Yes
Attachments
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 24 123456789101121 ... LastLast

Thread: Conjureman Ali - Dr Raven - www.theconjureman.com AIRR
      Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Conjureman Ali - Dr Raven - www.theconjureman.com AIRR

jo: didn't go with them. i did ask this guy called conjureman ali to help, he agreed and never got back to me, LOL. i didn't chase, just treated it as not meant to be.

well, it wasn't so much as reading into the future, just to see how compatible me and my ex is. pretty interesting but i wished he had explain more in layman terms to me. it was quite technical with all the jargons and stuff.

Added 10/17/12 by Hope
      New members and visitors make sure you visit page 17 on this topic to learn more about the ethics of this practitioner:

http://www.spsreviewforum.com/thread...om-AIRR/page17
      Last edited by Hope; 10-17-2012 at 10:08 AM. Reason: added link to page 17

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

to the people who used conjureman ali, how long did it take for you to get a response?

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Hey y'all. I contacted Ali earlier today, I'll see what he has to say to me...

Yaya told me to contact her again in two months, but I'm going nuts waiting! So I'll try a reading with him, see how that goes.

Will let you know.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

hey Mayrin did Ali respond to you? I am sent him three emails and i am still waiting for a response

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Who is Tisha? I had a reading with conjuremanAli and I dont know what to think, as I seem to have got more of a reading then a consultation as I wanted to know about spell work and rates, he only mentioned to do a honey jar myself which I already did like 2 weeks ago, I keep asking about spell work and rates, and still not got nothing, all he said was my main problem is one of those girls, and now my boyfriend broke up with me few days ago, and now I need reconciliation work now, which he hasnt recommend me, so frustrating.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I had a reading with conjureman ali, I dont know what to say about him, I felt he was abit rude, and asked if english was my second language, which I thought was an insult! well he turned my case down, and recommended me a to do my own honey jar, which I already paid someone to do me a honey jar, it been a bout 3 weeks now and no signs yet.

I just had a reading with Miss Bri yesterday, she seems nice, seem spot on, on some things, but she turned my case down aswell.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I'm interested to know who has asked Conjureman Ali to do rootwork for them, and how much is his rate for doing rootwork?

I understand that he charges $45 for the reading/consultation beforehand, but I want to know how much he charges if he decides to take on the case, and do the rootwork himself, or any idea of approximately how much $ his rootwork service ranges?

Thanks

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Ive had a reading with him but i didnt try his work. Im not sure that he was willing to take my case on he was kind short with me and recommended something for me to try on my own. I will say after reading the forums on lucky mojo for awhile i think he would be good fro a situation where someone else is working magic against you or against someone you care about. He has made several comments about not shying awaying from "battles" with other workers. He has also mentioned working agains others who are knowledgeable about spell work and have put up protections. He has said he has no trouble working against someone who practices magic. So i think if thats the kind of situation you have he would be excellent. Otherwise i dont really know i would say my reading was just ok.It kinda was basicallly all the info i gave him repeated back to me. His predictions where different from about three other psychics ive used. so i guess will see whos comes out. Who knows maybe he will end up being the right one...

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

@aligrace ok thanks that's very helpful

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

the long time ago we spoke, he did say magick can help, but when i asked for his help, he said he will help through a divination, and never got back to me (i didn't chase him either).

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I have got the feeling in the past some of the airr workers have "regular"clients they focus on working with. He was short with me about telling him who i was already working with and kinda dropped me after that.
      Something interesting on his blog that i read was that he was friends with other workders who were friends with brian stow the guy who was beat up at the baseball game. Anyway he wrote about how his friends went to work on "healing" but that wasnt his style so he went to work on revenge and catching the people who did it. I was shocked to see some people were arrested i dont know how that turned out though but i thought it was cool of him. ;)

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

oh i see, i mainly was wanting to consult conjureman ali coz one reader i have talked to said that my ex is possessed by a demon, and i wanted to get his second opinion, however i dont want to have a reading with him if i dont have any idea how much his rootwork services approximately cost :)

