Unk
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Michelle O'Hara- Purewhitewicca.com

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Michelle O'Hara- Purewhitewicca.com

Hi guys,
    anybody have any experience with her? I can't seem to find any info on her.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Michelle O'Hara- purewhitewicca

Never mind! I google imaged her pictures. Oops. I don't know if there's any way to delete this or not...

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Michelle O'Hara- Purewhitewicca.com

maybe another scam, there is not such a thing as a white wicca
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Her site favors this one, another scam mentioned on the forum: http://angelicasanders.com
    Both sites have pictures of the reviewers....I don't believe this at all.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh no, I hope she's not a scammer, I hired her and all emails seem so nice and positive and detailed in her work....but I'd never done anything like that before so im skeptical, but want it to work so bad. Im desperate...so that makes me vulnerable. I joined this site to see if there's any knowledge on her. There haven't been any results at all :( Im beginning to feel like a desperate idiot.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I have hired Michelle to work for me and so far she has been super detailed in her updates and updates every day for me, so her customer service is great. My spell is still in progress so i can't comment on results yet but i feel positive. I am also having a reading with one of her colleagues and will update how that goes on here, and if i get manifestation from her spell i will report back.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I have been dealing with Michelle O'Hara since before Christmas last year. She keeps charging extra money for this and that. Things that apparently need to be added to speed things up. She has in the last couple of days, cut off communication. Instead of things with my partner improving, he has now cut off all ties. It has cost me hundreds of pounds, and I have had no results. She is definitely a scammer. I'd suggest to Amberangel not to give her any more cash. You won't see results and all you will get is a massive hole in your bank balance. She will tell you they have other family members coming to their coven, and they are working on special rituals etc. She sent me a piece of wood with some symbols drawn on with a black marker pen. This was apparently a "rune" and I was supposed to use it to bring my partner closer to me. She charged me a bloody fortune for what is effectively a branch off a tree. Some of the photos on her website, I found on the net. She's a charlatan.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Looks like a big time scammer. Never EVER keep sending money. They need to do all the work for the first agreed upon price. Those that keep milking you for more money to make the spell stronger or to speed things up are big time fakes. Unfortunately, it's highly doubtful that she did any work at all for you. Good luck. Hold onto your money. Research some spells you can do on your own and do those.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh Dear it's beginning to look like ive been scammed! Ive told her that i can't afford any extra money and to continue the work as planned so we'll see if and how she replies to this. Such a disappointment as i felt positive to start. Does anyone have any suggestions for legit casters who produce results? Im looking through the forum but its overwhelming lol

