UnK
Offers Reading Services
Unk
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: obeahspells.com - Mother Ammaline

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

obeahspells.com - Mother Ammaline

I ordered an Obeah from Mother Ammaline last week, I paid $1 and will pay the rest only if her spell works, per her website. She responded within 12 hours of receiving payment and mentioned the date she would like to cast the spell. I confirmed with her that the selected date was okay. She then cast the spell for me 3 days later, as mutually / previously agreed upon. She contacted me once the spell was cast and provided details about the casting along with her perception about how it all went / receptivity of the spirits. She seems caring and her writing style is very nurturing via e-mail, but only time will tell if her spells actually work. I'll keep everyone apprised if and when the spell works. Check out her FAQs area, for Payments it says, "When you begin to see that your spell is working. I will wait for up to three weeks after your casting date."

Has anyone here used Mother Ammaline before and received any results?

There's nothing online about her-- no review, etc.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: obeahspells.com -Mother Ammaline

Good luck....never heard of her, but be wary if she asks for money later on w/o results

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

ok so im sooo suspicious I wonder if it could be a blackmail type situation or getting payal and bank account info via paypal? idk but im sure hope will look into this....

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Yikes...from her site, "I have has several cases in the past where I have invested my time and materials into a spell, only to find out that the person was not able to pay me afterwards. The $1 proves to me that you have access to a method of payment. This $1 is fully refundable should your spell fail."
    i don't like that...if she's got access to your method of payment. Be careful if she has access to your CC or something along those lines.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

@Jamie, can you check your paypal invoice to see who the $1.00 payment went to? Do you know where is she located?
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Here you go, Hope:
    Business Name:
    Obeah Spells (The recipient of this payment is Non-U.S. - Verified)
    Merchant
    Obeah Spells
    obeahspells@gmail.com
    855-623-2448

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

i did see that its only 3 weeks before she asks for payment. 3 weeks is a short time...

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm not worried about her blackmailing me or trying to charge my account if I get no results; my account is linked to a corporation, so good luck with that if she tries! LOL

@Hope, I just sent her a follow-up e-mail to ascertain her location. I'll let you know as soon as she responds.
    That 855 area code on the paypal invoice does give me pause, but we'll see.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I am not sure what to think of this caster. She uses PayPal, so I guess you have buyer protection with them?? Is there anyway she could extract payment methods from there? I am not computer savvy.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

they can not extract money from your paypal without your authorization and if they do, you can always claim it as unauthorized in PayPal. Eventually she is not in the US, but we do not know where is she located and if it is a real person or just another phishing scam

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

But say.. it does come true. What does she charge you? $5000?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

She charges $245 per casting, as stated on FAQ http://www.obeahspells.com/faq.php

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Does she offer a reading before she takes on clients?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

The site is quite new, even though it has been registered since 2010, the page was empty until January 2014

http://www.who.is/whois/obeahspells.com

Private registration with dynadot.com. No way to verify she/he/it is a real person and I think it is a phishing scam, just like spells for free and so many others, of course, I know many members will not care it can not be verified and it is more likely another scam, many will go ahead and send their dollar in a way of hoping it will work, if it doesn't, not a big loss, but be careful who you share your personal info with out there. .....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie Energy View Post
    There's nothing online about her-- no review, etc.
    Because it is a new made up character, a new name with a new page, you will never be able to validate her to be a real person, BUYER BE AWARE

Sure, it is $1.00, nothing to lose, but they will get your info and use it to impress you when you buy from their other scam pages or in the worse case scenario, give it a better use.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

SMDH! I just used Wayback Machine https://web.archive.org/web/20100201...beahspells.com
    and see that their site redirected to https://web.archive.org/web/20110713....com/store/pc/ back in 2011!
    I normally use BetterWhois AND Wayback beforehand, but did not this time, I only used the whois--ugh!

Looks like you guys have them listed here from 2011:
    http://www.spsreviewforum.com/thread...=Witches+Coven

BTW, I DID run a search on here for "obeahspells.com" and Mother A... before my original posting and nothing came up.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I emailed her to ask her a question and she hasn't got back to me. Maybe she reads the forum ;)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I also emailed her to ascertain her location (last night) and nada, no response!
    LOL, looks like my first time getting scammed by a spell caster; I now feel like one of the gang. :-P

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I did think that they could be related to the 7witchescoven scam, they run multiple pages and most of them are registered with Dynadot, yes dear, this is just another phishing scam from a well known scammer.

These are some of the topics we have on them, i will not be surprised if they run more pages

http://www.spsreviewforum.com/thread...truecurses-com

http://www.spsreviewforum.com/thread...-and-MANY-MORE

http://www.spsreviewforum.com/thread...odoopriest-com

http://www.spsreviewforum.com/thread...tchescoven-com

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie Energy View Post
    I also emailed her to ascertain her location (last night) and nada, no response!
    LOL, looks like my first time getting scammed by a spell caster; I now feel like one of the gang. :-P
    At least you only lost $1, could be worse. She still may get back to you :)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

She is from Trinidad and her name is Ammaline.. I contacted her to ask if she can communicate in french. She cannot.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes, we know that her name is "Ammaline." She emailed me again 2 hours ago, here is her location response:
    "Presently, I am based in Montreal Canada."

