unknown, united States?
Offers Reading Services
Unk
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ReneVoodoo (Rene Mingo) on Etsy

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

ReneVoodoo (Rene Mingo) on Etsy

So I came across this guy on etsy just because I was doing a little search out of curiosity. I don't think I'm going to be working with him but I was curious if anyone has seen his etsy page or employed his services. Seems pretty cheap.

I searched the forum for keywords and could not find him at all on here. I could be missing it, so if there is already open discussion on him, I apologize if i wasn't using the search function properly.

He doesn't seem to offer readings that I could tell...only spell work. I was just curious and hopefully either we can shed some light on him if he's ineffective, or perhaps he could help someone if he works. He seems to have mostly good feedback, but you never know. His responses to his one star ratings seemed pretty blanket to what a lot of casters say to clients when they don't give good feedback.

Anyone?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: ReneVoodoo (Rene Mingo) on Etsy

He offer a spell for penis enlargment. Hmmmmmmm .......

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Hahaha exactly!!

I wonder if I should try it. :P

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

if you want to give your money away i am sure you can find better causes
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh I don't plan on using him. I just thought I was being silly saying I'd use him for peen enlargement... since I'm female. :)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Photo is a screen cap from a vodun documentary off YouTube. Fake I reported this shop long ago

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow, at the above!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Paid i think $10 for a love spell in May. Got a very nice email with some instructions to create a cross with salt, pray on my knees, and wipe it away.

Still single.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Glad I skipped on this dude.... at least the intuition still works - sometimes!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I used him for a spell and he came back with this ritual for me to do for the LOA, I feel these places have done nothing but say what you want to hear until you question things they stop communicating. So I wrote a bad review and of course that's when I hear from him cause he doesn't want his business to have a bad review. I never say anything bad about anyone but I tell the truth. and they get mad when you don't give them 100% review. Even when they 're nice but I see no results!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I need to write a review for him on Etsy. Somehow he has SO many 5 star reviews I don't see how he gets them all even if he has a ton of friends.

I bought into it only because the number of great reviews he had. Maybe he works for some, but not for me. It's easy to forget about the $10 and move on but if it will help others decide then I want to do that so no one wastes their money like I did.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Haven't checked his reviews specifically, but what I notice about Etsy reviews is that people give five stars and comments usually based on the 'custumer service'. Most of the comments on the reviews are: "Great seller, nice and patient, bla, bla, bla". I'm not saying that the custumer service is not important, but I believe that when it's something like a spell, people should only give their reviews once/if it works or if it shows the slightest movement. In the end those people are offering a service and we should judge them if that service is effective or not and not on their personality. It's the same thing as giving a five star rating to that nice guy who failed at your heart surgery, even though he was not a surgeon to begin with, but a butcher.

+ Reply to Thread