u were full of shit from the start after googling some of the people u recommended. How in the hell u gonna say something about sapph having a private reg when hope has one as well and u expect me to trust her over sapphire wtf stop being a yes man now go sit in the corner and stfu

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah that's thing my caster has been around for awhile also but she only had one bad thing said about her and the lady got three spells for 60 bucks and obviously she focused on time which messed with her spell. U guys been ok here awhile and have bad reviews by a lot of people regardless if u guys are suppose to help people not slander people that's your fault that these people come after u. You should just tell people to stay away instead of jumping the gun and calling people fake because some things don't look right. Hope doest like the way people talks about her site how do u think other good spell casters such as sapphire feels. Ur an asshole and ur shit is fucked up!

- - - Updated - - -

I have no connection to this lady what so ever and never met her a day in my life but she has truly helped me and for u to say the things u say fucks with me. Just because she isn't "Hope approved". Bad mouthing people is all this site consists off.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Hope isn't selling anything.....Hope gets attacked by scammers when she exposes them, therefore her identity needs to be private...it's very simple.
      You seem rather passionate about this.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

This lady has helped tons of people and only had one bad review. However I'm done with this sad ass site.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainHowdy View Post
      Hope isn't selling anything.....Hope gets attacked by scammers when she exposes them, therefore her identity needs to be private...it's very simple.
      You seem rather passionate about this.
      When did I say anything about her selling anything. Scamming does not have to consist of selling things. False advertisement is also scamming people. That's what she does. I would've never went this far if she didn't randomly pull an old post to screw with me.

- - - Updated - - -

I am :-)

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

You didn't say she was selling something. You compared her use of having a private site to a practitioners use of it.
      What would hopes motivation be to have a site which costs money and a shitload of time...just to screw with wonderful casters and readers who don't deserve it?

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Stfu already it's over and done u were trying to throw shade on me and my spell caster so I offended. This site is also registered private but ur still on please stfu with ur lies. Sorry I'm not about to be lured into ur dummy trap.

- - - Updated - - -

*got

- - - Updated - - -

Just because u know her face name doesn't mean u know the owner who is truly a con artist. Just like I don't know sapph who communicated throughout the entire thing with me and didn't hound me for more money and I got exactly what I wanted. Yeah I guess that is a scam because u guys didn't recommend her.

- - - Updated - - -

I did leave a review I said I got my results and u guys started with me and didn't expect a real damn person. I already could tell from this site that u were full of shit from the start after googling some of the people u recommended. How in the hell u gonna say something about sapph having a private reg when hope has one as well and u expect me to trust her over sapphire wtf stop being a yes man now go sit in the corner and stfu

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah that's thing my caster has been around for awhile also but she only had one bad thing said about her and the lady got three spells for 60 bucks and obviously she focused on time which messed with her spell. U guys been ok here awhile and have bad reviews by a lot of people regardless if u guys are suppose to help people not slander people that's your fault that these people come after u. You should just tell people to stay away instead of jumping the gun and calling people fake because some things don't look right. Hope doest like the way people talks about her site how do u think other good spell casters such as sapphire feels. Ur an asshole and ur shit is fucked up!

- - - Updated - - -

I have no connection to this lady what so ever and never met her a day in my life but she has truly helped me and for u to say the things u say fucks with me. Just because she isn't "Hope approved". Bad mouthing people is all this site consists off.
      What an idiot, you supposedly got results and said you were going, yet your still here!! Yes man err no man hows about you stfu. Yeah you don't have a "connection" to this sapphire lady who's been around a while seem very passionate about her lol.

Bad mouthing.. your doing a pretty good job of that yourself..great advertisement lol.

Can't reason with crazies.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I will delete all your obscene language and insults because they are not allowed in the forum.
      Please read and respect the forum rules.

I asked few questions and you decided to ignore them and started attacking members.

But I will let you answer them politely and civilized (without insults)

1) where is she located?
      2) who do you send the paypal payments to?
      3) have to ever spoken to her? how do you know she is a real person because the one thing i do is to verify the casters discussed in this forum are real people and not scammers hiding behind fake names.

I found few similarities between the two pages you came to this forum promoting and defending AngelicaSanders.com and www.sapphirespells.com

Can you answer the questions?

please watch your choice of words, this is a review forum we all know many scammers do not like when they are exposed, so far you are doing a pretty good job exposing yourself.

In regards to the negative reports against this forum, there are many and i do not expect them to stop, scams always get mad and react the way you just did when their frauds pages are exposed, attack the source and create doubts, you can read more about all the attacks to this forum in this topic:

http://www.spsreviewforum.com/thread...SPSReviewForum

- - - Updated - - -

your doing a pretty good job of that yourself..great advertisement lol.

