Oakland, Michigan or NY or UNK
Offers Reading Services
Unk
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Madam - Lovespellcaster.com FAKE

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Madam - Lovespellcaster.com FAKE

So I'm new to all this but I'm looking for a real spell caster who specializes in love spells so I was looking some of them up and I found this one.. so far it's not to bad the women name is Madame Obiern.. nice lady I just worried it a scam she has me paying for all of her supplies which I don't know if that's normal or not.. I just really need help with this one I'm already out $350.. I also don't hear from her much either which worries me

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Lovespellcaster.com Real or a scam?

@jess. Have you already paid her $350? First, there are very few authentic spellcasters. Lots of scammers out there. However, a couple of things to remember if you have already bought this work from her.... If she asks for more money.... For any reason, do not send. It's not unusual for scammers to come back and give you soon and gloom information to get more money out o you. Don't do it. If you have spent money, you should be hearing from her about the work. I would encourage you to read this forum up and down about spellwork and casters. There is so much to read but it will benefit you. You may find many posts to be no help but then there will be one post filled with golden information. It seems that a general message here is that most spell casters are ineffective. Most, not all. But people tend to have more movement learning to do simple work themselves and doing that. Good luck!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes I've already paid her she does come back with information regarding the work I asked her for but it doesn't seem to be working.. I did give her more money yesterday because she wanted to cast a passion spell for me.. I am wiccan I have cast spells before but nothing as powerful as a love spell so that why I was looking for a spell caster

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Jess45... I hope and pray I'm wrong but my gut feeling is you've been scammed. Next time, check the threads here and enquire/investigate thoroughly before investing. Take it from someone who's "been there and done that". I lost thousands of dollars to those scumbags. Thank God I found this Forum. I'm a bit smarter now although passion sometimes gets the better side of me. Again I hope I'm wrong. If there happened to be any movement of POI from your cast, Please post. That's how we filter the good ones and weed-out the scammers. All the best to you.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

The site looks new and not so original in layout.I recall lots of scams with standard layout websites...

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Jess45.... Save your money. She's a scam. Check out our forum for a better choice.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

This page is bogus, fake as Santa Claus, no way to verify if this "Madam" person is real outside her pages, more likely someone who runs multiple pages, sorry but this is what a fake page looks like.

Did you pay via PayPal? Can you look in your PayPal invoice to see the name of the person or company who received your payment?

Paypal Payments on their pages go to email alwayson1@outlook.com

The terms of services admit they are affiliated with "others", based on my experience, it means that this person runs multiple pages using different names.

http://www.lovespellcaster.com/Terms-of-Service.html

The TOS page says they are located in the County of Oakland, Michigan, of course, you can never believe anything you read on a fake page unless you can verify it from outside sources.

The phone number listed 917-533-8979 is a New York area code number, probably a google number
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Madam - Lovespellcaster.com FAKE

So another words I lost $350 and my spells is never going to work

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Madam - Lovespellcaster.com FAKE

heres a word of advice. NEVER fall .for anyone that has a cheesy name like this one. They will be scams. Check out the forum for more reputable casters. Good luck!

+ Reply to Thread