View Entry Info: Tess Etsy Shop MysticCoventry Lunar Coven Bonanza Booths Tessjoyspells

Category:
SpellCaster
WebSite
Etsy Shops
MysticCoventry and Lunar Coven Closed
www.bonanza.com/booths/tessjoyspells
Other known accounts:
www.spellcastings.weebly.com
www.ebay.com/usr/tessjoy
myworld.ebay.com/moonsblessings
www.bonanza.com/booths/qadirabyrne
www.etsy.com/shop/QadiraByrneSpells
www.qadirabyrne.com
Name
Tess / Lady Heather Clair / The Lunar Coven / Qadira Byrne
Portland, Maine ?
Offers Reading Services
Unk
Attachments
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tess Etsy Shop MysticCoventry Lunar Coven Bonanza Booths Tessjoyspells

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tess Etsy Shop MysticCoventry Lunar Coven Bonanza Booths Tessjoyspells

I thought I was dumb for wasting money on this fraud once.
    Now I read their hysterical guest posts and I feel completely grossed out that I paid them for something once. Ughhh.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Mystic Coventry Etsy Shop MysticCoventry

Hi Hope

The timing of our posts is extremely weird and I don't know how I can explain that. I just came in now to see if anyone had responded to my message and am blown away by all the activity that's happened since!

I purchased spells from Tess via Etsy either early last year, or late the year before - I don't recall, but it was definitely ages ago. I have absolutely no reason or motivation to tell anything other than the truth about my dealing with metaphysical sellers.

I saw that she is on Bonanza now just the other day, when I was looking for something in particular and then I saw the stock photo that was used for my spell when I bought it on Etsy (being a wad of cash tied with a red bow), and when I looked further discovered it was Tess.

I posted my original comment about feeling like I'd been ripped off by Tess but then when I had a sudden surge of luck this past week - and I don't believe it was a coincidence - I felt the need to retract what I'd said and try to put things right (from my perspective), as that's the sort of person I am (in that I'll admit when I'm wrong).

In case anyone thinks I am, I must state that I am not Tess - in fact, if you look at our IP addresses you'll see that I've been posting from my same location which is a million miles away from (I'm guessing) most of you; plus, if you look at my other posts you'll see I've shared my experiences in dealing with other sellers, which I wouldn't do (to the extent I have) if I was a seller myself.

I still stand by what I think - in that spells must work for some people but not others. And up until last week I've never had a week - since consulting Tess - where I've won nothing. This week has been fantastic for me - I've won individual prizes of $2, $3, $2 (again) and $23 ... not a fortune, but I'm certainly very happy. I personally think she's the real deal (along with BluJay76, Moonstar7Spirits and KikiandPops, all of whom I can't rate high enough).

Peace.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry Hope, the forum won't let me edit my post above, so I'm re-posting.

Tess:
    I'm a real person and my login took minutes to be approved, not months. I don't believe at all that Hope is posting under multiple accounts - if she was, it'd be too easy to see her writing style duplicated over and over again, which it's not.

Everyone else:
    I honestly believe that some spell casters / metaphysical sellers' offerings will work for some people but not others. I'm sure there are people who don't rate my favourite sellers as highly as I do for whatever reason, and that's fine. I really like coming to this site to read about peoples' experiences, good and bad, and making my own mind up about whether I should take the risk and purchase from a seller. I don't think it's fair to make wild accusations ... and I'm not going to get involved in that. I'm just sharing my story in the hope that it might help someone(s).

Peace.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

LOL. And the bullshit continues!!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by joeyt1969 View Post
    LOL. And the bullshit continues!!
    Please explain?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Have you read the thread? She is a BIG-TIME SCAMMER and a FRAUD!! ANYONE who reports anything positive about this CHARLATAN is either her, an associate, or in a dream state.
    You also name others who are just as scammatic (yes, I made that word up)
    Your posting is not only full of shit as far as winning small amounts EVERY WEEK lately but it wreaks of a liar.
    Next time, when you write a non-intended, comedic post, make it at least believable.
    You may now mark me OFF TOPIC and press the DISAGREE button. I expect nothing less.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

You also name others who are just as scammatic (yes, I made that word up)
    Holy moly I couldn't help it. I just laughed out loud (at work) at this comment. Priceless!!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

deleting arguments and insults, if you want your post to stay in this forum, please avoid attacking other members and using obscene insults
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

