View Entry Info: Maya Tomee (Maja) Tarot Angel tarotangel@hotmail.com tarotparty-hrvatska.webs.com www.mayashealings.com

Category:
SpellCaster
WebSite
www.mayashealings.com
www.tarotparty-hrvatska.webs.com
www.spellworkandhealings.webs.com
Name
Maya Tomee (Maja) Voice Tarot - Tarot Angel
Email
mayatomee@gmail.com tarotangel@hotmail.com
Zagreb, Croatia
Offers Reading Services
Yes
Attachments
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Maya Tomee (Maja) Tarot Angel tarotangel@hotmail.com tarotparty-hrvatska.webs.com www.mayashealings.com

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Maya Tomee (Maja) Tarot Angel tarotangel@hotmail.com tarotparty-hrvatska.webs.com www.mayashealings.com

Ok... First of all i wish to say that i found someone who is REAL. I've talked to her met her and she showed me her books and all the work she's done on magic. She also gave me some things to do when i started off with her which made me feel things that i had never felt before. It is important that i have to put effort as well. She's not doing the whole thing by herself.

I know for a fact she's real and she also told me that magic almost never works like that, as in... abra katabra i cast the spell and behold the magic results in a few days. She said for this to happen someone has to be extremely trained and gifted.

My caster is the tarot girl, you can google her or find her on facebook as voice tarot. If you still have trouble finding her just send me a pm and i'll send you the details. However she's working with me now and two other customers and cannot take any more. But her reading skills are fantastic if you want to give her a try!

So i know for a fact that she is real and she has nothing to do with all the mojo bullcrap we're hearing that we will see the result. If you want more details about what i'm doing with her and what she's made me do and how i felt i would gladly share it :)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Maja - Tarot Angel tarotangel@hotmail.com tarotparty-hrvatska.webs.com

sorry i dont believe in you ...

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

okay people Debbie's reply came in seconds after i wrote the thread! i doubt she even read it!

Debbie if you are not a bot... just ask me whatever you wish to know and i will tell you... I don't believe in you is vague at best

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I am not interested at this time, but I'm sure others would like to hear of she does work out for you. Good Luck!

BTW--I agree spells do take time to manifest, but I have seen some get results when they are new to casting, so I do disagree with her remarks about that.

Also it doesn't matter how long a person has been trained to do magic. Magic needs time to manifest, so the couple of days is not true.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

@Kain, I do not understand something, are these two ladies: tarot girl and physicmistress related? do they work toogether?
    What about Guru Maharaji and Kimberly Irby? did you find out they were scammers or do you still think they are real?
    Just because someone answers your emails and spend time talking to you, it does not mean she is a real caster, that is basically what many scammers do for living : tell you what you want to hear, convince you they are the real deal, take your money and run ... never cast any spell.
    By the way, there are many scammers who are not from Nigeria.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

www.topix.com/member/profile/jstmeabroad

You may want to read this Kain1984.

[spoiler=Spoiler:29jezkpa]to all people whos spells didnt work.well,mine neither worked.( in this i dont include tarotangel@hotmail.com because she is real but after you read the rest you will understand why i cancelled my reiki healing with her) but do you know what worked???and is still working?? KARMA!!! i cant tell you my joy finding out there is a karma.you see my ex left me in debts that are so high that i will have to pay till rest of my life.he was then occasionaly seeing me saying he still loves me but he cant move on like this.at the same time he was seeing another woman,i didnt know about her as she didnt know about him.and something told her he is not honest with her,and she checked on him and found out about me.so she contacted me asking me things,i still had his emails so she found out he was cheating on her and left him same second!!!! i was in shock but now thinking on it,he left me in debts,i spent all my money on him,meanwhile he was spending his on all other girls.and after she told him she was cheating on him also he almost got a heart attack.and he came to talk to me about how awful person she is,even if i told him she is not awful,that he is scumbag in this case,he couldnt believe i am defending her.he thought i will agree with him and take him back?? now karma will teach him how to be a good man.everything i felt for him he was feeling for her,everything i was doing for him,he was doing for her,and everything he did to me,she did to him.he feels awful now,and i left him in his pain.i realized what a shit he is.my spells didnt work,but karma worked perfectly!!!! why do you want person back that left you? he/she obviously doesnt deserve you.i am so sorry for losing my money because of him and so sorry for losing my money for spells.but i feel good now,not because she left him,but because now he will experience what i have been thru because of him.yeah,karma is real,and it helps.so whatever they did to you,somebody will bring them pain also,and you will know about it (May 21, 2011 | post #214)[/spoiler:29jezkpa]

