View Entry Info: Jasmine, Arya, Faith, Layla - Multiple Etsy Shops Psychic1shop - PsychicGrace - psychiclove0987 - espearitesreadings - PsychicJasmineRoo - PsychicLoveAdvisor - Psychiclovefaith CLOSED

Category:
Psychic
Website
https://www.etsy.com/shop/Psychic1shop
https://www.etsy.com/shop/PsychicGrace
https://www.etsy.com/people/psychiclove0987
https://www.etsy.com/people/espearitesreadings
PsychicJasmineRoo
PsychicLoveAdvisor
Psychiclovefaith
Psychic1shop
Name
Jasmine, Arya, Faith, Layla
Sacramento, California
Offer Spellcasting Services
Yes
Attachments
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Jasmine, Arya, Faith, Layla - Multiple Etsy Shops Psychic1shop - PsychicGrace - psychiclove0987 - espearitesreadings - PsychicJasmineRoo - PsychicLoveAdvisor - Psychiclovefaith CLOSED
      Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Jasmine, Arya, Faith, Layla - Multiple Etsy Shops Psychic1shop - PsychicGrace - psychiclove0987 - espearitesreadings - PsychicJasmineRoo - PsychicLoveAdvisor - Psychiclovefaith CLOSED

Can anyone share their experiences with a psychic called Layla on Etsy? I hear she is very nice but just want to know if she's accurate and her predictions have come to pass for anyone.

Admin warning 5/21/2016 : Same person who runs Psychic Grace Etsy account (and there may be more ...)
      http://www.spsreviewforum.com/threads/5269-Psychic-Grace-Etsy-Shop-PsychicGrace-Psychic-Layla-Multiple-Personalities

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FALSEREVEW (3).jpg  

Last edited by Hope; 10-23-2016 at 10:58 AM. Reason: Warning added

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Re: Psychic Layla on Etsy

A yes, I've tried her. She wasn't bad but wasn't particularly impressed. Her reading was full of spelling and grammar errors (she is obviously Indian) and her predictions seem a bit on the sugarcoated side although I can't tell yet since they are pending.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Re: Psychic Layla on Etsy Shop Psychic1shop

Thanks for the heads up. :)

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

New account, joined march 7, 2015
      She is using the picture of someone named Sneha Pandey from India
      https://in.linkedin.com/pub/sneha-pandey/27/5b5/186
      https://twitter.com/snehapandey

Do we know where is Layla from?
      Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

anyone else had reading with her?

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hailie877 View Post
      anyone else had reading with her?
      Her predictions didn't come to pass and I asked a couple of other etsy members to share their readings and they were 80% the same as mine with a few details changed here and there--she like Grace/Grace Faith, Jasmine/Madama Roo are your typical gypsy copy-paste readers, her reading was full of barnum statements and fairytales so don't get your hopes high enough on this one.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Are Layla at Psychic1shop and psychiclayla15 from eBay the same person? Sounds similar

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I recently got a reading from Layla, she said she couldn't pick up on my energies so offered to call me on WhatsApp instead. She picked up a lot and maybe my situation is just generic but it applied pretty well. She offered to 'clean' up my energies for $200 (no can do and I told her) but she didn't pressure me into anything - just said to meditate on my own and light candles. I got a follow up after a week or so and she said there was significant improvement but still a lot of negativity around my guy. She predicts contact in June/July next year - which is ages away but will update on any improvements.

She had an american accent and seemed very kind. Yes, her writing skills can't be used in an essay but I put that down to psychics writing as fast as they can as they 'see' things.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Re: Psychic Layla on Etsy

Hi Marinacy,

I also did a reading with her and was wondering if your predictions came to pass already or still pending? I'm hoping mine will come true. She has alot of 5 stars reviews on etsy so im thinking she must be pretty accurate

- - - Updated - - -

Your predictions didn't come to pass? I referred a few people and they were all different readings..hmm i don't know then. She said it depends on the energy she feels or see..huy maybe i shouldn't have my hopes too high then...

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Offering to "clean" your energies for $200 is a pretty big red flag...

