New Orleans, LA
Offers Reading Services
Unk
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Etsy seller Fastvoodoospells / AztecsBlackVoodoo

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Etsy seller Fastvoodoospells / AztecsBlackVoodoo

I just wanted to know, has anyone used this seller? I'm tempted to purchase something, but I am not sure if I should due to the high prices. The store has good reviews, but as I stated the prices scare me away lol.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Etsy seller Fastvoodoospells

I personally have never bought a spell from this shop but I would recommend against it because the shop looks pretty sketch in general. First of all, the name... "Fastvoodoospells" sounds so forced. Second, his shop description "I Am Voodoo High Priest Aztec! NEW ORLEANS VOODOO!!!!!" sounds unprofessional and tacky. Also, his current announcement of "50% OFF SALE / 2 FOR 1 SALE" seems like a cheap attempt to real in unsuspecting customers for quick cash.

That's just my personal opinion. I wouldn't try him, but you're welcome to.

edit: also, I forgot to mention that this seller randomly followed me on etsy. I have no idea why, but a number of sellers who sell psychic services have done this (usually as a way to promote their shop without directly telling you to buy something) and I usually stay away from those that do.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Actually it isn't a half off sale, His $99 spells were $49 before the "sale" started

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

This seems not surprising at all...

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

every time i read fast/reallyfast/best/working/real/most/super/love/ etc .... voodospells on a seller's name my scam sensors send warning signals, still have not find one of these sites to be genuine

If someone buys from them, can you please share their Paypal email?

- - - Updated - - -

I see some spells rather expensive, before handling your money to this person (whoever is behind this account) at least try to talk to her or him, the shop was opened on May 22, 2014, i am afraid it is another case of name change, all i could find about him was his limited Etsy description:

About

Hello everyone, this is Aztec and I'm a native of New Orleans and I have been practicing Voodoo and African voodoo for almost 25 years. I decided to open a shop on Etsy because I love to help people in anyway I can. I stick by all of my clients until the work is complete, I am available to all clients 24/7 day or night 365 days a year. So if your having a problem or issue and want a new friend that's going to get you the results no matter how BIG or small your problem or situation is then come see me and together we will make a difference in you or someone else's Life.[ Also have jewelry that is not posted but you can always request to see. And I do offer custom made spells.]
    - - - Updated - - -

lol, look at this listing

http://www.etsy.com/listing/19957891...home_active_23

he is using fake and deceiving pictures, this is as fake as it comes, donate your $200 to a good cause or use it to pay a gym membership!

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I may contact his customers who left reviews to try to find out more information about him. He seems sketchy to me too which is why I haven't jumped the gun to purchase anything from him lol.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

sometimes they create accounts to leave reviews for themselves on Etsy

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I got an email today saying that this seller started following me on easy when I have never contacted them before. Are they able to track people down from this forum? because I've only purchased one spell on etsy and it wasn't from this caster.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I get random follows on Etsy too. I think one way they find you is through types of items/shops you favorited, or you favorited something from an affiliated shop.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Dreamer, I was getting a little worried. I did comment on something in someone's shop.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Etsy seller Fastvoodoospells / AztecsBlackVoodoo

Name already changed to AztecsBlackVoodoo

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JennyC View Post
    I got an email today saying that this seller started following me on easy when I have never contacted them before. Are they able to track people down from this forum? because I've only purchased one spell on etsy and it wasn't from this caster.
    I don't believe so, but just like Facebook, these sites have algorithms, where if you visit a page and are on it long enough, similar pages along the same vein like readers, crystal sellers, or spellcasters will show up. Just visiting someone's page will give you similar suggestions to like and/or follow, as well as marking it as a favorite. I've gotten spam email from a reader, who I've never even seen before.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Do NOT buy from this guy if he sets up shop anywhere else (his Etsy shop was shut down, thankfully). I sent him a query about a love spell to attract someone, he said I needed to open up sexually and get a sexual spell first, and in order to make the sexual spell work, I'd have to get a personal toy from him and discuss the experience with him on the phone.

So.

NO.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by readerseeker View Post
    Do NOT buy from this guy if he sets up shop anywhere else (his Etsy shop was shut down, thankfully). I sent him a query about a love spell to attract someone, he said I needed to open up sexually and get a sexual spell first, and in order to make the sexual spell work, I'd have to get a personal toy from him and discuss the experience with him on the phone.

So.

NO.
    Wow...just wow.....dudes a creep

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I would have reported that convo so fast...Good thing he was shut down. Of course, surely he's on Bonanza :(

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by readerseeker View Post

So.

NO.
    LOL! O.M.G. That's crazy town!

He is still on Etsy - https://www.etsy.com/nz/people/fastvoodoospells - albeit with no listings but he does have 580 followers.

This person says he stole their listings: http://lilithslairsstudio.blogspot.c...1_archive.html (search on the page for 'Voodoo') ... and I've just seen there are a couple of threads about her so am about to go and read them.

+ Reply to Thread