Yes
Attachments
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Andy Braden Etsy AndysRootWorkSpells www.realresultsbyandy.com
      Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Andy Braden Etsy AndysRootWorkSpells www.realresultsbyandy.com

Normally, I am skeptical of etsy sellars, but this one I am considering. I've email him, and he does send pictures of his work. Has anyone used him? He was on ebay before moving to etsy.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Re: andy braden on etsy

Pardon my french but this guy is a fcking d*ck and an arsehole (not the words I wanted to use tbh)! Seriously he's as rude as this other psychic dude Auger that zee had trouble with..I went for a reading, got my money back in the end but he had me *blank staring* at my computer..seriously some readers don't have a shred of professionalism.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I have contacted two etsy members previously asking them if they have gotten any results from him, both have said that he is very kind and responsive but it's been three months and they haven't seen any progress. The fact that he was on ebay before (where 90% of the casters were fakes) is also a bit suspicious...

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Thanks guys. I messaged a few members myself. I'm still waiting for a reply. I probably won't be using him.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the feedback. I was interested in his services, but rudeness and no results is a big no no.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cruedangel View Post
      Thanks guys. I messaged a few members myself. I'm still waiting for a reply. I probably won't be using him.
      I have contacted many etsy members on different male spell casters, 2-3 members said that the only ones in etsy that they have gotten results from after trying many are: MagixMysteries (Nikolas) and the guy who owns FastVoodoo spells https://www.etsy.com/shop/FastVoodooSpells/ I haven't tried them personally but they look legit and serious of their craft.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Thanks, I will check them out after I get off.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cheekaboo View Post
      Pardon my french but this guy is a fcking d*ck and an arsehole (not the words I wanted to use tbh)! Seriously he's as rude as this other psychic dude Auger that zee had trouble with..I went for a reading, got my money back in the end but he had me *blank staring* at my computer..seriously some readers don't have a shred of professionalism.
      I agree avoid him like the plague, A good friend of mine bought a spell from him when he was still on eBay and he was nice at first but as soon as she couldn't open a PayPal case seriously the day after he turned around and said it was all her fault that the spell didn't work cause she wasn't "believing enough" and he never answered another message after that

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

This is just my humble personal opinion: I am very suspicious of FastVoodooSpells because as I read through the listings, the wording feels very similar to that of listings from a known scammer VenusSpells (http://www.spsreviewforum.com/thread...us-Spells-Etsy). I bought from VenusSpells before they were exposed as a fraud. Their shop is now deleted, so I cannot bring the listings up to compare, but this is what my memory and my intuition tells me. Also, the timing is suspicious- FastVoodoo shop was opened in late May, when the email exposing VenusSpells as a scamming duo was sent to everyone and they shut down the old shop.

Of course, anyone is welcome to try FastVoodooSpells. Just sharing my thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by Marinacy View Post
      I have contacted many etsy members on different male spell casters, 2-3 members said that the only ones in etsy that they have gotten results from after trying many are: MagixMysteries (Nikolas) and the guy who owns FastVoodoo spells https://www.etsy.com/shop/FastVoodooSpells/ I haven't tried them personally but they look legit and serious of their craft.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Sorry to hear that dreamer, And you can bring up the listing for the spell you bought just go to "Purchases and Reviews" find the spell you bought from VenusSpells so if he has a similar spell you can compare them, And maybe we should move the discussion about FastVoodooSpells to it's own topic since this one is for Andy braden

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I ordered two spells from him around 4 months ago. No results + he was rude when I asked him to consider a recast and proposed to buy another service. A big NO

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

He is very rude, tried to pull up the message he sent me but I can't locate it urgh..he did leave a nice message when he refunded by paypal just noticed it now..

