+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The SPS Review Forum - Zero Tolerance for Fake Reviews

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

The SPS Review Forum - Zero Tolerance for Fake Reviews

As time goes by we continue to find more and more practitioners who chose to ignore the forum rules and join this forum for self advertising purposes: to post bogus reviews or to help their friends or associates.

It is not a new, happens everywhere online, not unique to spells and psychics, fake reviews are found everywhere! They do it in all the forums, many are surprised or offended because we do not allow them use this forum for self advertising.

I am committed not to allow fake reviews to dominate this forum, every day we learn more about the different ways used to gain confidence from other members, how they play the victim card or attack back when they are exposed or questioned.

When it comes to fake reviews, the spin stops here, they are not be allowed in the SPS Review Forum and will be exposed every time we find them.

I know some people are not happy with this approach, it is no secret that practitioners who are exposed hate the SPS Review Forum and are not shy about expressing it.

I will repeat it again I have ZERO tolerance for fake reviews, the purpose of this forum is not to make spiritual workers and their friends happy, the commitment of this forum is to help the consumers find honest and ethical workers. Fake reviews hurt consumers and the integrity of this forum.

A worker who joins online forums to post fake reviews or asks his/her friends to do so for them or pays for them (yes they sell this service too), is NOT honest nor ethical and will be exposed! Good workers do not need fake reviews or to attack others when a review is not perfect and gloomy, honest workers do not need to do damage control or threaten people who are not happy with their services.

There are many unmoderated forums where anyone can post false stories and cheer each other, the SPS Review Forum IS NOT one of them!

By the way, real members do not have anything to worry about, the fakes always have their distinctive charm and sooner or latter uncover their true nature. And the drama is not welcome either!
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The SPS Review Forum - Zero Tolerance for Fake Reviews

This is for people like you SarahJane,Miri, and Soni!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

This picture will be added to every topic that contains false reviews!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FALSEREVEW.jpg  

Last edited by Hope; 02-16-2016 at 11:52 PM. Reason: updated image
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

This is unfortunately an uphill struggle however I admire your determination. It is very difficult to read a forum and decipher who are real and who are fake. None of us can easily tell as there is the anonymity of a user name. I applaud this approach. This helps to give the members a certain amount of comfort in knowing that fraudulent posts will be identified in time. This is one of the main reasons I have joined this forum. The level of moderation.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Really appreciate this forum : I have learned to look up casters in this forum before going too far...you have saved me so much.
    another thing is that one gets the realization that spell casting is a gift and it is a unrealistic to expect some one to fix my problems or answer my questions for a low price and be accurate...if such psychics and casters are genuine, they are most likely rare.
    We should i think also spend some time in introspection in why we seek answers to our most important questions from complete strangers who may or may not be competent to begin with.
    It is easy to trust people on line because you dont have the visual /sensory cues you have in a face to face interaction that warns you that a person is not to be trusted...so yes, back to what i started this comment with, i think this forum does a great job in collecting information and experiences and is unique in its focus! thanks for all you all do!!

+ Reply to Thread