View Entry Info: Regina www.powerfulsanteriaspells.com BrazilianStar1 Latinstar9

Category:
SpellCaster
WebSite
www.powerfulsanteriaspells.com
Name
Regina Brazilianstar1 Latinstar9
Brazil
Offers Reading Services
Yes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Regina www.powerfulsanteriaspells.com BrazilianStar1 Latinstar9

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Regina www.powerfulsanteriaspells.com BrazilianStar1 Latinstar9

Came across this website earlier, High Priestess of Santeria & Brazilian Candomble couldn't find any ripoff reports, wondering if anyones heard or used her before?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

No no no.. stay away from this woman. Her name is not brazilianstar. I cannot remember her name that she use to go buy but she has so many rip off reports I guess she decided to change her name. I want to say her name was latin star or something with star it and she had so many rip off reports. Ughh Im so upset I cant remember her name for you but I would not go any where near this woman! Its the same woman because I remember her face. Ill try to see if I can find her and post the scams she has puled but they are bad! Awful woman. She threatens people and also did something really horrible to a woman that went to her for a spell ended up getting the womans kids taken from her because the woman didnt pay her. Ill look for it and post it.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Latinstar9.. that is it just google that and see what you find! Here is one example http://www.ripoffreport.com/cult-organi ... -1f468.htm

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

oh her real name is regina scherer.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

good job pepper! i like looking in the rip off reports but i hate the nasty comments that some make underneath about pple who look for spellcasters being foolish or deserving to be scammed. ugh

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

God I heard about that, I think Hope used Latinstar 9 aswell and she scammed her, I thought was she in relation to Latinstar9 but its the same person! Well we know which section this post is going to! Thanks for that pepper just may have saved someone from being scammed! No wasn't going to use her just researching very hesitant know parting with my hard earned cash..

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I meant hesitant now lol

aligrace - me too hun, it gets my back up a bit lol

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes, it is latinstar9, she also changed her name in ebay, i worked with her long ago, back in 2008 or 2009 when prices were much cheaper and still paid some high priced spells.

I got perfumes from her as well, but never got any results. My experience with her was not negative like the one I read in the ripoff report, I never left a negative feedback in ebay, so I can not say, maybe she pressures customers when they leave a negative feedback to have it changed, hard to tell.

Now the story this lady says in the ripoff report sounds hard to believe, she is blaming latinstar for her son being in foster care, common' give us a brake, if Latinstart could not get ANY of the spells to work in any direction, not even a little bit, how can she do all that damage? Something does not sound right.
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Has anyone heard of or tried her? http://www.powerfulsanteriaspells.com/index.html

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

yes, it is Regina, she used to be Latinstar9 in ebay and now changed her name

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

she always had that website and I noticed her on ebay bk in 2006 I emailed her a few times but never had spells or readings, she on bit wine and LP, a lot say her readings are accurate and that her perfume work, bk in 2006 I emailed a few other obeyers and they said they seen results. I don't think she ever changed her name she always been latinstar9 from what I remember and she been online since 2005 well thats when I first noticed her and first emailed her back in 2006 but never paid for a spell with her.

As for ripoff report site I think that site is a scam anyways, anyone can write a bad review a lot do it to bash good companies and good business for their competitors so I never really believe anything on that site.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

yes she has been around for quite some time, but she changed her name, she used to be latinstar9 in ebay and changed her user name to BrazilianStar1 on November 2011

http://myworld.ebay.com/brazilianstar1

This is her ebay user ID history from ebay

The box below contains the User IDs that this member has used on eBay.

User ID Effective Date End Date
    brazilianstar1 Nov-09-11 Present
    latinstar9 Nov-16-04 Nov-09-11

This was one of the first casters I used back in 2008 and 2009, i did not even know the ripoff report existed back them and never went to check anyone, as for results, nothing to share ....
    I also had few reading with her, but nothing out of the ordinary, of course this is just my personal experience ....

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I bought a spell from her also. Back in '09 or '10. I never had any negative interactions with her other than she didn't respond to emails very well. And I didn't leave feedback on eBay so maybe that's why she left me alone.....

