Offer Spellcasting Services
Yes
Attachments
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Psychic Harmony Etsy Store PsychicHarmony
      Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Psychic Harmony Etsy Store PsychicHarmony

Hi I'm new here came over from a different forum that turned out to be a shill operation so excited to be somewhere real!
      Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FALSEREVEW.jpg  

Last edited by Hope; 09-24-2015 at 01:29 AM. Reason: warning added

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Psychic Harmony

Hey all!

I had one psychic reading from Harmony and I really enjoyed it. I can't say that a prediction has come true because it isn't time yet. But, she was able to read my situation very well and was very much in line with what my other readers have told me. Has anyone else tried her?

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Re: Psychic Harmony

Quote Originally Posted by FavoriteStar View Post
      Hey all!

I had one psychic reading from Harmony and I really enjoyed it. I can't say that a prediction has come true because it isn't time yet. But, she was able to read my situation very well and was very much in line with what my other readers have told me. Has anyone else tried her?
      Wasn't there some controversy regarding this Psychic Harmony on another forum? Apparently she was caught promoting herself and was banned?

Hope you are not trying to bring a scammer to this forum...they are not welcome here!

- - - Updated - - -

@FavoriteStar, I'm sorry to say but your posts here based on your experiences with some casters/readers you mention seem questionable. And now you bring on a psychic Harmony who was linked to some controversy and banned on another forum?
      This is all very strange and questionable to me.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I don't know. I'm not on another forum. And no I'm not "trying" to do anything but post about someone that I have used. I swear to God, I can't post anything on this site without getting accused for something. I used her once and i thought it was a pretty good reading for me. If she's bad, don't use her. I'm not promoting anyone...

- - - Updated - - -

Why am i under attack when these are my experiences??????? I can't help that they worked for me?

- - - Updated - - -

I won't post anymore.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I don't know. I'm not on another forum. And no I'm not "trying" to do anything but post about someone that I have used. I swear to God, I can't post anything on this site without getting accused for something. I used her once and i thought it was a pretty good reading for me. If she's bad, don't use her. I'm not promoting anyone...

- - - Updated - - -

Why am i under attack when these are my experiences??????? I can't help that they worked for me?

- - - Updated - - -

I won't post anymore.
      You sure seem to have luck with scammers and questionable casters/readers, and those casters that have a little to no success rate for the masses that use them.
      Who are you trying to fool???

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I'm not tryna fool anybody. How do you know she is a scammer? Have you used her? Why are you falsely accusing me of shit? Has anyone EVER worked for you? Who do you go to? Since everyone likes asking me questions, let's ask you some questions... Are YOU a promoter? WHO ARE YOU TRYING TO FOOL?????? Am I not allowed to share my experiences on this forum????? Should I act like I never received movement to fit in?????? *sips tea*

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I'm not tryna fool anybody. How do you know she is a scammer? Have you used her? Why are you falsely accusing me of shit? Has anyone EVER worked for you? Who do you go to? Since everyone likes asking me questions, let's ask you some questions... Are YOU a promoter? WHO ARE YOU TRYING TO FOOL?????? Am I not allowed to share my experiences on this forum????? Should I act like I never received movement to fit in?????? *sips tea*
      Your pattern of posting on this forum is very consistent/similar to that of the person who was banned on another forum for promoting/possibly being Psychic Harmony.
      I am no longer going to waste my time or energy to answer your posts.
      The TRUTH will come out soon of who you really are. Bye!!

- - - Updated - - -

BTW, Promotor? Please tell me who I have ever promoted?

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

You started attacking me out of nowhere, dude. I have nothing to prove to anyone here. You didn't even ask your questions politely. You're rude and disrespectful to someone who's done nothing to you nor anyone else. Good luck on your journey :-)

- - - Updated - - -

If she is a scam, i apologize for posting her here. I have only had one reading with her. No need to attack me. But I think I'll leave this forum. It's a bit of a different vibe than I expected. I hope everyone gets their desired outcome.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Oh dear. Why are you attacking her? I use Cosmic. Origin all of the time even though her integrity was questioned. And I also liked my reading from Heather. So what?! When I first joined here I was also attacked for posting a good experience with someone who just happened to be in the same state as me.
      Last edited by Hope; 08-12-2014 at 01:53 AM. Reason: removed obscene word

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I like cosmic origin too. Can't beat those $1.75 one question readings!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Partygirlt View Post
      Oh dear. Why are you attacking her? I use Cosmic. Origin all of the time even though her integrity was questioned. And I also liked my reading from Heather. So what?! When I first joined here I was also attacked for posting a good experience with someone who just happened to be in the same state as me.
      Thank you so much for that! I really do appreciate it. It's so hard to speak your mind when you have several people against you that make assumptions. Thanks again!

