UK
Offers Reading Services
Yes
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sam - 7genies.com
      Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Sam - 7genies.com

Anybody have any experience with this site? I tried running a search on here, and it didn't pop up. I've seen in a couple of other places positive reviews. Also, was wondering if yell.com reviews are similar to the US version of Yelp?
      This person, Sam, apparently does psychic readings and spells. A little pricey.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Re: 7Genies

I can't recall where but I have read about this caster a long time back somewhere. I remember something about it being a scam. Please be careful and do more research before you proceed.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Will do. I know that there was that other genie wales site, but have no idea if they're linked. I'm not good at internet sleuthing.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Where did you find them? can you share the link from Yelp?

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.who.is/whois/7genies.com

Creation Date: 2013-09-16T16:18:33Z

Registrant Name: Stella White

Registrant Organization:
      Registrant Street: 16 mount pleasant road
      Registrant City: London
      Registrant State/Province:
      Registrant Postal Code: w5 1sq
      Registrant Country: GB
      Registrant Phone: +44.2089977716
      Registrant Email: 7genies@gmail.com
      Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Re: Sam - 7genies.com

Hi Hope,

Recommended by somebody in another forum (spellsandwishes). Here's the link: http://www.yell.com/biz/7-genies-spells-london-7660491/. I'm not sure if Yell is the same thing as Yelp is in the US?
      I actually emailed her and am getting a reading (they're cheap enough). Her email address also lines up with the registrant name. I also have a reading with Yona scheduled this week, so will be able to compare. Paypal is pay7genies@gmail.com.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

what forum recommended her?

- - - Updated - - -

I would not trust the reviews in Yell, most reviews are from New accounts created in May and April, they look like shills to me.
      Buyer Be Aware

- - - Updated - - -

Looking further on her Yell reviews, i will tell you that all these accounts are SHILLS, they only post 1-2 reviews the day the account is created

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, I noticed that. Anyway, already ended up doing an email reading, which wasn't too pricey. She'll email that to me, and I have one with Yona too. I'll check back in regarding if they are similar or not. From what I've read about Yona, people tend to find her to be fairly accurate.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

The website looks a little too slick as in fake.

And Farouk from Denmark must be advertising an ssm because Farouk is a MALE Arabic name (I work with Arabic students). Nothing wrong with showing diversity (maybe Samoffers gay friendly spells) but it made me do a double take at first.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

more likely a name change, many try to come to this forum to post fake reviews all the time, and they get mad when questioned, a member that joins a site, posts one review and never comes back is more likely a shill. When you see 18 reviews, all following the same pattern, it is obvious they are doing it to scam!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I used her. She got my target to contact me and ask to hang out with me. We hadn't hung out since December. She's not a scam in my opinion. Ibhabent used anyone else this year but her. Her readings are just ok. I rely more on her spells anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

Go ahead and question me if you want. I have no reason to lie. A few people on this forum know me so they know I'm no liar. I only say that to those who are seconds/minutes away of calling me a liar. Let the slander begin in 3..2..1..

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Just realized I forgot to update. So I had a reading with Yona last Tuesday, then Sam sent me her reading on Wednesday. Sam's was fairly brief, but somewhat in line with Yona's. Yona's timelines were much closer (predicting events within days/weeks), while Sam's were 2-4 months. I asked her specifically about a job prospect because I was interviewing Wednesday, so we'll see what happens with that. I figured it'd at least be a quick "did this connect well" or not sort of thing.
      She is very quick with communication and responding. I did do a spell, which she said to allow 4-6 weeks for, and then to contact her for a free recast if it does not work. So we'll see.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

When I worked with this caster, she delivered a reading that was fairly in line with another I received at the similar time. I was very impressed with her quick responses and customer service, as well as reviews I have read. Due to circumstantial changes, however, I have decided to cease this work and would recommend anybody interested in using her to contact the members here who have completed work with her as opposed to those who have not worked with her.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Marianna1 View Post
      Due to circumstantial changes, however, I have decided to cease this work and would recommend anybody interested in using her to contact the members here who have completed work with her as opposed to those who have not worked with her.
      With all due respect marianna members should exercise some caution, im not sure why you have come from the spellsandwishes forum made a thread here not liked what youve heard and asked members to ignore legitimate members thoughts including hope and suggest members contact the one member who is stating that they had results but in december.