He's details are different on paypal:

David Johnson
      datvegasboi@gmail.com

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I agree with you as, When I saw no results after 4-6 months I contacted him and he said well I can do more and wanted a large amount of money. I have already forked over 80.00, I find a lot of them on bonanza.com and etsy.com will tell you what you want then when no results they say oh I can help you but here's the amount. I have tried so many it's crazy. So, now I have stopped all together buying until I hear some actual results from others on this forum. I am afraid to ask for a refund as who knows they may send bad karma/Vibes my way.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I ordered his Full Moon spells he cast 2 of them and a Reading from Andy Braden. I had spell done for Health with mother and a money spell since I lost my Job. After about 3 weeks in August I saw results. My mother stopped drinking. I got 3 small settlement checks in the mail that I forgot about. It was enough to cover bills and pay my premium for insurance. Also my stamp business on Ebay has really picked up. Maybe it depends on the circumstances of your situation. He told me up front the want guarantee that it works but will work until I see results. Also He sent me 3 photos of White tall candle and 2 green money candles. The report was accurate about an unexpected surprise from the money spell. Andy also gives advice for spells as he told me to forget about them or take your mind off of the spells which helped. I want to get a Love Binding from him but afraid he might yell or tell me to move on since its been a year since I have heard from my ex.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hotboyron View Post
      I ordered his Full Moon spells he cast 2 of them and a Reading from Andy Braden. I had spell done for Health with mother and a money spell since I lost my Job. After about 3 weeks in August I saw results. My mother stopped drinking. I got 3 small settlement checks in the mail that I forgot about. It was enough to cover bills and pay my premium for insurance. Also my stamp business on Ebay has really picked up. Maybe it depends on the circumstances of your situation. He told me up front the want guarantee that it works but will work until I see results. Also He sent me 3 photos of White tall candle and 2 green money candles. The report was accurate about an unexpected surprise from the money spell. Andy also gives advice for spells as he told me to forget about them or take your mind off of the spells which helped. I want to get a Love Binding from him but afraid he might yell or tell me to move on since its been a year since I have heard from my ex.
      Another scam advertising run run run

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Re: Andy Braden Etsy AndysRootWorkSpells

Scam who you? I left feedback for the item for full moons spells.
      Last edited by Hope; 10-08-2014 at 01:22 PM. Reason: removed offensive comments about forum members

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Scam who you? I left feedback for the item for full moons spells. Looking at your other forum posts (moses777) I would guess you have to put another Hoodoo worker scaring away potential clients or another worker on Etsy.

- - - Updated - - -

I just read in-depth of other post you responded to. I suspect you to be Grey Magick spell who has 3 Etsy shops!
      Dear I am here on this site for years and I saw u came in and directly started giving positive comments on this one. in your introduction you stated you are looking for genuine caster so if you had one then why that introduction? No one comes to this forum to tell others of their success. So again I will call it a scam scam scam

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Hotboyron..... You are digging yourself deeply here. You're the ONLY one whom has a positive experience with this scammer. Hmmm.....

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Scam who you? I left feedback for the item for full moons spells. Looking at your other forum posts (moses777) I would guess you have to put another Hoodoo worker scaring away potential clients or another worker on Etsy.

- - - Updated - - -

I just read in-depth of other post you responded to. I suspect you to be Grey Magick spell who has 3 Etsy shops!
      Scaring away potential clients, your doing that yourself. Moses has been on the forum 2 years, you've been here two weeks.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Please reflect on what you shared and mentioned. Don't start pointing fingers, our comments are based on what you shared and commented. Your introduction and positive comments don't even tally. Just drawing attention to yourself

- - - Updated - - -

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

@Hotboyron, how come your location indicates you are from the same state as Andy Braden? You location and comments seem very suspicious.

Just incase you don't know, let me remind you of the rules here: NO shills and NO scammers allowed!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Oh. I see this forum is for only bashful comments or positive
      comments. So post only dissatisfaction even if you did positive
      experience with them. This like rehab or therapy. If not then needed
      due to 1000s reviewer's on every psychic or spellcaster
      If you did your homework in reviews etsy members I am not the only
      person from same state. Definitely not a scam, Honey I gave my
      experience just like you did. Freedom of speech to express ones
      thoughts or comments get go either way. I though advertising was
      telling people to buy an item. Since I have a life let me get back to
      it. Enjoy disagreements and arguments over the internet from a
      computer. Supports keep supporting addiction 2 years? Your in deep