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I found conjure man ali really rude and insulting.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Im not sure how much he charges for work he never really offered to do anything for me But i find the airr workers average compared to other workers most are usually about $90.00 for an hours work. I think all of them are going to depend on the situation that your in. Sometimes there page will tell how much they charge for different services.I though yayas prices were very reasonable for someone that is so highly recommend. I used sister angle rose for a spell that did not come through and it was around $2000 so anything after that seems reasonable to me. I would suggest getting reading from him to and see what he will quote you. Thats really the only way your going to know. Some casters will list prices for all work without a reading first but those seem to be fake casters so you would probably just be wasting that money. I think he is a good one for that situation though as he seems to know a lot about "dark" forces and fighting in the spirit realm. Good Luck!!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for sharing that moongodess. That's a trait I have little tolerance for. I don't think people should pay to be treated rudely and especially when they are going through trials.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

@ moongoddess and maggie I think alot of the workers on airr that post on the LM fourm are really blunt and sometimes come across harsh(with the exception of mrs. bri). I was going to get a reading form mrs. cat but i was kind of scared of her after reading some posts. They definately dont like for people to keep trying to find away to make a spell work once a reading shows its not possible. However, if you can can get around that i do think he has good advice especially if you are going to try to do some work on your own.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I don't agree with having a reader's opinion prior to doing your own spells, because I think the opinion is one - subjective and 2 - could cause you to doubt your spell. I see the reasoning behind that if they were casting, but even the best readers can have off days, so this is where I am forming my opinions. I do know that's what they suggest. It's good to hear Bri has a nicer attitude, thanks for sharing!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

well, when it comes to getting opinions from spellcasters, it is all about connection, NO ONE has the absolute truth (something I do not like from LM), none of these casters are God and some like to be treated like that, I think that you should work with someone you feel connected and treats you with respect, some readers and spellcasters can be wrong at times, some spells will work others will not, even the most respected spellcasters ones will admit to it.
      Just my opinion
      Hope
      Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Im kinda somewhere in the middle on that. I think it is a good idea to get a reading to see where things stand but i do think several reading maybe helpful just in case one of the readers was "off" that day. I also think its good to know if no spells are working what is going on so you can adjust. Also, i think if every legit reader is telling you you cant make something happen then i dont think people should keep wasting money and time getting nowhere on something that isnt meant to be. I also think the advice of setting a time limit is good so that you can put everything into it work it as hard as you can and then let it go. The lm forum will not consider any readings from other casters as legit only airr workers and some of them are a little shady if you ask me...

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I agree with all of this, and I do find the lm forum pretty harsh, which is why I don't post there, but just read it. I prefer to ask for advice here, as everyone is helpful and non judgemental. Ive considered getting a reading from an AIRR worker a few times but like Maggie said, I dont want to start doubting my spells, but I just like the idea of them doing some work for you as Im not sure how skilled I am at doing things myself.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

i did read somewhere before (not on an AIRR site or related) that readings shouldn't be done after the spell because everything would've changed by then and may not get accurate information.

who knows right?

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I've heard it's actually good to get a back-up reading to check the work from another work. Miss Cat at LM is very good at those but you usually have to wait a few weeks to get in.

I interacted with Conjureman Ali before he was certified and he was so nice, but once he was, i got a reading from him but he wasn't all that helpful or responsive. He said something about guiding me in MY work but did not follow up.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Im glad you said thats how he responded to you lucybelle bc thats the same speach i got about doing my own work, which i wouldnt mind if i felt i had a gift for this, but i dont. I was wondering if maybe my situation was so far gone and thats why he wasnt very helpful. But its sound like that maybe a personality thing more than me having a lost cause.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

It was odd in a way because he was really optimistic and encouraging before he went official, then he was saying stuff about "cut and clear" and then just didn't follow up. i am not the easiest client in some ways as I send a lot of emails but they mostly are short and scattershot-- I'm a journalist and do much better with brief, frequent replies than long letters once in a while Our styles ultimately didn't mesh. I like to do my own work too but not instead of....

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

thats exactly how he was with me, ive had other legit casters happy to work with me so i kept wondering if maybe they were off and he was right he didnt tell me it shouldnt be done but just that i was in an uphill battle. (which i already knew) but then he gave me some advise to do work on my own and it just didnt really sound that powerful to me. I think he does know his stuff and is really good but when he wants to be. I think he has clients that he prefers to work with and for and that maybe who he focuses on.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

his work definitely looks impressive, but in terms of service, i would rate him a nil. he's reading was polite to me, but also no follow-up although he said he would do a divination.

but heck, he's not dating my ex, so it's not really up to him to decide what i want. :)

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

yes that's true i dont want spell casters to tell me to just move on, because i personally dont think i need a cut and clear to move on, i can just tell myself to do that, the reason why im seeking help from them is to bring back my ex which seems impossible - otherwise what do i need them for? :)

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

well, i wouldve been ok if he said look its not possible you need to move on. but he was like oh its an uphill battle then when i asked what he recommended i though he would suggest a spell but he said something about some berries and rosemary and i just that what? i mean really?