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

we will never know if the reports are true, I am sure they are the reason why she changed her name, I did not get results from her spells back then, and I spent a lot of money with her.
    I recently researched her and found a page stating she is a Brazilian married to a Japanese and living in Brazil, she have been selling her perfumes for a while, maybe that is what she is really good at, to make her perfumes and not for readings or spell work.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Im to scared to find out if they are true or not. The stories on this woman scare me and I would never want to test her out to see if she works or not. lol Threatening children is a huge no no in my book. If others use her or have and seen results then do share. her perfumes like Hope said seem to be what she is best at. I would leave it at that.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I did few readings on november, and today I had an other with john and an other psychic.
    All my questions was about my lovelife...
    But the second psychic of today told me that I won't be with the love of my life because I will die on 2013 ... She give details on the fact that I will die just before my ex birthday wich is on march, and that will make him sad...
    That really not the kind of reading everyone want to receive, but sadly I have... And this is really extreme and even if its not true, I feel really bad, cause beginning of december is already a rude time for me (death anniversary of my bestfriend)...
    I just want to insult her, but I don't ...
    Damm

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by maya75 View Post
    I did few readings on november, and today I had an other with john and an other psychic.
    But the second psychic of today told me that I won't be with the love of my life because I will die on 2013 ... She give details on the fact that I will die just before my ex birthday wich is on march, and that will make him sad...
    That really not the kind of reading everyone want to receive, but sadly I have... And this is really extreme and even if its not true, I feel really bad, cause beginning of december is already a rude time for me (death anniversary of my bestfriend)...
    Damm
    Maya,
    Any reader that tells you when you will die is AWFUL!!! Who the hell told you that???
    Do not live your life in fear because some idiot told you that you will die!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Maya...that readers a fraud. ALL psychics and tarot readers have an obligation to NOT tell you about your death, unless you specifically go to them for that reason (i.e. A health issue) and even then, the majority wouldnt tell you because theyd want you to enjoy your life. I have many tarot and psychic books, and they all say the same : if you forsee a clients death, never are you to disclose that. To put ur mind at ease, you should go to Barnes n Nobles n look at a book about tge rules of a tarot reader and or psychic. She prob wanted to scare you, so you pay to have some imaginary blockages removed

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Absolutely! Only a scammer will predict your death. They may see death around you or someone else...that is all right. One reader pinpointed that my cat was very ill (it almost died but recovered), and that someone close to my guy had passed (again true). I myself was trying to divine when someone I know of will pass (very ill, in their last days) but cannot get an answer. I presume I will find out when I meant to.

Maya, please don't believe what that reader told you. I would smudge your home and yourself with sage and then take a warm bath in only clear water (nothing added) and ask Spirit to cleanse you from that reading's energy. Then put it out of your head and get on with your life. You will get over this!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

That was a really rude reading, it was like she said that " You will never be happy because you will die"
    As I didn't have positive movement of spells, in my mind it was like she was right, because nothing good happen to me.
    I will clean my energy from this reading...

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh my goodness that's awful! :( Don't listen to them! They really shouldn't say stuff like that... I'm so sorry :( *hugs*

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

don't consult regina on keen "so called clairvoyant"...

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

It might be good for someone to consult her to see if this is a scam she uses often...that is if anyone can afford to do that kind of test.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Keen? Oh dear.

There are many scammers on that site and sorry to say, many are gypsies who scare you into buying 'work'. (No offense to legit Rom folk intended, I have Rom blood in me as well!). There are a few good readers on Keen but it takes weeding through many to find one that is even half good. And price is no object. You are as likely to be scammed by a 99c reader as a 9.99 reader. Either they scare you to death or read your hopes and fears, but rarely are their future predictions accurate. The so called #1 reader in Love and Relationships has a ton of Rip Off Reports on them.

Keen is, sadly, referred to as the crack cocaine of psychic sites: cheap, addicting and not good for you.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

You are right, I didn't google it ... I just see that keen has a lot of ripoff, and many psychic change names many times.
    Hope she will pay for what she said to me. I can't understand why people do that only for money and to have more money...

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by maya75 View Post
    Damm
    This is awful, thanks for sharing, what is the link of this reader?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't find her link !!! I still have her email and phone

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

There are few Regina's on Keen, maybe you can share her keen name for others to know.

