Yes
Attachments
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Xiomara Morraz www.mfacecouture.wix.com
      Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Xiomara Morraz www.mfacecouture.wix.com

Has anyone heard anything about this reader/caster? She is being heavily touted as being "great" on another forum, that seemed to initially be set up to promote spell binding sisters. It was mentioned she was expensive, but there's no way to know as there are no prices on her web site, and there are no payment methods mentioned either. Eh, anyway...just wondering if anyone had experience with her. She's too mysterious for my tastes. Lol!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Re: Xiomara Morraz

Hi Divanyc. I went to his Facebook page (she said she was a trans in one of her posts). Doesn't have a lot of followers and no one has yet to thank her for a spell. One person said she was excited for her cast somewhere towards the end of July but that was it. Seems like a pretty normal Facebook page. Not much in the way of discussion about her work, just internet and Paypal issues. It seems like if she was great, there would be someone posting on her Facebook page thanking her for their results. Here is a C/P from one of her posts:

blessings to all hope everyone is doing well....boy I woke up with some crazy emails of new clients and im feeling conflicted is it wrong to overprice a client if what they ask goes against my morals or instinct lol here is a girl who has a great guy according to her loving and spoils her so much he wants to get married she aint ready she claims its not her time to do so and they break up he finds another chick who is ready to get married anf client aint having it wants that engagement to end only to have him there with her and have him forget about marriage until she ready hmmm dunno

In the beginning of July she was also talking about setting up bank accounts and Paypal accounts.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I'd love to know how someone comes out of nowhere, creates a buzz about themselves, and then proceeds to charge outrageous prices? It feels like a set up. It's like when it comes to metaphysical work, people know that critical thinking tells us that outrageous prices equal effacious work. Talk about the perfect hook...

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, and then on top of that, he decides what is moral for you. The reason I brought up Xiomara mentioning being a trans (because I could care less about anyone's orientation) is that maybe when she was a he, he was out there taking people for their hard earned money doing the same thing under another name. Another one bites the dust.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Apparently, someone "discovered" her after seeing her public YouTube spell instruction videos : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXT...GKLeSUQ/videos . However, what is suspicious is on that spellcastersexposed forum, there were several members who claimed results within a few days and their lovers came back with so much love. No updates yet on whether those results lasted. Also, Xiomara has not been able to resolve "PayPal problems" and continues to only accept Western Union.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I could start a web page tomorrow, thanking all my private clients for all of their business and accolades and then say something like I have a few spots available and will review your case to see if you warrant me doing your spell casting, and make 6 - 7 figures in no time and disappear. Too easy for these clowns to come along. It pains me to see someone take advantage of someones misfortune and actually capitalize on it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dreamer View Post
      Also, Xiomara has not been able to resolve "PayPal problems" and continues to only accept Western Union.
      Yeah, no red flag there!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

this smells like a scam, a free website, no way to verify anything, has someone ever spoken to her? Can someone get her Western Union payment information?
      Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, the quote you posted of what she said about that client was just dripping with her judgement of her. Makes you wonder how many of them out there do that. Ugh. I don't even want to think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by mescalero1 View Post
      Yeah, and then on top of that, he decides what is moral for you. The reason I brought up Xiomara mentioning being a trans (because I could care less about anyone's orientation) is that maybe when she was a he, he was out there taking people for their hard earned money doing the same thing under another name. Another one bites the dust.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

this is the last i expect to read from a witch, lol
      Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 08.png  

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Oh. my. lord. There are people lining up on that forum to give her their money. And they're all in a state of semi panic, asking each other if they know what is going on with their castings? Did she get back to them? Are there results? OMG>>>have none of these people bothered to look into this woman??? She's a train wreck!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I don't think train wreck quite covers it Divanyc

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

can someone get her Western Union Info? this is a big scam, i hope all those "sending her money" are fake posters and not real victims

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

If it was anyone else I would. But she gives me the creeps BIG time.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

OK, Hope, I am going to ask her about casting a spell and getting the WU info and we will go from there. I have some old email addresses that I use for places I am leery of.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for doing that mescalero1. I'm also curious as to the kind of money she's asking for spells. When people say "expensive" all sorts of things go through my mind. For one person, it might be $200. For another, it's $10,000!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I am sure she is at least $500. Still waiting for her email

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

According to that forum, her price for one spell is $150 more or less, but she has given discounts to people who buy two or more spells.