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

lol at the moment id like to believe that nothing is impossible...i mean we're not asking to be able to fly to pluto, getting back with an ex is like not very hard when you come to think of it, a lot of people has gone back with their exes, and even as i was a gf i've always worried myself thinking of my partner's exes... it's not impossible compared to asking for a wish like...make me the richest person in the planet :)

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Sounded like he wanted you to maybe cook something for him perhaps? Maybe rosemary chicken with berry sauce? I don't know. Okay now I am hungry.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

i know dont get me wrong i love hoodoo and rootwork but ive got a situation that needs some major help and telling me i need to work with a juniper berry wasnt what i wanted to hear

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I was thinking about going to him a couple of months ago, but I kept hearing people saying he is rude at times. That totally discouraged me from going to him. It would have different he had at the least 98 percent success rate, then you can be rude. Your going to be rude and can't even guarantee me at least 50 percent. I'm good. I would have to pass on him. You might want to find someone else or try writing your own spells.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I went to Ali about a year ago I saw him on the LM forum and emailed him asking how long for a reading. He said he was booked for a month! it took him 4 days to respond to just that one question. I never replied but in my experience with LM root workers none of them ever want to do work but two of them. They all seem very rude and do not want to be bothered by you. I once read some where that it was a shame of a company. But who knows. I used Bri once for candles to be lit and I thought that was a joke then I also used Deacon for spell work which didnt work but he was so so helpful and kind. I would never use anyone from LM ever again. I only buy products from the site for my own work thats it. Maybe this should be put in the LM threat or AIRR? Sorry if so

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

i think "they do not want to be bothered by you" is the most accurate description of them ever :) I think they want you to approach them like the customers from the soup nazi kitchen on seinfield. Dont look them in the eye just get your advice..move forward ....no questions...lol

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Lol..like "no spell for you!" Thanks for the smile.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I used miss Bri for a bees wax communication candle and she def does not like to respond plus the candle didnt work (wasted $35) I also had a reading with Ail and it was totally different from what any other reader has told me so I didn't know what to think. I'll stick to buying their oils thats all I like from them

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

yeah, i would think most of them seem real busy with whatever they're doing. deacon was really nice though, can't say the rest as i've never tried them. i think they're just too caught up with the forum.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I am posting my reading from Conjureman Ali so you guys will know what to expect. He reads the Tarot cards.
      I replaced the name of my target by Nerdy Boy. The reading was done last month (October, 2011) and it contradicted all other spychics readings that I had before and after, including Yaya Maria.
      _________________________________________________________________________________________________________
      I have completed your reading and included it here. What I shall do is detail the cards as they appear and indicate how they pertain to your situation.

Starting with the present we have the High Priestess. This card represents you. You are a strong woman whose strength is tempered by gentleness and understanding. I must point out that this card comes up for you tells me that you actually may have some latent psychic abilities which you should examine. You probably already recognize your own intuitive abilities.

You are also a woman who is a great companion and lover, but you deserve respect. Rightfully you are seeking things about Nerdy Boy before going too far.

The first card that we get for him is the Death card. There is something about Nerdy Boy that draws some caution here. Unfortunately there is no one thing that I can point to that says be careful. All I can say is there is an element in his past that may be troubling for you.

I see that this may have something to do with a past relationship or a death. The result of this situation is that there a shadow of sorts that is associated with Nerdy Boy. While it seems cliché to talk about Nerdy Boy having a dark side, what I can say is that there are some skeletons in his closet.

I think you may on some level recognize this. As the obstacle in your way is the 9 of Swords. This means that there is a bit of tension when it comes to Nerdy Boy. I wouldn't say you don't trust him, but there is an element of worry that may be gnawing at your mind.

Your intuition may have picked up on the fact that there is something there. I am compelled to ask here, have you had any strange dreams recently? If so, then these may be an indication of what exactly your fear is here.