YOU MAD? BECAUSE MY THE SPELLS I BROUGHT FROM HIM WORK? AND YOUR DIDN'T? I AM SURE EVERYONE THAT YOU TALK ISH ABOUT ON HERE STATES FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSELY ONLY OR NO GUARANTEE .
      MANY OF YOU SAID THAT HE REJECTED HIS SERVICES OR REFUNDED THAT YOU? DON'T THEY HAVE THAT RIGHT AND YOU ARE STILL MAD?
      YOU MAD BECAUSE ANDY'S SPELLS ARE STILL SELLING?
      YOU MAD BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO MAKE FASLE STATEMENTS TO FEED YOUR EGO?
      KEEP BEING MAD! KEEP ENTERTAINING PEOPLE! BETTER THAN PAYING FOR NETFLIX
      I also notice negative comments about Heather WHITEMAGIC MOUNTAIN I USED HER TOO ALONG WITH MON AND RITA FROM BONANZA BUT DIDN'T GET ANGRY SINCE THEY TOLD THAT WOULD TRY THEIR BEST OR KEEP OPEN COMMUNCATION

- - - Updated - - -

Doing what to my self. Don't dish what you can't take because someone rejected to sell you anything according to you. You mad?

- - - Updated - - -

No Honey! I am the only one posted here as I am a supporter for people who help me like did and others I will defend when I see something wrong. Maybe you should climb out your in-secures. Believe me I am sure I want be the only that defends this caster

- - - Updated - - -

I can have more than 1 worker! second 2 years with destructive bashing on others? Thats deep you need help after 2 years I would have left it alone.

- - - Updated - - -

4 to 6 months then you ask for a refund? Why so long? JESUS YOU HAVE HAD MANY CASTERS MAYBE A REASON WHY IT DIDN'T WORK. HOW MANY $80 YOU FORKED OVER TOO OTHERS HUH? YES FOR YOUR OWN STOP PAYING IF ITS NOT WORKING

- - - Updated - - -

ACCORDING TO YOU ON RIP OFF REPORT.COM THE REASON WHY YOU ARE BASHING AND EVERYONE KNOWS ABOUT COMMENT MADE PUBLIC LIKE MYSELF AND OTHER REVIEWS OF THIS CASTER.
      YOU MAD BECAUSE HE REFUNDED YOUR MONEY? YOU MAD BECAUSE YOU WANTED A GENERAL READING? YOU MAD BECAUSE YOU WANT EVER FIND LOVE?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sun.shine View Post
      I ordered two spells from him around 4 months ago. No results + he was rude when I asked him to consider a recast and proposed to buy another service. A big NO
      ACCORDING TO YOU ? YOU ONLY BOUGHT A READING NOT ANY SPELLS NOT TRUE! COME ON NOW TELL THE TRUTH

ACCORDING TO YOU ON RIP OFF REPORT.COM THE REASON WHY YOU ARE BASHING AND EVERYONE KNOWS ABOUT COMMENT MADE PUBLIC LIKE MYSELF AND OTHER REVIEWS OF THIS CASTER.
      YOU MAD BECAUSE HE REFUNDED YOUR MONEY? YOU MAD BECAUSE YOU WANTED A GENERAL READING? YOU MAD BECAUSE YOU WANT EVER FIND LOVE?

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Dude, why are you yelling?

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Hotboy, I have to ask. What in the blue hell are you talking about and what scammer(s) are you protecting?
      i mean, you sealed your fate when you talk highly of Heather, a known scammer.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

No she is on Etsy also. How did I seal my fate . I did not bid on my life that the worked did you?

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

She is a known scammer. Yet, you defend her. I find it odd

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

BEG YOU PARTON my grammar in CAPS OR ! Not yelling just making Notice of point. I left a comment like everyone else and defend them like you did your comment. Why is that wrong? This is a public forum or open discussion? Why is that when 1 person has a good experience they make note of it its bad? Are you mad?

- - - Updated - - -

and the complaints are where? Other than here? So everyone that is a scam to you created and made 1000s of Positive feedback all a scam?

I ordered a Black magic desire wish spell for a House situation. 1 Obsession spell that worked partially for for a few weeks then stopped because of free Will. I didn't bash her or yell because it was me that agreed to buy it or try it with my free will.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Like you said this is a public forum and for open discussion......