Hopefully members dont pour there money away this person

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

This is a scam, she is monitoring the forums and probably writing fake testimonials on the ones she can get in, i believe this scam is from the UK and for sure it is a name change, will not be surprised if she is related to the candle magick people! Buyer Be Aware

- - - Updated - - -

and making threats will not make negative reviews go away, we know that old game ....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cambria View Post
      I used her. She got my target to contact me and ask to hang out with me. We hadn't hung out since December. She's not a scam in my opinion. Ibhabent used anyone else this year but her. Her readings are just ok. I rely more on her spells anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

Go ahead and question me if you want. I have no reason to lie. A few people on this forum know me so they know I'm no liar. I only say that to those who are seconds/minutes away of calling me a liar. Let the slander begin in 3..2..1..
      Can you please look in your PayPal statement to see who did the payment went to? Not questioning your experience or opinion, you are entitled to it.
      It is my opinion that if something happened in your case it was probably a coincidence, the person running this page is probably a well known scammer from the UK with multiple sites and someone who is used to post fake testimonials in all the forums she/he/it can get into

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Hope have you recieved any PMs regarding this caster?

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

can't disclose, but i think this one is related to jadore and the candlemagick people.
      the original site www.candlemagick.co.uk is already inactive, not sure what is happening with the jadore site (http://www.jadorespells.com), but we know they always open new sites and we know how they advertise in the forums

- - - Updated - - -

@joey, sorry, hope you understand i had to delete your last post.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

OMG, I had paid this caster over the weekend and now I read this. I'm asking for a refund since nothing has been done yet. But I don't think she'll give it back to me.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, so I got her to do a partial refund for the spell portion and it was like pulling teeth. But she basically told me never to come back lol. But I got my money back. So stay away guys, she became quite aggressive and borderline nasty when I asked for a refund. And her reading wasn't in line with anyone else. I'm out $30 but that's better than $200! I paid her $200 but she wanted $300 more!

To sum up her reading it basically said if I don't do her spell my target won't ever come back. Thank god I decided to check this forum first before I made any additional payments.

- - - Updated - - -

the payment went to:
      Email: pay7genies@gmail.com

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by haileyng View Post
      OMG, I had paid this caster over the weekend and now I read this. I'm asking for a refund since nothing has been done yet. But I don't think she'll give it back to me.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, so I got her to do a partial refund for the spell portion and it was like pulling teeth. But she basically told me never to come back lol. But I got my money back. So stay away guys, she became quite aggressive and borderline nasty when I asked for a refund. And her reading wasn't in line with anyone else. I'm out $30 but that's better than $200! I paid her $200 but she wanted $300 more!

To sum up her reading it basically said if I don't do her spell my target won't ever come back. Thank god I decided to check this forum first before I made any additional payments.

- - - Updated - - -

the payment went to:
      Email: pay7genies@gmail.com
      Out of curiosity, why did you decide to use this person? Was it the thread?

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Honestly I would have never used her if it wasn't for one of my friends who said her money spell worked for her but I think it probably was just a coincidence. She got job offers about 1-2 months after the spell but hey if you apply to enough jobs eventually you get a response right?

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

ok Sam or whoever you are, stop trolling this forum, i will not approve your unregistered posts, this is not an advertising board and fake posters are not welcome on this forum

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly I would have never used her if it wasn't for one of my friends who said her money spell worked for her but I think it probably was just a coincidence. She got job offers about 1-2 months after the spell but hey if you apply to enough jobs eventually you get a response right?
      was it a friend you met online or someone your know on real life?

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

i really don't want to elaborate anymore because she's lurking here and already emailed me about what i wrote here which is all the truth. I bought the spell + reading package which was $195 usd, she did the reading and it would cost more to do the spells so I declined because it's not money I wanted to spend simple as that. As a consumer I reserve the right to decline purchasing something and since she didn't do the spell and only the reading I requested a refund. Plain and simple.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

i really don't want to elaborate anymore because she's lurking here and already emailed me about what i wrote here which is all the truth. I bought the spell + reading package which was $195 usd, she did the reading and it would cost more to do the spells so I declined because it's not money I wanted to spend simple as that. As a consumer I reserve the right to decline purchasing something and since she didn't do the spell and only the reading I requested a refund. Plain and simple.
      Do you know the screen name of this member? It would help to know who it is. Thanks.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

No I don't, I posted my post here and then I got an email directly from her. I don't have the PM option here so it's not possible for any members here to message me. So either she's on here or someone is reporting to her.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Block her from your personal email. She won't be able to email you or intimidate you then. If the members here knew who you were speaking of (either her or a mole for her) as a forum dedicated to exposing frauds we would not only stand behind you but stand against the bully. We may all engage in written communication that at times seem like we are arguing with one another, but the bottom line is we are here for the same purpose, to either get information so we won't be scammed or to expose the scammers. Take action first to protect yourself, block her from your email. Take action second to protect us, expose this person or the mole. Don't allow this person or persons to create fear in you by intimidation. Kick them to the curb!