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Im so glad I joined this site, from y'alls posts it looks like she is a scammer, shelly45 she also told me a couple weeks ago she had family members visiting her and that for extra money she dould make things stronger and help things further along. Yesterday she said in her super long email update that now she has 2 very elderly friends there to help and for extra money they could give me a reading from the energy etc from the "sets" she has going for me. I told her the truth, that I didn't have any extra $ right now, so today she asked if I could pay the amount in 2 payments so I said yes I could soon because I was so scared that I might be missing out on an opportunity for her to help more and make what I want more than anything to happen come true...then I just came back here to see if anyone has posted since I did the other day...I'm glad I did. My deep gut told me to not trust her, but I tried ignoring it because I wanted the spellwork to work so much. I just dont know what to do anymore (besides definitely NOT send more money) Im so upset that she is using my sadness and desperation to con me. I'm sorry this post is so long.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tink74 View Post
    Im so glad I joined this site, from y'alls posts it looks like she is a scammer, shelly45 she also told me a couple weeks ago she had family members visiting her and that for extra money she dould make things stronger and help things further along. Yesterday she said in her super long email update that now she has 2 very elderly friends there to help and for extra money they could give me a reading from the energy etc from the "sets" she has going for me. I told her the truth, that I didn't have any extra $ right now, so today she asked if I could pay the amount in 2 payments so I said yes I could soon because I was so scared that I might be missing out on an opportunity for her to help more and make what I want more than anything to happen come true...then I just came back here to see if anyone has posted since I did the other day...I'm glad I did. My deep gut told me to not trust her, but I tried ignoring it because I wanted the spellwork to work so much. I just dont know what to do anymore (besides definitely NOT send more money) Im so upset that she is using my sadness and desperation to con me. I'm sorry this post is so long.
    Tink, you did well when you decided not to send any more money. I know how you feel. I was also ignoring all the warning signs because I wanted so desperately to believe the spell with another spellcaster (Maya Tomee - I hate mentioning that name) would work. All the warning signs were there: she casted two spells (at least she said so) in mid July last year (750 USD in total). She said I would see a smaller movement soon and full result in 2, maximum 3 months. She also said everything went fine with the spells etc. No problems. But, nothing was happening several weeks and she suggested 15-minute "scan" to see what was wrong. It costed me 50 USD. After that she said there was a blood spell done on that person in the past and it was blocking her spell and healing was needed. She also said that remains of that spell had a very negative influence on that person (depression etc.). Just like you, I was scared to miss the opportunity for her to help me and I really really wanted it to work. I also love that person too much and the idea that someone did really dark magic in the past freaked me out. I paid one months of healing. In the end of the healing she suggested reading with her spirit guide to see if one month would be enough and to check the situation. In that reading she lied that first spell was already successful and that other one started to work, but more time and healing was needed. One more month. She also said that it wouldn't be wise to interrupt the healing and we should continue immediately. 1500 USD in total for two months of healing. In the end of the second month she said everything was perfect, no more remains of the previous spell, her spells are working properly and I would see results very soon. That was in beginning of October. Nothing happened. I filed a complaint with Paypal, but couldn't get any of my money back. I wrote about that before on this forum. Anyway, in the end she threatened to sue me and also blamed me that spells didn't work because I didn't trust her and I was under the influence of the members on this forum. The worse of all is I did trust her because I wanted her and I trusted her despite all red flags. I still want my greatest wish to come true, but there is no way I would pay a spellcaster ever again and I don't believe any of them is genuine. I started with LOA about 6 weeks ago and that's the only thing I rely on. Nothing else. Nobody else.
    I feel like an idiot every time when I tell this story, but on the other hand, I want people like you to understand that you did the right thing when you decided not to pay for anything anymore and there is no reason to be scared. You didn't miss out any opportunity. Scammers won't make your wish come true no matter how hard we want to.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

OMG Fenix, I feel for you so much. That was a lot of money.
    Personally, I don't believe in that spell shit, and I can't tell you how many readers I've gone to who told me I could make payments to have negative energy removed. I even asked a reader face to face once is that how she gets her money because that spell doom and gloom just doesn't work on me. How can anyone confirm dark magic was done on someone or on themselves even? We all go through dark times and it's just a process of life. I've never had any spell work done, ever. Because for one thing, I didn't have the money and can't spend money I don't have and for another thing, I told myself if there is negativity on me, it would have to seep its way off me on its on. I just told myself that nothing lasts forever and I highly doubt the period would be indefinite. Also, Eterna mentioned some of this bullshit too. She said I probably won't believe in it, but she felt someone had placed a spell on my situation. I'm like what? She was absolutely right, I don't believe in it. For me, it's akin to someone telling me they saw a unicorn in my backyard.

What I find that works is having other options. I've been desperate too, but then I think about Plan B, or Plan C, if Plan A doesn't work. It actually has assisted in mitigating the stress over Plan A failing. That's one of the few things that has kept me going.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks, Scorp. That was a lot of money and in the last 8 months I have been paying a huge price for that mistake. I have been living on minimum, everything I had left went to the rent for my room and I barely have any food. Last week there was my birthday and a week before that my friend from Australia ordered food online and sent it to my house to make my birthday bit happier. It's great when you friends like that, but it's also sad when you have nothing to give and I couldn't even invite over those friends I do have here. What would I offer them? Potato and beans form the can? The only reason why I told my story again was that sentence Tink said: "I was so scared that I might be missing out on an opportunity for her to help more and make what I want more than anything to happen come true". I was in the same boat once, but I guess scammers count on that. Thanks to Maya Tomee, I have no plan B, Plan C or any other plan right now. It's difficult to believe that woman is still in business scamming thousands and thousands of people and apparently nobody can stop it. It's even more difficult to imagine what karma will do to people like her. Despite all difficulties, I wouldn't like to be in her skin