They're having a 50% off sale at Bonanza. They just sent me an email that Etsy has hurt their business. LOL!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

yes, it is everybody else's fault, what about those powerful spells?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tessmacpro View Post
    No. You forgot to wait extended time to log back in as Hope The Moderator of the forum. So no not smart very stupid. Each time you reply traffic to tracking you at the police station watching everything now. Can't wait to finally see who is Hope and this forum gets shutdown no more money for you. You can scam big bubba in prison.
    Hope of SPS days are numbered!. No you are wrong Bonanza is way different than Ebay and Etsy as they said they will not ban spell casting. It's funny how a user from bonanza just sent me a message similar to your fraud style. Even funnier when you stated in the rip off reports that you were lawyer named JP Morgan. Hope no more hiding its over. I will report your fake accounts to Bonanza so you can't buy and leave bad feedback to continue your darkness. It's a good thing the police know your location area to show up at your door. Awaiting your next fake user name who is you in disguise hiding to reply.
    The police station??? And which one might that be? And they are watching every post? Really? And lets talk about fraud. Do you know what fraud is? In law, fraud is deliberate deception to secure unfair or unlawful gain.

So in you infinite wisdom, tell what fraudulent activity is going on. Maybe it would help you there Tess if I posted a picture of me at a fundraiser dinner with B. Girmala and C. Beck. They are respectively, an area commander and the other is a chief of police. So would you like to tell me again about this great investigation into this great "fraud" the owner of this website is perpetrating? Personally, I know I am not Hope and your replies obviously are because someone has exposed you as a fraud. You can look above and see the meaning if you missed it the first time. You do NOT have to give Hope money to be a member of this website. She is providing a service to find actual people that might actually be able to provide some kind of psychic service. In the process, the members here are revealing charlatans. It is illegal in a lot of cities to do what you do there, Tess, or whoever you are.

I understand that you are upset because you stand to lose money from the comments posted here. Most charlatans hate to be exposed. Look at the work the Amazing Randi and Harry Houdini did. They exposed people just like you.

This site runs on donations, and even if it asked members for a fee, it is voluntary as I am sure you did not have to pay to voice your opinion here. And speaking of fraud and fees, if Hope is all of us, then who is she charging? You have to be charging someone (like you do) to perpetrate a fraud. You know, the next time you fabricate a story, at least give it a little thought. I mean, investigate what you are about to say. The police station, how stupid. Police stations are far and few between except in small towns. Police are grouped into divisions and are controlled by a central command. Most sheriffs are in sub-stations and are controlled by a central command. There is no "Police Station" that does everything.

Anyway, I guess this is an example of that old adage that "the truth hurts" as it has obviously riled you up. I wait to be contacted by the FBI for my posts here. We are all criminals here, exposing frauds, against the law, right? Oh, no, I forgot, only charlatans are committing crimes, not those that complain against them. As I have said before, I found this place because of a love that I lost and I had to go through a few of you to find this site. And this is the most informative site when it comes to exposing fraudulent activity.

Ask Hope what my name means if she made it up. With all your psychic powers, do you know?

Tessmacpro

Hope (mescalero1) stop with the bullshit user names. You are obviously scared that your reign of fraud is over. If not you would not provide education on police sub stations. One must be close by you? I have been helping people over 30 years! How am I a scam when my spells are very expensive and I offer discounts???
    Thank God the British police has gotten involved as well as the LAPD.
    If I am the scam I wouldn't cut my prices down and would offer free cast. I have post screenshot of real client feedback with photos http://www.bonanza.com/booths/tessjoyspells.
    You are full of shit! I hope when they finally get you they offer a treatment for your mental disorder. Are you on your period or hot flashes?

http://spsreviewforumscam.wix.com/one-page-layout-new

#6 DONATIONS ARE HER THIRD STREAM OF INCOME

Melissa Millerís form of defense when exposed is that she simply works for free and has invested five years worth of work into making this forum for the small numbers of donations she receives. As you well know by now, donations are simply her cover up for authorities as she has made hundreds of thousands scamming and therefore will not give up her scamming business easily.
    #9 - HOPE'S FORUM MANAGEMENT HAS BEGUN TO SLIP

While her site has been under maintenance for many days this very month, Melissaís behavioral experitise has begun to slow down as more and more people are filing reports against her. This might have to do with the most revealing fact of all time...

