View Entry Info: greatsangomaa@yahoo.com www.greatsangomaa.webs.com SCAM SCAM SCAM

Category:
SpellCaster
WebSite
www.greatsangomaa.webs.com
greatsangomaa@yahoo.com
Name
Sangoma
Email
greatsangomaa@yahoo.com
Africa
Offers Reading Services
Unk
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: greatsangomaa@yahoo.com www.greatsangomaa.webs.com SCAM SCAM SCAM

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

greatsangomaa@yahoo.com www.greatsangomaa.webs.com SCAM SCAM SCAM

I'd like to expose what I believe to be another scam spellcaster. I found him on the internet & could not find any bad reviews on him so made contact. He offered a bring back your ex spell within 7 days. I emailed him a load of questions & he replied quickly & seemed genuine. He quoted me $120 which I thought as he guaranteed 7 days max over & over again worth the money. 5 days & no change & I receive a text saying he required a further $210 as found problems with spell & negativity stopping it working so another spell required. Assured me if spell did not work would refund full $330 & no further requests for money would be made.

Stupidly I again trusted him & paid!! Week past & again nothing. Then no replys to my texts & emails so I sent email saying I'd been scammed & got an angry email back saying he is not a con man & needed to send me something to finish the spell!! Was told he needed to send a ring & handkerchief that I need to put on picture & say my wishes over again for 30mins then carry it on me & he will return within 2 days.

Guaranteed me it will work as he's so powerful etc then asked for a further $170. I refused outright saying no way a package costs that to post, he said coming from Africa & expensive to post & if I abandoned spell bad things would happen to me and my family & id never find love again etc. he then said just pay $80 & he'd cover other half-as I was so scared I paid the money.

Told me would take 5 days to arrive with dhl-2 weeks and still nothing!! I sent email saying I was reporting him to Western union for fraud & what a con man he was & how did he have a conscience to take people's money $400 to be precise that I am now in debt for-got a nasty email back saying I shouldn't mess with him, I don't know who I'm dealing with & threatened my life. That parcel was returned as problem & he is resending it.

That he is genuine & powerful. If I want refund it will take him 3 weeks to refund money minus $240 for the work he's done-still waiting for package-been 4 days........ If it arrives & spell works within the 2 days great-if not then I have been scammed & need to warn others
    greatsangomaa@yahoo.com & http://greatsangomaa.webs.com

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: greatsangomaa@yahoo.com-http://greatsangomaa.webs.com/

I'm afraid to say this with my experience of these South Africa spell casters, that's were l come from they always tell you the spirits came back,, they want this or any animal so send more money if you keep communicating with them you will make it worse, with threats etc , it happened to me, please don't expect see any parcels from him or any refund, the reason I say he is from south Africa is the name of email, please accept you lost and I'm sorry for u

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: greatsangomaa@yahoo.com www.greatsangomaa.webs.com SCAM SCAM SCAM

sorry to hear, what name and country did you send the money to?

100% of the spellcasters from Africa advertising in the internet are SCAMS
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

He's based in Missouri USA & that's what branch of western union the money Was sent & collected from 2 times
    and the 3rd payment in Africa as was on holiday there at the time

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mel23sky View Post

Guaranteed me it will work as he's so powerful etc then asked for a further $170. I refused outright saying no way a package costs that to post, he said coming from Africa & expensive to post & if I abandoned spell bad things would happen to me and my family & id never find love again etc. he then said just pay $80 & he'd cover other half-as I was so scared I paid the money.
    Again, keep in mind, if a person is casting spells for you and they don't work, why would you think they could cast some bad juju on you? Anytime someone uses this threat, they are telling you they are scamming you.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mel23sky View Post
    He's based in Missouri USA & that's what branch of western union the money Was sent & collected from 2 times
    and the 3rd payment in Africa as was on holiday there at the time
    probably from Africa, sometimes they have people locally collect payments for them, do not believe the vacations story or anything that come from the mouth of these scammers, the only power they have is the power to convince you to send them money, lowest scumbags on earth

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

This is a scammer from Nigeria who is threatens and harrases people, making them think he has powers, do not let this scam harass you, do not answer his calls or listen to its threats, this is a scam and he has no power whatsoever!!!!!!

If he is harrasing you, block his number, we do not delete posts because of scammers harassments, it just proves how low life these people are, scumbags and thieves

Unregistered

I sent this person $210 in total. I was rid of him for awhile cause I wouldn't pay anymore. Then out of the blue he started emailing me saying gods came to him about someone in my life, I didn't know anyone by the name he said. But he kept at me saying he would help me with the original problem...so desperate, I sent more. He said he doesn't work Sunday's so Monday he'll finish the spell.

I asked why he uses other names each time I sent money, he said he has a secretary...4 ppl working under him etc. I'm dumb, I believed.

Reading all this, pretty sure I was just conned myself :(

+ Reply to Thread