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Her user name appears to be tarotangel. She is offering tarot readings, reiki healing & curse removal. Curse removal can easily be done for oneself.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

alright i'm actually trying to help here so there's no need to attack me people.

I didn't say i saw results from anyone or i found the solution to all your problems. I said it is promising. The tarot girl is very helpful and she's shown me that and we talk daily and i've already had some progress with her or at least so i feel. I told you i can give you details about it.

Maggie perhaps you mean to say that the tarot girl is not a spell caster? in any case she only has good reviews.

This was my thing because she seemed to know what i was talking about. Again i don't say that that means she's real and not a scam. I'm saying there is some potential and i asked if anyone has any experience with her. Also yes, guru maharaji asked me for more money so i stopped answering him. i don't think he's real.

Anyway the tarot girl i'm working with is not a scam and i feel she's helping me a lot. Anyone want any details i'll be glad to share

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

uf! ok! just that debbie didn't give any intel as to why she said she didn't believe me.
    Anyway my intention is to help and exchange information, not start conflicts. I will check the sites you said maggie.

Again if anyone is interested in any details just ask me.

My apologies if my enthusiasm was premature. i will check the parts you are referring to maggie

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I do hope she will be good for you. What raised an eyebrow for me, so to speak, was you posted her email twice and seemed to be putting a maybe what I perceived as a too enthusiatic plug in for her, though I don't want to speak for Debbie or anyone else. It just had a similar ring to some scammers that make it on a site to betray. It sounds like that was not your intention, but you have to understand that so many of us have been deceived that it's hard to know who to trust to be telling the truth or not. We all want to find trustworthy casters and readers. It becomes like treading on a fine line to not be too skeptical, while trying to decipher who us telling the truth and attempting to lure. There are no bots--automatic responses on the site, though.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

@Kain1984 : weee yeah im a bot, im on AI mode on

if she does work for you, good for you then, but then again i feel skeptic with spellcaster that only provide email address.

and you said you can provide prove and can tell detail, why not share it all here instead of on pm, if you do want to convince other people i suggest you share it openly.

oh and btw scammer not determined whether they from Nigeria or not, its that scammed didnt matter where they from

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

i did contact her couple of months ago, she is expensive and said the cost is $600. way too much and maybe she good i dont know, but unless someone from here has any results I wasnt gonna pay that much.

sasha

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I saw a post about her on a blog. I looked at the blog to see if the guy ever posted after he say he could feel what she was doing...he just never came back to post a follow-up. He did say it was not a tipical love spell, he said she did something to change energy..

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

From what I have read she charges 600 dollars, just as Sasha claimed. Her work is slow going from what others have told me. From what I read people like her, but only one sucessful case. All the ones that flocked to her are 3, 4 and 5 months and still no results.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

on her website she said she has never failed "red flag" to me when thay say that...600.00 is a lot of money.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I did Kain him at one point. He did not feel she was a scammer, as she talked to him frequently and it sounded like really tried. That was the one from Facebook under voice tarot.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi every one

Well I'm working with tarotangel too. Her name is Maja. She's from Croatia.

Yes she is real but I have not experienced any results with her yet. I'm sleeping better and feel a lot calmer so I guess you could say I have had some positive impact. However mine is a love situation and no progress on that front.

I will keep every one posted on how everything goes, I think it's been five weeks, maybe four since I started working. She gave me some readings but how accurate they are ? I can't say. The readings are about my ex and we are not in contact so I don't know what's going with him hence can't vouch for the accuracy just yet.