Can't reason with crazies.
      I had my doubts, that is why i kept asking questions, she exposed herself, lets see what new insults she comes out with.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Wow talk about burying your own grave. I hope none of the posts by this Chris person get deleted. The crazy rants are quite entertaining!!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

no they will not be deleted, it was the link i was missing

- - - Updated - - -

i will only mask the obscene words, or maybe i should leave them for everyone to know who the recommendations are coming from

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hope View Post
      no they will not be deleted, it was the link i was missing

- - - Updated - - -

i will only mask the obscene words, or maybe i should leave them for everyone to know who the recommendations are coming from
      I say leave them up !

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

So you admit that you lied? And WE are freaks? Um, ok

- - - Updated - - -

Hope is giving you a chance to answer her questions. Why don't you do so and prove your critics wrong?

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

U guys are still talking about this :-)

- - - Updated - - -

How about this u and this site can kiSs my ASS!!! :-D lmao

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Here we go again..

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Yes ma'am I'm back and I asked u repeatedly to delete this. Hope or whoever u are ma'am or sir ur site is hidden and the people u recommend to others is also private. I did mean to step ok ur toes and I could care less how u and ur groupies feel about it. Delete this and my account I have no use for this weird ass site anymore. The only reason I came back is because the fact I had a feeling u wouldn't. For a person who has been around as long as u have and have as many scam reports regardless if they are by psychics or not ur still full of shit. Ur a hypocrite

- - - Updated - - -

I'm pretty sure u have more than one account and ur probably toaster oven and the cheekaboo chick too smh. I hope I saved atleast one person from ur scamming ways. Tell me who u are what's is your number where do u stay or the main person u promote where is she what's her number I will be more than gladly to share mines with u with. Did u delete my kik account name as well

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Blah blah blah. ...go away

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

You, you, YOU. Seriously, it's two extra letters.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I sure will once she deletes my account

- - - Updated - - -

No I like U better :-)

- - - Updated - - -

I guess I'll have to take matters into my own hands I will be reporting ur site and let ten handle deleting this account

- - - Updated - - -

*them

- - - Updated - - -

And that's still the wrong location lmao

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

So basically Chris, you came here to promote a caster you got amazing results with, yet you wrote a vague and short post about her, then when Hope asked you a few simple questions you started attacking everyone on this board? There are thousands of people on this board who have written thousands of honest posts about casters and psychics. You actually think we're all fakes and "losers", and Hope "groupies". I spent thousands of dollars on phonies at a very desperate time in my life, as many of the people on here did. A big part of that is that I went to a few fake boards with fake reviews. Hope is the first person to create a real board where anyone can post real reviews. Everyone has free will here, Hope just verifies IP addresses to verify legitimacy. It's that simple.

Hope is still waiting for your answers, if you reread this thread you will see that Hope has been straightforward and clear with you and you've been a raving lunatic. Yes, clearly you've gotten into words with a couple of people on here, but you've been nothing but insulting of everyone the moment you were asked a few simple questions.

If you really care so much about this caster and really got amazing results why not use the opportunity to tell thousands of people about it on here rather than put us all down?

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

No ma'am I'm not putting any Of u down. If u have gotten results from the people she recommend good for you. What pushed my buttons is her the other women calling me a liar. If hope carried for any of u and stop trying to make others out to be a liar because they went with someone she has never heard of this would have never happen. For her to go over board and not deleting the account period and for others to come and to continue to add fuel to the situation so she can feel better about herself for trying to call me a liar when I was just saying nvm I got my results that should've been the end but no it wasn't. She continued to go back and forth with me and delete what she wanted. Like really?!

- - - Updated - - -

Yes I did say Angelica was real she did work for a couple of people I knew I thought it's was a site to help people not down them and that's actually what she did. I have no remorse for how I acted and I meant wha I said she can kiss my ass.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I sure will once she deletes my account

- - - Updated - - -

No I like U better :-)

- - - Updated - - -

I guess I'll have to take matters into my own hands I will be reporting ur site and let ten handle deleting this account

- - - Updated - - -

*them

- - - Updated - - -

And that's still the wrong location lmao
      Chris: You say you want to be deleted, yet you keep on posting here? Take your drama elsewhere...NO ONE CARES!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

lol me and toaster are Hope lmfao..

Why don't you answer Hope's questions..or log off and never come back.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I do like the nickname Toaster Oven (no offense meant Toaster, it's just kind of cute). Off topic, but just saying...
      I love this forum but now done feeding this persons drama ego.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

ok, account has been deactivated, most of us do not have time for this drama.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Chris...you're not understanding. Hope is not the one recommending people, all different members are. Have you looked at this board at all or are you just making all your odd assumptions from Rip Off Report? Also did Hope delete anything besides personal attacks that have nothing to do with your Sapphire reviews?

I understand it sucks to be called a liar and to feel attacked by a group, so I'm sorry you experienced that. The thing is we keep giving you opportunities to be honest and you keep giving vague, and now contradictory information. You're saying sapphire worked for your friends? I thought she worked for you. Is Angelica and Sapphire the same person? What's the real story here? If you want us to trust you, you have to be honest and clear. Also your grammar and spelling is making it really difficult to even understand your posts, so you have that working against you too.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Awwww, I was JUST starting to like it! LOL.NOT!
      Good riddance.

+ Reply to Thread