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Well Fenix, from your posts and even though the lessons were hard, you're still optimistic. That's the best thing out of darkness, there is always light and the darkness never lasts forever, although when you're in it, it seems like it does. Really, it doesn't.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

What comforts me, Scorp, is that karma is a bitch. I would just like to see the show from the first row. That's my light in the tunnel!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I've definitely learned a lesson...Michelle O'hara was the first person ive ever hired. I'll continue to read and search this forum in hopes of someone here finding someone legit. My heart hurts from this and it was already hurting enough. Thank you to all of you for sharing...It does help me feel not quite as dumb because I'm not alone in this. Fenix a special thank you to you. It makes me angry that people are so cruel to take advantage of people like me that are hurting and desperate.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Cruel is not the right word, Tink. There are no words to describe losers like them. Maya Tomee knew well my situation. I came to the point in my life when the only choice was to go down completely or to do something and move forward. She knew that well. I also told her several times about my disability, bad financial situation in general, that I have been without a job for a very long time etc. I told her I was risking a lot ordering anything from her and that I was literally investing my last savings. I told her not to push me to buy something that wasn't absolutely necessary. She swore that everything she mentioned was needed and without all those things she sold me later, the first one wouldn't work out, so I was scared to miss the opportunity. It was a very well played game from the very beginning. When I reported her to Paypal, her boyfriend who is a real owner of that Paypal account wrote back that he has a business to run and a child to feed (child is not his, by the way). So, I guess scamming is ok when you have a child to feed, but maybe they should both get a real job then. But with a regular job maybe they couldn't pay for having dinners in expensive restaurants, travelling abroad etc.
    I told my story because it really is an extreme case and the price I am paying is simply too big. All my efforts to get any job failed and I guess my disability doesn't really help in getting a job. I keep sending applications every week, but nothing. I got enough money to survive only by July and that's only because I got some money from the Hardship fund at the university where I am studying. My friend told me he is thinking about setting up cleaning business somewhere in June and he would hire me, but if that doesn't go well either, the game is over for me. In late July I will be homeless and shorty after probably dead because the law forbids me of going to the shelter or asking for any kind of help. In a way I made peace with this fate, but I wish I could say "I am going to spend my last weeks in the best possible way". When you are in the bottom, there is no best way anymore. On the other hand, there is still that tiny piece inside me that wants to survive and it's almost funny to see how hard you can fight even when everybody else around you is telling you that all hope is gone. I do want people to know that if I die in summer, that one is on Maya Tomee. I know she is on this forum faking to be a member and reading everything about herself. She already threaten to sue me and I say: Go ahead, bitch! How can you possibly beat someone who has nothing else to loose?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Just a quick update, i told michelle that i couldn't pay her anymore money and she said it wasn't necessary and that she would complete the work i had paid for. I was half expecting her to stop replying once i said i couldn't pay but she has and is sending me another update soon. 90% of me thinks ive been scammed but the other 10% is still hopeful although i may be a fool for still hoping. God i just wish i could find a real caster with good results!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

AmberAngel trust me when I say I completely understand about that 10 % part of you being hopeful....but if im being honest with myself...especially after reading this whole thread about Michelle O'hara, I have had to face the fact that she's scamming. :(
    And something that came to my mind while reading your post that I didn't think of before...she's sending such detailed updates to you and me both right? And does she often say to you how they are "skipping breaks" and they're so hard at work constructing a huge elaborate "set". And that she is "going back to it" "so hard at work".....well how in the world is she dedicating so much time to you AND me at the same time? She must have figured out a way to clone herself!
    I wish so much that she was real and that she could fix my situation...but I just don't believe her anymore. I'm not telling you what to do or believe...I'm just voicing my thoughts and im so grateful for this forum because its helping me face the truth on this woman.
    I STILL WISH she were real, but i just dont see how she can be...me wishing is one thing, but reality is she will NOT get any more of my money