Also remember seeing a post there with her name to send Western Union, but I think they deleted it now. It was a very long name, as typical of traditional Spanish/Hispanic names... Antonio something? (She is a trans)

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

LMAO......Sorry! The end was funny. She hasn't contacted me back yet. We will see what tomorrow brings

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Wow, based on that facebook message its clear that she is unprofessional.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Im not sure if she's a total scam.. I asked her if she could help me with my insomnia.. no reply.. if she wanted to scam me.. then maybe she would claim she could do that for a fee.. Dunno.. obviously she feels as though she cant help me and ignored the email.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

It's probably better to see a healthcare professional for insomnia than a spell caster. Insomnia can be caused by many things and there are different types of insomnia. Consulting a spellcaster for this is not likely to get the results you desire.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Re: Xiomara Morraz www.mfacecouture.wix.com

I think this spell of hers is good, but I would use Aphrodite and the Angel Raphael instead cuz I don't work with demons or anything negative.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=30&v=kHrenv9_2H8
      I have a feeling she got her name put on that site because she made friends with the spellbinding sister, I don't think that means shes not legit, but she might not be anyways her youtube vids are informative.

- - - Updated - - -

I know prettyabby21 I was testing her.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Well, she has yet to respond to my request so I don't know yet. Maybe I will send her another one.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, was reading on the other forum her communications with everyone was slowing down. First she was claiming food poisoning, then saying her alter was full. They're still drinking the Kool Aid. And panicing.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by divanyc View Post
      Yeah, was reading on the other forum her communications with everyone was slowing down. First she was claiming food poisoning, then saying her alter was full. They're still drinking the Kool Aid. And panicing.
      Divanyc, I am laughing so hard right now, you can't believe how hard you made me laugh. Thanks for bringing a smile to my face today, you beautiful gal!

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and she has yet to respond to my my email. That was nice that she sent you those recipe's, Spacebunny. For the sleep recipe, Chamomile has always been known as a sleep aid, not that it makes you sleepy, but is has some anti-anxiety effects that calm you and make it easier to fall asleep. You should try it by itself. Might or might not work for you.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Just thought I'd update that the client that this quote was made about saw it for the first time last night. Others on her forum were trying to tell her it might not be about her, but she knew it was as it reflected her exact situation, and was posted on the exact day she told it to Xiomara. She was still kind of pissed, but then the others were trying to tell her how it showed that Xiomara was concerned for her. She seems calm now about the post. Honestly, what is it going to take for people to see through this hot mess?

Hi Divanyc. I went to his Facebook page (she said she was a trans in one of her posts). Doesn't have a lot of followers and no one has yet to thank her for a spell. One person said she was excited for her cast somewhere towards the end of July but that was it. Seems like a pretty normal Facebook page. Not much in the way of discussion about her work, just internet and Paypal issues. It seems like if she was great, there would be someone posting on her Facebook page thanking her for their results. Here is a C/P from one of her posts:

blessings to all hope everyone is doing well....boy I woke up with some crazy emails of new clients and im feeling conflicted is it wrong to overprice a client if what they ask goes against my morals or instinct lol here is a girl who has a great guy according to her loving and spoils her so much he wants to get married she aint ready she claims its not her time to do so and they break up he finds another chick who is ready to get married anf client aint having it wants that engagement to end only to have him there with her and have him forget about marriage until she ready hmmm dunno

In the beginning of July she was also talking about setting up bank accounts and Paypal accounts.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I doubt she will contact me

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Probably not. Her communications have slowed down with everyone, and I think she was getting wind of the fact people were talking about her. Hopefully as the lack of results start to roll in, she'll be quickly forgotten. Problem is, if she then creates a buzz on Topix or where ever, the whole thing starts all over again :(

I doubt she will contact me

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Well, a week later and still no contact. Maybe I will shoot her another email, just to see

