Offers Reading Services
Yes
Attachments
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Isabella Phillips - www.californiapsychichelp.com

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Isabella Phillips - www.californiapsychichelp.com

Has anyone had any experience with Isabella Phillips of californiapsychichelp.com? I've read she also goes by the name Samantha Phillips as well. Based in LA. Haven't found any negative reviews and her home address is posted on various sites online.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Isabella Phillips

Hi all. Just wanted to provide an update with my experience with her.

Isabella is associated with Tuesday Phillips (she is her daughter) who has gone by a few different names in her career. Tuesday has a thread on this board with some very negative reviews and she's also on ripoff report as well. I wasn't able to find ANY reviews of Isabella online - her names turn up no results (also goes by Samantha Phillips, Samantha Williams, Isabella Phillips and Bella, to name a few).

Isabella took on my case after consulting my spirit guides who said my situation was able to be fixed with her help. She told me it would be a three month case and it would cost me $450 a month. A couple weeks into my case I told her I had received a separate tarot card reading which basically went along with her predictions on my case. I've actually had two other readings since starting work with her, all of them giving a positive possible outcome to my situation, but I never told her about them. When I told her about this particular one she immediately shut down and has refused to work on my case any further. She was very optimistic about my case and even after I had the other reading she told me everything was fine. One week after I had the reading I told her about it and then all of a sudden there was too much negative energy in the case from the other reader and she could no longer continue. Funny how she never picked up on this negative energy before hand since other readers had been looking into my situation.

While she was very sweet with me during my time with her, I have determined she is a fake. Based on her business relationship with her mother, lack of proof of her actually doing any rituals, and absolutely no feedback on her online, I don't believe her to be legitimate. She had stated that their coven is 80 miles north of LA and they go every night. I'm sorry, but that doesn't sound right. There are a few other instances which had me feeling skeptical about her authenticity which I'd be happy to discuss with you over PM. Isabella had me meditating on a nightly basis and sometimes failed to remember what she had previously told me and have contradicting responses to some of the same questions I would ask her when we would talk. We had also scheduled to meditate together about three times, all of which she failed to remember anything about. Unfortunately it's unlikely that I'll get any of my money back, but I'm going to try and get a partial refund since she didn't complete my month of work. She also told me she's never failed a case, which based on some of the reading I've done on these boards is a red flag.

While she didn't do anything blatent to make me believe she was scamming me, something in my gut told me she is, and her response to me receiving a simple reading has been nothing less than ridiculous. I would understand if multiple people were casting spells towards the same situation, but it doesn't seem like a simple reading would completely mess things up, especially when the readings all had optimistic outcomes similar to what she originally told me.

Be wary of Isabella if you seek her assistance. She might indeed be able to help you, but my gut feeling about her and the way she handled my case has led me to believe she's not legitimate. She's also very, very expensive.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like you trusted your gut and had a lucky escape

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Also sounds like an easy read on a scam. $450 per month for 3 months is a dead giveaway.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Isabella Phillips - www.californiapsychichelp.com

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I am working with her right now as it has been about 2 weeks so far, I will give an update and report as soon as I am done working with her to see whether she is the real deal or just another scam artist

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

So let me get this right. You started using her 2 weeks ago and you joined the forum a few days later? And based on the thread, she a big time scam. Hmmmm............

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dazniko View Post
    Hi all. Just wanted to provide an update with my experience with her.

Isabella is associated with Tuesday Phillips (she is her daughter) who has gone by a few different names in her career. Tuesday has a thread on this board with some very negative reviews and she's also on ripoff report as well. I wasn't able to find ANY reviews of Isabella online - her names turn up no results (also goes by Samantha Phillips, Samantha Williams, Isabella Phillips and Bella, to name a few).
    Name changing is a deep, dark red flag IMO.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi, im working with her now. Have been for 8 months now. I did see a few changes happening, and she has been very accomodating with payments.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FALSEREVEW.jpg  

Last edited by Hope; 09-24-2015 at 03:01 AM. Reason: warning added

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I do not understand your last post SS, this was your intro message couple months ago

Quote Originally Posted by ss93 View Post
    Hi, Just wondering who to believe and who to not believe. I am not sure whether or not mine is authentic or not. There are times when Im thinking there is no way that she can lie considering the situation, and at other times I feel like I hear the same thing over and over again with no results.