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

tink74, Yes you are right she is sending almost page long updates to me and saying a load of witchy type talk that i don't really understand, and yes she has apparently been skipping breaks although she said she recently had a break. I just had a long winded update from here about all the people in her coven working on different things, one on candles, one on runes, one on chants and one on aura's. Did she say the same to you? I agree, how can she be working day and night so hard on two different cases, the hopeful part of me hopes its because she has a large coven doing the two of us but that's probably wishful thinking on my part :-( She WILL NOT get anymore of my money either! I've had other spells cast which i hope to god weren't scammers too and come to manifest.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

do you know where is she located? have you ever spoken to her?, this page looks like another scam of Angelica Sanders, we have a topic on her
    http://www.spsreviewforum.com/thread...icaSanders-com

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Hope i dont know where she is located, and the only communication ive ever had with her is thru email...ill check out the link you posted.
    AmberAngel yes crazy long email from her...She said today something about something called "shuffling setwork". She said the "aunts" that are visiting uncovered a "stemming". ( I could've sworn the aunts were there previously and that this time it was elderly friends visiting, not family members, I'll check back thru the emails). She said alot of stuff today about a trench that stretches across the room, and it's covered with special wooden plates, , she talked about auras and that each member of her coven is today working by themselves doing different tasks for this (proof that there is no way there are some working for you & somevworking for me because she said ALL her coven is busy on my stuff). She mentioned candles, runes, chant work & distribution into the aura.
    At this point I read her emails just to see what she'll say...and my responses are short...I tell her I have nothing to report on my end because there is no change. (She usually asks me to "stay positive, keep her updated on feelings, changes, dreams, etc) I'm curious as to how long she's going to keep up her charade without me sending any more money and with me sending responses saying it hasn't worked.

- - - Updated - - -

Hmmm, I checked out that Angelica Sanders website and she does seem very similar to Michelle O'hara.... they both say they've "spent their whole life helping other people", and both say "you don't have to suffer". Also both have "100% money back guarantee".
    Michelle doesnt collect money thru paypal....she had sent me a link for a modernteconline site to send her money, that's how I paid her before...I'd never heard of that before. Just wanted to give that detail in case it helps.
    Im scared to ask Michelle for money back or tell her shes a scammer because she has the full name and birthdate of the person i was asking her to help me with, and she has many details about my situation...and im scared she'll figure out how to contact him.... because he would never forgive me & he would never speak to me again.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

modernteconline ?? what is it? a payment processing? Many scammers use creative payment methods when PayPal closes their account, getting your money back will not be easy, you can open a claim on your credit card or your bank

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes, some sort of payment processing thing. I had to put in my name, cc# and then her name. I don't know if its against the rules, but if it's allowed I can post the direct link so you can see it.
    I know I could contact my bank to try to get my money back...but like I said, im scared she would find a way to contact him via the info I gave of his name and birthdate... I know it would take some serious searching to find a way to reach him...but the possibility scares me.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Michelle O'Hara is nothing but a con artist. karma will pay her a visit for what she's doing. she's taking advantage of people's pain and making money from it. She's told me all the same stuff
    skipping breaks, working super hard today. I asked her how long it was going to take. she said we have completed what you paid for
    But surely what we initially paid for was the full spell?!! She told me it was a weeks worth of work
    Ended up being almost 5 months of continually asking for more money to speed things up. I have told her I couldn't afford money at the time, and she said oh I suggest you try and pay it. She will tell you that she has such an amazing connection with you, and it's unusual to get 100% she's disgusting. I just pray that people join this forum so they don't end up scammed as well.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for sharing. Hopefully the thread goes to the public section of the forum.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