The grand opening of spsreviewforum.com

Two of Hope's most recommened sites along with her long list of 27 suggested sites all share the same domain and ISP.
    #10 THESPSREVIEWFORUM HAS A SERIOUS AMONUNT OF REPORTS AND EXPOSITIONS

From on going RipOff reports to reports dating back to 2011 with endless pages of information to websites and blogs made especially to raise awareness and order justice, and daily reports of all forms which keep on revealing information, It has not been an easy journey exposing a mentally ill person whom will not stop but is now sure to pay. The most recent reports have indicated that Melissa Miller of SPS Review Forum has ruined families and foreced many to take out a second mortage from consequently leading many to false hope wiht her fake and suggested sites of power spell casters which are her behind the screen. A lunatic with no powers and only a hunger for money. This very hunger has been her success but is soon to be her downfall as she is currently investigated by British Police.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

The new definition of fraud is Tessmacpro

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

i wasnt going to approve any more of her posts, but this one is too funny to delete, it is good to know that I have the British Police investigating me, thanks for the laugh

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

She must have a lot of time on her hands! Could be because none of us are giving her business!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey Tess, again, like I said, you really need to investigate your stories. And another thing, if we are all Hope, why do you speak like you are addressing people other than Hope. And, you know, I have navigated this site and I have yet to see any expositions here, outside of your display of humor. Oh, maybe you don't know what an exposition is.

So, the Brits are with LAPD investigating this site? Didn't you say Hope was in San Francisco? Why would LAPD be investigating this? I know I have hip waders somewhere and I am going to have to dig them out because it is getting deep in here, know what I mean?????

You also shouldn't start bringing law enforcement agencies into the picture as they might decide to get interested in you. Also, hate to burst your bubble, but I am a guy, not a woman, so again, got to do your homework. This is going to end up being the comedy thread as you are just too funny there Tess. Or are you really a guy Tess, the guy that looks like a half-baked Jon Lovitz. You guys must be really mad that you have been exposed as frauds or you wouldn't have made that page. You would have to have access to the admin section of this website to know whats going on. All of your statements are unfounded conjecture probably like your unfounded useless magic that you guys can't perform.

Go ahead, I am waiting for another of your useless replies.

Oh, and quoting a page of BS that you made is stupid. And also, do some spell checking and learn how to speak in proper English.

Maybe I will post that picture of me along with my friends, Chief Beck LAPD and Commander Girmala LAPD. You want to tell me about that investigation again??

- - - Updated - - -

I'm waiting Tess....... Hey, just for fun, give me a name at LAPD that is investigating. OK. Just one name, that's all I need. Just to "verify" your statement. I have begun to make posts in here for all the members that don't exist telling them that they have the right to press charges of fraud against charlatans. I am trying to make others here at this site (even though it is only Hope) aware that when people take money from them under fraudulent means, they can press charges as the internet/WWW is recognized as a legal form of communication. Damn, Jon Tess Lovitz, see what you started??? I want people here to know that they have the right to make police reports of fraud against people that steal from them intentionally. This site does not take money under fraudulent means. Hope asks for donations to help support server and maintenance costs for this site. And if she makes money too, so what. She has worked her fanny off to build this site and it's OK for her to make money. Spell casters don't ask for donations, they ask for money for their services, big difference. Son, you really need to educate yourself, I mean seriously, your BS doesn't fly here.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Hope, Why do you hide these power casters from me???

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey, Jon Tess Lovitz, when I think of you, you know comes to mind? Foghorn Leghorn. Here are a couple of his quotes that make me think of you:

“Pay attention to me boy! I’m not just talkin’ to hear my head roar”

“Stop, I say stop it boy, you’re doin’ alot of choppin’ but no chips are flyin’

I’m a pitching’em to ya but your not a catching’em

Boy I say boy your about to exceed the limitations of my medication

Or go away boy you bother me

- - - Updated - - -

Hey, Jon Tess Lovitz, me and one of my friends at a movie premiere in Hollywood. Hmmm.... I don't think either of us is female!

