Offers Reading Services
Unk
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Summon Genie www.summongenie.com

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Summon Genie www.summongenie.com

Someone just sent me the link to this place...creepy Has anyone here ever came across the site? They use the spirits of aborted babies..I have never heard of such a thing. http://www.summongenie.com/index.html

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

www.summongenie.com

Ok people I have decided to take one for the team...I ordered the winfall spell to see what happens. Please no comments about dealing with jinns and, deamons because none of that scares me at all and is a faith killer for me.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

www.summongenie.com

Good luck - and the very best to your success! Keep us posted. Do you have an estimated date on results?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

www.summongenie.com

I just purchased it today just because..... I will stay quiet about the work when it begins because I want to try and stay positive to see if that helps. But do know I am just testing to see if they are real or a scam....and it's not a love spell. I ordered something I don't care about so I think i am going to have to work on wanting it.

If it works It will completely floor me and I will adopt as many dead baby spirits as I can afford...Lol. If they are a scam I will be back here quicker than lightening to tell everyone to stay away. I will report if what they say others have started to feel if it does happen to me.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

www.summongenie.com

LOL u r too funny divineone, adopting dead baby spirits :) ya if it works I am all for doing the same, maybe u and i can collect all these baby spirits as a hobby :)

Sasha

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

www.summongenie.com

@sasha, I will build them all the cribs they want...Lol

@Hope if the get out of control I will paddle their little buts and put them on time out....but really I guess as long as you give them toys they are fine. They also said if you don't want the babies anylonger let them know and they will summon them back. It is going to be very interesting. I just had to explore because I have never heard of such a thing. I wonder if I should have asked for a girl baby. Its just time to have fun with this stuff.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

www.summongenie.com

The movie Chucky comes to mind.. hehehe

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

www.summongenie.com

I have faith in the spirit world but have to say i dont see this one as funny i think its kinda sick..

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

www.summongenie.com

@Elya never though about it that way...just my luck

@Aligrace5 a spirit is a spirit good and bad. Its all sick if you really look at it. We are disturbing dead people to help solve problems but here we all are in the same boat calling on the dead for help.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

www.summongenie.com

I havent been on the site to look at it but if they are sending spirits of aborted babies why not spirits of miscarried babies? I personally think all babies are in heaven i dont believe God would allow for us to use a childs spirit like that. I would be careful who knows what kind of spirit that is they are sending out..

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

www.summongenie.com

@ELYA, omg reference to chucky was funny. those movies always made me laugh esp the few ones, they were not even scary

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

www.summongenie.com

@I have not seen a Chucky movie in forever and it use to scare me so much.

@ethal...as for my spirit babies well, its sad that they were aborted and they are asking for toys so I personally don't see anything wrong with it...my personal view. Only one thing is certain in life and that is we all die some day, so I do not live in fear of the unknown or live my life by anyone elses standards or beliefs. With that being said Geri I applaude you for using the spirit of God and the angels the rough and path I should be on but i'm not. To date I have had 0 results using any spirits for anything at all. I do know they exist thats about it.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

www.summongenie.com

Creepy website... I can't wait to hear how it goes... Thy say to expect results in 7 days?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

www.summongenie.com

Wow..That is quite a website I must say! They do seem serious about the rituals they perform.

They even stress that if you are not comfy about it do NOT go ahead!

You can't even compare it to the black court website (temple of ermjh..)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

www.summongenie.com

Does anyone know if this site is for real?