The website looks like a classic gypsy type setup. Another one like this is katy katy (or katie katie?) who is on craigslist or was. Stock photos, fake testimonials, no info about the person at all.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

OMG guys, please, please pay attention when you purchase stuff online. I shop online a lot, lot, lot (too much tbh), but if an online company does not display a phone and address which can sometimes be found in their terms and services, DO NOT PURCHASE, no matter how great it is. There is nothing protecting you like Paypal does or Amazon or Ebay if you don't get what you ordered. Also, the site should be secured (https) not just http, the S stands for secured. Not just one or two things need to be in place, ALL of them do or you're taking chances with your money and don't count on the fakery of the BBB to help you out either.

I use to shop a lot overseas but many of the vendors don't take Paypal and guess what, you're screwed and good luck with thinking you might get any money back, because it won't happen. Alibaba is a good example and be sure to do your research, because this company has a forum and people have lost upwards of $5000 and Alibaba has no customer service to phone or anything. It is like Amazon, but it's a depository for people to sell through and although some are legit, you have to weed through the muck to find them.
    A few do, but many don't accept Paypal (most of the vendors don't) as was stated and nothing is in place to protect you.

This type of company: https://www.modernteconline.com is already jacked by itself. Even if you have a credit on file, they won't send you any money from it, so you have to continually purchase through them, which keeps you in a loop. This is some total shyster shit. It says you can get a refund, then states you can't. WTF?

[Payments and Refunds
    Our company accepts payments for intangible services and therefore we do not accept returns. Unused purchases may be refunded within 30 days. If your account has a credit, you cannot be refunded this amount however, can only use this amount for future purchases with our company.
    ]

You can only reach them by phone or email is a big red flag. Huge!
    You can send anyone, ANYONE a payment through Paypal with just an email address, so keep that in mind the next time you are contemplating purchasing online particularly in this type of industry.

Good Luck!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I would like to add something to what Scorp said. If you are paying for services / intangible goods, be aware of different Paypal conditions. When I filed a complaint through Paypal regarding the scammer whose name I hate to mention again, they closed my case very quickly because I paid for intangible goods and their protection doesn't cover that. Later, the scammer accused me on another forum of making false accusations and stating that I have an account with Paypal UK which does offer a refund for intangible goods. I got confused because I know what Paypal wrote me, so I checked their conditions again. Paypal.uk changed their policy last year and does offer a refund for intangible goods, but my account is with Paypal.com (I opened it long time before moving to the UK) and they don't offer the same level of protection.
    Someone on this forum recommended me to contact the bank. They said nothing could be done because it was paid by debit card which is the only one I have, but something could've been done if I had used a credit card.
    So, be aware of these stuff and check the refund policy in your country

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Hope, it might be useful if you moved this thread To Shared Experiences so it's visible to public?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Regarding moving this thread, Somebody did mention being nervous if this person retaliates though, since this caster does have personal info. I'm not sure exactly how these forums work and if this caster checks them or not, but if she does shed definitely be able to see that, and even the suggestion of retaliation. :-/

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

She's still at it asking for more money and talking trash emails about how her coven are working day and night on my case, which as tink said is impossible for the whole coven to be working day and night on two cases. Stay away people!! I have now ordered a run of candles from Deacon Millett as i know he does the work and i've seen results from him before, sorry if this is off topic, i also know of another rootworker who has made an amazing mojo bag for me, i don't want to go off topic again so pm me and i'll pass on who i've seen results with. Can i also recommend self casting as putting your own energy into it is a good idea, i choose hoodoo to self cast.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

AmberAngel, you might want to start a new thread if you have a recommendation on a practitioner because you are not a verified member and you must be verified in order to send or receive PM's. We would love to hear about someone you have used and received results!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

This woman is emailing me now. I have no idea how she got it, but she's spamming up my inbox, saying she can help me lol

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

who did you gave your email address before? most of these people have multiple pages