Bellphillips

Hi my name is Isabella Phillips, aka Samantha Phillips - I'm responding to this form in regards to my business and myself. I know exactly who it is that started this form and discussion and I clearly stated to him from the get go that if there was a mistake made on his part I would no longer be able to help him. He clearly understood this and then went ahead and made the mistake. All of this is clearly stated on my terms of service page. The rules are stated on the procedural agreement page on my website. This particular client knew this, still hired me, made the mistake, and then is blaming me for not wanting to work with him anymore. Just because I refused to help you, Does not make me a scam. When you Don't follow my rules I will not work with you. The psychic scammers out there that really do take advantage of innocent people are the ones that constantly want more money from the client. That is not the case here. I refused to take on anymore or be a part of his clients life because I did not see the end result would be good for either him nor myself. If honesty is a crime then I am guilty. Otherwise I seen no reason to continue working together if there was an interference caused by mistake that you make. Feel free to read thru the website and look at the rules and the terms of service pages. I'm also upfront about what I charge and I do not come at you with different prices. So if the person that started this form knew The rules and then went against them and made a mistake knowing it could cost or jeopardize the work I was doing for him then he is at fault not me! I hope I've explained myself to the best of my ability and I hope that future clients understand that rules are made, not to be broken, but to be followed. It's in black-and-white on my website that if you break a rule then we do not work together. I DONT SELL LIES! I'm also clear with my clients and state on my website that my name legally is Samantha Phillips not Isabella Phillips. Many people out there have legal names they do not like and do not use and go by other names or nicknames. My name happens to be the one I was baptized with which is Isabella. I do not hide the fact that my legal name is Samantha but when you go over 20+ years being called Isabella and then for business purposes change back to your legal name it's a little bit tough so legally if anyone asks my name is Samantha Phillips and I have nothing to hide about that! Spiritually my name is Isabella Phillips and I also am not ashamed about that! And the only reason I ever went by the last name Williams was due to the fact I was married once before and change my last name to accommodate my marriage.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

looks like Isabella Phillips found this forum, i approved her explanation, no comments ....

- - - Updated - - -

and the website www.californiapsychichelp.com is suspended, what happened? didn't pay the bill or working on a new one ?

http://www.californiawitch.com/cgi-sys/suspendedpage.cgi

i was just trying to read the "rules"

Bellphillips

My website was and is still under construction and is now live to view. Please feel free to take a look at the rules and also the terms of service page at Californiapsychichelp.com

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm not here to share my details about my case, but I do have a couple of things to write about Isabella. She has been nothing but honest with me. She is more of a friend to me than my "friends" are. Ive been working with her for a long time, and although the road so far was extremely bumpy, she never left my side. She is extremely patient, kind, and beautiful on the inside and out. I meet with her once a week, and talk to her on the phone every day except the weekends, although there were times when she dedicated her days off to hear me out, and talk with me. She welcomed me into her home numerous times. If she was a fake, why would she open up her home, her family, talk with you every day, share stories with you, and even be such a great part of your life? Her website was down a couple of days ago, because she is currently making a new and improved one. The last website was outdated. It is very easy to criticize someone and judge them based off of reviews on the internet. I am almost positive that most of these negative reviews come from people whose case either wasn't expected, or they broke one or more of Isabella's rules. Having multiple names bothers you? You dont have nicknames? She has two names, it really is not the end of the world. It's easy to quickly say that someone is fake because you dont see results right away, but good things never come easy. There were so many times so far that I almost lost hope because things were not going as planned and it seemed like the work being done was not working, but if Isabella says there is nothing to worry about there is nothing to worry about. Regarding payments, there were a few times that I had to pay extra, but that was for damage control that I myself have caused. It was not her fault, it was mine. Yes it was expensive, but being the nice and caring person that she is, she would say 'we will figure it out, I want you to be happy and trust me, money should not be reason you dont get what you want" I was able to make payments whenever I could and how much I could. She never pressured me with money. Only the fakes would constantly demand money and keep pressuring you about it. They would also tell you that things can happen overnight. No, Isabella always told me that no one can predict when something can happen. She can make things happen, and the universe will decide when it will happen. So for those of you who really want to find someone who is honest, beautiful, caring, and gets the job done..it is Isabella.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

LOL! Shill city!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

why do they try to play games with the forum? this shill game is way too old!

Unregistered

hello
    I worked with Isabella, for appromately 3 months. Kept the rules, but then she stopped.she claimed she has been in hospital for 3 days. This was in February 2015. Since then no response from emails or messages left on her answer phone. Saw no positive results, kept the her house rules......but felt let down. She seems very nice and positive on the phone. So I don't know why she stopped.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

and she continues trying to join the forum and make excuses, account was not approved