- - - Updated - - -

Super convenient and straight to the point, right?
      Last edited by Hope; 08-12-2014 at 01:53 AM. Reason: removed obscene word

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

no problem. I just hate it when people jump to conclusions.... good luck!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Re: Welcome NEW MEMBERS - Post your introduction message

I'm excited to be somewhere that speaks the truth! I was on another forum that continually promoted certain casters that upon doing my own research I discovered were scams. I haven't been scammed yet, just looking for the truth!!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

sorry, but i got an IP match, thank to the member who shared the headers from an email from this Psychic Harmony and the IP matches, it explain all the nonsense posts, and it works, create controversy, get some to defend you and then you create doubts and get people to try whoever you are advertising, gosh, these people get more creative every day, i will delete all the posts she made to the forum creating arguments and controversy

- - - Updated - - -

And there was another new member also with the same location, Modesto California, who was exposed in another forum and posted an introduction message saying that she was banned from a forum because it was a fake forum, they all work for this psychic and are fake, I wonder what they will say about this forum next
      Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hope View Post
      sorry, but i got an IP match, thank to the member who shared the headers from an email from this Psychic Harmony and the IP matches, it explain all the nonsense posts, and it works, create controversy, get some to defend you and then you create doubts and get people to try whoever you are advertising, gosh, these people get more creative every day, i will delete all the posts she made to the forum creating arguments and controversy

- - - Updated - - -

And there was another new member also with the same location, Modesto California, who was exposed in another forum and posted an introduction message saying that she was banned from a forum because it was a fake forum, they all work for this psychic and are fake, I wonder what they will say about this forum next
      Thank You, Hope for bringing out the TRUTH about this FavoriteStar/BellaStars and saving members of this forum from being scammed.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

thank to the members who brought this to my attention and cooperated with the investigation, i can not do it alone

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

no problem. I just hate it when people jump to conclusions.... good luck!

@Partygirl, I was jumping to conclusions????

I just stated my knowledge about this Psychic Harmony. FavoriteStars posted about not one but many casters/readers that are questionable. Then she brings on Psychic Harmony (now it is proven it is herself) who was busted and banned on another forum for promoting herself and trying to scam members there. Hence, I did not jump to conclusions without any reason and neither did I attack her. I just questioned her about the scammer she was trying to promote and her questionable posts/experiences.
      My intention was to save and warn members of this forum of a possible (now confirmed) scammer.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

You were right. I was wrong. No problem admitting that lol

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Bahahahaha!!! I get this warm tingly feeling inside when shills are exposed! I just LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

Hope you are GREAT and to the SPS members who go with their gut instinct and "know" these frauds are fake prior to even being exposed.

As long as we stick together and remember what this is forum is all about, we will continue to help those in need!!!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Wonder if she will try come back lol..she's online now

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Oh I am sure Cheek...they always do. After all this forum can make or break a psychic. Lots of money to be made off the unsuspecting.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I have the feeling it is a new name for an old scam, she presents to me as someone familiar with the forum dynamics

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

and the shop is now closed!!!! Wonder if she is going to open it soon with a new name

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hope View Post
      and the shop is now closed!!!! Wonder if she is going to open it soon with a new name
      I think she may have opened a new shop under another name at Keen.com
      I was on Keen the other night in the featured listings section and I came across a face/name that looked very familiar to me.
      I'm not too sure but I think she is under a new name at Keen as Bella Love: http://www.keen.com/psychic-readings...-love/12433955

Here are additional links to the Psychic Harmony that user Bellastars/FavoriteStar was trying to promote. The lady's picture in these two links looks like the same person in the Keen profile link I posted above of Bella Love.
      twitter.com/harmonypsychic
      www.instagage.com/spirituality-religion/consultant/1288/bella-tomas

I guess they always come out with new names/websites to continue their scamming....

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Does anyone her as the paypal email
      Of this psychic bella love?

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Flowerrose View Post
      Does anyone her as the paypal email
      Of this psychic bella love?
      now sure, you may want to open a new topic about the psychic you are asking for and post the links

+ Reply to Thread