We have our doubts as you are the only one with positive experience, we share our opinions.. The way you replied just made yourself more and more suspicious, adding on more casters which have been proven not to work and pin

The question for yourself... Are you mad? Before using caps and start yakking about everything

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Thats the only defense you have against me that I used CAPS? MY TONE OF WRITING?
      Let me be more and more suspicious I see venous spells and other mentioned in the forum but they are not suspicious right?
      I am finding this to be pointless thread. I admit myself being wrong to respond or engage in ignorance.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

That's not a defense. It's a doubt with your tone and everything you added on.

You are welcome to carry on and be more suspicious.. And if you said Braden works for you, good for you!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Bye. Goodnight Honey! Thanks for the show

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Actually, yes

- - - Updated - - -

BEG YOU PARTON my grammar in CAPS OR ! Not yelling just making Notice of point. I left a comment like everyone else and defend them like you did your comment. Why is that wrong? This is a public forum or open discussion? Why is that when 1 person has a good experience they make note of it its bad? Are you mad?

- - - Updated - - -

and the complaints are where? Other than here? So everyone that is a scam to you created and made 1000s of Positive feedback all a scam?

I ordered a Black magic desire wish spell for a House situation. 1 Obsession spell that worked partially for for a few weeks then stopped because of free Will. I didn't bash her or yell because it was me that agreed to buy it or try it with my free will.[

QUOTE=joeyt1969;119304]Actually, yes[/QUOTE]

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Wheres Hope..this dude is totally reacting how I suspected he would.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

You mad ? @ cheekaboo because someone refunded you and didn't want to read for you? You should have taken your refund and bought a piece of mind and not lose it. Get over it honey

- - - Updated - - -

You been on the site since 2011 bashing and stated your thoughts about what works and doesn't work? You need help

- - - Updated - - -

You just admitted dishonesty and exposed yourself as a Fraud! When and Where you suspected? Did have a prior experience? My advice to you is to adopt a Pet. Maybe a Bird, dog, cat or even a fish you can talk t it. They do have help hotlines if these are the only friends you have is online from a computer

Are you married to a computer? You must have wanted something bad from Andy Braden or whoever else other (2011)you disrespecting and when they said NO giving you your money back that broke your heart. Too Bad move on!

- - - Updated - - -

Need supporter? HONEY DON'T DISH OUT WHAT YOU CAN'T TAKE!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

"datvegasboi" + "hotboyron" = not a coincidence

Hotboyron...I'd say I'd hand you a shovel, but you're doing just fine without it.

I eagerly await your venomous retort

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

HA Doesn't make sense "datvegasboi" + "hotboyron" Whats that? Not from VEGAS You can read? Thanks for showing us how intelligent you you are
      Next can you tell me about what color the screen is or color of FONT? SIZE

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TreEdie View Post
      "datvegasboi" + "hotboyron" = not a coincidence

Hotboyron...I'd say I'd hand you a shovel, but you're doing just fine without it.

I eagerly await your venomous retort
      YOUR PROFILE PHOTO OF A RAT DOES IT JUSTICE! A RAT!

- - - Updated - - -

YOU SAID : To piggyback off what Dreamer & Hummingbird noted, you'll be able to see the prevailing themes within the threads...either they will show where there are blatant attempts to alter perceptions (either by the 'practitioners' themselves, or by confederates), or they will demonstrate a genuine difference in experiences and effectiveness that is not uncommon for any purchased service.

As long as you're honest and forthcoming, it should all come out in the wash."

- - - Updated - - -

TAKING TIME OUT OF YOUR LIFE. PLEASE KEEP THE SHOW COMING!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Ah, you didn't disappoint.....

As that is the info attached to this "practitioner's" paypal, it seems to be too much of a coincidence to not be a coincidence....perhaps it is you who is demonstrating how clever you are not. And that might have gone unnoticed, had your behavior not drawn a HUGE RED FLAG!

I see you are able to do your research trolling through the threads to find tidbits to suit your purpose...shows how desperate you are to prove your distorted point. You might do well to try a career as an attorney, as you can use your skills to identify, magnify, and twist words and facts to create an alternative version of reality.