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I'm very careful on who to call a fraud but I'm 90% she is a Fake indeed. She makes a few lucky guesses that could apply to anyone and offers members expensive cleansings. And she sees almost always positive outcomes--I have spoken with a friend and 5 other people on etsy and she gave them all a positive outcome.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

1. I do see this person does have a lot of feelings and emotions for you this person does think about you a lot visualizes a future at times he feels a very strong connection towards you he feels so drawn to you in every single way something that he has never felt before but this kind of connection because it is so intense it does scare him and that's why he does put up some distance at times you both share a twin flame connection meaning a stronger form of soulmates you both have lived through many past lifes and have experienced relationships in these past lifes this is what intensifies this connection even more this relationship is going to have so many improvements and I do see this person coming forward with these emotions

2. Im picking up with in the next 3-4 months you will start to see this person come forward and a strong relationship will begin I do feel this person does hold on to past emotions old energy that greatly needs to be released I do see this person thinks a lot about things and is always second guessing him self and if he Is making the right choice I do see there is some obstacles that he needs to over come in the mean time and that's why it will take some time with in 3-4 months it can happen sooner but this is the longest it can take place the universe is preparing you both to come together and it will be amazing life changing so many wonderful things will come out of this you are meant to be with this person and it will happen at the perfect timing

3. I do see that this relationship will develop very nicely once you both come together in the up and coming months I see this being a committed relationship this person will always be there for you and you both will do many things together accomplish so much this will be a long term relationship you both share a bond that no matter what is going on in the world you both will always remain together this is something so strong and you both have so much to look forward to through out this year I see a lot of happiness and a lot of changes you both will talk about things and even talk about the future before this relationship comes together there will be a little ups and downs but this is just these obstacles and they will not last don't let this bring you down there is going to a great outcome

That was her reading to me a year ago. Fair to note - I'm here because the person discussed in the reading, is not with me. Just saying ;)

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Wow! That is eerily similar to the reading she gave me last year as well. I mean some sentences are even the same. I totally feel duped. Thank you for posting your reading.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

When I read this, it also seemed very similar to some past reading I've had. I can't pinpoint what reader it was, but definitely not this one. Unless there's been a name change (which as we know happens sometimes...) Seriously starting to wonder if there's a book out there somewhere called "How to con your client 101".

Quote Originally Posted by Angia85 View Post
      Wow! That is eerily similar to the reading she gave me last year as well. I mean some sentences are even the same. I totally feel duped. Thank you for posting your reading.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I just went to my etsy account email because of similarity Somez reading,and its exactly word and writing from physic Grace, i got last year

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Yes!! I noticed a GREAT similarity too, went to my etsy account to check and found that Somez's reading is almost similar to the one I got from psychic Grace! OMG how can they have survived for so long cheating people! They should be exposed!!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I normally delete sweet-cheesy readings right away, as even me being optimistic and bubbly, I'm not an idiot and able to see the reality :)
      But happy to share whatever is left with you guys!
      Let's compare and cross out fake readers ;)

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

There we go! I had a reading with Psychic Grace. So now we know...should cross post something about it on Psychic Grace thread. Thanks for looking that up Pono :)

Quote Originally Posted by Pono View Post
      I just went to my etsy account email because of similarity Somez reading,and its exactly word and writing from physic Grace, i got last year
      - - - Updated - - -

Ahhhh! Found the reading in my convos. Here it is;

I do see something positive happening with this relationship i feel
      a reconnection happening in the next 3-4 months i feel you both are soul mates and he feels it as well but doesn't know how to tell you at times

i do feel he likes some one right now but doesn't feel a future with this person because she is still inlove with her husband when you both do reconcile i feel it being a long term relationship i do see a little ups and downs but no major issues

I feel at times a little he holds some hard feelings against you i feel this person just pushes his feelings down and doesn't show he is feeling i feel he thinks about you all the time but he is to stuborn to act upon it

i feel in the mean time you should just give him his space and i do feel him coming to you and opening up

let me know if you have any questions at all and i will answer them for you thanks

(PS, The OW has been divorced from her husband for 25 years! lol)

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I had a reading recently (layla), a few days ago and I couldn't understand her grammar or sentence structure. When I didn't reply after she sent her reading, she sends a "hello' and then later more messages asking if I was ok with the reading (this gives off red flag for a fake to me, as I notice only suss readers do this), and so I said I couldn't understand her reading, that there were grammar mistakes, spelling, unusual words that are not in the English dictionary etc. She wanted to give another reading over the phone instead. Well, after I didn't reply (not glued to my computer) she has put in a cancellation. This screams fake and worried I'd give a neg.

Genuine psychics at least, do not get antsy.