That said, I see the Chariot. There is sexual attraction here that is strong and very palpable. Nerdy Boy is attracted to you. At the moment, I sense that the attraction is very strong and that it draws the two of you together.

This relationship is going to progress steadily with the basis being the chemistry that you both share. He may not make any outward signs of commitment just yet, but know that it is moving along.

When we turn to the future we have the Ace of Cups. There is potential here for a serious relationship. I sense that the chemistry that you two share will grow and grow until it turns into a mutually fulfilling love relationship.

There are emotional connections between you two that transcend the physical attraction.

Complimenting this is the World card. I do absolutely see a sexual relationship between the two of you. This card tells me that you can expect this to happen before the end of the year, or during a travel. If you go on vacation or have to travel together this may be the time when you'll have the sexual relationship that you wanted.

It is interesting to point out that just as the Ace of Cups talks about a powerfully fulfilling emotional relationship, so too does the World card show us powerful physical relationship.

Finally we have the Page of Pentacles. Will this relationship last? It is possible. This card tells us that things are still a bit young to see whether they will last or not, but that there is solid foundation here for a serious relationship.

The only caveat that I have here is that Death card that we saw earlier. These skeletons in his closets are something that need to be uncovered and addressed. I do believe that he is holding something back and it needs to be examined.

This concludes your reading. If you have any questions, please let me know.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Im starting to question the readings of all of the airr when using tarot i feel like i get more accurate readings from workers who go by the spirit or yaya with her shells

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Ive never had a reading with airr workers, I agree I much prefer mediums, divinations/cowry shells (yaya).

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I sent mail to ConjureMan Ali yesterday ,since he strikes me as no BS type , describing my situation and asking if he is willing to help and how much he wants for it. On his page he states that he will do divination before any work, so that is advantage imo . I will let you guys know how it goes. o7

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Great news about my October reading with Conjureman Ali! :o

All his predictions came true. However, he got the wrong guy.

I asked about Nerdy boy and he predicted events that occured with another guy.
      Both guys look amazingly similar, so I understand the mixed up.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Lol--"nerdy boy", and I hope it's a good thing, despite the mix up.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

got a reading from Conjureman Ali , it was done reasonably quick, and it was very accurate, some things i had gut feeling about were on the dot . I dont know what people complained about when talking to him , he is polite and and professional, he has his standards which he adheres to, like the fact that he does reading before any work and he decides whether to take your case or not. Im waiting on his decision to help me himself or recommend a colleague. I'll let you all know how it went when all is done .
      o7

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

What i didn't like about him he was rude and insulted me, which isn't good to paying clients....

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Hmmm, that's a pass for me. I agree with you moongoddess.
      Glad your experience was different weirdboy, but a few of the Airr have been
      rude to clients and noone wants to pay to be treated rudely. We have to remember
      that experiences may be different for each.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

He was accurate about most things, but I wouldn't pay someone to insult me, you think they be nice, polite, and caring if they doing that kind of work to help people, i mean you would never see a doctor treat a patient like that or a teacher with their students..... I found miss Bri was really friendly tho.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

i know conjureman ali. worked with him before. he's pretty nononsense so i can see how he can come off as rude. he does mostly email work which you dont really hear his tone. to be honest when i first went to him he came off as curt and like almost distrated. but then they put up this hoodoopsychics things where you can call in and talk to him. when i got him on the phone he was way different. he was warm and polite. i think its just email. he also does a radio show with cat where he reads for free. working with him i can say he knows his stuff. hes done work for me and its pretty good except for this one situation hes given results everytime. he obviously knows what hes doing and hes also got the most testimonials at LM. so he's got a good track record with me but i will admit he can come off as pretty curt and distracted at times. but i'm a dude so i don't care just so long as hes got what it takes to back it up. so far he has. he made a client for life for me. if you all want i can ask him to join here and you guys can approach him about his attitude and see what he says. he seems ok with people being upfront with him.

i can say that i am not a fan of everyone on airr though.
      Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FALSEREVEW.jpg  

Last edited by Hope; 09-23-2015 at 11:52 PM. Reason: warning added

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

i had a reading with him and it was a little different than anyother reading ive had before and since. What was strange is that months later when i got a reading form chris( sorc. endv.) they were almost identical. The only thing i was happy with is that he didnt really offer to do much spellwork but i was working with SAR at the time so maybe thats why.

+ Reply to Thread