I personally stay away from all these psychics platforms, they can be expensive, addictive and I the quality of psychics is very low, looking back I can not say I ever had a good reading with any of them, they listen to you and support you at the moment you need to talk to someone.
    Anyone can go these platforms and list their services as a psychic, not to mention the fact that many end up sharing scripts and the feedbacks are not reliable, just like ebay, sometimes customers are just afraid of leaving a negative feedback because the psychic knows all their personal information.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Hope I send you her email, I have now some information from someone, and I know now that she lie to me

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh, I see it is Regina, Brazilianstar, we have a topic about her, I will move all these posts to her own topic.

- - - Updated - - -

She used to sell in Ebay as LatinStar9, now she changed her name to BrazilianStar1 and changed her homepage.
    Some like her oils but her spells were useless for me and few people I have spoken with, and now she is predicting death on Keen ...

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Hope she has my ex girlfriend on her facebook !!! Do you think that she work for her ? I don't know how she can connect with her, they are not on the same country !!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Regina Scherer Hosokawa apparently http://www.who.is/domain-history/pow...eriaspells.com
    The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity.
    - Albert Einstein

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

This women is SICK!! How do people like this live with themselves?! I suppose they laugh all the way to the bank!

Maya this is terrible, I hope you know this women is nothing but a sick fake. She probably can not predict when she has to go pee let alone when someone will die!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

:( I can't stop thinking why she has my ex girlfriend on her facebook...

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Hope View Post
    Oh, I see it is Regina, Brazilianstar, we have a topic about her, I will move all these posts to her own topic.

- - - Updated - - -

She used to sell in Ebay as LatinStar9, now she changed her name to BrazilianStar1 and changed her homepage.
    Some like her oils but her spells were useless for me and few people I have spoken with, and now she is predicting death on Keen ...
    Sorry but regina Brazilianstar1 never worked for ken,must be a mistake,i am one of her clients and i know she works in the bitwine,liveperson,and ebay but ken she never did,my reading with her is a wonderful experienc eshe is great,she is good on what she does,you just need to believe and do not let all this non sense negative about a great person take you the chance to have her help,i have being visiting her and i know right now ther eis another person visiting her she is great.
    Marines

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

This is what the members shared with me and i want to make sure we are talking bout the same person:

Quote Originally Posted by maya75
    Her email is brazilianstar1@uol.com.br and her name is regina

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

By the way, the guest who posted without registering seems to be posting from Brazil.

Unregistered

Thumbs up Regina www.powerfulsanteriaspells.com BrazilianStar1 Latinstar9

Quote Originally Posted by Hope View Post
    By the way, the guest who posted without registering seems to be posting from Brazil.
    Yes,from Confins Belo Horizonte,I am spending time here with friends I did visit her home in Sao Paulo on the 8 this month,after I was left at the airport by another friend there was a big mess with the Brazilian soccer team so I lost the plane when she did text me to see if I did arrive safe in Belo Horizonte I said no I lost the plane,guess what she just said to me go down wait for me on the arrival I will get you there and bring you to my home sleep and rest tomorrow morning I bring you back to the airport so it happen, she is just amazing,I spend the night there I did went into the santeria house and so on,she is really what she say she is,I am coming back to Ohio next 27 and I know there is a lady from Sacramento there now, and a Chinese lady from Europe visiting her on January,so my friends just wanted to let every one knows she is true she is real,she is great and she knows what she does,I am from Mexico I live in Ohio for the past 30 years I did have a spell cast by her to help me with my older son in school it was just great,and right now I have spell going on love spell now. Yes her e-mail is brazilainstar1@uol.com.br also there is another two that is personal,I just wanted to share with every one here what I know about this woman,she also did show me all the refunds she sent to that bad client and the e-mails that person sent her wanting her to fix her relationship and wanted it for right now,that is why in the e-mail she did say she was going to report her to rip off,so all I know about this lady is she is from Los Angeles,user name always being glassface real name Marcia,so I am sure she must be around here too.Then Marcia stop it ,your kids was taken out of you by your own mother because of abuse and drugs you did in your home so stop all this lie no one buy it.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Feel free to register to the forum and share your experiences when you get back home, please do not blame this to an old ripoff report, we all read the old arguments and how bad things got from both sides.