She sounds like Jasmineroo type reader. Positive but no real connection that would show she connected, in other words give me something that I'd only know.

It doesn't matter that readings are positive, if there is no substance of an inner connection to me and the other person, then it's 'what they think we want to hear' type reading. I want real not pretend.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SomeOz View Post
      1. I do see this person does have a lot of feelings and emotions for you this person does think about you a lot visualizes a future at times he feels a very strong connection towards you he feels so drawn to you in every single way something that he has never felt before but this kind of connection because it is so intense it does scare him and that's why he does put up some distance at times you both share a twin flame connection meaning a stronger form of soulmates you both have lived through many past lifes and have experienced relationships in these past lifes this is what intensifies this connection even more this relationship is going to have so many improvements and I do see this person coming forward with these emotions

2. Im picking up with in the next 3-4 months you will start to see this person come forward and a strong relationship will begin I do feel this person does hold on to past emotions old energy that greatly needs to be released I do see this person thinks a lot about things and is always second guessing him self and if he Is making the right choice I do see there is some obstacles that he needs to over come in the mean time and that's why it will take some time with in 3-4 months it can happen sooner but this is the longest it can take place the universe is preparing you both to come together and it will be amazing life changing so many wonderful things will come out of this you are meant to be with this person and it will happen at the perfect timing

3. I do see that this relationship will develop very nicely once you both come together in the up and coming months I see this being a committed relationship this person will always be there for you and you both will do many things together accomplish so much this will be a long term relationship you both share a bond that no matter what is going on in the world you both will always remain together this is something so strong and you both have so much to look forward to through out this year I see a lot of happiness and a lot of changes you both will talk about things and even talk about the future before this relationship comes together there will be a little ups and downs but this is just these obstacles and they will not last don't let this bring you down there is going to a great outcome

That was her reading to me a year ago. Fair to note - I'm here because the person discussed in the reading, is not with me. Just saying ;)
      Pretty got the same thing from psychicgrace last year looool.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Yep. Word for word exactly what I got from psychic grace over a year ago.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Very similar to mine too. As well as the one I got from Grace. Same act of asking if I was ok with the reading etc.

The high priced cleansings are a flag. I've just made a note to stick to Yona as she connects best. One of Miss Toria's prediction came through for me but I'm waiting on the rest (due in end of May), she did sound a little flip floppy though but we'll see.

This one, in my opinion, has spam written all over it :/

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

This is a new profile with a fake picture, could it be psychic grace?

- - - Updated - - -

I am 99% convinced that Psychic Grace and Psychic Layla are the same person.
      That is how some of these psychics know things about you, most of them have multiple accounts and more likely you have given the information to them before. Buyer Be Aware!

http://who.is/whois/psychic1shop.com
      Registrant Name: Varney Lee
      Registrant Street: 3509 Foxing Blvd
      Registrant City: Sacramento
      Registrant State/Province: California
      Registrant Postal Code: 95820
      Registrant Phone: +1.9166788140
      Registrant Email: physiclove0987@yahoo.com

- - - Updated - - -

Notice how the scam works, evaa3, came to this forum asking innocent questions, she also took part of other discussions .... and introduced Lady Passion which I suspect that may also be another account run by the same person.

http://www.spsreviewforum.com/thread...ssionsReadings

- - - Updated - - -

and I found another account linked to the same scammer Espearite's Readings :

www.etsy.com/people/espearitesreadings
      www.etsy.com/shop/espearitesreadings

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Re: Psychic Layla on Etsy Shop Psychic1shop -Multiple personalities

I am going to do my part by reporting these fake psychics to etsy. Appreciate more people's help here, let's bring down these scammers!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Yey, let's shut them down. Hope she and other scammers that take out our hard cash to feed us with copy pasted BS run out of business.

- - - Updated - - -

And anyone who has gotten a reading from her lately please post your one star review and copy pasted readings. I still see she has 5 star feedback from people who don't know better.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Psychic Grace's shop has disappeared. Her profile is still there but the items have disappeared?

Layla's one is still there....

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Btw she obviously has friends posting positive reviews about her. I tried to contact a few members and most were shocked that they were given the same thing but one in particular has responded in Bad English:

--
      Actually my prediction came to fruition. She sent me NOTHING regarding the messages you sent me.
      Everything she has told me is EXACTLY what has happen:)

Instead of you contacting everyone with because you've had a "bad experience due to whatever" or "your trying to still her business". You might want to remove those negatives emotions quick, karma does come back to you.
      Please do not contact me anymore, or I will REPORT YOU.
      THANKS

Lol, it's obviously HER with another account or a friend. Yes I'm STILLing her business and I will get awful karma for posting this. Her awful grammar has exposed her...

