View Entry Info: Tess Etsy Shop MysticCoventry Lunar Coven Bonanza Booths Tessjoyspells

Category:
SpellCaster
WebSite
Etsy Shops
MysticCoventry and Lunar Coven Closed
www.bonanza.com/booths/tessjoyspells
Other known accounts:
www.spellcastings.weebly.com
www.ebay.com/usr/tessjoy
myworld.ebay.com/moonsblessings
www.bonanza.com/booths/qadirabyrne
www.etsy.com/shop/QadiraByrneSpells
www.qadirabyrne.com
Name
Tess / Lady Heather Clair / The Lunar Coven / Qadira Byrne
Portland, Maine ?
Offers Reading Services
Unk
Attachments
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tess Etsy Shop MysticCoventry Lunar Coven Bonanza Booths Tessjoyspells

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Tess Etsy Shop MysticCoventry Lunar Coven Bonanza Booths Tessjoyspells

Has anybody tried their spells? They seem to have good reviews though.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Mystic Coventry https://www.etsy.com/no-en/shop/MysticCoventry?ref=l2-shopheader-name

they are big time scammer,they ripped off me and also others too,az i bought 3 spells 4rm her nearly 3-4 months ago,and none of them ever manifest,when i complain her she said in a very sweet way (that sweety i will do a aggressive recast 4 u(who knows she did or not)caz again no results,but as soon u left negetive feedback(which i did) she became vampire,and after never reply to you actualy if u clearly focus on her feedbacks most of them juss thanking her,or saying they are waiting results,i have contacted with her other customers aswell and they all reported that she is a big time fraud,so its better u stay away 4rm this another money greedy ppl.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Mystic Coventry https://www.etsy.com/no-en/shop/MysticCoventry?ref=l2-shopheader-name

Thank you! Running away from them!;)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

GO AWAY FROM THIS SELLER!!! She is super nice, im sure this is a strategy to attract customers. The are 100% fake. I not understand why on etsy have good feedback -_-

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

can you check in Paypal who did the payment went to?
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

In the past it usually goes to her husband's PayPal account. Because she got into trouble on eBay. Now that it's another lady Oh I forgot her name, taking over for the scam, for them. I think it's still the same women just under a different name to a escape the angry consumers.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Mystic Coventry Etsy Shop MysticCoventry

see what a fraud looks like? this is for new members to learn, no name, no location, no way to know if the person running this page is real, this is a bogus seller, spending your money on these people is what keep the scams going on, they keep opening new pages and changing their names, sure they can write everything they want but we as consumers need to learn to investigate and verify who we decide to do business with.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't understand the raving reviews for her shop, her intensive spell was literally a copy and paste from google.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Mystic Coventry is Lunar Coven is Frank Peavey III on PayPal. Huge scam. HUGE. I demanded a refund and was told spell would be reversed. Just don't do it!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

The problem with Etsy reviews is that people comment and give stars the moment they buy. If a shop on Etsy says that it will take 3-4 weeks to see results then wait three to for weeks before commenting and giving stars... In that way you can help others.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Same with KEEN reviews too.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

http://complainsonspellcasters.blogspot.com/ This is a blog I created about Tess from Mystic Coventry. A scammer for sure. Yes she is very nice until someone leaves a negative feedback or ask for a refund and she makes them wait out until the review period which is 60 days on Etsy expires and the buyer no longer leave or change the reviews. It is stupid to leave reviews on her sweet talk. I think the reviews should solely based upon the actual results of the castings.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I just found their website and have been looking at her reviews... seems like there have been reviews about spells working, and returning customers back for more spells.. I was pretty intrigued at first, thinking she might be legit.. but thank God for this site.

Does anyone else have any feedback about her spells?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Also did business as Lunar Coven. I mistakenly tried her under 2 different names, and had zero results. I think she might be using even more names to cover the lucky triad of etsy/bonanza/fiverr. Total scammer. When I asked for my money back on one of the spells, she said she would reverse the casting. I might have been concerned if I believed she did it in the first place...Stay far away. I'm dedicated to letting people know what a scammer this person is.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Well crap. At least I only wasted my money on only one spell from them. I had been convinced they were real...

