Offers Reading Services
Yes
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Barbatos www.blackmagicspells.co.uk Scam

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Barbatos www.blackmagicspells.co.uk Scam

Hi everybody.

just a friendly warning ..Never make use of this guy.Made promises and never came true.At first he was all friendly but then he turned ugly(swearing) when I questioned his work..

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Scam

It's sad that all these scammers are popping up like mushrooms, it seems that the list never ends. Anyway, thanks for letting us know and I'm sorry you got scammed :(.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Barbatos www.blackmagicspells.co.uk Scam

This page is run by the same scammer who runs multiple pages, Arabella, Andrew and Andrea, Bellatrix, and many more, we have topics on all of them

http://www.spsreviewforum.com/thread...d-to-Bellatrix
    http://www.spsreviewforum.com/thread...ovespell-co-uk
    http://www.spsreviewforum.com/thread...vespells-co-uk
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Unregistered

I wanted to find out did he tell anyone the spell did not work so you must use a spiritual counsellor

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I wanted to find out did he tell anyone the spell did not work so you must use a spiritual counsellor
    Told me I must contact High Priestess Alexandra for a cleansing because I had a bad aura and the spell could come back to harm me. The cost for that was $11.97 per month. I suppose that was forever. I didn't fall for it.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi, I have purchased a love spell from "Barbatos" and haven't had any results whatsoever at all, it's been 6 weeks now. I should've known when I questioned him after the first consultation and he returned my email very negatively that I shouldn't have work with him, but after studying his website it seemed so convincing that his spells "DO NOT FAIL" and "BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR, YOU WILL GET IT". After the spell I emailed him to have an update and everything went well, of course pfff. The next time I emailed him, he was extremely rude and swore in the email. I then purchased a reading to have insight into what is going to happen, of course everything was good and he was cordial. Then I purchased another reading about 2 weeks later and all of a sudden the girl I had a spell done on is "seeing someone but he was in the picture previously" and I should purchase a "break-up" spell. I was pissed and knew right away that he is BS, I emailed back saying why would I need to purchase another spell when my love spell will "knock her into submission" and he agreed when I said I should just wait for it to manifest. You be the judge......
    Last edited by Daveyboy; 06-13-2015 at 01:50 AM. Reason: spelling error

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

@Daveyboy, I am sorry you had this experience. You have definitely been scammed. Thank you for sharing this with us. Scammers and frauds will use many methods to scam someone. Some of the methods used will be really insidious while others are blatant but when we want something so much we may not see the obvious lies right in front of us. For this one, this scammer used an obvious scam but apparently counts on the vulnrabilies of those seeking assistance to believe the lies. Just for your future information, anyone who promises you that his/her spells "do not fail" is a fraud/scammer. Also, spellwork cannot bring "someone into submission". Then this scammer moved on to the classic phase 2, and changed what he saw and so now you needed to spend more money on another spell to combat this. Classic crap but bravo to you for not being sucked in because so many have and bought spell after spell in the maze of false spells. You can be pretty certain that this person probably did not do any work for you at all. I would encourage you to read through this forum and read the threads specifically regarding spellwork as opposed to a particular practitioner. There are many on this forum who actually do their own spells and are very knowledgeable. Also as you read through many threads you will be alerted to some of the ploys scammers use to entice you making it a little easier to spot them but some are quite adept at deception. Putting all this information together, you will find what may or may not be possible with spellwork. Good luck to you and thanks again for sharing this.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Prettyabby21 View Post
    @Daveyboy, I am sorry you had this experience. You have definitely been scammed. Thank you for sharing this with us. Scammers and frauds will use many methods to scam someone. Some of the methods used will be really insidious while others are blatant but when we want something so much we may not see the obvious lies right in front of us. For this one, this scammer used an obvious scam but apparently counts on the vulnrabilies of those seeking assistance to believe the lies. Just for your future information, anyone who promises you that his/her spells "do not fail" is a fraud/scammer. Also, spellwork cannot bring "someone into submission". Then this scammer moved on to the classic phase 2, and changed what he saw and so now you needed to spend more money on another spell to combat this. Classic crap but bravo to you for not being sucked in because so many have and bought spell after spell in the maze of false spells. You can be pretty certain that this person probably did not do any work for you at all. I would encourage you to read through this forum and read the threads specifically regarding spellwork as opposed to a particular practitioner. There are many on this forum who actually do their own spells and are very knowledgeable. Also as you read through many threads you will be alerted to some of the ploys scammers use to entice you making it a little easier to spot them but some are quite adept at deception. Putting all this information together, you will find what may or may not be possible with spellwork. Good luck to you and thanks again for sharing this.
    @PrettyAbby, thank you for that and you're very welcome for me sharing this.....the last thing I want is for someone else to fall in his trap. I have wasted almost 3 months of my life hoping and waiting for something to manifest that was likely never even done like you said. Some couch potato playing with peoples hearts like it's a joke. How can these people sleep at night? . I wish I found this site a lot sooner.
    Last edited by Daveyboy; 06-13-2015 at 10:43 AM. Reason: add more info

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank for the warning Daveyboy. I was hovering around His site. You save me a ton of dough and a lot of heartache/headache. I wish and hope people will see this before they fall on his trap.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by scupid View Post
    Thank for the warning Daveyboy. I was hovering around His site. You save me a ton of dough and a lot of heartache/headache. I wish and hope people will see this before they fall on his trap.
    I'm so glad I could help. I have wasted 3 months of my life waiting and hoping for results that were just pipe dreams and I'm sick of it. I've decided to take life into my own hands and just take a chance......I'm tired of living life in fear, sick of it.

As far as this site goes, I warn people to steer clear. DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS GUY, HE IS FAKE 100%

+ Reply to Thread