View Entry Info: Kyra Meadows kyrameadows.com Eva SilverRain www.castaspell.com yourwitch.com www.love-spells-magic.com

Category:
SpellCaster
WebSite
www.kyrameadows.com
www.castaspell.com
www.yourwitch.com
www.love-spells-magic.com
Name
Grace / Kyra Meadows / Eva SilverRain
UNK
Offers Reading Services
Unk
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Kyra Meadows kyrameadows.com Eva SilverRain www.castaspell.com yourwitch.com www.love-spells-magic.com
      Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Kyra Meadows kyrameadows.com Eva SilverRain www.castaspell.com yourwitch.com www.love-spells-magic.com

I used her once and got results-- maybe, could be coincidence... other times, not so much. She's not cheap and I'm wondering what people know about her.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Kyra Meadows - kyrameadows.com - Eva SilverRain - www.castaspell.com - yourwitch.com - www.love-spells-magic.com

OK, In my opinion this woman is a scam now. I have bought two "custom spells" (or is it 3?) from her in the past. The first seemed to work-- at least-- while it was going on, I had contact from someone I'd been longing for. That was impressive.

but, I had two others that didn't do much. The last one, so far as I can see, did not do a thing.

Still, I considered working with her again when she sent out a "Halloween special" email, and when I mentiond the last one didn't work she suggested buying a reading. That sounded good, and quite a lot less money than her spells, so I did. She took days to get back to me. Friday she suggested times, saying she'd been sick. When i replied on Sunday (I was off the computer all day Saturday) she said "she'd been sick too" (which was a bizarre reply to my "sorry you've been sick") and asked if she could do an email 3 question reading instead. I said I would really rather do it on chat. Then she said she was not doing readings this week (wait, didn't she just offer an email reading? Explain to me how it's "less work" to do one and answer questions vs. half an hour on chat-- unless you're not really doing it). I said I was disappointed we couldn't do it this week, and confused, but what about the following week.

THEN she got very angry saying "what about sick don't you understand?" saying I should work with someone else. I apologized a few times, but she refunded my money this morning-- without comment. Very grown up.

There have been rumors that she and Eva Silverrain are the same person and I had one other reply from Eva Silverrain that was suspiciously like this-- defensive, irrational, kind of mean.

Actually, I'm kind of relieved, because this is NOT a helpful, stable person-- she may be mentally sick, clearly overreacting to a miscommunication that she's mostly responsible for.

I unsubscribed from her mailing list, and will defriend her on facebook (she never posts there really so i think it's a ruse). I'd love to be wrong, but her behavior is bizarre, especially refunding my money and not acknowledging my apology-- that's not the way you really treat someone.

Also, she should have records and files that show I've worked with her before. Just as a businessperson, i would not be so quick to throw out someone who's given me money in the past.

I suspect she doesn't really do live email chat readings, just says she does.

In any case, as I said, I'm relieved because I don't know how I would have gotten out of it....

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Kyra Meadows - kyrameadows.com - Eva SilverRain - www.castaspell.com - yourwitch.com - www.love-spells-magic.com

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Yeah I may even have seen that-- BUT I do know that sometimes these are filed by rivals. Btw, i did see I was wrong in that Kyra does have a bunch of posts-- but it still looks a little fishy, all the comments are from clients, there are no family and friends. Some of my AIRR workers are on facebook, and they are real people, whose friends you can see. All Kyra lists is where she lives. I'm guessing she does live there, so not an out and out fraud like some, and she did refund my money-- but her attitude is bizarre. maybe she's just under the weather, but I think I'm well out of it.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

also that report is not very helpful-- just attacks the original person (whose report is weirdly not there) and talks about moon phases. Not everybody goes by moon phases-- rootworkers don't, though it is traditional in wicca. Still, I had plenty o'clues, just didn't want to see them...

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Whois Info

www.castaspell.com
      Eva SilverRain [email:2fvi6sk2]castaspell1@gmail.com[/email:2fvi6sk2]
      Registrant: Direct Privacy ID ADA5D
      Domain servers in listed order:
      NS0.DNDCHOSTING.COM 74.117.222.39
      NS1.DNDCHOSTING.COM 74.117.222.38

www.kyrameadows.com
      Kyra Meadows [email:2fvi6sk2]kyrameadows@gmail.com[/email:2fvi6sk2]
      Registrant:Direct Privacy ID 96AEA

YOURWITCH.COM
      Registrant: Direct Privacy ID 7559F
      NS0.DIRECTNIC.COM 74.117.217.20
      NS1.DIRECTNIC.COM 74.117.222.20

LOVE-SPELLS-MAGIC.COM
      Registrant: Direct Privacy ID 87AAC

All private pages hosted in the same host.

