USA mostly
Offer Spellcasting Services
Unk
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Experiences of being scammed by psychics

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Experiences of being scammed by psychics

I thought this would go under "Shared experiences" as a "be careful." Liveperson has psychics and I remember a few years ago, my uncle was missing. It turned out he was fine but no one had heard from him for a while and he was not at his house, and we were worried something had happened to him. I contacted several psychics on Liveperson where they charged me $10/minute. They told me they were able to give me his exact location. One told me a specific place and I called, sure he was there, but he wasn't. Later we heard from him and he was fine but he was in a totally different place. One psychic even told me that he was very sick and hurt somewhere. This was also a lie. I guess Liveperson is full of scammers because you have no way to trace them so there is no accountability. That's why when I started doing spellcasting I thought I would want to find someone in person but I was virtually unable to find anyone who offered in-person services.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Experiences of being scammed by psychics

ViewoftheBea,
    I don't know what your area is like for finding a metaphysical store (ie; one that sells candles, oils, and books). But I know that there are several of these stores in my area. They have events several times a year where they introduce the services of area psychics, readers, and reiki practitioners, as well as having them available for walk ins or appointments. I had a very good reading with a woman who was, in fact, an employee at the shop. You might want to check if something like that is available around you. Good luck!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

There is a Buddhist temple near me, and there is this crazy lady always sitting near the entrance. She tries to grab people's arms and rub this weird powder over it, saying she can tell fortunes and begging people to give her a try. I was always warned never to get physically close to the woman, so I was always careful. But I heard from some people who tried her that she said crazy things and asked them for $$$$ to remove the curse powder from them. There are some crazy scammers and dangerous loonies in the real world too, as well as online.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Dreamer, that's scary! Good thing you stayed away from her ><

Divanyc, how could I find a metaphysical store? Like if I wanted to search on Google what would I type? Just "metaphysical store"? Or do they usually go by a certain name?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Some other search terms for 'metaphysical store' could be: 'occult supplies', 'botanica', 'new age supply store', 'pagan supply', etc. etc. I found some local store listings using those terms.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks dreamer darling! <3

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I feel like greed has taken over people and they have to lie to make money, because of this the real psychic are not being recognized.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

As of the moment. Out of all the psychic readings I got. Only 1 had it right, and the prediction didnt even fully came true. Which made me think if real psychics actually exist.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I personally never get psychic readings done in person because there are a lot of fake ones who lure you in with their $20 special which ends up with me being told in cursed and that I need to spend thousands of dollars to get it removed. That's why I only go to my psychic I talk to over the phone.

+ Reply to Thread