View Entry Info: Crystal7Light on Etsy is a Scam!

Category:
Psychic
Website
https://www.etsy.com/shop/Crystal7Light
Name
Crystal Light
Cleveland, QLD, Australia
Offer Spellcasting Services
Unk
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Crystal7Light on Etsy is a Scam!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Crystal7Light on Etsy is a Scam!

OK, I did a simple one question reading with this woman to try her out. Again, I thought 3 dollars was not so much to lose. She describes herself as an "intuitive empath", and registered in October of last year.
    It took a couple of days to get the reading back, but when I did, I'm sure she spent more words saying how busy she was with studying, than she did on the actual reading. I was not impressed, and was not going to leave a 5 star rating anyway.
    Then, the most special thing happened...I was doing a reading on my phone with Galaxy tarot app. The same card she "pulled" was in front of me with the same exact wording. Word for word, I checked. So I've sent her an email, but not ever sure if I care that she answers. I am going to be brutally honest on her feedback.
    It's odd. I just had a crap (and expensive) experience with a caster a few months ago called Angel7Spa. It's like a "7" being in the name is the kiss of death. Beware!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Crystal7Light on Etsy is a Scam!

How do you find these losers? It looks like you should stick to the proven, authentic winners. JMO

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I know joey...And it's not like I don't usually look into feedback, or even google to see if people are named as scammers as well! But as for proven winners, that seems an elusive goal. Even the best of people seem to be a mixed bag of results. And it's unfortunate that so many leave positive feedback before real results even come in. I should probably consider taking a break. I can do my own minor spells, but results are debatable :) I can do readings, but not so great at analyzing them. I do have a question if somebody can help me with it, I'd be grateful. I just saw a thread on Jess @ Broomsticked on Etsy. I remember her from eBay, but can not say for sure I've used her. I think not. I just don't get her vibe I guess. But a woman she recommends, Erin Renee, aka Hoodoo Emporium aka Hoodoo Queen seems interesting. Is anyone familiar with her work? I'm talking about readings and spells. Thanks!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

why does crystal light and the excuses ring a bell, im sure i went to her for a lenormand reading but all i got were excuses about her being in hospital and to give her time...i mentioned about maybe closing up shop and putting a notice there not keeping it open and answering emails. I filed a dispute and won. She closed her shop a few months later.
    Broomstick i went to for spellwork i dont remember being impressed tbh.. i just try to avoid.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for your input, cheekaboo. Someone was saying with Jessa they had some short lived results. I'm cool with that if it could get me and target talking again. I'm not even looking at love work right now. As for your experience with Crystal, well it could be. It seems to me though that a lot of these casters use excuses so it's hard to tell them apart in that respect.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I think there is a thread in this forum about jessa. You might want to read it before you purchase.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Prettyabby21 View Post
    I think there is a thread in this forum about jessa. You might want to read it before you purchase.
    Hi,
    I had read that thread. That's where I saw something about a spell by Jessa being short lived. Honestly, I never had the right vibe from her, but was interested by what Erin wrote on her hoodooqueen.com site. I contacted her yesterday to ask some questions, and waiting for reply. Just read thread about her. Seems like mixed results. We'll see.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I think it's safe to assume that any three dollar reading is going to be bad.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Forgot to mention, I got a response from Crystal this morning. This girl is either seriously deluded, or a horrible liar. Guess I wouldn't expect her to admit she would use a cell app for a reading. Anyhoo, here is her response;
    "Delivered by email, it will contain an explanation of the card, ..."
    This is part of the service I offer.
    I shall pass on your information should the oppportunity arise to address the cards' publishers' plagiarism and I thankyou for alerting me to this matter.

Of course, if you are still unhappy with my Empathic Intuition (A different section of the reading), you may have a full refund."

LMAO. I'd rather consider the 3 buck loss for the pleasure of leaving scathing feedback, thankyouverymuch. Lol...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GucciNYC View Post
    I think it's safe to assume that any three dollar reading is going to be bad.
    Well, it was only one card, one question. But yeah, it was definitely bad.

+ Reply to Thread