Quote Originally Posted by california w View Post
    Hello everyone i am a witch I've been in practice since 1986 my website is down and being reconstructed and revamped for a couple of different reasons due to Google changing its rules about mobile friendly website and a year and a half ago I was hacked and my website had some mel where on it from what I was told. Because of this I had to rebuild an entirely new website same domain name thank God I cloud be saved my domain name.I've joined this website in hopes to read everyone's complaints so I can help provide better services to my clients. And to give a better understanding to everyone here and who is wondering about witchcraft spell casting and psychics. I'd like to talk about the truth. Which I do believe will take more than just one introduction. First of all I don't wish to claim that I have miracle powers that will help you overnight. I'd like to clear up some misunderstandings about witchcraft spell casting and psychics. Basically psychics reading are short lived the real ones that it is. I do agree there is a lots of scams out there and it's extremely difficult to find someone real but in my opinion psychic readings are for entertaining purposes or to enlighten you about your present circumstances and possibly some future events. The reason why I say this is because you control your life your destiny only you can decide what's going to happen no one can control your life for you or someone else's life for that matter. So if I was to predict the future understand you can change it anytime you choose. Spell casting in witchcraft is very real and yes it is extremely true lots of scams as well. But you have to understand if you don't have faith and believe and make necessary changes to yourself with the way you think and feel meaning if you're too depressed and desperate please do not contact a psychic in that state of mind especially anyone in this type of field you should contact a therapist or talk to your doctor. If your this emotional and desperate. You will not get the outcome you desire. Instead your making yourself vulnerable to the scammers. Let me try to explain briefly when you're desperate and depressed you want to believe so badly that there's someone out there that can cast a spell or do something and make everything okay. It's simply not true spellcasting is about energy your intention your thoughts your feelings. You need to be extremely cautious about what you're thinking and what you feel and when you're desperate and depressed that is very hard to do so therefore what I'm trying to say it's not going to work for you or for anyone. If you're depressed a spellcaster or psychic should not be your form of action you really need to heal and give it some time before you seek any type of help like this. My advice is to seek out therapy first. Once you've healed and you're in your right frame of mind and you're emotionally stable again. You'll be able to make better decisions. But please realize that when we feel depressed panicked and desperate nothing and I mean nothing good can come of this!! Please take the time and heal and seek therapy before contacting any type of psychic or spellcaster because they are way too many scammers out there! And there all to willing to rob you blind!!! Im truly sorry but it's the truth. I'm very passionate about my work I also want to raise awareness to the public on what to look for with spell caster's, psychics, witchcraft practitioners, so they know what to look for and maybe hopefully together we can clear out the scammers for good... With that being said I'm sorry that my introduction was so long I do apologize. I'd like to help people to know the truth and what to watch out for if my message is approved my mission will be to raise awareness. I will definitely talk about my experiences with clients that I've had success with and clients that I had failures with yes I have had failures I'm not ashamed to admit that because with my failures I have learned! And I would love to share my stories with you

ps. I'm not going to share with you my website or my name because my goal here on this website is to help raise awareness!!!
    So I hope I can be some assistance to people on this site. I hope I can help you filter out the scammers/Legitimate witchcraft spell caster's psychics.

blessed be

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow!! Thanks Ms. Phillips for the heads up on your business. As my good old grandma would say, " Quiet waters runneth deep"..

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Blessed be? You are kidding? She tried to troll this site on numerous occasions. She's a freak!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I couldn't agree with you more joey, And blatantly so..

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

It's amazing how much nerve people like her have to continually attempt to enter this forum.

NO LONGER

Isabella Phillips is the Daughter of Tuesday Phillips. Yes, they both appear very sweet. They are family. Be wary if you seek assistance. As a victim of Tuesday, Vivian, www.californiawitch.com, www.Californiapsychichelp.com, Tuesday Phillips, Vivian Love Specialist, Love Consultant, Adviser, etc. Phillips psychic campaigns are FAKE pretentious SCAMMERs, HEARTLESS, SELFISH Los Angeles California Psychics, I am writing this review. This psychic ingratiated herself into nearly every aspect of my life, especially my bank account. Under the guise that we had to talk in person, I had visited this woman at one of their businesses located at 570 So. Van Ness Ave., Los Angeles, CA countless times. I thought she was genuine and truly worthy of trust. I was wrong. Gullible, this psychic used my vulnerabilities of self-doubt against me. Psychic readings, which is what I refer to in regards to Tuesday Phillips encounter with "spirit guides," which in turn resulted in all bad reviews. Desperate to keep a job, believed she could remove negative energy. Tuesday Phillips [Dolly Phillips] told me she could. I fell hard for the manufactured lies and was stupid enough to pay thousands and thousands of dollars to a lair. Heartless and inept, Phillips hired a "criminal attorney" when I asked for a least some of my money back. Although she claims that her work is guaranteed, nothing could be farther from the truth. As a so-called high priestess witch, yes I would certainly say that is true. Not only did she create a pin doll to enact spells against me, now that she has been found out, but is set on destroying me. Why? Because she is heartless and cruel without regard for anyone other than herself. At the time in 2016, when the manufactured lies became crystal clear, I was shattered and this woman could not show evidence of any one of her endless money chain campaigns.

+ Reply to Thread