- - - Updated - - -

Hey Jon Tess Lovitz, think twice before you post this picture on one of your websites.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 375221_10150380153373161_1868913837_n.jpg  

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmmmm.... I guess my last post settled it with Tess

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey Tess, do you think I will approve your unregistered fake testimonials from Poland proxy servers?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hope View Post
    Hey Tess, do you think I will approve your unregistered fake testimonials from Poland proxy servers?
    We here are all Hope and we approve the above statement.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

sometimes i forget if i am you or you are me ....

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Welcome NEW MEMBERS - Post your introduction message

Hi there. I'm Tess Joy. I am a practitioner who's name has absolutely been brought up on here. I also have several impersonators, apparently. I do not wish to advertise, or argue. I saw a few members posts that they felt that their experience with me was not a good one. I hope to be able to reach out to them in an effort to help, and/or refund their payment. I hope this is allowed. Thank you.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Welcome NEW MEMBERS - Post your introduction message

Quote Originally Posted by ContessaJoy View Post
    Hi there. I'm Tess Joy. I am a practitioner who's name has absolutely been brought up on here. I also have several impersonators, apparently. I do not wish to advertise, or argue. I saw a few members posts that they felt that their experience with me was not a good one. I hope to be able to reach out to them in an effort to help, and/or refund their payment. I hope this is allowed. Thank you.
    Now is trying to join the forum to make explanations ..... smh

RealTess

Hi, please reconsider what I said it's not me . People are pretending to be me or users that I have cast spells for not happy or fake, Melissa or Hope can we have a phone conversation if this is your contact information.
    435-753-6801
    Address #1

332 W 280 N
    Providence, UT 84332

Address # 2

1680 S 1280 W
    Logan, UT 84321

People she might know/be related to:

Lance Sorenson
    Fay Applegate
    Candis C Cressall

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

wow "RealTess" we all know you are the one doing the reports because you continue repeating the same information, you are such a good investigator, maybe you should become a PI because the scamming business may not be going too good for you, a google search and you found me! feel free to call or even better, stop by for a visit, will be waiting for you! Coffee or Tea?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hope View Post
    wow "RealTess" we all know you are the one doing the reports because you continue repeating the same information, you are such a good investigator, maybe you should become a PI because the scamming business may not be going too good for you, a google search and you found me! feel free to call or even better, stop by for a visit, will be waiting for you! Coffee or Tea?
    So, Hope, are all of us that are you invited too????

- - - Updated - - -

I like how he/she was only able to be civil for one post as her "real self" before he/she started with the same old BS, such as posting information. What was the name of that show on TV.... um, oh yeah, What's My Line.

Contestant number one, what is your name?
    "Hi, my name is Contessa Joy and I am the real Tess Joy, fraudulent spell caster.

Contestant number two, what is your name?
    "Hi, my name is Real Tess and I am the real Tess Joy, fraudulent spell caster.

Contestant number three, what is your name?
    "Hi, my name is tessmacpro and I am the real Tess Joy, fraudulent spell caster.

This is like a comedy routine. Oh, you don't have to address me as Mescalero1 as we all know here that we are all Hope.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Looks like real Tess is suffering from Multiple Personality Disorder. Perhaps she should read up on Trudi Chase

- - - Updated - - -

@mescalero..... I am LMFAO! Bravo! You have won the Joeyt1969 Funniest Post Award for 2015!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

everyone is invited, we are having a party for tess and all her personalities .... pictures will be posted in the pissed consumer website, we all know it is her favorite site ...

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

looks like real tess is suffering from multiple personality disorder. Perhaps she should read up on trudi chase
    lmfao

- - - Updated - - -

and speaking of outlandish claims...... I just saw the testimonials on Bonanza and one guy said he tried so many other people and found Tess by accident. He wanted to be rich. A month after the spell, things took off and he now has a net worth of $3.6 Million.

So, why is she selling curious when she could cast herself and be rich????

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, the obvious answer is she did, and now has a mansion in Newport. So she does all this out of the goodness of her heart for the "little people". Jeesh, the stuff I have to explain to you guys *slap head*

Quote Originally Posted by mescalero1 View Post
    lmfao

- - - Updated - - -

and speaking of outlandish claims...... I just saw the testimonials on Bonanza and one guy said he tried so many other people and found Tess by accident. He wanted to be rich. A month after the spell, things took off and he now has a net worth of $3.6 Million.