- - - Updated - - -

I'll say this as well, nothing makes me angrier than bullying or intimidation practices by anyone! The fact alone that either she has done this personally to you or has a mole has guaranteed I will NEVER use her services. If this one turns out to be the best on this forum ( not going to happen) I still would not spending one bloody dime! How about THAT Sam?

- - - Updated - - -

Sam must be feeling the heat...she has information posted on her site about this forum and claiming she is the victim of the SPS scam. Eat your heart out Sam...looks like Karma has hit your doorstep. When people get good reviews on this forum, their business skyrockets! The opposite happens when you scam people. You are exposed. You lose business. Sam, you shouldn't have used intimidation tactics on any member of this forum. If you were authentic, you would have never felt the need to retaliate. A true mark of a scammer. You have exposed yourself and ruined your own reputation.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I have nothing against her, I just won't be using her services because one she told me not to come back and two she sent that follow up email telling me I have 30 mins to respond with the truth. I have a full time job, in other words I have s*** to do. Telling someone not to come back and seek help elsewhere because they don't want to spend that amount of money at the moment? Sigh, no worries I won't be back.

If she works for other people then great continue using her but I don't care for the attitude. She thinks I didn't use her services because of this forum which is not true, I'm just not willing to spend $500 on a spell. And that's my choice, it's my money. I've never encountered any psychics or spellcasters that flipped out the way she did.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

she sent that follow up email telling me I have 30 mins to respond with the truth.
      That sounds like a threat to me. If you didn't respond in 30 minutes then what? Good riddance to her.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Prettyabby21 View Post
      That sounds like a threat to me. If you didn't respond in 30 minutes then what? Good riddance to her.
      And anyone who has that type of response and attitude is ALWAYS a fake. ALWAYS WITHOUT FAILURE.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Oh Joey a lot of psychics do this, I believe some of them have accounts here Kate Dunn also pulled the intimidation card on me. She personally told me she knows am on the forum but then it does not take a genius to figure this out. I would not use etsy anymore anyways. This crap is beass. I would continually post honest reviews regardless of whom it may concern. So far I feel the attacks are affecting a lot of members that is why although I tell my story I try not to go into depth, I give enough information that am willing to expose.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Yes, Teenlove and they are ALL FAKES to cover up their uselessness. They try to use scare tactics to cover their pitiful suckiness. A reputable psychic will be truthful and ifnthey can't read you, they will tell you.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

This lady is such a thief, she didn't do the work yet she reversed the refund. Any idea on how this can be?

- - - Updated - - -

So that's her threat guys, I didn't even know you can reverse a refund. So I stand by what i believe, she's a scam and a thief.

- - - Updated - - -

So talked to paypal, they basically said she took all the money out of her bank so that's why the refund couldn't be completed and since it's a service payment they can't force her to issue a refund. Lesson learned guys, she's a scammer. No ethical spiritual person would do this. She wrote on her website there's no evidence to prove she's a fraud well now there is, taking money for service you didn't provide is absolute fraud. It wasn't a lot of money but it's the moral behind it, it's ok if she needs the money, she can keep it and I'll write it off as a charity case.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I am sorry this has happened to you. You have done a great service in exposing her. For that you should feel proud! Sam or Sam's me... Ou have now been fully exposed. You won't be getting my business!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

There is a snapshot of the SPS review forum info on her main page, which led me to google her name and SPS, which led me to this review. So...doesn't make any sense why she would post that, but it's definitely scared me off.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

one of the first ROR reports written against us came from a UK caster who was exposed in this forum, it would not surprise me if it is the same person behind this page, you can read more about the defamation against the forum, they can write all the ROR they want, eventually people who want to find the truth, find the forum sooner or later.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Yeah theres a domain name search of the forum, its good this "caster" is scaring people off and directing them here instead..i had a laugh a little at the intro about turning people away..mmm ok.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

She took it off her site, she reads this thread so no surprise there.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

She took it off her site, she reads this thread so no surprise there.
      such an idiot!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

they always read the forum, that is what they do the whole day long, no spells, but looking for people to scam

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Long story short, never got a refund from her but the bank took care of it and dismissed the transaction. I still can't believe someone would take the funds out of their account to avoid a refund, even the paypal rep was shaking her head because of course with services you can't get a refund.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Have a look at the page from our friend sam stella white...what a scam full of b.s

+ Reply to Thread