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice person, very good communication but no results at all :-(

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Not only is this person a scam, but it seems Etsy shut their shop down, which is great!

But on the other hand, Etsy is shutting down ALL the spellcasters today, no joke. I got emails from two of my trusted spellcasters apologizing for the inconvenience. Looks like Etsy is going the eBay route.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Well its about time

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Good. EVERY "spell caster" there is a scam.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

The store owner, "Tess" is incredibly lovely to deal with, which is why I think she gets such good reviews. She stands by her castings and tells people they can contact her at any time, which no doubt instils confidence; in fact, she feels more like a friend in your dealings.

I bought two spells from her - one an emergency wealth / lottery numbers spell, and one an aura cleansing / feel good again spell. I had absolutely no luck with the emergency wealth spell, so she recast it for free and told me to be patient; but almost four months later and still nothing. With the aura cleansing / feel good again spell, I felt lighter even before she told me she'd cast it. The follow-up she sent me after that was impressive (it detailed the process she undertook and what she uncovered, etc.). Almost a year later, I'm still feeling the benefits from that.

I also bought a spellbound piece of jewellery from her, which claimed to help at times of stress ... the jury's out on that one for me as I don't feel any different when I wear it. I don't want to say it doesn't work - it's possible it has very subtle energies, of course - but it certainly doesn't feel "present" as a lot of my other spellbound items do.

- - - Updated - - -

Dear readerseeker, if you don't mind me asking, who are your two trusted spellcasters? It's hard to know who to trust! :-)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

What is her Paypal email?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm going to have to retract what I said above.

Last weekend, I played the lottery without the numbers that Tess gave me - it was the first time in many, many months that I did this. The games I play run on throughout the following week, and it was the first week in so long (possibly since before I consulted Tess), that I did not win a cent.

This weekend, I reverted to the numbers she provided to me, and I won $86 ().

I see that Tess is on Bonanza now as something like TessJoySpells, and she has very positive feedback.

Also, I wore the talisman I purchased from her (also mentioned above), the other day after having it sitting in a charging box for a while, and I honestly do believe it made me feel calmer.

So there you go ... it feels really good to report a good news story! I think some spells just take an incredibly long time to work for some people.

Tessmacpro

Yes my spells do work and I am kind to all of my clients. This forum however is a scam.

spsreviewforumreports.blogspot.com/

spsreviewforumscam.wix.com/one-page-layout-new

ripoffreport.com/r/Spsreviewforumcom/internet/Spsreviewforumcom-SPS-Review-Forum-Yaya-Maria-orishaashecom-Hope-Yaya-Maria-aka-Hope-1234115

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

where is she located? she is reading this forum and posting from a proxy

- - - Updated - - -

where did you buy her services @Twinkle? i see her etsy shop is closed and how fast she came here right after you posted your review is suspicious

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tessmacpro View Post
    Yes my spells do work and I am kind to all of my clients. This forum however is a scam.

spsreviewforumreports.blogspot.com/

spsreviewforumscam.wix.com/one-page-layout-new

ripoffreport.com/r/Spsreviewforumcom/internet/Spsreviewforumcom-SPS-Review-Forum-Yaya-Maria-orishaashecom-Hope-Yaya-Maria-aka-Hope-1234115
    if this forum is a scam why do you watch it so closely and why would you care about what is written here?
    questions about the scam pages, read this topic
    www.spsreviewforum.com/threads/2957-Defamation-Campaign-against-the-SPSReviewForum

that is exactly why scammers made the these reports, to say they are real and the reviews are fake, let me ask you, which reviews are fake, the good ones or the bad ones?

One last question, if you are real why do you need to use a Proxy server to post in this forum?