She charges $600 for two months work and that includes two tarot readings. She does has a website of her own which I can't seem to find at the moment in my emails. It's got a mystic looking black and hot pink layout - just in case some one has already posted (I'm on my phone so havent checked out the links mentioned above). Anyways she works with reiki which is healings thru the palms of a reiki master. To be honest I haven't worked with reiki before but read online and seems like it does seem to work but in accordance with the universe. So you can't impose will and make something not meant for you happen. Atleast thats the impression I got. Feel free to object :) there is no magical component to this, just positive energy healings.

She doesn't work with more than three or four people at a time because she feels it drains her out. On her website she further describes how she heals. So sorry I can't find it at the moment but if I do I'll post it up or ask her again.

Any one else working with her please keep every one posted!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

How do you know she is in Croatia, did you send her money there?
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah I sent a western union order to Zagreb in Croatia. I know western union spells scam. But like I said I am saying she's real as in a real person. Results I don't know yet.

Again, I'm not advertising her till I see results but just adding on some feedback. I used to be up till 5 in the mornings and sometime not sleep for three times in a row. All due to stress and over thinking I'm guessing. That's a major change for me since she started. I sleep around midnights if not before and a lot more calmer, less negative thoughts etc. That's the only change I've noticed but a significant one.

Will keep everyone posted of anything else.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

reiki looks interesting. perhaps i should take up a course on that one day.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I trained in two types of Reiki which is great to heal and balance yourself especially energies and takes so much out of you. With Reiki 2 you can carry out reiki therapy on others. To be a Reiki Master is purely if you want to teach others but with Reiki 2 you can still use to heal others.

In my personal opinion Reiki is a gift and many can learn it and perform treatments but feel that you have to be a spiritual person and it comes naturally and the reiki is just techniques to help your gift. I have had reiki treatments from a couple who have learnt it and you can tell the difference did not feel anything. But with someone who was spiritual and performed reiki on me I could feel and see imagines and pictures and felt so fantastic afterwards.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

A friend of mine told me she spoke to someone and he found her nice but didn't get results.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Well I saw on a post where someone said they got results from her then they said she would not be taking more clients because the work is draining here energy. A received a message from another girl that said she contacted her and guess what she was still accepting clients at 600.00 each...I don't know what to think.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello, my name is Maja and I came here to show that I am not a scammer as some called me here. I am from Croatia, Europe and it seems some has mistaken me by scammers from Argentina and UK who are using my info obviously, so I would like to have that solved. Thank you!
    I never signed up or seen this forum until today, because my friend pointed me out to come here. Thank you!
    I only use websites listed under my facebook account Voice Tarot, and yes I worked for Oranum.com only, nowhere else, I do not want to be exposed as a scammer here when I am not!

First of all, I am NOT a spellcaster, second, sorry to break your rule.

If I was a scammer I would not be here now, so please take that as an option. Thank you.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi Again
    This is Kain1984. My apologies for not posting anything more about this thread but I wasn't following this topic closely and didn't have the chance to do so.

After two people saying the exact same story about Maja the research went on and on so as to try everything to prove that she's a scam stating the arguement that there are numerous similar email addresses.

The way i see it she gives contact information for skype(you can see and hear who she is), telephone, email and facebook.

This is A LOT more than most spellcasters give and this is what you should first step on. Conctacting her, not judge her before she even gets the chance to tell you how she can help you.

My story with her is also an interesting one. I will come out and say what i said to Maggie in a private message that Maja tried her best to help me but she failed. She's not a god that can always turn things
    around for you. But yes, she doesn't tell you that from the start neither does she state on her website that she has failed cases.

And for all i know i was her first failed case. The reason for that is fairly obvious as you need to have confidence and belief that the work she does will work for you. We all know the effect of doubts in magic. Now i realize how convenient that sounds for her but guess what. She gave me a refund. For my case she did give me a full refund because i did not get what i was promised (which was my girl back).

