Kingdom of Bhutan? Asia? Uruguay?
Offers Reading Services
Unk
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Gyutsang Gompa worldrescuegroup.org

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Gyutsang Gompa worldrescuegroup.org

I came across this site: http://worldrescuegroup.org/. Has anyone tried their services?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Gyutsang Gompa

This is interesting. It's in line with what I'm studying at the moment. I'll email them and ask a few questions to sound them out. I have a basic understanding of Tibetan Buddhism and left hand Tantra. If they're genuinely doing what they do they aren't all love, light, and good Karma. Hindu's practicing with them will have spent time in the Charnel grounds and most likely work with Kali and Shakti. They're both lovely ladies but not to be trifled with.

- - - Updated - - -

I took a look around and looked into a few things before I sent an email, and I don't think I'll bother now. Gyutsang Gompa doesn't exist apart from links to their web site. Gyu Tsang does, and it is in Bhutan, Bhutan is not the Tibetan plateau, it's highest peak being only slightly higher than the lowest point in the Tibetan plateau. Tsering Gyutse Does not exist outside of links to their website, and definitely not associated closely with The Dalai Lama. Tsering Gyatso (Tsering being the honorific name) is very real and was a member of the Dalai Lamas envoy on official visits. He died in 2009. You have a Sadhu with a wife, an 88 year old monk who attained nirvana at the age of 9. Need I go on? If they do actually do anything, it's not from a monastery, they aren't who they say they are, and they aren't exclusively practicing right hand Tantric magic.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Joethecat, did you send them an email?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Not yet no. I'm not sure there's any point, there's a lot of stuff they claim that doesn't add up. If I have time I will but I'm busy at the moment. Lots to do :)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Gyutsang Gompa worldrescuegroup.org

just checked their site, nice analysis from joethecat.. just adding several weird things:
    1. Lama Gurung Dolpo.. A lama praticing Bon with images of a monk wearing a Theravadin robes.. checking page Galerry, this monk appear with Thai tattoo..
    2. Usually Tibetan monk will tell their lineage, but they don't
    3. Some pictures in gallery page is poorly describe.. Like "A ritual painting..", they cant describe a Mandala in a better way?
    4. The "rock of love made by maha krishambhava"... a saddhu made a yabyum image? a Saddhu will pray to Shiva or Visnu (for Vaisnava sadhu) , not creating a yabyum..
    5. Saddhu has a wife.. as far as i know, saddhu practiving vairagya, which includes no family attachment..

considering those fact.. I do sure the website is fake..

and.. they wont use Taoism Yin Yang symbol.. Tibetan Buddhism, Bon and Hinduism has their own symbols..

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Thans BenzWu.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Most of their reviews are positive on the web ?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I tried them. When the spell didn't work after 4 weeks, he said there's a delay due to negative energy. He offered to remove this negative energy for an additional cost. He said the spell would still work if I don't pay the additional fee, but that it would take 4-6 months. Needless to say- DO NOT BOTHER WITH THIS SCAMMER

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

http://worldrescuegroup.org/ (is scam or legit)

Hi,

Anyone knows this http://worldrescuegroup.org/ is scam or legit.
    The leader is Lama Tsering.
    I have contacted them a while ago. But not sure they are real or scam.
    I found mixed reviews for that group of spell casters.

I found a lot of good reviews on this site where people have used them claimed to see the result in short time and recommended they are real
    http://www.hastroscope.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=391

but I found in some site as they are scammers too.
    here: i found the bad reviews:
    http://spellsandwishes.com/thread/15...escuegroup-org
    As far as I have researched, their paypay accounts on bad reviews are not the same with the one they gave me.

They seem legit tho but in their profile, they written as 100% garantee and they garanteed me also their spell won't be failed. Please help if any of you have used them. Its quite important for me !!!! they asked for quite a number of hundreds dollars too.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: http://worldrescuegroup.org/ (is scam or legit)

I think there's a discussion about them here,i also contacted them before but after reading comments here,they are scams,i think i heard they used stolen pictures, and they told me payment western union,

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi Pono, I also thought they are real at first, why people on hatroscope.com wrote a lot of good comments on there, I can't think of. how much they charge you in your case, they asked me 790 usd but gave me discount like 590 again for love spell. and they said they can't use western union or paypal in bhutan so they gave their one of assistants account on WU. but the address for WU is at Urugway,

Name: Angel Antonio
    Family Name: Vigliarolo
    City: Fray Bentos

Is this one same with gave to you ??

I asked them to give me paypal and they said, one of their assistants paypal account too - elisaaraquelian@hotmail.com

Its totally different from paypal emails I found from bad reviews.

Kinda confusing.

how much they charge you tho?

- - - Updated - - -

Can you give me the link for discussion about them here as I can't find . thanks !!!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

This is a BIG scam. Definitely do not use. This reminds me of scams I used years ago, it might be the same people behind it. They make great websites that are very convincing but the 100% guarantee is enough of a huge red flag. RUN!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Merged with existing topic

The above info proves that he is NOT from Asia, but from Uruguay (or Argentina), if you take few minutes to google the email elisaaraquelian@hotmail.com you will find many scam websites linked to this email:
    www.2008horoscopo.com
    www.calendariomaya2012.net
    www.recuperaatuex.com
    www.brujerias.info
    www.keepingupwithyourblonde.com
    www.Conjurosdeamor.info
    www.forobrujerias.com
    www.sheifnds.com
    www.forodehechizos.com
    www.financialhelpforunemployed.com
    www.tumejordia.com
    www.hechizospoderososya.com
    www.templeohevshalom.org

I also believe that the www.hastroscope.com website belongs to them, take everything you read there with a grain of salt.

It will save you thousands to do your homework before parting with your hard earned money.
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks!!! I got it now. Yeah , Its a right choice that I didn't go for them.

+ Reply to Thread