Tessmacpro

Why is this forum up is the question? Why is your identity hidden Hope? Why do you log off then log in as many users to pretend you are someone else to spread lies it's quite obvious all the users are you Just! like it says on your 10 Facts page spsreviewforumscam.wix.com/one-page-layout-new

I am not even on Etsy anymore no caster is only readers, I have moved to Bonanza and Artfire plus all have had good feedback stated my spells do work not a fraud like you. Whoever is running this scam forum go ahead and continue in your darkness. The FBI and Police have replied to the emails, reports, and blogs taking them as evidence to put an end to this person called Hope! I just filed my police report with the evidence of fraud so this Forum is Over!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

ok, waiting for the FBI and the police to contact me ....

come back next year and will update you, been waiting for the FBI since 2011

oh look we have another topic on you, old scam

http://www.spsreviewforum.com/thread...s-Qadira-Byrne

and this is the newest one
    www.bonanza.com/booths/tessjoyspells

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tess Etsy Shop MysticCoventry Lunar Coven Bonanza Booths Tessjoyspells

Oh look, it's Frank Peavey. You know Tess, it's scammers like you that sent me running to this forum. You take advantage of the desperate and the heartbroken. And still, based on your behavior, I'm sure you've slept very well at night. If you're aware of the recent house cleanings at etsy, you should realize this is going to happen to all the sites eventually. It's not even a question of whether your magick is bad, but whether you do it at all. You have fooled me twice, cloaked in different names, but with the same email. How long do you think before the others wise up? Or before your payment processer cuts you off? Every day new people come here to share their stories. Some of them only post a couple times. But what they leave is a permanent record of how they were fleeced by the likes of people like you. It will catch up with you. Greed always does.

Tessmacpro

Just cut the bullshit! Hope (divanyc) with your many fake accounts are no longer working. If you truly bought spells from or or former client you would contacted me for recasting free. I don't scam people only help them since I take the service I provide serious. You say people come on here everyday to tell their story ? No you create a fake account or post false bullshit on your forum to lure people here for money.
    Thanks for providing the public with new website www.bonanza.com/booths/tessjoyspells. Now they can come to me and experience wonderful results like my many returning clients unlike you scam people here. You have heart of darkness which eats at your soul. Why can't you get a job?

The SPS Review Forum is a site founded and based on fraud by Melissa Miller Alias "Hope" in which she claims to aim to expose fraudulent psychic readers and spell casters in return for small donations. After years of careful investigation. many sites and bloggers have exposed Melissa for what she truly does - ask spell casters and psychics in the business for colossal funds or threatenes to tarnish their reputation and business while directing her viewership to her very own "trusted and reliable" psychic and rootworker sites in which she changes her identity to profit hundreds of thousands in a matter of just five years. Below are ten well publicized facts about Melissa and her forum.

500 Terry Francois Street

San Francisco, CA 94158

55management@info.com

Tel: 540-451-0015

Fax: 456-234-9910
    Anchor 1
    About
    Contact

#1 - THE SPS REVIEW FORUM IS FOUNDED ON FRAUD

The site was founded on September 8th, 2010 in which Hope along with her “first” accounts were launched. To date, Melissa has rarely approved real human beings and if approved, it takes as long as two months. On her launch date, she had several fake accounts made which are clearly depicted below. Since the very first day of her forum, she has been active by posting threads and adding more and more fake accounts as time goes on. Melissa Miller’s self managed accounts make up more than 99.8% of her forum. It is common sense and nearly impossible for someone to gain absolute viewership and accounts within the very hours of launch; especially someone who claims to have been a regular nobody.

#2 - 99.8% OF THE ACCOUNTS ON THE SITE ARE OWNED AND OPERATED BY MELISSA

The intensifying number of fake accounts keeps on growing as new topics and new “expositions” occur in which Melissa hopes to profit. Though a hard worker in her own fantasy, she does not do a good job at hiding the very fact that the accounts she makes to reply and support her “expositions” are fake. As stated above, real humans trying to sign up on the site often need a month or two before approval if approved at all. Melissa leaves an average of 5 day gap on each new account before they reply to her threads but even that as we all know is not enough to fool us.

http://spsreviewforumscam.wix.com/one-page-layout-new

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

wow, what can i say, I must be really smart to be able to run 99.8% of the accounts on this forum

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh no!!!!!! What do I do now? I thought I was a REAL person all of these years! So glad this shilling Tess has straightened that out. I'll make sure I tell my daughter she can't possibly be a real person either since she came from a fake person!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

sometimes i am confused if i am me or you, lol, bottom line, if all the forum accounts are fake, why to worry? fake accounts are no real customers and should not be a problem for your scamming business.