Quote Originally Posted by sword View Post
    She is from Trinidad and her name is Ammaline.. I contacted her to ask if she can communicate in french. She cannot.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Montreal? She didn't tell me that.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sword View Post
    Montreal? She didn't tell me that.
    Yep, that's a direct copy from her e-mail response to me! SMDH

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

hummm so anyone succeeded with her?
    I got email from her. Havent payed yet.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Filz.cass View Post
    hummm so anyone succeeded with her?
    I got email from her. Havent payed yet.
    Looks like "she" is related to a scammer with multiple pages, read this topic before you spend your money

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

ya i read.
    I wont pay before anyone's confirmation of success. I think Jamie should tell us her updates.
    One thing is she said my case looks more negative, she doesnt take negative cases. So if she was scam she wud take... Something to think about here..........

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

well if you read the forum and the findings on them, you will know they are scammers, meaning multiple pages are run by the same person or group, but if you still insist in working with them, or waiting for someone to post a success story on them, good luck to you !!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Filz.cass View Post
    ya i read.
    I wont pay before anyone's confirmation of success. I think Jamie should tell us her updates.
    One thing is she said my case looks more negative, she doesnt take negative cases. So if she was scam she wud take... Something to think about here..........
    Did you read Jamie findings?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I did. And i saw that Obeah didnt stop replying to her, just yday she got one location reply.
    Thats why i was confused if she is scam or anyone succeeded... but okayyy...............

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello again, everyone.

I ordered a gambling spell with added instructions for her spirits to use my dream numbers if they could, btw.
    Besides winning $2-4 since her casting, there's been no real "big" winnings and those $2-4 came from me, IMO via me dreaming my own numbers ( as is my habit anyway).

Here's what I'll do; I'll ask my Watcher if she's the real deal and report what he says. He is 100% answering questions for for me via my scrying pendulum, so I'm sure that if he knows, he will share. It's near 2 PM for me and I have errands to run, but I will commune with my Watcher (T) later on and let you guys go from there, okay? :-)

Blessings and Light!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Did Jamie ever come back with info on Mother Ammaline?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

She is related to a scammer who runs multiple pages

Quote Originally Posted by Hope View Post
    I did think that they could be related to the 7witchescoven scam, they run multiple pages and most of them are registered with Dynadot, yes dear, this is just another phishing scam from a well known scammer.

These are some of the topics we have on them, i will not be surprised if they run more pages

www.spsreviewforum.com/threads/2878-www-voodoopriest-com-Multiple-Sites-7Witches-net-7WitchesCoven-net-obeahspells-com-www-truecurses-com

www.spsreviewforum.com/threads/2725-www-truecurses-com-Joshua-Grey-Related-to-7witches-com-and-MANY-MORE

www.spsreviewforum.com/threads/2959-ZodiacSpells-zodiacspells-com-Related-to-Joshua-Grey-Biobaku-LLC-voodoopriest-com

http://www.spsreviewforum.com/thread...tchescoven-com

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Had many real life issues and been away from the forum for a while.

Here's my update: NOTHING happened with the gambling spell that I ordered. Nothing other than me losing more money than usual!
    She contacted me after 3 weeks and asked if I wanted her to re-do the spell and I declined, I told her to keep the $1 for trying and that's that.

- - - Updated - - -

Copy of E-mails:
    "Thank you for trusting me with your May The Odds Be With You spell. It has now been three weeks since I started working on your case, and the spirits are hard at work on your behalf. I expect that you are already seeing signs that your spellwork has started working, and as per our agreement, the payment is now due. Once you have completed your payment, I will finish the last phase of the spellwork. You can complete the payment here:http://www.obeahspells.com/pay-for-your-spell.php Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions about this. -Mother AmmalineObeahSpells.com"
    ---------------------------------------------------

MY reply yo her:Hello Mother Ammaline.I hope this finds you well. Unfortunately, I have seen zero results. I've even played more lotteries more often (everyday since your casting) than I normally do to increase the odds, but there has been no movement with any games of chance. At this point, I see no reason to continue services, you may keep the $1 if you desire.Thank you.-------------------Her response:I am sorry to hear this. I am willing to keep your spell active for a few weeks longer if you wish, it does happen that a spell is slow in bringing results.-Mother AmmalineObeahSpells.com-----------------------------------------------

Joeany

Re: obeahspells.com - Mother Ammaline

Exact email thread I got from Mother Ammaline, Except that I was too anxious and hopeful that the spell will work so I paid it in full. This was Summer 2013. I have not seen any result to date.

Unregistered

Hello,I paid $1 five weeks ago. No results.Her response is that i have not put my part in. And if I do not pay the spell will be reversed.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I order my spell in Dec last year. No result but she didnt ask for further payment

Unregistered

I am sooo glad that I came on here first. I am sorry that some of you have not received what you wanted.

I received an email from Mother Ammaline about 2/3 weeks ago. As I did not know anything about Obeah magic, I thought I'd do a little research and found this site. I have responded to her but only to ask how she got my details. The response was that her niece is a sensitive and she gave my name.

Since then I have not responded back to her and now seriously doubt that I will continue to do business with her.

I have not paid anything to her and do not intend to.

Alistair

Unregistered

I just got scammed by her too

Unregistered

Ashra

This supposed lady has Spellcaster of the year awards, and had only positive reviews. All of which were only approved by her directly. I cannot even leave a negative comment. But, let me tell you she sucks! Always trying to attach additional spells to reinforce the previous one. If the spells worked, shouldn't you only need one? Well I am out a grand and fuck all spellcasters because spells don't work. The one thing they do, is drain your damn bank account. Save yourselves...

Unregistered

Any one who believes in her

+ Reply to Thread