http://www.summongenie.com

I can't find anything good or bad about them online.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

www.summongenie.com

Has anyone had any results with theses?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

www.summongenie.com

I think divineone got something from them, but she has not reported back yet
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

www.summongenie.com

wow really creepy site im dying to know if it worked devine? hope to hear from u soon... hopefully everything is going well with u.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

www.summongenie.com

i finally took a look at the website today... i must agree with others on the eerie part. i don't know, south east asia is always full these kind of practices, from what i understand.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

www.summongenie.com

I would stay FAR FAR FAR away from this site. For one reason and one reason alone.. You do NOT want to summon a baby spirit. It is the worst thing you can do. This is VERY VERY DARK DARK BLACK MAGIC that can and most likely WOULD Backfire against you. Read up on this before you even consider this! This is serious stuff. I wont even do this.
    But besides that who knows if the guy is a fake or not. Site seems shady to me but yet again who advertises summoning baby spirits!?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

www.summongenie.com

@ pepper have you seen that work before ive never heard of it but it sounds sick?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

www.summongenie.com

I have never seen done personally but I do know that certain religions do it. I came across it last year and never heard of it again till last week on TV. I am now hearing about it again here on the forum. It does exist and it is something I wouldnt do. When I was watching the show on it the other week it was live babies/kids not unborn babies.
    If you really really want to know more PM me..

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

www.summongenie.com

Pepper, I agree with you. Whether it's real or not it isn't something I embrace. Even the site itself has an eerie feel to it. Divine when you come back on here we are wanting to hear how your experience has been.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

www.summongenie.com

OMG thats just scary. thanks for the info. Ive always been cautious when dealing with anything spirit bc iv heard some can be tricky or counterfeit so i was wondering if it was evil ones pretending to be babies dont know if thats possible but i dont know that much about this stuff. I know i dont want anything bad enough to try,unless maybe it was my own child in danger but just to get a man back i think ill try match.com lol

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

www.summongenie.com

I sent them an email asking about the ethics and karmic affects of using baby spirits, and if the spirits were complict in being used in such a way. I recieved the following response:

'A ritual would actually let the spirits gain merits by helping the owner and later on they will be able to go into eternity and end the suffering of reborn again. When you adopt one, you have to always have the promise to help them 'make merits' at a temple or help the poor/needy when your wish came true. For example, you wished for more money, and do promise that you will donate X% of the money to a temple or charity in both your name and their names. This will actually gain merits for them and yourself.
    Of course not to forget to promise some toys and candies as they are still a child. An adopted spirit can be use up to 10-15years from date of ritual. After that, you will bring it to a temple and give away to the monk.

I also enquired about the statement at the top of the webpage regarding payments sent for rituals being donated to build temples to help gain back merits for people who
    purchases the Evil Spells Cast. i wanted to know if they thought the act of using of using an aborted baby spirit was evil or if it was just the revenge spells etc they were refferring to:

'Honestly, we do not do any Evil spells. Let me explain this. When a person really order an evil spell from us. We actually take the money he/she paid to donate and do charity in his/her name to help them gain merits. There are no ritual done for the 'evil spells'. We believe the evil thoughts of a person is due to their past karma, we will donate and make merits for these people instead. You see, it is not easy to tell a bad person not to be bad. Hope you see the point here. Yes, in thailand we have seen karma return for people who has done bad. Many were even brought on the shows in thailand channels. They are true stories.

He didn't really answer the question on whether the money was donated for all spells or just the revenge/dark magic spells. I've emailed him again to get more clarity but he hasn't responded. Maybe his fedup with us all asking him questions.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

www.summongenie.com

If they are selling revenge spells then it sounds like they are luring with the intention of deceiving the buyer. That's what it sounds like.
    @trewq123
    "Yes, in thailand we have seen karma return for people who has done bad. Many were even brought on the shows in thailand channels. They are true stories."

Would you mind expounding on this? I didn't quite understand.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

www.summongenie.com

I didn't understand that either, that's one of the reasons I emailed him back. Maybe he means they have been on TV out there??