- - - Updated - - -

do you really think that everyone is like you creating new fake accounts every time you get exposed?

Tessmacpro

No. You forgot to wait extended time to log back in as Hope The Moderator of the forum. So no not smart very stupid. Each time you reply traffic to tracking you at the police station watching everything now. Can't wait to finally see who is Hope and this forum gets shutdown no more money for you. You can scam big bubba in prison.
    Hope of SPS days are numbered!. No you are wrong Bonanza is way different than Ebay and Etsy as they said they will not ban spell casting. It's funny how a user from bonanza just sent me a message similar to your fraud style. Even funnier when you stated in the rip off reports that you were lawyer named JP Morgan. Hope no more hiding its over. I will report your fake accounts to Bonanza so you can't buy and leave bad feedback to continue your darkness. It's a good thing the police know your location area to show up at your door. Awaiting your next fake user name who is you in disguise hiding to reply.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh sweet lord. How can he/she/it possibly be this dense? And I did contact you for a recast, on 2 different spells. That didn't work either So that would be 4 fails before I contacted PayPal.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

No. You forgot to wait extended time to log back in as Hope The Moderator of the forum. So no not smart very stupid. Each time you reply traffic to tracking you at the police station watching everything now. Can't wait to finally see who is Hope and this forum gets shutdown no more money for you. You can scam big bubba in prison.
    Hope of SPS days are numbered!. No you are wrong Bonanza is way different than Ebay and Etsy as they said they will not ban spell casting. It's funny how a user from bonanza just sent me a message similar to your fraud style. Even funnier when you stated in the rip off reports that you were lawyer named JP Morgan. Hope no more hiding its over. I will report your fake accounts to Bonanza so you can't buy and leave bad feedback to continue your darkness. It's a good thing the police know your location area to show up at your door. Awaiting your next fake user name who is you in disguise hiding to reply.
    wow, you are delusional, i hope people read this before sending you money! If you are such a powerful magician why can't you figure out who i am, waiting for the police to come to my door, lol

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Seriously people, do you really believe the stuff she sells on her Bonanza site? It doesn't even make sense.
    Penis Enlargement 3 DAY Spell Casting Wicca £64.20 GBP
    Breast Enlargement 3 Day Spell Casting Wicca £64.20 GBP
    Perfect Teeth & Smile 3 DAY Spell Casting Magic £64.20 GBP
    Female Orgasm EMERGENCY Spell Casting Sex Love £38.51 GBP

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Please let her stay, just for laughs. I couldn't even make this psycho stuff up. There is a book or movie waiting to be made. The bluffing is just as stupid as when people say, I'll contact my lawyer. Okay then!

Tessmacpro

If I am fake and you are real post the transaction details or messages I sent you! Post the emails I sent if I have recast for you. You can block out your personal information dear if I fraud that scam people. Hope you tried to hide your main location is in Texas. Get ready fraud.

I know the fake user names would appear. You keep log out as Hope then log back in under a different user name. Just stop and face up to your crimes of fraud. You can't live forever.

DO NOT TRUST LIST!
    http://spellsforum.forumchitchat.com - Owned and Operated by Hope
    https://lordgameover.wordpress.com - Owned and Operated by Hope
    http://spellscams.freeforumsblog.com/ - Owned and Operated by Hope
    www.spsreviewforum.com - Owned and Operated by Hope
    If you talk bad about Orisha Ashe ( www.orishaashe.com) on the sites above, Hope will remove your comments and ban your IP address so that you can’t comment on her forums again.

The Multiple Personality Disorder of Hope - SPS REVIEW FORUM
    Hope is an older person, likely in her 40's with little to no programming skills. Most of her websites are created using templates. The skill Hope does have is the ability to hide her identity using proxies and fake registration information.

Tessmacpro

Now log back out (green dot light by user name) then log back in as a different fake user. That is Entertainment. Aren't you losing money by being stupid now?
    You just gave yourself away. You approved these post then log off to comment as a fake user then log back in as Hope leave a comment.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

i keep approving the posts because i find them entertaining and hilarious

lets see, what else do he has to share ....

maybe if he keeps posting in this forum he will convince people he is real and everyone will jump and buy his 3 days penis enlargement spell.