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I've spoken to all 3 of them on the phone. All seem like different people. However I've spent thousands on them. I feel like a fool and don't know what to believe :(

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I spoke to all 3 as well even right after each other and I know for a fact they are not the same people, although they sound similar but I am able to pick up subtle cues about each and they are definitely different.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mspons55 View Post
      I spoke to all 3 as well even right after each other and I know for a fact they are not the same people, although they sound similar but I am able to pick up subtle cues about each and they are definitely different.
      They are FAKE, so are you, please stop the games, we do not like them in this forum

Unregistered

I think Arya and Faith are the same person too. Same readings as Grace

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Etsy Psychics: PsychicJasmineRoo, PsychicLoveAdvisor, Psychiclovefaith, and Psychic1shop all closed down!

I've seen various members up here express that they believed that these shops were all ran by the same people. After seeing these post, I stopped purchasing from them.

A few minutes ago, something told me to go check out these shops to see if more people caught on to these psychics, and all of the pages disappeared! I feel so duped but I'm so glad I didn't spend too much money and took heed to the warnings on this site!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Re: Etsy Psychics: PsychicJasmineRoo, PsychicLoveAdvisor, Psychiclovefaith, and Psychic1shop all closed down!

I'm surprised they managed to last so long without many catching on :S

Unregistered

This is the website they advertise as well.
      https://www.yelp.com/biz/psychic-1sh...26+Astrologers

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I have dealt with Grace and Layla. I think they are related. I did a lot of research and tracked them down to the same location in California. Their relative was also possibly involved in a psychic scam that embezzled an old man out of thousands of dollars in Bend, OR. I dung deep into this. Maybe they have some insight but they are scammers if you ask me. Hope this helps someone:)

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Re: Jasmine, Arya, Faith, Layla - Multiple Etsy Shops Psychic1shop - PsychicGrace - psychiclove0987 - espearitesreadings - PsychicJasmineRoo - PsychicLoveAdvisor - Psychiclovefaith CLOSED

Faith and Arya both got shut down recently. They have gone by other names. They work together to scam people. I think they have popped up again on Etsy, so beware! Arya has atrocious spelling and uses no punctuation. That's one way to tell. If something happens with a reader in Etsy, report to both Etsy and Paypal.

- - - Updated - - -

They have different voices, but they work together.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Re: Jasmine, Arya, Faith, Layla - Multiple Etsy Shops Psychic1shop - PsychicGrace - psychiclove0987 - espearitesreadings - PsychicJasmineRoo - PsychicLoveAdvisor - Psychiclovefaith CLOSED

As long as naive and desperate people leave them positive reviews in new or old accounts, they will most probably pop up under a different account to lure in new people and offer a refund to all complainers to save their name. Sad but true....

Unregistered

What kind of money did Layla make you guys spend?? And what did she say she was going to do?

Unregistered

No no and no!!! Nothing came true for me with anyone! But here's the thing, I liked layla! I thought she was nice and eventually trusted her. I considered her a friend. I spoke with her since 4/15! But nothing came to pass! At all! It sucks! I was waiting and waiting and nothing! I did every spell she told me to do with her just about! Cord cutting to make things speed up, cleansings and more! And furthermore I had a close friend who spoke with her a period of time and nothing happened for her either. I think it's a shame these people take advantage of peoples broken hearts and lives! And when they start getting bad reviews.... they change their name or open a new shop with a different name. Lesson learned for me.

Unregistered

And just FYI for all the reviews she gets that are positive, when I first started talking to her she asked me to write positive reviews for her on multiple sites!!! I did write positive reviews for her in hopes that she was right and it would all come true. But nothing actually happened that she said would. So this is how she gets the positive reviews is she asks in the beginning for her clients to write them.
      Another thing I want to add is that my readings were the same as well as in the one in a few threads up.
      Last tid bit, if we all have free will that can change things what makes what a psychic says absolutely true to be written in stone? There is no such thing!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Etsy+bonanza+oranum+Keen+Bitwine= ALL SHITTY readers

+ Reply to Thread