Note that she says nothing about refunds on her website. Now how good is that for her business? And the reason why is again: she needs you to NOT have any doubts at all in what she's doing for you in order to have the best possible result.

I am ready to provide contact details for anyone who wishes to know further details. I will not give my contact details publicly, neither will I do so for my personal story. I believe you all understand that. I will provide them in a personal message though.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

maybe she does now admit to having failed cases, but others can attest to this is a new admission on her part!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Please I know it's really long but read the whole post. She gave me a refund for my money for which i can provide proof.
    As i am telling you i HAVE worked with her. I am willing to give contact details so everyone can see exactly what i have done with her. If you contact both of us you will be able to see that we're not the same person. I am willing to provide all evidence needed to show that.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

@Kain, you come really strong advertising her and telling people to go to her, it is more damaging than anything else, I will let your opinions in this forum, and every member will make its own decisions, we do not endorse or allow advertising in this forum. Posts with strong advertising will be edited just to the facts.
    Thank you for your cooperation.
    Hope

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Again, 600 is a lot for most. I think ppl could see if she can get results before paying that much. I stick by that. Just because some paid her and can show proof....... did she get you results whether she tried or not? That's what it comes down to. Others know more about the cost of reiki healings, but from what I have been told in the states not that much.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Breaking any rules would instantly deem my arguements invalid and that's why i avoid doing so. If i did in any part it was not my intention to do so.

however i wish to say that in my opinion she should be removed from the scams forum as the way she treats her customers has nothing to do with how scammers do. And scamming implies that she robs people of their money which is not something she does.

In any case thank you listening and leaving the posts

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

OK, that is your opinion and you are entitled to it.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

@kain I thought you said you had spoken to her? How did he/she perform your reading was it by phone or email?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

yes. Sorry for my short response i just don't want it to be seen as if i'm trying to advertise. As already stated in the thread, her name is Maja and she's from Croatia. I had regular skype calls with her (approx 3-4 times/week). I'll be glad to answer any questions if that's ok with the site admins. All you have to do is email her and she'll give you her contact details. Her email is also stated on this thread. It's the very title in fact

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

She herself posted on here she is not accepting any more healings, only readings, so it seems better in myo to write her personally, if one is interested in a reading from her.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Kain1985 her website says she never fails so why did you get a refund? it's not adding up what you say based on the claims on her website. Maybe she should take that from her website because what i'm reading in your message is she failed and that is why you go a refund. No caster or healer can ever say the never fail very misleading...just a suggestion for her site.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I think in a way you and I are agreeing about that there is some misleading on her part. All I was attempting to point out is that you deserved your money back since it was a failed case. I'm glad you got it.

Hello, this is Maja, Tarotangel again.

I wanted to explain myself in a polite way. I did register to your site twice because I thought I can't post on here and I apologies for that but I am not a spellcaster neither a scammer and I was accused to be one on here in one of your threads.

I do reiki healings only (did until I was accused of being a scammer, because that made me lost my clients) and it is so much different from being a spellcaster. I helped a lot of people with my reiki healings and recently 2 of them didn't work and I gave 50% of refund to them by agreement. Still working to refund one more person.

So I wanted to say that I was not scamming anyone and I refunded 50% from what I asked for, never said I wouldn't, plus I am still here.
    I can't say that I give a 100% guarantee, but I can say that I am sincere, genuine and true and I really work hard to help people if they need me.

So I would appreciate if you could just remove me from scammers thread and put that thread somewhere else because it is not fair to me to be there when I am not a spellcaster neither a scammer, I believe I got my back with some people who believe in me and who saw and experienced what I do and that i am sincere and true.

Thank you.

