This scam posted its fake testimonial the forum with IP from the UK, but i would not be surprised if it is located in Africa, postig as a warning

Quote Originally Posted by ANNOYMOUS View Post
He has helped me alot in my bad time i had bad marriage and money problem this great men solved everything he was the answer for all your worries .

I want to give a special thanks to the prophet that helped me get ride of all my problems . early last year 2013 when i was broken , feeling very helpless and depressed , i decided to look the website for a legitimate spell caster but was fooled by 2 fake spell casters who took alot of money from me and left me penny less an in debt . But one day i came across a testimony in which a lady was testifying of how this prophet helped her got her problem solved i was able to contact this DR VOVOLA and he helped me put everything in order to get my life & happiness back as i always wanted. this man is great if you have any problem email him on this address vovolaspellcast@yahoo.com if you are out there passing through any of this problems listed below:

1) If you want your ex back.
(2) if you always have bad dreams.
(3) You want to be promoted in your office.
(4) You want women/men to run after you.
(5) If you want a child.
(6) You want to be rich.
(7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
(8) If you need financial assistance.
(9) Divorce Spell

you can contact him via: website: http://vovolaspellcast-com.webs.com/