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

can someone please help me find her Western Union payment instructions

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I looked at Xiomarra's website and youtube video's. In one of her youtube videos ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=30&v=kHrenv9_2H8) about love bindings and love spells she claims not to believe in them. She states, "It does not work". She also states, "There is no such thing as a love spell". But yet she states she does them cause "I get paid lovely to this spell" and "its about marketing".
      Hmmm...makes we wonder then why is she selling something she does not believe in!
      Selling something you know does not work but doing it for the money screams scam and unethical to me.
      On her website the contact page says to call or email her. But no phone number is listed. I never deal with casters who cant provide a phone number for contact. Situations that require spells are generally so delicate and handling them through email only does not seem sufficient. Its like emailing a doctor about a problem and then expecting treatment instructions and a cure over email. Lots of important information can be missed. Sometimes a two way verbal discussion can uncover a lot more about the problem at hand and facilitate a better solution.
      This lady comes across as unethical and a big confused mess. Just looking at her page makes me think SCAM and confusion.
      I feel sorry for those that have paid her and are waiting for the magic to unfold.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

She meant that it causes the person to lust you not love you, that you can't make somebody love you it would only be the spirit of lust inside them that you sent out. I watched those vids. One of them uses lilith which is a demon you don't want to casually mess with.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by spacebunny View Post
      She meant that it causes the person to lust you not love you, that you can't make somebody love you it would only be the spirit of lust inside them that you sent out. I watched those vids. One of them uses lilith which is a demon you don't want to casually mess with.
      Yes, she does go onto to say in the video that what she does is actually a lust spell. But my MAIN POINT is then why call it a love or binding spell just because it pays well when she very well states that the love/binding spells do not exist and don't work.
      She should name her product or service what it truly is. Don't mislead your customers by renaming it to something else and selling them something you do not believe exists or even believe in just for their money.
      That is just dishonest, unethical, and misleading.
      She should rename the video to a lust spell...not a love binding spell.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

It's called marketing, the same way they market spanx...it's actually a girdle, but the girdle is an ugly 60ish device that doesn't denote anything a woman wants to wear or makes her feel pretty, but call it shapewear and it's a win/win, just like spanx.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

5 star rating ok...

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

@spacebunny, sorry you are falling for this

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Hi everybody. So i am wondering about this Xiomara person. Have any of you tried her and got scammed??

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

We don't try people who take Western Union only, and that no reputable source has had results with. She's full of red flags, and has scam written all over her. At a bare minimum, she may have no idea what she's doing. No one seems to be able to substantiate who she is. She has no history. Just *poof*. Out of thin air. And she's an expert. Ummm...no.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Hmmm... So i was just going through the forum spellcastersexposed.. I am looking for a real spellcaster for my love situation. I saw that a few had results with her.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Well, if that is what you wish to believe, maybe you should go there and try her and let us know how it works out for you. We love to hear success stories! :)

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Hope I wouldn't give her a red cent don't worry. I'm starting to believe magic doesn't work no matter if they do it or not. Personally what I would do (if I was so shady as to make a living off it) I would record the entire ritual/spell I performed... that way if anyone claimed I didn't do it I'd have proof I did. But if people did that they would see how little these people do and feel thoroughly jipped. That's why I think none of these spellcasters back their own ass like that. Honestly most I would ever do if I could do it well would be tarot readings and again I'd record the whole thing and make a private video. Spells don't seem to work. I don't know...its just a bad idea to try to sell something with so little guarantee and at such exorbitant prices. Like I have lit candles and said prayers and it hasn't even helped myself let alone anybody else and thats praying earnestly....

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Her Western Union is not working since past one month.

Also she is very responsive to me , I asked her for spiritual readings and she told me that she cannot do it right now as she is booked for September , October is the time when she can do it for me.

I don't know is it a scam or not.

But she forward me her account number , as Western Union and PayPal is not working for her.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by waitingforu View Post
      Hmmm... So i was just going through the forum spellcastersexposed.. I am looking for a real spellcaster for my love situation. I saw that a few had results with her.
      she seems to be active in the internet sending bath recipes and probably posting fake reviews!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rocky View Post
      Her Western Union is not working since past one month.

Also she is very responsive to me , I asked her for spiritual readings and she told me that she cannot do it right now as she is booked for September , October is the time when she can do it for me.

I don't know is it a scam or not.