Maja

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I am SO SO confused. Kain is stating tarotangel is a spell caster and tarotangel is stating she is not? Either way Kain seems to be promoting tarotangel because there are no other posts from kain and tarotangel if your work does work then give people on this forum free work or readings and we can prove you are real? Just a thought. I know of some people on here that could use free services.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pepper
    I am SO SO confused. Kain is stating tarotangel is a spell caster and tarotangel is stating she is not? Either way Kain seems to be promoting tarotangel because there are no other posts from kain and tarotangel if your work does work then give people on this forum free work or readings and we can prove you are real? Just a thought. I know of some people on here that could use free services.
    I agree with you, Kain was trying to help Maja and did more harm than good, he was so strong advertissing her that it made everyone think he was just another scammer.
    I personally have not worked with her, and I personally think her prices are way to high, I would not pay $600.00 for a Reiki healing, but to each its own.

Free readings, not a bad idea :-)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I paid 150.00 for what she is charging 600.00 dollars for and it works. So my advise is if you are seeking Reiki healing, find a Reiki master in your area that will do the work for a lot less. The person who did it for me even gave me a free necklace. I had tow other people I know use the same person I used and it worked for them also. i'm agreeing that 600.00 is an inflated price and almost criminal to charge that much.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

ty divineone. that is a great tip

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Dear All,

To share my past experience of Maja with all of you.
    Firstly, she is a real person. I did have a video chat with her before. But, she never offered spells, or i shall say that i never being told by her that she knows spell casting. She is offering tarot card reading and reiki healing.
    As for her personality, i choose to remain silent.
    For her tarot card reading, the timeframe given was out and yet to come to pass.
    And her love reiki healing is so pricey.
    And due to this, i tried to learn up reiki myself and thought that i can do the so-called Love Healing for myself.
    But, I was being told by the legit master reiki healer (who attuned me for free) that actually reiki is to help to heal illness and it does not heal relationships. According to him, we have to fix our own relationships without reiki. There is no energy for love healing.

so, my intention here is just to let you all aware that the actual usage of Reiki and do not waste your hard earned money on this Love Healing via Reiki where you should invest it in something which is more effective. But, the choice is still up to you. Thank you.

- - - Updated - - -

To add on, i was not being offered for a 50% refund...maybe due to i never asked for it? LOL...

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

thank you for sharing, i know a member of this forum who paid about $500.00 and never got results, this member never updated me if a refund was issued,

She seems to be a real person but she spends way too much time in the scammers's forums, you do not need to pay hundred's of dollars for Reiki healings, we had a topic about it and few members here who have studied Reiki gave their inputs:

http://www.spsreviewforum.com/thread...iki-Attunement

She had some customers defending her strongly in this forum (and in topix) and it was extremely suspicious the way things get heated and the personal attacks when someone criticized her .....

- - - Updated - - -

paying hundreds for reiki healing may be just another waste, just like paying for LOA manifestations, (my personal opinion, please correct me if I am wrong)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Dear HOPE,
    i totally agreed with you...Its too pricey for the reiki love healing and moreover no results at all....and the most important thing is that Reiki is being used to heal illness, i have been attuned to level 2 for free and the master even sent me reiki healing whenever i was sick or not feeling well FOR FREE.... So, my intention here is to create the awareness of the true & usage of Reiki Healing, no other personal attacks nor criticism here.

Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

BTw Hope, is there anywhere over here is sharing the efficient methods for LOA manifestations?
    Thanks

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

http://spellworkandhealings.webs.com/

Now I have checked her site, this one so far I like. Has anyone heard of her or used her before?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: http://spellworkandhealings.webs.com/

are you talking about Maja Tarot Angel? she used to spend many hours in Topix trying to get clients, looks like she has changed her page, she had a facebook account named Voice Tarot.

Based on what members shared with me about her few years ago, she is a real person, some have seen her in skype, but just a young girl who thinks she knows everything and tries to make it look like she has more experience than she actually has, spends too much time on the forums where scammers advertise, she was a regular in Topix

http://www.spsreviewforum.com/thread...ht=Voice+Tarot

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Maya Tomee

Does any one have any experience with her?
    I have had 2 readings with her and i loved them.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Maya Tomee

Hope, would you be able to look into this?
    She is a real person, I have talked to her over video Skype.

+ Reply to Thread