Reports found:
      http://www.ripoffreport.com/astrolog...e-sp-3adma.htm
      http://www.ripoffreport.com/cult/kyr...took-jcfdc.htm (This one took it back because got a refund)
      http://www.ripoffreport.com/psychic-...-rep-65gg6.htm

http://www.ripoffreport.com/psychic/...ll-c-23z35.htm

http://www.complaintsboard.com/compl...g-c168693.html

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

wow Hope thanks. Now that I have a web page myself I understand just how damning the isp is. I have wasted about 1200 with this woman, but hey at least I was prevented this time. There is a human being there, it's not all automated but that just makes it WORSE. Preying on the vulnerable.

OK, I can now say with certainty that the time I got a QUICK result, it wasn't as a result of her spell. I was never 100% convinced anyway, despite the timing. I'd have to go through my records to see if anybody gets credit-- I had just started doing some work with Lucky Mojo, which might be part of it. While not every rootwoorker there is equally good, the store absolutely burns vigils when they say they will. And, I had ordered a Come to Me kit, and as the worker there explained, sometimes the clear intention sets forces in motion before you even start on them.

Oh yes. I had also done, MUSELF, a honey jar, with the instructions of Miss Cat. That, probably, was the strongest factor.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Hmm. I don't know about Trae Dorn, I googled him and he's a real person all right, with hobbies, has tweeted a lot etc. I would really like to know more.

But in the meantime, definitely waaaaaay backed off those sites.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Trae does post some interesting responses.

Also, "hosting" a site is not the same at all as having the same ips. Everybody who uses dreamhost ect is on the same site, as are evryone on mobileme, it doesn't make them the same person. Reasing the reports about Trae they do look crazy-- and he doesn't seem to be promoting his own. it's all very strange.

http://www.ripoffreport.com/psychic-...-com-4745y.htm

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Well, we will never know for sure.
      That is why I think it is important to be able to talk to the caster or at least verify he/she exists beyond the computer, it does not guarantee anything, but at least takes you out from casters running multiple pages.
      What all these pages have in common?
      1) Private registration
      2) No contact information, and if they do is a PO Box or UPS store
      3) Fancy pictures
      4) No one to talk to, you never find a real name.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

not everyone uses the same host, there are thousands of hosts and finding two related sites sharing the same host is not that common, in my opinion they could be using the same account.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I think Trae's story of exposing Frater Dantalion is correct. I've been reading his blog posts exposing Tasha Palladino and it's impressive. But in a larger sense it hardly matters, as Trae insists that ALL internet spellcasting are hoaxes. He doesn't try to direct you to any in particular. It makes sense that "Frater Dantalion" would go after him. Trae is directly responsible for getting one site "fastspells" shut down.

I just think we have to be careful-- the fake spellcasters are vindictive, and they post to ROR. A lot of those one-line complaints sound insane (like the one that he sings badly!).

That's one reason I'm really so thrilled about THIS site; it's difficult enough to register that nobody seems to be seretly a scammer-- unlike every other board of "reivews" out there. I'm sure I'm not the only one who's been swindled by those, too :(

I'm not so convinced about hosts-- but I'm new to it. As a podcaster the same ones keep getting recommended to me, but my podcast has nothing at all in common with, say, one about cars, on the same host. But the same isp account is incontrovertible. Eva Silverain WRITES like Kyra Meadows. They are not real.

Have a look at this and tell me what you think:

http://www.trhonline.com/article.pl?1224610404

And I TOTALLY agree Hope-- if you can't at the very least have real time, convincing interaction with a spellcaster-- don't do it.

I maintain that's why "Kyra Meadows" backed off.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Thanks

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

hahah! Kara Meadows did a spell for me way back in the day. I emailed her to find out how things were going and she sent an email to me saying that things did not go well and that she needed another 200.00 to recast. I wrote to her and said I did not understand because I actually got results, she replied saying some garbage about love and lite..she is such a hughe fake...I bafled he with saying I received results for a spell she never did.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I don't think Trae Dorn actually has a spellcasting site, fwiw-- he seems to be all about shutting them down. I respect that. You can basically tell if someone is real if they exist in a real way. You can find Dr. Kioni, Deacon Millett, Miss Cat on facebook and they all have friends and activities. Trae tweets about comic books. But Kyra'ss fb page is just vague posts with comments ONLy from clients or former clients. Dead giveaway.