What would you stand to gain by so vehemently defending a seller you have no ties to, thus alienating yourself from forum support in doing so?? Seems quite counter-productive if you are here to look for a 'genuine spell caster.'

If you're trying to drum up business, you didn't do anyone any favors. Anyone who might have thrown caution to the wind to try the service is long gone by now. Show's over, son... keep walking.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TreEdie View Post
      Ah, you didn't disappoint.....

As that is the info attached to this "practitioner's" paypal, it seems to be too much of a coincidence to not be a coincidence....perhaps it is you who is demonstrating how clever you are not. And that might have gone unnoticed, had your behavior not drawn a HUGE RED FLAG!

I see you are able to do your research trolling through the threads to find tidbits to suit your purpose...shows how desperate you are to prove your distorted point. You might do well to try a career as an attorney, as you can use your skills to identify, magnify, and twist words and facts to create an alternative version of reality.

What would you stand to gain by so vehemently defending a seller you have no ties to, thus alienating yourself from forum support in doing so?? Seems quite counter-productive if you are here to look for a 'genuine spell caster.'

If you're trying to drum up business, you didn't do anyone any favors. Anyone who might have thrown caution to the wind to try the service is long gone by now. Show's over, son... keep walking.
      You said too much of a COINCIDENCE, BEHAVIOR , UNNOTICED. WELL! CAUGHT YOUR SELF IN A LIE! ANOTHER FRAUD YOU ARE! YOU MUST HAVE BEEN A CLIENT OF THE SELLER TO KNOW ABOUT BEHAVIOR.

MAYBE YOU CAN FIND A PRACTITIONER THAT CAN TURN YOU BACK INTO PERSON INSTEAD OF A RAT?

Alternate Reality ? I THINK SOMEONE HAS BEING WATCHING TOO MUCH CHARMED OR SUPERNATURAL. TURN THE TV OFF LIKE I TURNED YOU OFF!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

hotboyron, I'd love to hear more about the work you had done with Andy. How long after the spells were cast did you see results? Did you get the work done on ebay or etsy? You mentioned ebay in your intro, that's why I ask. Do casters still use ebay? Did you communicate a lot with him beforehand? I know you mentioned he's great at advice. You also said you were nervous he'd "yell" at you about your ex if you requested a love binding spell. Why do you think he'd do that? It would be good to get more info since you had such great luck with him.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

He was on Ebay moved to Etsy some truth to what Metasurfer said. Yes if you search for yourself casters are still on ebay. I think they have to paid high fees is why so many life but they are still there. Yes I message people from feedback before buying but this with any item I get.
      I'm glad he didn't do the Binding. I take it a sign from the universe and events happen after to make decision not to Bind my ex and I.

Why I luck this seller so much to defend him? Caring person that responds back like a friend and willing to keep working until something happens. What I don't understand here that some people here said he refunded money because he did't want to provide service (noted on other cites) if thats the case then why so much bashing and hateful comments. People have the right to say NO if they don;t to sale to you.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

You mad ? @ cheekaboo because someone refunded you and didn't want to read for you? You should have taken your refund and bought a piece of mind and not lose it. Get over it honey

- - - Updated - - -

You been on the site since 2011 bashing and stated your thoughts about what works and doesn't work? You need help

- - - Updated - - -

You just admitted dishonesty and exposed yourself as a Fraud! When and Where you suspected? Did have a prior experience? My advice to you is to adopt a Pet. Maybe a Bird, dog, cat or even a fish you can talk t it. They do have help hotlines if these are the only friends you have is online from a computer

Are you married to a computer? You must have wanted something bad from Andy Braden or whoever else other (2011)you disrespecting and when they said NO giving you your money back that broke your heart. Too Bad move on!

- - - Updated - - -

Need supporter? HONEY DON'T DISH OUT WHAT YOU CAN'T TAKE!
      No idiot, your the one that needs help! Am I mad...nope I requested the refund actually because "Andy Braden" needs to know the location of where you live for a reading perhaps to do a quick google search!, so get that right..am I married to the computer? You've been on the forum more times than me in the last few days as the thread shows, searching through the forum threads to throw shade at members. I've been here since 2011 so have ALOT of people **clap clap around of applause** Guess what there's a few members that have been here since 2010. Please go sit your ass down somewhere pop a prozac and get a life. Your a psycho idiot.