So, why is she selling curious when she could cast herself and be rich????

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Lol!!! I'm glad I never came across this "Tess" persons page prior to finding this site. I could very well have been fooled, but now I'm laughing. This forum helps in regards to sharing stories about casters and products, and their validity. I am greatful to have this new found knowledge in an otherwise grey area. Keep doing what you're doing Hope. I'm sure the FBI has all the free time in the world to look into a discussion forum that primarily has the intention of helping people learn how to prevent themselves from being scammed ;) It just goes to show when someone is being exposed... They get defensive because they know they are in the wrong. Changing tune half way through just also proves that more lies were uncovered and there is no going back.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

It's interesting, it took them a while to regroup. The best they could come up with was adding a couple of more claiming to be themselves. Hell, and they talk about Hope being everyone. At least all of Hopes made up creations like me aren't call each other liars. This thread is too humorous. I can't wait until the next barrage. To think, I was just about ready to put the hip-waders away.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

the nut cases make the best threats, look up the andy thread, a good laugh ....

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Is Andy and Tess combine?

Never used either

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Omg. Just got through it all! Too funny, thanks for the recommendation for the laugh!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Darn it... how did Tess get here? I am one of the victim who have been scammed badly by this Tess(es). Coming into the world of magick and spirits as a total beginner about two years ago I unfortunately met this Tess (A big time scammer) and lost lots of money on her absolutely non working, BS, spells of hers. I still have the copy of the conversation I had with her to this day. None, nada, zero of her spells worked and she just tells people that she will recast for free only to kill the time so that the buyer cannot post a review on etsy. I hope her scam store gets closed down at bonanza too. Tess(es) pretends to be a nice person only until one leaves a negative feedback or loose time to write a review and then she starts using even profanities.... Terrible person to deal with.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FairConsumer View Post
    Darn it... how did Tess get here? I am one of the victim who have been scammed badly by this Tess(es). Coming into the world of magick and spirits as a total beginner about two years ago I unfortunately met this Tess (A big time scammer) and lost lots of money on her absolutely non working, BS, spells of hers. I still have the copy of the conversation I had with her to this day. None, nada, zero of her spells worked and she just tells people that she will recast for free only to kill the time so that the buyer cannot post a review on etsy. I hope her scam store gets closed down at bonanza too. Tess(es) pretends to be a nice person only until one leaves a negative feedback or loose time to write a review and then she starts using even profanities.... Terrible person to deal with.
    Me too, almost got scammed of 30 bucks or so but paypal dispute saved me. The b*tch was quick to refund my money once I disputed it. :D

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

she sent us a a gift for the forum's anniversary, nice try Tess of Time

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SPS-Re...f-Scam-1253999

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

First of all she is a huge scam artist and i'm have yet to see my refund, $500. and worse she will make all kinds of comments about you threatening her even when it didn't happen. i bought from her in 2013 and was still fighting to get my refund when she "suddenly" had a health issue in Dec 2013- 2014.

She gives donations, to soothe the soul of the sin she has created by stealing from hard working people, i have proof of her evilness from a paypal dispute. This is the message of a shopper who has posted on a Group on Facebook about her interaction with Tess.:

Her response to my dispute on PayPal: You are tiptoeing a very fine line of making me very angry. I am not the type of person that you want as an enemy.
    All I have ever done is try to help you, I have performed the services that you purchased, and all
    you have done is complain.
    All you ever had to do was write to me, and ask for a refund. Instead you act like a child, open a dispute against me in PayPal, and shout and yell about how "useless" my work was. Why did you not have the strength of character to write directly to me, and say such things?
    You need to be very careful with your words if you choose to respond.
    My suggestion would be to move on peacefully and stop acting like a child. You should also never pursue any form of magick from any other spell caster. You have a nasty, mean, greedy, sour spirit that is not going to be capable of receiving the benefits of magick. No practitioner would want to tell you such truths, but, since you've decided to act the way you have I don't mind telling you that your spirit is a gaping hole of negative emotions, greed, and darkness. You are not ever going to succeed with magick, so I suggest you not waste anybody else's time, and money by trying.