But she forward me her account number , as Western Union and PayPal is not working for her.
      what name does she give you for Western Union? I never heard of WU not working for someone, something is really wrong here, I hope people learn to do their homework.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Help View Post
      Yes, she does go onto to say in the video that what she does is actually a lust spell. But my MAIN POINT is then why call it a love or binding spell just because it pays well when she very well states that the love/binding spells do not exist and don't work.
      She should name her product or service what it truly is. Don't mislead your customers by renaming it to something else and selling them something you do not believe exists or even believe in just for their money.
      That is just dishonest, unethical, and misleading.
      She should rename the video to a lust spell...not a love binding spell.
      I like this! I mean, I like this a lot. Yes, love spells don't exist but lust ones do. Really????? Like Bugs used to say "What a maroon!" Either spells work or they don't, regardless of the type. If you can exert enough Juju on someone to make them want to jump in the sack with someone, how does the Juju not work to make them want to love you??? There are a lot of people that confuse lust for love and and they might not know themselves if they are in lust or love. The one thing I can say about spell casting is there appears a basis is needed for the spell to work, whether it works or not. Like in love, there has to be a base connection. Any legitimate spell caster would and should tell you that there has to be a connection, or a link to the receiver of the spell. And they should also tell you that you would have more success casting it yourself as you have a stronger connection.

People that cast spells have a connection to their particular type of spiritual force, delude themselves into thinking they have a connection to some kind of force, or are charlatans. I have friends who are very strong in the nature of what they do. Like me, I have strong beliefs, whatever they may be. Whatever magic I might perform is not for the public, it is for my spiritual gain. If I was asked to use a spell for someone other than me, I would tell tell the person to investigate spell casting to see if they think it might work for them. If they thought it did, I would find out what it was they were trying to achieve and try to help them to gain the insight to be able to cast a spell. The last possible route would be me. The most powerful spell that can be cast is when you have insight to what you are trying to achieve, whether it is a person or an object, goal. When you leave your fate (and cash) to someone like Xiomara Morraz who continually proves she really knows nothing except some old remedies that maybe she got from her mom, you are supporting charlatans who will say anything to make a buck. And the ones out there who really do know the tenets of magic and can perform spell-work, well, they end up in the same category as her as people lose their faith in magic.

There is magic, there is life after death, I can tell you this for a fact. I won't explain how I know, but I do know. Your faith, this is the most potent magic there is. Not necessarily in a religion, but faith in yourself. If you cast a spell and you believe it has the power to do what you want it then it has every chance of succeeding.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

It's my understanding that the reason she can't use Western Union at the moment is because she has hit a maximum that she can receive for the month. They have strict limits there because of money laundering, etc. I've heard that because of this she is having people transfer directly into her bank account (which she gave someone the wrong number by mistake) and she was also trying to arrange to have people send money via Western Union, only through her cousin's name. As it is, someone one the other forum who knows her payment was picked up 2 weeks ago is getting the run around on when her spells will be started. There is another who paid who has emailed several times since she paid a couple of weeks ago and got ZERO response, and another guy who is grateful that Western Union blocked his payment to her, cause he turned around and picked it up when he realized that every email he had with her she basically addressed nothing he said except for the payment information. Looks like the red flags, they are a waving...

Quote Originally Posted by Hope View Post
      she seems to be active in the internet sending bath recipes and probably posting fake reviews!

- - - Updated - - -

what name does she give you for Western Union? I never heard of WU not working for someone, something is really wrong here, I hope people learn to do their homework.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

can we get the Western Union name she uses ??????????????????????????

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

No one has ever posted it that I've seen. I could try emailing her, but from what I've been hearing, she's not answering anyone lately. But I'll try.

Quote Originally Posted by Hope View Post
      can we get the Western Union name she uses ??????????????????????????
      - - - Updated - - -

Ummm....looks like her website is gone bye bye!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Just posting the correct link to her website because I used the shortened version last night and it went no where. http://mfacecouture.wix.com/thekishpuway#

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I just noticed she has a blog on her site but it is only her, not interactive.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

it is a SCAM

- - - Updated - - -

Can you please share her Western Union payment information @mescalero1

+ Reply to Thread