Did anyone ever use Adie? I seemed to get results but when I've emailed since I never get a reply.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I think Adie is a fraud. below is one of the complaints against her.

http://boardreader.com/thread/Adie_A...p0__8710d.html

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Honestly, in the end it doesn't matter-- I just haven't found anything connecting Trae to the sites, the only people saying so are the ones he's going after. It would be different if he seemed to be supporting any sites. Too bad about Adie...

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I used her many, many years ago in '06, and all I can say is that after using her everything was worse. She didn't really give much feedback when I emailed her and it was a complete waste of money that I didn't have at the time.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

i am sure she is using new names and has a new website by now, lol

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I used her ...2 times over the course of 2 years. She seemed sweet but no results. Like the poster above, things got worse.

Also, the emails from both sites, castaspell and kyrameadows are identical.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Grace, yourwitch.com

Hey guys, I am new here and like many of us I am trying to find a genuine spell caster

Has anyone tried your-witch before?

(Sorry if there is a already a thread on this)

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Re: Kyra Meadows - kyrameadows.com - Eva SilverRain - www.castaspell.com - yourwitch.com - www.love-spells-magic.com

moved your post to the existing topic, this page is run by the same person who runs other pages

Unregistered

Re: Kyra Meadows - kyrameadows.com - Eva SilverRain - www.castaspell.com - yourwitch.com - www.love-spells-magic.com

Hi I had a custom spell from Kyra and in short, she is a scam and completely unreliable. I was seeing someone for a couple of months and began falling in love. We were really regularly seeing each other and things were great. I asked for this spell to solidify our relationship and help me make a good impression with his parents - because they are all VERY close and I could see a real future with him.

In the days after the payment, he went distant for absolutely no reason. We went from happy and seeing each other 2-3 times a week and then basically him texting me once a week at best for 2 weeks. Then after a while, he just stopped contacting me at all.

Kyra is just not effective and she also is totally unfeeling. When I told her at all change points in the situation, all I got were very very combative and confrontational replies saying it could take 3 months to work. It was only when I said I would contact paypal that she offered to recast - whether she did or not I have no idea. But I still haven't heard from Mr Marvellous.

Anyway, don't waste the money - not only is she not able to deliver but she frankly has the worst bedside manner and does NOT care about your situation let alone if it doesn't work out.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Has anyone had experience with yourwitch.com?

She finally emailed me back but it took 6 weeks. Right there it tells me something, but I'm curious if anyone has used her. Didn't see anything about her in spell casters review.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Re: Has anyone had experience with yourwitch.com?

How did you find her?
      Her site has a very generic look to it. It has the look and feel of a commercial spell caster.
      What attracted you to that site?

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Ahhhh.....joeyt. Well, let's get along. I don't actually recall how I found her, i contacted her on 12/21/14 and just heard back from her yesterday. I agree though, the site is very generic. I'm really thinking that it's not worth the risk to trust her, but thought I'd put some feelers out. Any experiences with her, positive or negative, would be appreciated.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

No hidden agenda, Witchesbrew. Her $$$$ is pretty high. My gut tells me stay away. If someone has had success or experiences, it would be good to know. Just don't want you to throw money on a generic site. Yes, let's get along. Just agree with me. LOL. Just kidding!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Re: Kyra Meadows kyrameadows.com Eva SilverRain www.castaspell.com yourwitch.com www.love-spells-magic.com

merged with existing topic, this is one who has multiple accounts

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Re: Kyra Meadows kyrameadows.com Eva SilverRain www.castaspell.com yourwitch.com www.love-spells-magic.com

Ahhhh....ok, thanks

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Well, I'd already had doubts on Grace on yourwitch.com, but I finished out our emails to see what she had to say regarding my situation. I might have tried her if her prices were reasonable, but at $113/spell (she suggested 2) that's not worth the experiment. Thank you all for your input, in the end though when the cost is equal to one of my monthly bills, the NO got much more definite! ��

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I'm thinking Grace on yourwitch.com MIGHT be the same person as Debbie from www.lovespells.ws. I think this because I contacted both back in November and didn't hear back, now, coincidentally I hear from both within a couple days of each other? Recommendations were similar, but prices were different. Anyone?

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Used grace at your witch for reading which she was completely wrong looking back to last year age interpreted a situation completely wrong and suggested spells which I paid 300 usd for and didn't not work even a little bit

+ Reply to Thread