Don't worry Tess, or Lady Heather or Lady Contessa, all your threats on paypal , now people are going to go to paypal security Fraud prevention and have your funds cut off and banned, just like they did on Ebay. And all my pissedconsumer or my reporting your other site to the FCC or the reporting of you on Creephollow i finally get to see get your comeuppance.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow, that is horrific. I'm not surprised though. The worst I've seen from a couple of sellers is that they flip it on you telling you that you're going to "be sorry" (they will phrase stuff so that it's clear they're threatening you, without actually threatening you). I have not had this happen mostly on smaller amounts, but more towards a couple hundred dollars or more. They get that kind of money, they'll do anything not to give it back. Tess was not helpful when I pressed for a refund, but I guess she thought it wasn't worth the fight. I'm pretty sure she said she'd reverse the spell. I can hardly imagine how many disputes she gets, and that PayPal wants to keep dealing with it. Please don't believe a single word she says.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Unbelievable...

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Its funny, i filed a report against her for fraud with the Fcc for fraud in 2013, hmm, and after that Lunar Conventry went byebye, sounds to me like she's actually scared of this site, funny thing, is the group on Facebook have named her as the biggest scammer on the net. maybe all those who have been scammed by her should get together and have a class action lawsuit against her, i found one lady who lost 5000 to her on pissed off consumer. lol she has a lot nerve, talk about the good she doesn't do!! thats right tess, you donate to soothe your soul, but it won't save you, you've done to much evil to go any where good!!

- - - Updated - - -

TESS, i'm still waiting for my money, and you can't use those excuses oh, i have to wait to get money to undo a casting because if you did cast it, no one would be asking for a refund. you want to attack a site for other peoples experiences that is not a crime. your false refund signs on your old site (Lunar Coventry) i still have a copy of it, and your still greedy, people who gave you their hard earned money are greedy but you seem to have the problem with refunding. i think now would be a good time that all those who have had problem with you, report you to paypal with all email address you own, and you will soon be looking for a new way to make money. You are criminal who changes her spots to keep from being caught but i believe this year your bad deeds are catching up to you. i have reported the two i have from her other sites, moonsblessings@gmail.com and Frank Peavys email address, kandyshop1955@yahoo.com

Unregistered

Just would like to update that Heather is on eBay as TESSJOY doing mostly penny start auctions and sometimes raking in big bucks with listings copied from many other sellers. Some items have sold for in excess of $3,000. Here are her current highs from last four months.
    http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?LH_Co...essjoy&_sop=16

However prices are dropping as the word gets out who she is.

http://www.ebay.com/usr/tessjoy

Also on Bonanza as MLC_MAGICK

http://m.bonanza.com/booths/mlc_magick

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

This scammer is still doing business... Needs to be permanently shut down. I see that she is selling the same things she used to sell before.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Business must be slow because she/he/it spends most of its time writing ripoff reports against the forum, sprouting lies and opening blogs to "expose" SPS .... maybe he has too much free time, what about getting a real job Tess, Andy, whoever you are? ....

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow, I'm stunned how many places this person is at.
    I don't understand people who literally scam…They're pretty heartless.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I am one of the victims scammed by this charlatan. I purchased the Grisuu Power Ritual back in 2015 and not a single sensation was felt nor did any manifestations occur. I messaged her asking for a refund and she bitterly responded that I am well past the asking date for a refund and she had to pay for the rest of the ritual out of her own pocket. She even made claims that the screen writer for the movie "Chronicle" (Josh Trank) had these powers and I would receive them also. What a load of bs.

I unfortunately got scammed over $200 and it was a hard lesson. She is still on bonanza scamming people out of their money.

http://www.bonanza.com/booths/mlc_magick

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I am a collector from India and I have bought several spelled as well as spirit amulets from Tess...
    The energy signature from all of these has been palpable...experience has been as described..
    Undoubtedly among the top three in the world for her divine powers and her integrity!!
    Undoubtedly 5stars!!!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

lol, how much is this scammer paying you to post this nonsense?

Quote Originally Posted by JivanAbhinav View Post
    I am a collector from India and I have bought several spelled as well as spirit amulets from Tess...
    The energy signature from all of these has been palpable...experience has been as described..
    Undoubtedly among the top three in the world for her divine powers and her integrity!!
    Undoubtedly 5stars!!!

Unregistered

I was scammed by her back when she was still on Etsy :(. i don't understand how people can take advantage of others when they're obviously at a low point in life

+ Reply to Thread