Tessmacpro

This is illegal racketeering .

The full legal class action lawsuit in process 14-9742-D now filed against spsreviewforum.com and orishaashe.com including ALL the people that she recommended and were ripped off by her

Along withal the other Psychic websites she illegally defamed on her false front forum website where her and the fake id’s made up by her talk negatively about trying to discredit one and promote her other business’s

which is performing illegal racketeering and defamation of character just to promote her business affiliated websites to scam people out of money!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

hahaha, why are you repeating the lies posted by Dane on the 2011 Ripoff Reports, give me a break, you should be more creative than that, this is where you got your last post from, unless you have something more creative to add, your posts will not be approved, by now anyone who reads this topic can make its own mind about you and your "services"

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/spsrev...-Intern-793419

Tessmacpro

Whatever you say Hope aka Melissa Miller. I'll be watching on TV when they arrest you shortly.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

ok, come back next year and i will update you, meanwhile i just ordered your Perfect Teeth & Smile 3 DAY Spell Casting Magic in your store, i really dislike dentists, lol

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Scorp View Post
    Seriously people, do you really believe the stuff she sells on her Bonanza site? It doesn't even make sense.
    Penis Enlargement 3 DAY Spell Casting Wicca £64.20 GBP
    Breast Enlargement 3 Day Spell Casting Wicca £64.20 GBP
    Perfect Teeth & Smile 3 DAY Spell Casting Magic £64.20 GBP
    Female Orgasm EMERGENCY Spell Casting Sex Love £38.51 GBP
    These kinds of spells REALLY piss me off. I especially hate that anyone is actually stupid enough to believe in them, but sadly, that is what keeps scams like this in business.

Either way, how is anyone supposed to think anyone like this Tessmacpro (sounds like a software program) is credible when their English is broken and their grammar and spelling are horrendous? Ignorant is, as ignorant writes.

Tessmacpro

Really? Hope (dbchs) another stupid user name . Just cut the bullshit. It pisses you off because you don't offer such spells on your website and I do? Difference between real and fake huh?
    Oh and my English is bad when you keep logging off to change your writing style on another account to prevent being caught? I wonder how do you log back off and on when going to the toilet or have diarrhea ?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

^^^^^ too funny to delete it, keep them coming, it is great when scammers expose themselves

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Is this Andy Braden?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by joeyt1969 View Post
    Is this Andy Braden?
    i was thinking the same thing .... i think you may be up to something here, watch out, new Ripoff report coming out soon

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Keeps logging off "to change writing styles". WOW. They are creative in their suspicions... I wonder if they also think you log onto different usernames in order to grant reputation points to each and every user's post. Hope, you'd never have TIME to use the toilet...

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Transaction Details

Refund (Unique Transaction ID #
    See related
    Original Transaction
    Date
    Type
    Status
    Details
    Amount
    Sep 13, 2014 Payment To MysticLunarCoven RefundedThe seller has refunded this payment in full.
    The seller has refunded this payment in full.
    Details
    -$11.19 USD
    Related Transactions
    Date
    Type
    Status
    Details
    Amount
    Sep 13, 2014 Charge From Credit Card CompletedYour transfer from your credit card to your PayPal account is complete.
    Your transfer from your credit card to your PayPal account is complete.
    Details
    $11.19 USD
    Oct 31, 2014 Refund Completed ...
    $11.19 USD
    Oct 31, 2014 Credit to Credit Card Completed Details
    -$11.19 USD

Business Name:
    MysticLunarCoven
    Email:
    mysticlunarcoven@aol.com
    Total amount:
    $11.19 USD
    Fee amount:
    $0.00 USD
    Net amount:
    $11.19 USD

Refund:
    $11.19 USD to Visa Debit Card XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-
    This transaction will appear on your credit card statement as "PAYPAL *MLCETSY".

Invoice ID:
    Date:
    Oct 31, 2014
    Time:
    PDT
    Completed

Subject:
    MysticLunarCoven has just sent you $11.19 USD with PayPal

- - - Updated - - -

Ooops... Guess I had no BS recast on this one. But I'm not even bothering to look for the other one. I'm sure this won't shut you up either.

+ Reply to Thread