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow, has me thinking now, several hundreds of dollars later. I shared the same two elderly aunts a couple of weeks ago. Lots of chanting, runes, auras and not even sure what is happening. So far, no manifestation of any kind either. Spell casting started in mid April, so going on to a little over a month. After all I have heard here, I'm speechless...fooled or fowled, either one not good. I will keep posting if anything comes of this. Good luck to all and may you receive what your heart longs for.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by oneworld View Post
    Wow, has me thinking now, several hundreds of dollars later. I shared the same two elderly aunts a couple of weeks ago. Lots of chanting, runes, auras and not even sure what is happening. So far, no manifestation of any kind either. Spell casting started in mid April, so going on to a little over a month. After all I have heard here, I'm speechless...fooled or fowled, either one not good. I will keep posting if anything comes of this. Good luck to all and may you receive what your heart longs for.
    what is their website?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

same as stated in subject line. very simple website.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but all the pictures on her website are all stock photos or stolen from someone with different names. I think we've been had

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Hope, I haven't given my email out to anyone, I have 2 different accounts but maybe it's possible...it was so long ago! I stopped doing the whole spell caster thing back in 2009, so maybe she got it from then? I don't know why she would start emailing me 6 years later. She kept calling me Samm and saying she could help me and I was on her client list? And someone used my email. But I don't think I gave this email out for casters? I'm not sure. But she sounded extremely desperate to start working on my case saying she was the only one who could help, etc. It was just strange. I called her a scammer and told her to stay out of my inbox, lol. No need to be rude she said.

Unregistered

Hi

So ive been getting the same emails from her as well everything that has bern said here are the exact things she been saying to me. I was so skeptical at the beginning and told her that and she reassured me she can help and everything would be great a d I would be happy. She had been asking for money very often too. The latest is to triple the speed and energy. I told her I dont have the money right now so she said she can add it and I can pay next week. Man I really wanted this to work. I keep sending her updates on my feelings, thoughts and dreams. She know my full legal name and birthday to. I dont like this one bit. I havent seen anything change in my situation and she keeps saying it will all manifest at once. This started in april and im still waiting.

Unregistered

Has anyone had any success with Michelle? It seems as if she's sending the same emails to everyone. As I was reading these post I was thinking OMG that's the exact same thing she said to me! She has also started asking for more money to add extra things.

Unregistered

Michelle is a scam. 4mths ago emailed with a set price then every 22wks she has something else to try amd more money. She will get offended if you ask her questions and surely gets upset when you say you can't pay more. Beware!!! Emails are nice but she is a con.

Unregistered

So, looks like I've been scammed as well... Anybody actually knows a good healer? I'm in desperate need!
    Thanks!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi Im Joseph, I have been working with Michelle since December, 2014 and its the same thing with me. She keeps saying everything is great, everything is working and then she asks for an upgrade to make it work faster.

She is now telling me that she has connected to a spiritual plane, a spiritual parallel. And its so great and suggests that I pay for an upgrade. its just out of control. Its terrible how she takes advantage.

Nicks

Don't pay anymore money Joseph! It's clearly not worth it!!! We've all been scammed.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I am not going to pay anymore. She really does sound like she knows what she is doing. Its hard to believe that she would take so much time to do this.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by emms118 View Post
    I am not going to pay anymore. She really does sound like she knows what she is doing. Its hard to believe that she would take so much time to do this.
    have you ever spoken to her?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

No, I haven't spoken to her. She just emails me and, her emails are so detailed. I just dont get it. I sometimes think; Why is she spending so much time with all these details,if she is a scam.

I guess Im just hoping that she is for real.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't know guys, but if she is a scammer, I am wondering if she sends the same exact email everyday to everyone. She is always talking about the spell sets, and not necessary specifically about our case, per se. Any thoughts about comparing notes on the emails to see if she is scamming? She does go through the trouble to send emails every day, but who knows.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

more likely computer generated emails, you can post them here

+ Reply to Thread