Need supporter
      ? Did you attend school? Infact The whole post doesn't even make sense.. dishonesty, fraud coming from you?, a few reviews that haven't gone your way and your mad and hurting. Tough, try working on your attitude because your rude and a waste of space.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

No idiot, your the one that needs help! Am I mad...nope I requested the refund actually because "Andy Braden" needs to know the location of where you live for a reading perhaps to do a quick google search!, so get that right..am I married to the computer? You've been on the forum more times than me in the last few days as the thread shows, searching through the forum threads to throw shade at members. I've been here since 2011 so have ALOT of people **clap clap around of applause** Guess what there's a few members that have been here since 2010. Please go sit your ass down somewhere pop a prozac and get a life. Your a psycho idiot.

Need supporter
      ? Did you attend school? Infact The whole post doesn't even make sense.. dishonesty, fraud coming from you?, a few reviews that haven't gone your way and your mad and hurting. Tough, try working on your attitude because your rude and a waste of space.
      OFF SUBJECT TALKING OTHER MEMBERS WHEN I WAS TALKING ABOUT YOU. DID YOU FIND A LEGIT CASTER OR READER THAT CAN GIVE YOU A LIFE? YOU MAD BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE ONE. DON'T COPY MY WORDS OR TONE AT THE END. YOU NEED FIND YOUR OWN VOICE!

- - - Updated - - -

Need supporter
      YOU NEED TO SAY NO TO DRUGS! MAYBE THAT EXPLAINS BEHAVIOR. YOU TAKE PROZAC? THROW THEM AWAY THEY ARE NOT HELPING YOU.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

OK really, this conversation needs to come to an end. Dear hotboyrun, thank you for your recommendation, we hope that your enthusiasm will generate more interest in our membership base, so people who are willing to try can give us more good news. Good luck to everyone!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

well, another one, they are so easy to spat and always expose themselves, he just told us everything we need to know about this persona, and he is posting from the same location as this Andy person

- - - Updated - - -

He is very rude, tried to pull up the message he sent me but I can't locate it urgh..he did leave a nice message when he refunded by paypal just noticed it now..

He's details are different on paypal:

David Johnson
      datvegasboi@gmail.com
      And the email hotboyron used to register in the forum : datvegasboi@gmail.com

With all the noise and insults, I just wish he was a bit smarter

- - - Updated - - -

I will not delete his posts so everyone knows who they are dealing with if they ever decide to contact this seller, Andy Branden AKA David Johnson AKA hotboyron and who knows how many more names he uses
      Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Good job Hope!!
      haha! We got you, hotmessron!
      bye bye!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Nice one Hope!!

Peace at last!!!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

not just my job, i thank members for helping expose these people, by now most members can identify a shill miles away and it really helps to maintain the forum as honest as possible
      Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Perhaps you should read a bit more about the mission of this site. It meant to provide a way for people to honestly and openly discuss the various practitioners they have used or are curious about, without the interference of the practitioners themselves. This is not an advertising site. See: http://www.spsreviewforum.com/thread...-SPS-Directory
      I do believe that practitioners can answer anything they feel is wrongful or unfair, but they need to do so in an up-front manner, meaning, they cannot sign on under the pretense of being someone else to do so.
      http://www.spsreviewforum.com/thread...ioner+response

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for sharing TJ1071!

I definitely agree with you for freedom of speech and no doubts if you have positive experience with him. Am in fact more than happy that you managed to sort things out with him.

I can't speak for others. But for me, I am negative about Andy because he posted about himself here. Despite us exposing him, he defended and started yakking finding faults with old time members. To me, this is a no no. It's definitely not calling names when one has a different opinion. Ultimately we are here to share experiences or know abit more, feedbacks are from real people. So we definitely don't need casters themselves to come in and promote. Hope you'll understand and have a great day too!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I can't stop laughing!!!

+ Reply to Thread