The experiences shared on this forum are from real members and not related to this "Marcia" person, we do not allow personal attacks on this site, the ripoff report pages may be a better place for them.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I received various new registration requests in the last 24 hours and all of them come here to share the great results they got from this caster, how great she is and how all the experiences shared by other members are just a lie.
    Since all the testimonials have the same style and I will not allow cat fights or personal attacks in the forum, all the registrations have been denied.
    As I said before, you may want to take personal attacks to the ripoff report pages, ans if you read the rules, this is not an advertising forum.
    For new members who come here to share your experiences, if you are real, you will be allowed in the forum freely and everyone is welcome to share its experience, but if you just register just to post a great review using the "Nigerian style", your account will not be approved.

Tron

Re: Regina www.powerfulsanteriaspells.com BrazilianStar1 Latinstar9

Anyone that's out there please don't hire this woman for any type of work. last year to be exact I hired regina to do work for me to get my ex back not only it cost me a lot of money but her communication with me turned very differently once I submitted my payment,she also wanted a picture of me and my ex,,,I had to send countless emails for a reply and I got no results what so ever,,,months later I then went to a hoodoo priest for a reading he told me that he seen no progress or any type of work done on my ex what so ever.the best advice he told me was anytime when I hire someone to get any type of work done and they never ask for a consultation or a reading with you in person or over the phone more then likely they are not real.he explained how can you ask for the spirits help if they can't get a feel for you or your energy or connection what so ever. everything with me and Regina was done over emails no actual reading what so ever.I'm disappointed in myself simply because I'm from Miami and there are priest and castors all over and yet I still went to her and she sold me a lie and a good game on how strong her spells are and how she's able to get him back.I spent a little over $600 dollars for my work.My advice to anyone out there is to do research on people like her and others before you consider on doing any kind of work,,,PLEASE DO!!!!.I also advise don't even bother to leave your comments or results on her website because they will get deleted shortly after that's how tacky she is...

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Brazilianstar1 is up to her old tricks again!!!

Please do not use this lady to not contribute to her con artistry she is a Gypsy residing in Brazil to use Children . she is the 3% of the population of female Pedophiles. She used Brazilianstar1 used to be Latinstar9 and is now on Bitwine doing readings with her wife for 4.99 a minute. she is on facebook using her real name Regina Scherer. I was a past client she scammed years ago for 900.00 she does the same thing she makes threats etc... if you demand results or your money back. She hides in Brazil most of the time and uses other casters to do the work she claims to do. They charge 50-80 for a spell she then charges on her website 200-1,500. She post all of the good things that you read about her! she or her girlfriend Leila. Brazilianstar used to be married that was a big fake he was an old Japanese man in a wheelchair 36 years older than her. She took his retirement and is in his home . His family hates her to death. I am a witch in a small town on the east coast we hear complaints about this lady at least 2-3 times a month and I am Sick of it . I am fed up with this Pedophila , child molester, con artist. How shes still here on earth and not dead is beyond me! this is why she hides out in Brazil. She comes to the U.S periodically

- - - Updated - - -

report her directly to the FBI if you see Regina Scherer around children!!! while in the United States she is a con artist and what I like to call Satans best friend!!! a Terrorist of Souls
    Last edited by health; 07-31-2014 at 11:34 PM. Reason: timed out

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Tron Please Please Please write about your experience on ripp off report- she makes a fool out of Good Honest people!!!!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Brazilianstar1 is up to her old tricks again!!!

How do you know she is a paedophile? Are you basing it on her supposed lesbianism?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Brazilianstar1 is up to her old tricks again!!!

no not at all . I wrote that in my post that most pedophile pose as heterosexuals. I assure you she is a pedophile- this is 1 reason why she is hiding out in Brazil.

- - - Updated - - -

She confided with another childmolester that she too had the same urges. I also do not think she is GAY she is attracted to children- she is just now taking up company with a female much like she did when she was with her husband.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

merged with existing topic

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

She is bisexual and probably into your girlfriend. This is the thing about her kind (pedophile) they get easily attracted to others and hide behind titles as a facade. If this were not the case maybe she would more hire her spellcasters to do the work . Pedophiles are mostly workers of unskilled laborers and do not function as normal adults. Her IQ is low but her CON Game is High. They rely on reading people and situations. Add some tarot cards to the mix and you got yourself a career! She is not going to get caught or let you take her (in her mind) money back!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Oh so much to tell you about Regina Latinstar9 now going by Brazilianstar1 - and why how she operates as she does!!!