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

www.summongenie.com

hopefully soon enough we will find out if these guys are legit or not.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

www.summongenie.com

latinoguy2013 --They are in fact selling spells that they have told one member they have no intentions of doing, then they make a claim results in 7 to 14 days, which is false, so I think there is your answer. Once a spellcaster sells spells in an attempt to deceive, they have proven themselves to be dishonest. My opinion is they are legit alright, legit liars.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

www.summongenie.com

devine welcome back can you tell us a little bit about your experience with summongenie.com?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

www.summongenie.com

Ok...the place sent some weird chant and I did it. I had some kind of weired feeling after that I can't describe. But bottom line is nothing happened. I wrote to them to tell them I think i lost the babies because they weren't doing a darn thing...I don't think they thought my email was funny because they didn't write back. So I would say that it doesn't work. I know of one other person that tried it also and she had zero results as well.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

www.summongenie.com

Thank you for posting. I think what you told them is quite funny.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

www.summongenie.com

You know sometime you have to take one for the team to save others...thats the way I see it because in the end you all know not to go there.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

www.summongenie.com

Yeah, that's true. Don't know if you saw but he told one member he or they are selling spells with no intentions of casting them.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

www.summongenie.com

very well then hope u can add this one to the scam section.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

www.summongenie.com

I keep looking for the babies but can't find them anywhere...does that make me a bad parent...Lol. Glad to see they are in the scam forum before they made a ton of money.

Unregistered

www.summongenie.com

I ordered last year the twin spirit, however nothing worked, not even small movement, emailed them and nothing back. It is scam

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Summon Genue

Sounds very interesting, but the 'guarantee upon successful ritual' makes me a bit skeptical though. Maybe it's one of those things where they'll say the ritual didn't work and you'll have to pay for it again. But the 14 days deadline is really exciting!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

This practice is well known in Asia.I remember reading about it on the other forum and one of the members,who is originally from Thailand I believe, warned that is nothing to play with.It gives me a creepy vibe even if it is a genuine practitioner offering the "service",which we don't know at this point , of course. I am not that desperate nor curious...
    http://www.atlasobscura.com/articles...s-in-gold-leaf

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

It's called a Kuman Tong if you want to read more about it:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuman_Thong

My personal experience with these is that they generally cause trouble in your life and make you feel worse. Very similar to the "Intranquil spirit" from another thread here.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I clicked on the pay pal button to see who the payments would be made to and paypal states that merchant is not accepting payments and that there is a problem with that merchant. Perhaps there were complaints.
    Or I also read online that collecting those fetuses for that practice is illegal.
    Last edited by Bee; 08-10-2014 at 02:33 PM. Reason: Adding

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I have to admit I was hoping for someone to try this. I've wasted almost all my money on people who didn't work so far (or at least not as fast as I expected) and all I wanted is to see if any spell out there really works, be it white or black magic. Unfortunately I guess this is just another elaborate scam. (and yes, I love the smileys here!)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

@bee I tried clicking on PayPal too but it was invalid.

@hummingbird and @jujubee agreed with what you both shared! I wouldn't be going for it or advising.

@thiago I know exactly how you feel! Keep positive and I hope you'll find something which works. How about some simple do it yourself stuffs? Example honey jar or candles? I'm still learning and these are what I read which maybe useful. It's too draining being scammed and keep trying different casters.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks yellow!! I hope you too, if you haven't already! I did a honey jar, which is still sitting there waiting to manifest, and many candle ones, nothing yet. In fact I guess things got a even worse with all that magic. But anyway, I'm a positive person, specially in hopeless situations, so I'll hang in there! Gotta keep trying!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Summon Genie www.summongenie.com

oh please don't take one for the team by wasting your money on that stupid site. Genies in Thailand and Cambodia?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

It's not real. Posted few years back and not working

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

if real, i want to keep a spirit baby. just gain merit is easy

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Why on earth would you want a spirit baby? The mind baffles....

- - - Updated - - -

Also children and babies who pass on are usually reincarnated or are met with their spiritual family, who take care of them in the afterlife. So, if you were to get a spirit of a baby, I feel this would be cruel and wrong.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Magiclover, the baby only helps with wealth and sometimes not even. I agree with tangliss why?! Regular ghosts scare me but kid ghosts even more.

They are supposed to be moody, and they actually let you know they are around by sounds like laughter, walking and closing doors. So unless you want your house haunted then I suggest you stay away. Also they require daily offerings of sweets.
    I hope you actually mean the statue and not the actual roasted fetus (poor babies).

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I want spirit help in love

+ Reply to Thread