- - - Updated - - -

So much more to the story and many more awful ones like this. She harms women thru their children. She has a childcustody /home spell listed on her page that she threatens mothers with! Regina Scherer Kowosaka she was married to an old crippled dying Japanese man and posed as his caretaker - got rid of his wife and made him marry her took his money killed him off now shes doing Lord Knows what on the beach with innocent children. Satans Sister is what I get in all of my readings . A slickster a trickster of the worst kind.

- - - Updated - - -

Shes going by Iya Margarida in Brazil!

- - - Updated - - -

not true at all . her perfumes you can buy at Loja these she does not make as she claims. They are real oils unlike the ones you may find at INDIO botanica here in the us but she doesnot make them. Also she doesnt do the readings Leila her girlfriend does. and her score is a mere 350 others on Bitwine that are much better , their scores are in the 1,000 2,000 range. and anyone can do tarot readings with time especially with Spanish Cards they are detailed. go to tarot . com and click on the free reading it will amaze you to - now put up some fake talk and post pictures stolen from the internet and poof your Latinstar9 or Iya Margarida as she is now calling herself in Brazil - funny though her boxes come from Chicago ?

- - - Updated - - -

no kidding look at the jumpled writing this is one of her friends. she is a coward!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

@ Health - /\ you should post this on Ripoff report..you know more than the alot people it seems

Unregistered

Angry Re: Regina www.powerfulsanteriaspells.com BrazilianStar1 Latinstar9

Quote Originally Posted by health View Post
    she is bisexual and probably into your girlfriend. This is the thing about her kind (pedophile) they get easily attracted to others and hide behind titles as a facade. If this were not the case maybe she would more hire her spellcasters to do the work . Pedophiles are mostly workers of unskilled laborers and do not function as normal adults. Her iq is low but her con game is high. They rely on reading people and situations. Add some tarot cards to the mix and you got yourself a career! She is not going to get caught or let you take her (in her mind) money back!!!

- - - updated - - -

oh so much to tell you about regina latinstar9 now going by brazilianstar1 - and why how she operates as she does!!!

- - - updated - - -

so much more to the story and many more awful ones like this. She harms women thru their children. She has a childcustody /home spell listed on her page that she threatens mothers with! Regina scherer kowosaka she was married to an old crippled dying japanese man and posed as his caretaker - got rid of his wife and made him marry her took his money killed him off now shes doing lord knows what on the beach with innocent children. Satans sister is what i get in all of my readings . A slickster a trickster of the worst kind.

- - - updated - - -

shes going by iya margarida in brazil!

- - - updated - - -

not true at all . Her perfumes you can buy at loja these she does not make as she claims. They are real oils unlike the ones you may find at indio botanica here in the us but she doesnot make them. Also she doesnt do the readings leila her girlfriend does. And her score is a mere 350 others on bitwine that are much better , their scores are in the 1,000 2,000 range. And anyone can do tarot readings with time especially with spanish cards they are detailed. Go to tarot . Com and click on the free reading it will amaze you to - now put up some fake talk and post pictures stolen from the internet and poof your latinstar9 or iya margarida as she is now calling herself in brazil - funny though her boxes come from chicago ?

- - - updated - - -

no kidding look at the jumpled writing this is one of her friends. She is a coward!
    why the moderator of this blog let this kind of post are agree with the resposibility of being called to justice as it is talkign about someone else sexuality and it is a big descrimination,also why the hell someone gets the name of margarida without giving any link????? Carefull because things can be taken to court because of all this kind of lie and will need to show proof. Yes i am living in brazil,yes i used to know regina before she passed away,and why people still talking about someone who lready passed 4 years ago? Yes,i know the big size of a brazilian santeria/candomble house they usually have more than 60 members that all works together , if a santeria house do not have this much members i tis not a good one to look for, every one should use google and look for brazilain candomble houses i tis the santeria way. If you want contact me ,but do not let this kind of post damage soemone else soul because this woman passed long ago and her daughter is the oe who is the head of the house now.

+ Reply to Thread